15 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things
Child abuse, MAKE IT STOP!
My name is Sarah I am but three, My eyes are swollen I cannot see.
I must be stupid I must be bad, What else could have made My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better I wish I weren't ugly, Then maybe my mommy Would still want to hug me.
I can't speak at all I can't do a wrong Or else I'm locked up All the day long
When I awake I'm all alone The house is dark My folks aren't home.
When my mommy does come I'll try and be nice, So maybe I'll get just One whipping tonight
Don't make a sound! I just heard a car My daddy is back From Charlie's Bar.
I hear him curse My name he calls I press myself Against the wall.
I try and hide From his evil eyes I'm so afraid now I'm starting to cry.
He finds me weeping He shouts ugly words, He says its my fault That he suffers at work.
He slaps me and hits me And yells at me more, I finally get free And I run for the door.
He's already locked it And I start to bawl, He takes me and throws me Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor With my bones nearly broken, And my daddy continues With more bad words spoken.
"I'm sorry!", I scream But its now much too late His face has been twisted Into unimaginable hate.
The hurt and the pain Again and again Oh please God, have mercy! Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops And heads for the door, While I lay there motionless Sprawled on the floor.
My name is Sarah And I am but three, Tonight my daddy,
Her name was Auroura She was only five This is what happened When she was alive
Her dad was a drunk Her mom was an addict Her parents kept her Locked in an attic
Her only friend was a little toy bear It was old and worn out And had patches of hair
She always talked to it When no one's around She lays there and hugs it Not a peep of sound
Until her parents unlock the door Some more and more pain She'll have to endure
A bruise on her leg A scar on her face Why would she be In such a horrible place?
But she grabs her bear And softly crys She loves her parents But they want her to die
She sits in the corner Quiet but thinking, "God, why? Why is My life always sinking?"
Such a bad life For a sad little kid She'd get beaten and beaten For anything she did
Then one night Her mom came home high The poor child was hit and slapped As hours went by
Then her mom suddenly Grabbed for a blade It was sharp and pointy One that she made
She thrusted the blade Right in her chest, "You deserve to die You worthless pest!"
The mom walked out Leaving the girl slowly dying She grabbed her bear And again started crying
Police showed up At the small little house They quickly barged in Everything was as quiet as a mouse
One officer slowly Opened a door To find the sad little girl Lying on the floor
It must have been bad To go through so much harm But at least she died With her best friend in her arms
If child abuse makes you sick and you think it's horrible and should be stopped, put this poem on your profile
Hello internet, as you can see, my profile name is Druid Of Necromancy.
I love fantasy stuff and I play Dungeons and Dragons, yes I am a nerd.
I like British Stuff, thats really all you need to know about that topic.
Never ask me to Snap my fingers or whistle, I can not do either of those things.
Favorite Shows: Doctor Who, British Version of Top Gear, Warehouse 13, and Mythbusters.
Favorite Books: The Alex Rider series, The Rangers Apprentice Series(I can alway relate to all the younger characters constant need for nurishment.), TimeRiders.
I want to add some good quotes to this little page, but I don't have any yet.
A fun little test if you are bored!
Do it one by one, don't look ahead!
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite gender.
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, green, or yellow?
3. Your first initial?
4. Your month of birth?
5. Which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same gender as yours.
7. Your favorite number?
8. Do you like California or Florida more?
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
Are you done?
If so scroll down
(don't cheat- -)
1. You are completly in love with this person
2. If you chose
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservitive and agressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: You are spontaneous and and love kisses and affection from the ones you love.
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.
3. If your initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is is soon to blossom.
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr.-June: You will have a strong love relashonship that will not last long but the memories will last forever.
July-Sept.: You will have a great year and will experiance a major life changing experiance for the good.
Oct.-Dec.: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your soulmate.
5. If you chose...
Black: Your life will take on in a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides with you and would do anything for you, but may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. THis is how many close friends you will have in a lifetime.
8. If you chose
California: You like adventure.
Florida: You are a laidback person.
9. If you chose...
Lake: You are loyal to your friends and your love. And you are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.
10. This wish will come true only of you RE-POST THIS BULLITIN in one hour and it will come before your next birthday
My pyshocological profile!!
Moderate Schizoid:Moderate Schizotypal:Moderate Antisocial:Moderate Borderline:Low Histrionic:Moderate Narcissistic:High(I don't quite agree with this one) Avoidant:Low Dependent:Low Obsessive-Compulsive:Moderate
I got nothing else, so...
‘o’)> v( ‘.’ )v