Author has written 13 stories for Kuroshitsuji, and Web Shows.
Yes, I know, I have a long username... feel free to call me Glow! I'm very open to friendly nicknames!
I've been writing Fanfictions ever since I learned about them and have been writing them for... I can't even remember how long I've been writing them. As I get better at writing fanfics, I may start writing a few of a more adult level (No m-preg though! As much as I love yaoi just... no!) As much as I love good criticism, I hate being flamed for what I write in my fanfictions... simple! Don't like it? Then don't read them...
I love manga, anime, and cosplay! I love pretty much any anime out there and am glad I have amazing friends that love it too.
Check out my Deviantart at SilverWolfInsanity! :D
I love to read (manga, novels- especially super-natural sci-fi stuff that has like... a thousand pages! And the odd picture book... but that's only when reading to my little cousins, lol), and some books that are non-manga are Warrior cats, the HTTYD series, Wolves of The Beyond, Generation Dead series, The Mortal Instruments series, and ANYTHING by Cornelia Funke ... all that fun stuff! I love dogs, cats, and birds, although I'm sad because I'm allergic to cats T_T but no matter, I have three dogs named Alabaster (eskimo spitz), Bowser (who is actually a domesticated wolf!), and Foxy (blue-merle border collie), a horse named Harlequin, an albino ferret named Ghost, a turqouise budgie bird named Fizzy, a green-rumped Parrotlet named Koolaid, and a cockatiel named Bump. I love them all dearly!
I hope you find I am a friendly, enjoyable person.
Kuroshitsuji story one-shot requests: OPEN!
Please choose from one of the following pairings:
Single character one-shots:
Contains (for pairings only): Fluff, tragedy, romance, smut, kinks (you know, bondage, gags, blindfolds... that kind of thing *winkwink*), etc. (I just didn't feel llike listing ten thousand possibilities)
I also enjoy Kuroshitsuji roleplays and have done lot's! The characters I have 99% played are either Grell, Alan, or Ciel but if you'd like to work something else out don't be afraid to ask! I won't bite... maybe... kidding!
And yes, M-rated RP's are welcome (Smut, masterXslave, etc.)
The Kuroshitsuji 'I am not allowed' list
1. I am not allowed to throw dog treats at Ciel or call him “Lassie”
2. I am not allowed to tell the servants Sebastian wears hooker boots
3. No vocal practice with Grell in William’s office
4. No taking apart Ronald’s lawnmower just “Because it sounded fun on the internet”
5. I am not allowed to replace anyone’s scythe with a muffin pan and shout at them to “Try and collect souls with THAT!”
6. No dipping the Phantomhive Manor’s candles in gasoline
7. I am not allowed to replace Sebastian’s silverware with plastic cutlery
8. I am not allowed to drag William around by his hair and ask if he likes it “Because he does it to Grell”
9. I am not allowed to call Ciel “Captain Phantomhive”
10. Sebastian’s cats are not Hell Hound food
11. Singing Ciel “The Pirates Who Don’t Do Anything” song is most inappropriate
12. Leaving a WillXGrell doujinshi open on William’s computer will get me a smack from Will’s scythe
13. I am not allowed to tie Grell to his office chair and then read him CielXSebastian fanfictions
14. No makeovers with Grell in the ladies bathroom
15. Grell does not want a haircut
16. I am not allowed to skip around the mansion singing “A Pirates Life For Me”
17. “Sebas-chan” is not Sebastian’s nickname, do not call him that
18. I am not allowed to scream “UNCLEAN, UNCLEAN!” at Grell or Ciel
19. No telling Angela where the Phantomhive manor is
20. I am not allowed to take Pluto for walks anywhere other than the garden, even if it is fun to terrorize all of London
21. I am not allowed to ask Alan if the thorns will grow berries
22. No showing Sebastian “LoLcats”
23. I am not allowed to wear Ciel’s heavenly choir outfit “Because it looked cute”
24. Stop stuffing catnip in Ciel’s pockets
25. No ‘accidentally’ leaving open a window for Grell in his midnight visits
26. I am not allowed to blindfold Grell (or steal his glasses), spin him around fifty times, and tell him, “William wants you, now go find him,”
27. I am not allowed to yell, “Oh, hi Angela!” in the middle of the night at the manor
28. I am not allowed to call the ASPCA about “A Hell Hound on the loose”
29. No “Pride and Prejudice” all night soap opera marathons with Grell
30. I am not allowed to doodle CielXLizzie on any of Ciel’s paperwork
31. No calling Grell “Santa”
32. I am not allowed to bet with Ronald who can nail Grell with more paper airplanes
33. I am not allowed to use Ciel's chess board to slap Alois when he's being annoying
34. No blasting “I Kissed A Girl And I Liked It” in Grell’s office
35. Chess pieces are not candy
36. I will stop asking Ciel if he misses his parents ... daily...
37. I am not allowed to talk to Ciel about his “child’s” walking stick
38. Nor is Ciel’s cane to be referred to as a ‘pimp-stick’
39. I am not allowed to bring Grell dress shopping with me
40. I cannot speak dog, therefore, stop barking at Pluto
41. There is no “Bring a cat to Ciel’s office day”
42. I am not allowed to release the cats from Sebastian’s wardrobe
43. Stop letting the cats spit hairballs in Sebastian’s shoes
44. I am not allowed to tell Ciel or Grell “Go take a shower, you’re unclean”
45. Stop adding hot sauce to Ciel’s cake
46. Stop dying Sebastian’s dress shirts pink or painting GrellXSebastian or CielXSebastian all over them
47. Winding back Sebastian’s pocket watch is unacceptable
48. I am not allowed to braid the other side of Eric’s hair
49. Nor can I untie the originals
50. Stop screaming “AUGH! HE BIT ME!” while in Grell’s office
51. No sticking my own paperwork in William’s tray when he’s not looking
52. I am not allowed to try and out-argue William unless I want more paperwork
53. Taking Ronald’s death scythe for a joy ride is most inappropriate
54. I am not allowed to trim the hedges at the dispatch with William’s scythe
55. No karaoke with any other reapers in William’s office
56. I am not allowed to bash Sebastian’s violin as though at a rock concert
57. There is no “Bring a Mortal to the reaper dispatch day”, even if it is fun to see the look on their faces
Love vs. Sex
A teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year.
She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger.
When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it.
However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her.
She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection.
Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her.
When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there.
Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep.
Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station.
She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story.
The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him.
She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before.
When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed
The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her.
She asked if they would ask the man one question.
Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her.
When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her."
Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God?
Repost this as Love vs. Sex if you truly believe in God..
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what...and if you stand up for him he will stand up for you. I bet 93 of you people that read this won't repost
How to Tell if You're a Writer
-If you talk to yourself.
-If you talk to yourself about talking to yourself (i.e. ‘I wonder why I talk to myself so much?’)
-If, when you talk to yourself, you sometimes speak as if talking to another person (i.e. ‘Okay, so have you ever noticed that the word ‘deliver’ could mean removing someone’s liver?’)
-If, after uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand in awe and say, ‘Wow, this is good stuff for sugar highs!’ -If you live off of sugar and caffeine.
-If people start to notice that you tend to check your e-mail every day for a week, then suddenly disappear off the face of the planet.
-If your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
-If, when replying to someone else’s e-mail, you are sometimes so random that you fail to address the original message altogether.
-If you tend to collect the Bic Stics people leave lying around instead of pennies.
-If, no matter where you are in your room, you never have to so much as get up to reach a pen/pencil and paper.
-If the letters are starting to wear off on the keys of your keyboard.
-If people think you might have A.D.H.D.
-If you think it’d be cool to have A.D.H.D.
-If you start constantly talking in third person, past tense.
-If you think about making lists like this, and start giggling for no ‘apparent’ reason.
-If your friends don’t even bother to look funny at you anymore when you start giggling for no apparent reason.
-And finally, the number one way to tell if you’re a good writer: If you worship English 101
My Mother Taught Me, What school doesn't teach you but only a mother can
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE: If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION: You better pray that will come out of the carpet.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL: If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!
4. My mother taught me LOGIC: Because I said so, that's why.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC:If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT: Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in in accident.
7. My mother taught me IRONY: Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS: Shut your mouth and eat your supper.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM: Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA: You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER: This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY: If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE: I brought you into this world, and I can easily take you out of it.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION: Stop acting like your father!
15. My mother taught me about ENVY: There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION: Just wait until we get home.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING: You are going to get it when you get home!
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE: If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to get stuck that way.
19. My mother taught me ESP: Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?
20. My mother taught me HUMOR: When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT: If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS: You're just like your father.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS: Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?
24. My mother taught me WISDOM: When you get to be my age, you'll understand.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE: One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you.
What a Boyfriend SHOULD do (A real boyfriend):
When she walks away from you mad, follow her
When she stare's at your mouth, Kiss her
When she pushes you or hit's you, Grab her and don't let go
When she start's cursing at you, Kiss her and tell her you love her
When she's quiet, Ask her what's wrong
When she ignore's you, Give her your attention
When she pulls away, Pull her back
When you see her at her worst, Tell her she's beautiful
When you see her start crying, Just hold her and dont say a word
When you see her walking, Sneak up and hug her waist from behind
When she's scared, Protect her
When she lay's her head on your shoulder, Tilt her head up and kiss her
When she steal's your favorite hat, Let her keep it and sleep with it for a night
When she tease's you, Tease her back and make her laugh
When she doesnt answer for a long time, reassure her that everything is okay
When she look's at you with doubt, Back yourself up
When she say's that she like's you, she really does more than you could understand
When she grab's at your hands, Hold her's and play with her fingers
When she bump's into you, bump into her back and make her laugh
When she tell's you a secret, keep it safe and untold
When she looks at you in your eyes, don't look away until she does
When she misses you, she's hurting inside
When you break her heart, the pain never really goes away
When she says its over, she still wants you to be hers
When she repost this bulletin, she wants you to read it
Stay on the phone with her even if shes not saying anything.
When she's mad hug her tight and don't let go
When she says she's ok dont believe it, talk with her- because 10 yrs later she'll remember you
Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her
Call her before you sleep and after you wake up
Treat her like she's all that matters to you.
Tease her and let her tease you back
Stay up all night with her when she's sick
Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think its stupid
Give her the world
Let her wear your clothes
When she's bored and sad, hang out with her Let her know she's important
Kiss her in the pouring rain
When she runs up at you crying, the first thing you say is; "Who's ass am I kicking babe?"
If you do post this in the next four minutes the one you love will :
Quiz taken on December 1st, 2012
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"...HAD NEVER BEEN BORN!" - Madam Red, Kuroshitsuji, book 111
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you reach?
My white, fourth gen. I-pod Touch
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The Addam's Family (yay oldie shows! :D)
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
11:57 PM (Hell yeah! 3 minutes away!)
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My Parrotlet ringing his bell on his swing.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Went outside and sat on my swing for old times sake and listened to my I-pod for three hours while swinging
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My beloved sketchbook I'm not ever caught dead without
9. What are you wearing?
Winter pajama's with penguins on them!
10. Did you dream last night?
'Course I did!
11. When did you last laugh?
When my dog ran into the wall (Don't ask, he has... issues, he does it all the time...)
12. What are on the walls of the room you are in?
Uhm, let's see... paint, posters of Grell, photos of my dogs...
13. Seen anything weird lately?
A kid wearing a batman costume in August
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street (Best. Movie. EVER.)
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?...
First pay off all bills and debt, and then anything my family and I want
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know about.
I am insane, and proud about it!
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Two words... World. Peace.
19. Do you like to dance?
AAAAALLLL the time!
20. George Bush:
A bush named George
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
I like either Gwendolyn, Danica, or Heather
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Cole, or Benjamin
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
I don't know, until I reach the gates I'll never know!
Unsafe External Link