Author has written 2 stories for Twilight.
Hey! Thank youu for visiting my profile :)
I live in the U.S, dance as a hobby and am a die-hard Edward Cullen fan. I'm new to writing fanfics, though I've been reading them for a while. I can't wait to get started and really hope my stories get read! I want to put it out there that my stories will not be Stephenie Meyer perfect. I appreciate constructive criticism, but please, please don't trash my work. I also want to point out that i will update on my stories as often as possible, but the average will probably be once or twice a week, but probably never on Thursdays. Guess that's all I have to say.
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
FRIENDS: Are only through highschool/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
If you are extremely obsessed with british boys, and their accents, copy this to your profile.
If you ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this to your profile
If you have ever run into a door, copy and paste this to your profile
If you have ever copy and pasted something to your profile, copy and paste this to your profile
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose--me or your life
Boy: My life
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do you anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life
98 percent of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this in your profile.
WHAT A KISS MEANS
Kiss on the stomach = "I'm ready"
What the gesture means...
If you LIKE, LOVE, OR MISS someone right now
These are actual instruction labels on consumer goods..
What I learned from Twilight:
1. You can enjoy the banquet while resisting the wine.
2. The future is not set in stone.
3. Men are crabby when they're hungry.
4. Nothing beats an irritable grizzly bear.
5. True love knows no boundaries.
6. Some people are just danger magnets.
7. Even eternal enemies can work together to save something they love.
8. Forget the fangs - real vampires sparkle!
9. Soul mates exist, even if it takes 100 years to find them.
10. Porshe 911 Turbos make really great bribes.
11. Friendship is like the sun on a cloudy day.
12. Snow just means it's too cold for rain.
13. Family is about more than just blood.
14. What's worth doing is worth over-doing.
15. Losing your temper can be hair-raising.
16. "Vegetarian" has many meanings.
17. Even monsters can hold on to their humanity.
18. There are exceptions to every rule.
19. Always verify bad news before doing something stupid.
20. Hearing voices in your head doesn't necessarily mean you're crazy.
21. Love means being willing to sacrifice your happiness for another's.
22. Cold hands = Warm heart. 23. Not breathing is uncomfortable.
24. Stupid lambs and masochistic lions make quite a pair.
25. Romeo was an idiot.
26. Twilight is the saddest and safest time of day.
27. Extreme sports should not be attempted alone.
28. Life is worth very little without someone to share it with.
29. Space heaters can be very annoying.
30. Love can make even the most miserable places paradise
Mommy I am only 8 inches long but I have all my organs.
Every Abortion Is Just . . . One more heart that was stopped. Two more eyes that will never see. Two more hands that will never touch. Two more legs that will never run. One more mouth that will never speak. If you almost cried and if you're against abortion, re-post this in your profile
If you are a walking, talking Twilight series encyclopedia and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile.
I promise to remember Bella Each time I carelessly fall down
I promise to remember Edward Each time I'm out of town
I promise to obey traffic laws For Charlie's sake of course
And I promise to remember Jacob When my heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Carlisle Whenever I am in the emergency room
And I promise to remember Emmett Everytime there is a big boom
I promise to remember Rosalie Whenever I see something that holds pure beauty
And I promise to remember Alice Everytime I'm at the mall and a cute outfit spots me
I promise to remember Nessie Whenever I see beautiful bronze hair
And I promise to remember Esme When someone tells me that they care
I promise to remember Jasper Whenever my stomach isn't curled
And I promise to remember the Volturi When someone speaks of dominating the world
Yes, I promise to love Twilight Wherever I may go So that all may see my true obsession Because I know what Twilighters know
--You have been diagnosed with Obsessive Cullen Disorder put this on your profile if you have it too --