Author has written 7 stories for Demashitaa! Powerpuff Girls Z, Gakuen Alice, Maid Sama!, Hakushaku to Yōsei, and Tokyo Mew Mew.
Basically, I am a Nigerian girl, I have dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, dark brown skin (I'm more or less dark everywhere). I am 14 going on 15 on August 7.
I like anime, reading, writing, singing, dancing, drawing, the colours blue and green, being sarcastic, being right, arguing, wrestling, very fast rollercoasters, desserts and white chocolate (I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!)
I hate people who ask stupid questions, unfairness, cheating, irritating people (bullies), the colours (fluorescent) pink and yellow and people who bother me when I'm trying to read (I told my brother once that if he interrupted my reading I'd interrupt his life cycle)
Personality: Quiet (unless around friends, then i'm really talkative), protective of my friends, violent when irritated, quick temper, nice to people (if they aren't pissing me off) and smart.
My Favourite Animes: Demashitaa! Powerpuff Girls Z, RosarioVampire, Gakuen Alice, Shugo Chara, Kaichou wa Maid Sama, Earl & Fairy, Sailor Moon, Uta no Prince Sama, Special A, La Corda d'Oro
My Favourite Cartoons: Danny Phantom, ATLA, My Life As A Teenage Robot, Kim Possible, Ben 10 Alien Force and Ultimate Alien, Bakugan Battle Brawlers, Chowder (he is so stupid yet so adorable)
i am a christian, not afraid to say it I Am A CHRISTIAN! :D
95 of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this onto your profile if you are part of the 5 that would sit there with popcorn and a camera and yell "Jump Sucker, Jump!" or "DO A FLIP!!" (well, it depends, are they comminting suicide or bungee jumping?)
Who else watches a part in an anime where the guy is like Usui (you know, sparkly and has a flowery background) and thinks: "Dude has sparkle power!" I do.
'So I'm in love with several fictional characters from manga and 'anime', your point is?'
"I think, therefore I get a headache."
"I smile because I have no idea what's going on."
"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."
"Death is life's way of telling you you're fired."
There are very few problems that cant be solved by using a large amount of explosives.
"What is this 'kindness' you speak of?"
Normal people scare me...but not as much as I scare them!
"Somehow, in some way that was all your fault."
Retreating! Hell no, we're just attacking the other direction!
Organized people are just too lazy to look for things.
WHAT TO DO IN AN EXAM……
1. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!"
2. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm SOOO sure that you can hear me thinking." Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
3. Bring a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.
4. On the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
5. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say "They've found me, I have to leave the country" and run off.
6. 15 min. into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas." If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every 15 min.
7. Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.
8. Come down with a BAD case of Tourette's Syndrome during the exam. Be as vulgar as possible.
9. Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
10. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
11. Every 5 min. stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, continue with the exam.
12. Turn in the exam approx. 30 min. into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
13. Get the exam. 20 min into it, throw your papers down violently, scream out "THIS IS STUPID!" and walk out triumphantly.
14. Arrange a protest before the exam starts (ie. Threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone's done, they are all leaving after one hour to go drink.)
15. Show up completely drunk (completely drunk means at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mommy).
16. Comment on how cute the instructor is looking that day.
17. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 min, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera" until they drag you away.
18. If the exam is math/sciences related, make up the longest proofs you could possible think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
19. Try to get people in the room to do a wave.
20. Bring some large, cumbersome, ugly idol. Put it right next to you. Pray to it often. Consider a small sacrifice.
21. During the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks, chairs, anything you can reach.
22. Puke into your exam booklet. Hand it in. Leave.
23. Take 6 packages of rice cakes to the exam. Stuff at least 2 rice cakes into your mouth at once. Chew, then cough. Repeat if necessary.
23. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About 5 min into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who the heck are you? Where's the regular guy?"
24. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up!
25. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
26. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "the light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"
27. From the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Jeopardy. Ignore the instructor's requests for you to stop. When they finally get you to leave one way or another, begin whistling the theme to the Bridge on the River Kwai.
28. After you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.
29. In the middle of the test, have a friend rush into the classroom, tag your hand, and resume taking your test for you. When the teacher asks what's going on, calmly explain the rules of Tag Team Testing to him/her.
30. Bring cheat sheets FOR ANOTHER CLASS (make sure this is obvious... like history notes for a calculus exam... otherwise you're not just failing, you're getting kicked out too) and staple them to the exam, with the comment "Please use the attached notes for references as you see fit."
31. Stand up after about 15 minutes, and say loudly, "Okay, let's double-check our answers! Number one, A. Number two, C. Number three, E..."
32. Wear a superman outfit under your normal clothes. 30 minutes into the exam, jump up and answer your phone, shouting "What? I'm on my way!!". rip off your outer clothes and run out of the room. strike a pose first for added effect.
33. Tailgate outside the classroom before the exam.
34. If your answers are on a scantron sheet, fill it out in pen.
35. Bring a giant cockroach into the room and release it on a girl nearby.
36. Complete the exam with everything you write being backwards at a 90 degree angle.
37. Bring one pencil with a very sharp point. Break the point off your paper. Sharpen the pencil. Repeat this process for one hour.
38. Make Strange noises... get people to stare... look at the person next to you as if he/she did it.
39. Dress like the professor.
40. If your a boy wear a hot pink dress
41. If your a girl wear a tux
42. Use Invisible Ink to answer the whole exam.
43. Order catering. The catering company should come in about halfway through the test, and should include at least three waiters, eight carts of food, and five candelabras
Repost this if you laughed...or if you plan on doing any of these things. Note that if you get expelled or kicked out of the exam it is not my fault. I take no blame for whetever occurs
I said i was against injustice, and i am. Look at these:
My name is Sarah
I am but three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can't speak at all
I can't do a wrong
Or else I'm locked up
All the day long.
When I awake I'm all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren't home
When my mommy does come
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll get just
One whipping tonight.
Don't make a sound!
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie's Bar.
I hear him curse
My name he calls
I press myself
Against the wall
I try and hide
From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now
I'm starting to cry
He finds me weeping
He shouts ugly words,
He says its my fault
That he suffers at work.
He slaps me and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And I run for the door.
He's already locked it
And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken.
"I'm sorry!", I scream
But its now much too late
His face has been twisted
Into unimaginable hate
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
Oh please God, have mercy!
Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor
My name is Sarah
And I am but three,
Tonight my daddy
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
Please, if you are against child abuse and abortion, re-post this, and I bet it will help raise awareness and help to stop abortion. If you just skim over these and agree with them, don't just say "Yeah, I hate that" actually do something! Repost this. If you repost this, then someone else will repost it, then someone else, then someone else, and soon, a lot of people will know about this and do whatever they can to stop it. So please, help to save an abused child and to stop the murder of the unborn babies. Repost this because by doing this, you don'y know who you've inspired. Abortion is wrong, you are destroying a life. i don't care what the doctor said, it's a baby, a living, breathing part of you. no matter how the circumstances, don't make the baby suffer for someone else's mistakes.