Author has written 3 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Hey, here's some information about me:
— Harry Potter
— Percy Jackson and the Olympians
— The Hunger Games
— Heroes of Olympus
— Mortal Instruments
— The Maze Runner
— Infernal Devices
— Vampire Academy
— The Fault In Our Stars
— Losing it (Cora Carmack)
— Legend (Marie Lu)
— The Trials of Apollo
TV shows I love:
— American Horror Story
— Avatar: The Last Airbender
— Avatar: The Legend of Korra
— Teen Wolf
— Vampire Diaries
— Locke and Key
— Black Mirror
Other books I've read:
— Fifty Shades Trilogy
— While it Lasts
— Invitation to the Game
— Will Grayson, Will Grayson
— Michael Vey
I consider myself smart. I'm a little bit timid with strangers, but when it comes to my friends I am a prankster.
I like to read even though college hasn't given me too much time to do it. Same thing with writing. I love traveling, and spending time with my boyfriend and my best friend (who is also a writer; her profile is at the beginning of my profile).
I love Tang Soo Doo (a Korean martial art), though I haven't practiced in years. I love swimming as well.
Things I want to do:
Okay, so I found this amusing, and I think you should all make it. It's really fun. (Taken from Stads02).
Dear (the last person you talked to.),
I don't really know how to tell you this, but 1 . I think I realized it 2 3 and I saw you 4 5 . I'm sure you're 6 enough to understand 7 . I'm returning 8 to you, but I'll keep 9 as a memory. You should also know that I 10 11 .
1. What's the color of your shirt?
Blue - Our romance is over
Red - Our affair is over
White - I'll join the monastery
Black - I dislike you
Green - Our horoscope doesn't match
Grey - You're a pervert
Yellow - I'm selling myself
Pink - Your nostrils are insulting
Brown - The mafia wants you
No shirt - You're a loser
Other - I'm in love with your sister
2. Which is your birth month?
January - That night
February - Last year
March - When your dwarf bit me
April - When I tripped on sesame seeds
May - First of May
June - When you put cuffs on me
July - When I threw up
August - When I saw the shrunken head
September - When we skinny dipped
October - When I quoted Santa
November - When your dog ran amok
December - When I changed tennis shoes
3. Which food do you prefer?
Tacos - In your apartment
Pizza - In your camping car
Pasta - Outside of Chicago
Hamburgers - Under the bus
Salad - As you ate enchilada
Chicken - In your closet
Kabob - With Paris Hilton
Fish - In women's clothing
Sandwiches - At the Hare Krishna graduation
Lasagna - At the mental hospital
Hot dog - Under a state of trance
None of the above - With George Bush and his wife
4. What's the color of your socks?
Yellow - Hit on
Red - Insult
Black - Ignore
Blue - Knock out
Purple - Pour syrup on
White - Carve your initials into
Grey - Pull the clothes off
Brown - Put leeches on
Orange - Castrate
Pink - Pull the toupee off
Barefoot - Sit on
Other - Drive out
5. What's the color of your underwear?
Black - My best friend
White - My father
Grey - Bill Clinton
Brown - My fart balloon
Purple - My mustard soufflé
Red - Donald Duck
Blue - My avocado plant
Yellow - My penpal in Ghana
Orange - My Kid Rock-collection
Pink - Manchester United's goalkeeper
None - My John F. Kennedy-statue
Other - The crazy monk
6. What do you prefer to watch on TV?
Glee - Man
Pretty Little Liars - Emotional
One Tree Hill - Open
Heroes - Frostbitten
Lost - High
House - Scarred
Simpsons - Cowardly
The news - Mongolic
Idol - Masochistic
Family Guy - Senile
Top Model - Middle-class
None of the above - Ashamed
7. Your mood right now?
Happy - How awful I've felt
Sad - How boring you are
Bored - That Santa doesn't exist
Angry - That your pimples are at the last stage
Depressed - That we're cousins
Excited - That there is no solution to this.
Nervous - The middle-east
Worried - That your Honda sucks
Apathetic - That I did a sex-change
Ashamed - That I'm allergic to your hamster
Cuddly - That I get turned on by garbage men
Overjoyous - That I'm open
Other - That Extreme Home Makeover sucks
8. What's the color of your walls in your bedroom?
White - Your ring
Yellow - Your love letters
Red - Your Darth Vader-poster
Black - Your tame stone
Blue - The couch cushions
Green - The pictures from LA
Orange - Your false teeth
Brown - Your contact book
Grey - Our matching snoopy-bibs
Purple - Your old lottery coupons
Pink - The cut toenails
Other - Your memories from the military service
9. The first letter of your first name?
A/B - Your photo
C/D - The oil stocks
E/F - Your neighbour Martin
G/H - My virginity
I/J - The results of your blood-sample
K/L - Your left ear
M/N - Your suicide note
O/P - My common sense
Q/R - Your mom
S/T - Your collection of butterflies
U/V - Your criminal record
W/X - David's tricot outfits
Y/Z - Your grades from college
10. The last letter in your last name?
A/B - Always will remember
C/D - Never will forget
E/F - Always wanted to break
G/H - Never openly mocked
I/J - Always have felt dirty before
K/L - Will tell the authorities about
M/N - Told in my confession today about
O/P - Was interviewed by the Times about
Q/R - Told my psychiatrist about
S/T - Get sick when I think of
U/V - Always will try to forget
W/X - Am better off without
Y/Z - Never liked
11. What do you prefer to drink?
Water- Our friendship
Beer - Senility
Soft drink - A new life as a clone
Soda - The incarnation as an Eskimo
Milk - The apartment building
Wine - Cocaine abuse
Cider - A passionate interest for mice
Juice - Oprah Winfrey imitations
Mineral water - Embarrassing rash
Hot chocolate - Eggplant-fetishism
Whiskey - To ruin the second world war
Other - To hate the Boston Celtics
12. To which country would you prefer to go on a vacation?
Thailand - Warm regards
USA - Best regards
England - Good luck on your short-term leave from jail
Spain - Go and drown yourself
China - Disgusting regards
Germany - With ease
Japan - Go burn
Greece - Your everlasting enemy
Australia - Greetings to your frog Leonardo
Egypt - Fuck off now
France - In pain
Other - Greetings to your freaky family
This is mine:
I don't really know how to tell you this, but our romance is over. I think I realized it when your dwarf bit me under the bus and I saw you sit on Manchester United's goalkeeper. I'm sure you're ashamed enough to understand how awful I've felt . I'm returning our matching snoopy-bibs to you, but I'll keep your mom as a memory. You should also know that I told my psychiatrist about Eggplant-fetishism.
Currently working on:
Alive. Percy Jackson and the Olympians AU. Rated M. Five years after a car accident Annabeth wakes up from coma as a twenty-two-year-old woman. The first thing she sees as she comes back to the world is a pair of green eyes—her doctor's eyes. He has taken care of her since she arrived. But now that she's back she finds out that everything's changed, and suddenly she doesn't know if being alive again is good or not.
Letting Go. Percy Jackson and the Olympians AU. Rated M. She can't trust men—not after being abused by one. Five years later, she has a son and is trying to let the past go, but it's not easy. When her mother appears to celebrate Thanksgiving with her, she gets herself in a lot of trouble. Now she must forget the past and find a "boyfriend" in less than four days. And a certain green-eyed man can help her.
Complicated.Percy Jackson and the Olympians AU. Rated T. Annabeth has enough to deal with before Percy appears in her life. For instance, she's got to put up with her parents' attitudes. Now, with Percy at her side, she's got to deal with a much dangerous problem. The problem of her parents is a laugh compared to being threatened by someone unknown.
You know you're an author if...
- You talk to yourself a lot.
- You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask my self random things?')
- When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someone's liver?')
- You'll check your e-mail, notifications, or alerts from time to time.
- You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
- When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
- No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
- The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
- You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
- You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason.
- Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a long time ago.
- If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
- You have seen a movie (or show) once, and yet you can quote it word for word.
- You have your own dream world.
- You forget what you were going to say, right before you say it.
- You have pushed on a door that said 'pull' or vice-versa.
- You forget what you were talking about in a conversation.
- You think that your ship were meant to be together.
- If you believe your own is out there somewhere, add this.
- Whenever you see or hear the name you freak out and have a small fit because you love him so much and then people stare at you and tell you to shut up and let it go.
- You're in love with a fictional character.