Author has written 6 stories for Flight 29 Down, Kung Fu Panda, My Little Pony, Treasure Planet, and Rise of the Guardians.
Name: Ha! can't you read the profile name?
Age: Old enough to be on this site
Gender: Go ahead and guess, I dare you
About me: I enjoy fanfiction, what more do you want? My skills, areas of intrest, what are you, a stalker!? If you really want to know more, you'll read the rest of this page or... Check out my YouTube channel!
Okay, I feel the need to explain my writing POV to those who expect more out of me. I am a one-shot writer. I'm not even sure if I'm capable of writing more than one chapter focused in the same idea. Sad. Furthermore, I don't do well with developed fiction plots. What I do is take a scene or charater, and try to explain what emotions I thought were going on in the process. My story expression is a excellent example of my writing style. Sorry if you're looking for more. I'm thinking about becoming a beta though. Who knows?
If you have ever pushed on a door that said 'pull', copy this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are over the age of 12 and still watch nickelodeon, cartoon network, disney channel ect., and are proud of it, copy this into your profile.
Nerds are cool. Nerds are smart. Nerds will one day rule the universe. If you're a nerd and proud of it, copy this into your profile.
Here's something fun!!
A: Hot B: Loves people C: A good kisser D: Makes people laugh E: Has gorgeous eyes F: People wild and crazy adore you G: Very outgoing H: Easy to fall in love with I: Loves to smile and laugh J: Really sweet K: Really silly L: Smile to die for M: Makes dating fun N: Can kick the crap out of you O: Has one of the best personalities ever P: Popular with all types of people Q: A hypocrite R: Good boyfriend/girlfriend S: Cute T: A very good kisser U: Is very sexual V: Not judgmental W: Very broad minded X: Never let people tell you what to do Y: Is loved by everyone Z: Can be funny and dumb at times
R: Good boyfriend/girlfriend
I: Loves to smile and laugh
Z: Can be funny and dumb at times
95 percent of girls would scream and cry is Justin Beiber jumped off the Empire State Building without a bungee cord or anything. 4 percent would grab popcorn and yell "COOL!" If you are part of the 1 percent who would be pushing him off, add this to your profile!
female come backs pick up line comebacks
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Woman: Hiding from you.
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Man: Is this seat empty?
Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
Man: Your place or mine?
Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Woman: But would you stay there?
Man: "I know how to please a woman."
Woman: "Then please leave me alone."
Man: "I'd like to call you. What's your number?"
Woman: "It's in the phone book."
Man: "But I don't know your name."
Woman: "That's in the phone book too."
Repost if your happily single!
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose--me or your life
Boy: My life
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do you anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
If you find this incredibly cute and touching, copy and paste it into your profile
Its you and me against the world... we attack at dawn
NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS THINGS COULD GET WORSE.WHEN THEY ARE AS WORSE AS THEY CAN GET,IT CAN ONLY GET BETTER
My knight in shining amour turned out to be a loser in aluminum foil.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
People who say anything's possible haven't tried to slam a revolving door.
You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder
When life gives you a lemon, throw the lemon back and demand chocolate
I'm not so good with the advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
I live in my own little world- but it's ok, they know me there.
Engineering: 'How will this work?' Science: ‘Why will this work?' Management: 'When will this work? Liberal Arts: ‘Do you want fries with that?
God made man, and then he said, "I can do better than that," and made women.
I'm the kind of person that walks into a door and apologizes.
Death is God's way of saying you're fired. Suicide is human’s way of saying you can't fire me, I quit.
I hear your silence loud and clear.
Why do today what you could put off till tomorrow?
How can I miss you if you never left?
Evening News is where they begin with "Good Evening" then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
Don't follow in my footsteps, I tend to walk into walls… and poles… and other stuff…
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere? 'Hold my purse.'
Why do they put pictures of criminals up in the Post Office? What are we supposed to do . . . write to these men?
Why do we teach kids that violence is not the answer and then have them read about wars in school that solved America's problems?
Therapist The/rapist... scary thought…
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!
Tell the truth and run.
All things considered, insanity may be the only reasonable alternative
When angry, count to ten, when very angry, swear.
Education is important, school however, is another matter.
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
Amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic...
Why do people say, “You can't have your cake and eat it too?” Why would someone get cake if they can't eat it?
When life hand you lemons, throw those lemons right back at it and tell life to make its own damn lemonade.
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
Don't mess with me I've got a stick.
I ran with scissors, and lived!
I'm the kind of girl who will burst our laughing in the middle of a dead silence because of something that happened yesterday.
The greatest challenge in life is to find someone who knows all your flaws, differences, and mistakes, and yet still sees the best in you.
Stupidity can hurt, I broke a rib laughing at you
Okay, that was amusing at first, but now it's somewhat scary
We should have thrown you in the dungeon years ago
Or we could eat you. I never had rat before, but with the right sauce, who knows?
At last! My plans for world domination are complete! MAHAHAHAA? Oh look, something shiny...must go look.
The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable.
To put it nicely, I hope you choke.
Don't ever attempt a staring contest with a brick wall, they cheat a lot.
I am nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore, I am perfect!
You don't have to be faster than the bear, you just have to be faster than the slowest guy running from the bear.
I did what they say and chose the road less traveled...Now where the heck am I?
Flying is simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Secret admirers are stalkers with stationary.
At least I don't CARE what those mindless people think of me.
This world is full of crazy people.THEY MADE ME THEIR LEADER!!
I'm not afraid of Death.What's he gonna do,kill me?
Get to know your stalker, they'll be there for a while.
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up.
He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?"
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away... Post this on your profile if you hate racism
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm EMO, so I MUST cut my wrists
I'm a GIRL, so I MUST be WEAK. (get real guys, I could take you out any day)
I'm a NEGRO so I MUST carry a gun. (Please, we're not the only race that shoots people)
I'm BLONDE, so I MUST be a ditz
I'm JAMAICAN so I MUST smoke weed.
I live in the COUNTRY, so I MUST live on a farm.
I'm HAITIAN so I MUST eat cat.
I'm ASIAN, so I MUST be sexy.
I'm JEWISH, so I MUST be greedy.
I'm ARAB, so I MUST be a terrorist.
I SPEAK MY MIND, so I MUST be a pain in the butt. (well I probaly am, but that's beside the point)
I'm a CHRISTAN, so I MUST think gay people should go to hell. (I can't stand other christians who are Homophobic!)
I'm RELIGIOUS, so I MUST shove my beliefs down your throat. (I believe in relationships, not religion)
I'm ATHEIST so I MUST hate the world.
I don't have a RELIGION, so I MUST be evil and have no morals
I'm REPUBLICAN, so I MUST not care about poor people.
I'm DEMOCRAT, so I MUST not believe in being responsible.
I am LIBERAL, so I MUST be gay.
I TAKE (or used to take) ANTI-DEPRESSANTS, so I MUST be crazy.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST only want to get into your pants.
I'm IRISH, so I MUST have a bad drinking problem.
I'm INDIAN, so I MUST own a convenient store.
I'm NATIVE AMERICAN, so I MUST dance around a fire screaming like a savage.
I'm a CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be a ditz
I'm a DANCER, So I must be stupid and stuck up
I'm a PUNK, so I MUST do drugs.
I'm RICH, so I MUST be a conceited snob.
I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be a goth or emo. (Actually, i wear all colors, I just happen to have a lot of dark clothes)
I'm a WHITE GIRL, so I MUST be a nagging, steal-your-money kind of girlfriend.
I'm CUBAN, so I MUST spend my spare time rolling cigars.
I'm NOT A VIRGIN, so I MUST be easy.
I'm a TEENAGE MOM, so I MUST be an irresponsible idiot.
I'm POLISH, so I MUST wear my socks with my sandals
I'm EGYPTIAN, so I must be a TERRORIST!
I'm PRETTY, so I MUST not be a virgin ( why would people think that?!?!?)
I HAVE STRAIGHT A'S, so I MUST have no social life. (this site makes a GREAT social life!)
I DYE MY HAIR CRAZY COLORS, so I MUST be looking for attention
I DRESS IN UNUSUAL WAYS so I MUST be looking for attention.
I'm INTO THEATER & ART, so I MUST be a homosexual. (Love acting and drama!!!!)
I'm a VEGETARIAN, so I MUST be a crazy political activist.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GUY FRIENDS, so I MUST be "doing" them all. (They wish...)
I'm COLOMBIAN, so I MUST be a drug dealer.
I WEAR WHAT I WANT, so I MUST be a poser. (I where what I want when i want and still know how to be professional)
I'm RUSSIAN, so I MUST be cool and thats how Russians roll.
I'm GERMAN, so I must be a Nazi.
I'm BRAZILIAN, so I MUST have a BIG BUTT.
I'm PUERTO RICAN, so I MUST look good and be conceited
I'm SALVADORIAN, so I MUST be in MS 13
I'm POLISH, so I MUST be greedy
I'm HAWAIIAN so I MUST be lazy
I'm PERUVIAN, so I MUST like llamas
Im a STONER so I MUST be going in the wrong direction
Im a VIRGIN so I MUST be prude (There is NOTHING WRONG WITH MODESTY)
I'm STRAIGHT EDGE so I must be violent.
I'm a FEMALE GAMER, so I MUST be ugly.. or crazy.
I'm BLACK so I MUST love fried chicken and kool-aid. (I do love fried chicken, but who doesn't!)
I'm a GIRL who actually EATS LUNCH, so I MUST be fat. (I play enough sports to burn it all off)
I'm SINGLE so I MUST be ugly. (I am happily single guys! *stares at stalker*)
I'm a SKATER so I must do weed and steal stuff
I'm a PUNK so I must only wear black and date only other punks
I'm ASIAN so I must be a NERD that does HOMEWORK 24/7
I'm CHRISTIAN so I MUST hate homosexuals. (I don't hate them any more then I hate liars or people who cuss, it's all sin. Hate the sin not the person)
I'm MIXED so I must be screwed up.
I'm a FEMALE, so I MUST not SWEAR. (It's wrong but...)
I'm MUSLIM so I MUST be a terrorist.
I'm in BAND, so I MUST be a dork.
I'm BLACK so I MUST believe JESUS WUZ A BROTHA (Naw man, he was from the MIDDLE EAST people!!!)
I'm MORMON so I MUST be perfect
I'm WHITE and have black friends so I MUST think I'm black
I'm GOTH so I MUST worship the devil
I'm HISPANIC, so I MUST be dirty.
I'm YOUNG, so I MUST be naive. (If anything, its the people who think today's youth don't know anything that are naive)
I'm MEXICAN, so I MUST have hopped the border.
I'm BLACK, so I MUST love watermelon (Again, who doesn't?)
I am an HONOR STUDENT, so I MUST be a NERD. (Nerds end up being bosses and CEO's, so I don't mind)
I cry easily, so I MUST be a wimp. (How dare you accuse me of such thing! *sniff*)
I can't help pointing out mistakes so I MUST be an over-controlling perfectionist.
I am a venezuelan so I must be afraid of everything
I'm a PERFECTIONIST so I MUST check everything ten times, them burst into tears at one mistake.
I'm a BRUNETTE so I MUST think I'm better then redheads, blondes, and other dark haired people.
I DON"T LIKE to talk about my personal life so I MUST be having problems
1. Your real name: Moriah (First name is all stalkers)
2. Your Nobody name (Take all the letters of your first name, mix them around and put an "x" where you think it should go): Rioxham
3. Your Gangsta name (the first three letters of your name pluss "izzle"): Morizzle
4. Your Detective name (fav. color and fav. animal): Purple Tiger
5. Your Soap Opera name (your middle name and the street you live on): First name only sorry guys, and why the heck would I tell you what street I lived on?
6. Your Star Wars name (first three letters of your last name, first two letters of your first): Halmo
7. Your Super Hero name (2nd fav color, fav drink): Green lemonade
8. Your Witness Protection name (middle names of your parents): I'll pass
9. Your Goth Name (Black plus the name of one of your pets): Black Wade
100 Random Things About Me Copied from Kuro Rakka Shimo's profile
1. Age? 16
2. Height? 5"3, yeah I a shorty
3. Eyes? Dark Brown
4. Have any tattoos? No!
5. And piercings? Too painful
6. Fave food? Anything with guacamole!!!
7. Fave pizza topping? Um, cheese?
8. Fave drink? Chick-Fil-A Lemonade
9. Siblings? Three sisters
10. Been in a fight? Naw, people don't mess with me.
11. Serious relationships or one-night stands? Nope! I'm single and proud of it! I have enough stuff to deal with without throwing some guy in the mix.
12. Weight? umm...
13. Fave snack? Ohh I'll eat just about anything when I'm hungry
14. Fave candy? Anything chocolate!!!!
15. Fave movie? Too many to count
16. Fave show? I happen to like Property Brothers :)
17. Do you smoke? No! My grandpa died due to lung cancer, I'm not following in his footsteps
18. Blonds or brunettes? Brunettes, or better yet, black hair ;)
19. Any scars? A couple yes, the worst on is on my wrist, it's like 6 inches long.
20. Fave music? I like pretty much anything
21. Fave actor? Anyone hot really, Kirk Cameron does stand out though.
22. Where do you live? The U.S of A!
23. Do you miss anyone right now? Um, should I?
24. Last person who made you cry? I DON'T CRY!! (anyone who knows me knows that's a lie)
25. Do you enjoy school? Actually, yes.
26. Desires? The usual. Produce a movie that makes millions, become well known, travel around the world to help people and spread the gospel, settle down, find a nice guy and get married, live a happy life. Nothing too ambitious.
27. Fave fast food joint? Chick-Fil-A. Eat more chicken people!
28. What's the last thing you drank? A cup of southern ice tea
29. What are you doing right now? Hellooooo, I'm writing this!
30. Where would you like to go? Always wanted to travel to Narnia...
31. Are you in a relationship? Once again, I'm happily single!
32. Ever been arrested? Nope
33. Ever had a stalker? Yeah, in a sleep away camp I went to. Freaked me out.
34. Ever gone sky-diving? No, not yet
35. Where do you think you'll go when you die? I know for a fact I'm going to heaven!
36. Is there a God? Of course there is!
37. Do you have a cell phone? yeah, one of those only-use-for-emergencies types. It's Crap though, I know 10 year olds who have iPhones and I don't. Life is so unfair.
38. Are you squeamish? Kinda
39. Are you a human? *sarcastic* No I'm a pony from Equestria visiting earth in a human form as a mission for Princess Celestia
40. Fastest speed you've ever experienced in a car? 80 m.p.h, is that fast?
41. Stupidest thing you've ever thought about doing? Jumping from a 12 foot tree when I was only six. Almost did the dare too
42. Do people find you attractive? I’m pretty sure they do, but it doesn’t matter
43. What annoys you? You want the long list or………….the long list?
44. What are you afraid of? Spiders. Sounds stupid but I can’t stand them
45. Gold or silver? Gold!!!!!
46. Are people afraid of you? Some. *grins evilly*
47. Do you sing in public? Yeah, I randomly sing in the mall for the fun of it! (Seriously, no)
48. Ever been screwed over? What the heck?
49. Does money make people happy? No. The thought of what money can buy is what makes people happy.
50. Do you have any hope left for the human race? No. We’re doomed on this earth. Our eternal lives are a completely different matter though.
51. What's your hair look like? Think of the Jackson 5
52. First job? That was paid? A dog walker.
53. Do you like meeting new people? Yup! I will randomly go up to people and be like “Hey! I know you from somewhere!” I love when people try to figure out how I know them. It’s a great conversation starter.
54. Do you get along with your parents? Absolutely!
55. Ever played strip poker? I don't know how to play regular poker! *mutters under breath “bunch of pervs”*
56. Ever get into an argument with a cop? Nope. Always been taught to respect our law enforcement. I ain’t trying to get locked up or killed
57. Ever been in a car accident? No, thank goodness!
58. Most flights of stairs you've ever fallen down? SEVEN. In front of a crowd of PEOPLE! Not my best moment.
59. Do you care what people think of you? “Let others determine your worth and you're already lost, because no one wants people worth more than themselves.” - Peter V. Brett. That answer your question?
60. Where do you see yourself five years down the line? In college, making movies and enjoying life!
61. Are you afraid of the dark? Naw
62. What kind of car do you have? Sadly none
63. Time you were born? Like around 6:00 p.m. I think. I don’t remember that day well……
64. Ever break any bones? No, I try to be careful when I jump off roofs and trees and stuff
65. Fave childhood toy? You're kidding right? No? um, my china tea set then. That is until my sisters broke it that is
66. Fave author? C.S Lewis. Frank Peretti and a bunch of others
67. Are you a paranoid person? Kinda. If you count me believing everyone in the mall is out to get me then yes. Gotta watch your back man.
68. Have any enemies? “You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life” -Winston Churchill.
69. Are you afraid of heights? Nope! I love being high up!
70. Last movie you watched? The Encounter and a bunch of Christmas movies with my family
71. Most disturbing movie you've ever seen? I don't know...
72. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate!!!
73. Favorite color? Purple! Violet to be specific. And yes, there is a different between lavender and violet people.
74. What time do you usually wake up? Around 7:00. I don’t have the luxury of sleeping in on the weekends
75. What are you doing? Well I'm... Wait! You already asked that!!
76. What is something that you keep in your purse/wallet? Everything and nothing.
77. What is the longest work shift you've ever worked? Nine hours straight for a community service project.
78. How many days have you gone to work consecutively before having a day off? Six. Being a dog walkers is a everyday type of thing. Pays well though
79. Can you do a handstand? Me? I don’t want to die young
80. Are you an angry person? Depends on the situation.
81. Is there anyone out there who you would like to personally kill? Maybe. If you wake up tomorrow, the assassins didn’t do their job……
82. Do you talk in your sleep? No way!
83. Have you ever gotten so drunk that you couldn't remember what happened the night before? I don’t drink!
84. Can you break a piece of wood with your forehead? I’ve done it with my hand before, and mother did always say I had a hard head.
85. Are you delusional? I don’t know, are you?
86. What is something that you are horrible at? Spelling! Can’t spell to save my life!
87. What is the most boring thing you've ever done? Actually take the time to fill this out.
88. Can you lift up someone who is twice your weight? I’m sure I could
89. Would you rather be a ninja or a pirate? I’ll be a ninja, HURAH! Ninja Go! (anyone catch the reference?)
90. What is the worst movie you've ever seen? Too many to list
91. Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right handed
92. Do you suffer from short-term memory loss? Yes, no…………what was the question?
93. How are you feeling right now? Regular…..
94. What annoys you about people? Idk, the fact we have to talk to each other *sarcasm*
95. Do you dislike children? I love children! Just don’t wanna have them
96. Can you climb a fence or would you fall off? I could climb a fence
97. Would you like to own a pair of brass knuckles? Why do I need brass knuckles?
98. Can you smile for me? I am smiling. On the inside
99. What do you do if you can't fall asleep at night? I think, listen to music, and try to solve world hunger. *sarcasm*
100. When was the last time you fell off a bike? I don’t remember
Jumping right to the point: REVIEW. Writers- all of them, from famous authors to subtle FF writers- ALL depend on the feedback from our readers. Vision Dominican brought up an interesting albeit tragically true idea:
"Lack of reviews is the greatest killer of fan fic writers out there. We at the institute wish to let the public know of how they can pitch in to save our dying writers.
1) Drop a review every other chapter. It may not seem like much, but reviews are actually what many of us want to see. That, and hits. Hits do make us happy but we don't really know if people like our story or not.
2) Visit our author page. Those kind of hits really make us happy. It's where we showcase our entourage of friends, beta readers, and stories. Some of us even tidy up with set areas for upcoming story ideas and character bios.
3) Send a personal message. While normally I'd prefer a review, emails are just as good. Really, it warms my heart to communicate with another reader or writer."
What you call being "too lazy to review" is what we call "a flame to the pages" as the writers. That one minute or two that you felt "too lazy" to review is another minute of creeping discouragement that all writers feel as they begin to think...
"Why am I even here…?"
"What's even the point of continuing?"
"My skills must be terrible…no one cares for my story…"
"I'll never be a good writer...I quit." (And yes, I did quit for sometime due to the lack of reviews for my first story)
These are only a few thoughts that go through every writer's head- that go through MY head- when we put out a chapter / story with all our heart and soul within, and we sit there…and sit…and wait…and not a single person says even a word.
If you're not a writer, you have NO IDEA how much that hurts…
If you ARE a writer, then I'm sure you know just how great it feels when someone is kind enough to leave a heartwarming and encouraging review, and you read it, smiling while thinking…"Wow…I did it…"
So, why not give fellow writers the same luxury here?
Too many times I've seen epic and utterly beautiful works of literary art fall to pieces before finally being abandoned due to the terrible discouragement that the lack of reviews can cause.
Sometimes, it is so severe that the very writer himself decides to quit, denying the world his skills of writing that I'm it would have deeply enjoyed.
Just one minute, that's all it takes. Just a few gentle taps of the fingers on your keyboard, a few seconds or so of your time, and your words can SAVE a writer from a dark demise.
Do me a favor: Go find a story, ANY story, anywhere here on Fanfic,net, and see if you can help it. If it has very little / no reviews at all, just check it out, and say whatever comes to mind.
And enjoy the thought in mind that you could have just SAVED that story, with just a few taps of the keyboard…
If you agree with what I have said then please copy and paste any part of this story you wish onto your profile. Modify it in any way you see fit; there is no need to use my exact words. You make it say what you want it to say.
Thank you so much for reading, and please try to complete the 'mission' I have given you. With just a minute of your time, you could save a writer…so please, do it.
Because, my readers…
Silence, is truly deafening…