Author has written 49 stories for Iron Man: Armored Adventures, Danny Phantom, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Hello! Okay, well I can't believe I'm doing this even though I had a whole year to do this. Whatever! :)
So... Let's start with the basis. My pen name is PercyJacksonLover14. It's quite a mouthful I know. I don't even know why I did it, but I didn't change it. I'd rather have IronWoman14 as my pen name, but oh well! :)
I live in Texas, I won't say where, but I do live in Texas. I am an Indian (like from India Indian) but I'm pure blood American, and I'm proud to be born in a country like this. Don't worry I do love India, but America is my home. I was born here and I plan to die here as well.
I am a girl, a tall 6ft. tall girl with long black braided hair and contacts. Oh and why not add, I'm also a vegetarian! I have been since I was born, and well I have never tasted tasted anything that has been alive with blood! :) So if you happen to meet me and question why I am so tall without any meat to fuel it, I'll just say, "I have no earthly idea."
Anyone else relate to me? I suck at math. I'm a terrible test taker. I get really anxious real quickly. And writing is a passion that can't go away. Yeah? Alright, I'm not alone. I am also an ADHD girl, and have frequent anxiety attacks when it comes to doing something I'm not comfortable with. Just more mini facts... I took karate so don't even think about messing with me. Being 6ft, people are easily intimidated by me, but really guys, I'm super bubbly!
I am 16, my birthday is on August 27 and oh! My favorite color is red! :) I am super self conscious and if I ever find a flaw anywhere on my body, I feel as though I am ugly. Okay, well if it's on my face. It's as though my face is an eye magnet, so I do everything in my power to get a flawless face. It's ironic because I always tell my friends that they are perfect and they shouldn't worry about how they look. Beauty is on the inside! :) And don't you forget it either! BEAUTY IS ON THE INSIDE! But it is really important to take care of your body, so don't neglect that.
I love old people, children and animals. They are awesome! Old people have so many stories to tell, children are fun to play with and are cute, and well animals? They have so much energy and I feel as though they are also humans. And well I respect people with mental disorders and cancer. I can't stand that people treat them differently just because of who they are without even actually getting to know them. It's wrong to think of them as disabled because they have every potential we do, but unfortunately people don't like to give them the opportunity to do so.
I have been obsessed with three things my whole life, soon to be four. 1) Chocolate. 2) Iron Man/Tony Stark. (My fiancé, alright just my imagination...) 3) Percy Jackson.(also declared my fiancé that can never happen) And newly added 4) the book series Maze Runner (Thomas is my fiance as well). I seriously feel as though I could never live without those 4 things. They have always been something I adored! :) Like you try to mess with me and my favorite things, you are just trying to make an enemy. Oh and on that note: if anyone out there is just ready to kidnap/ransom me just threaten me with these things.
Some books that I LOVE!:
- Percy Jackson series! (I've re-read that series 17 times in counting.)
- Heroes of Olympus series! (I already pre ordered the House of Hades)
- The Maze Runner trilogy. (Like you got to read this... It is freaking impossible to not read this and live!!!!)
- The Mortal Instruments (They were alright... But hey, it's good.)
- Infernal Device series (I read the first... And hopefully can get through the series.)
- Divergent series! (Holy cow they were good! But anyone disagree when I said it went downhill with the second book?)
- Hush, hush series (Those were fantastic too! Man... They were freaking amazing!)
- Shadow and Bone trilogy (highly recommend if you guys are into fantasy and action! Man, it is super good...)
- Ender's Game (GUYS READ THIS!)
I'm sure there was more, but I just can't remember! :)
TV Shows I LOVE!:
- Iron Man Armored Adventures
- Danny Phantom
- Stargate Atlantis
- Stargate S-G1
- Burn Notice
- Teen Titans
- Falling Skies
- Wheel of Fortune (I love to test out my brain)
- Family Feud (Steve Harvey is hilarious)
- Teen Wolf (AGH DYLAN O'BRIEN HOW I LOVE THEE)
- Amazing/ Spectacular Spiderman
- Lie to Me
- Really any TV Show that actively engages my brain and also is slightly entertaining at the same time!
Hmm, I just can't remember any more! :) I'll add more when I remember!
Let's see... Oh! Movies I LOVE!
- Iron Man (and of course every single Iron Man movie)
- Captain America!
- Star Trek into Darkness (
- MARVEL! MARVEL! MARVEL! and MARVEL!
- Terminator (all of them)
- The Abyss
- Mission Impossible (all of them)
- Cinderella (my childhood)
- Ender's Game
- X-Men First Class/ X-Men Days of Future Past
- Warm Bodies
- Jack the Giant Slayer
- Day After Tomorrow
- Godzilla (2014)
- Edge of Tomorrow
- Total Recall
- Tron Legacy
- Pacific Rim
- Real Steal
- X-Men (all of them)
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (the first and second)
- The Giver
- Guardians of the Galaxy (AHHH YESSSSS)
And seriously, the list goes on and on! :)
My favorite actors!
- Robert Downey Jr.
- Chris Evans
- Chris Pine
- Chris Pratt
- Dylan O' Brien
- Brenton Thwaites
- Jeff Bridges (he's so adorable)
Hobbies and stuff I enjoy! :D :
-Well for one, it's obvious that I love to write. I got this weird obsession to write when I was in 2nd grade. My neighbor and I got together and we started making up stories that we could base our play date on. So with all the ideas we had, we naturally began to write it all down and each day it was a new adventure, unless we really liked one specific story.
-I also read a lot. I have a list of book I read and will read in the future with me. Every time I finish a book on the list, I highlight it out and then go onto the next book. If I get recommendations I write them down and read those, so that's another something that I really enjoy!
-I also knit! I made various amount of scarves and camp mittens. It's something I like to do when I have absolutely nothing else to do!
-I am a HUGE GAMER. I love to play videogames including: all of Halo, Call of Duty, Modern Warfare, Minecraft, Global Agenda, etc. I just find myself getting ideas through it you know?
-I love to swim. Sometimes I think I was born to swim, it has been something I have adored for years. I remember the first time I actually swam when I was four years old. My father let a neighbor teach me how to swim. So the lady took off all my floatation stuff and told me to swim. I remember freaking out and crying but within thirty minutes I was actually paddling my way around the pool. I didn't even believe it until my dad showed me my baby videos, and sure enough there I was!
- I also recently got into the wonderful exercise routine of running. As of right now, I have ran a grand total of two 5K's. It may not seem like a lot, but running in summer in the afternoon and doing it without much training, it is a lot harder than it seems. I'm proud of my accomplishment and I'm happy to say that I am a lot healthier than I ever was before.
- I also love to travel! Who doesn't? Only I haven't been to many places other than India, but still... I love to travel!
My fears and weaknesses ( :O ) :
- You want to tell me something to do? Put a freaking spider in front of me and I'll do anything you ask. I am deathly afraid of spiders... I don't even know why too. A couple of years ago I actually used to play with Daddy Long Legs (Don't judge me you hear?)
- Want me to pass out? How about putting me somewhere up high? I am so afraid of heights. I can't ride an elevator without cringing. I went to a hotel in Texas where there were 12 floors. I told myself I would be fine and I decided to conquer my fears by riding the elevator to the top floor. Bad idea. I ended up crouching in the corner and screaming while slowly losing my consciousness. No joke...
- World's mystery... Death. I don't know why, but I just don't like the fact that I could die. Us human's are so vulnerable and we take things for granted. I'm afraid of death like no other.
- Drowning. I love to swim, but once I was actually taking hard core lessons and ended up losing oxygen midway. Unfortunately, it was too deep for me to take a break and I had to continue. Each stroke and breath for air was never enough for me. So I ended up realizing, even the best swimmers can drown. To imagine dying like that... *Shudder*... just no.
- I am a little too loyal. My friends and family know that I am quite dependable. Unfortunately that also means I get in trouble and take the beating sometimes. I am often called the Therapist to my friends. And many times before I helped my brother escape severe punishment, which in turn was given to me. Once you are my friend, I will never forget you, and never let any harm happen to you. If you cry, I cry. If there is a robber about to shoot you, I swear on the River Styx I will take that bullet for you... so... Friendship is my biggest weakness.
If you guys like to read my stories please check out these writers too! They are just as amazing:
- Miss Starfire
I also have a WattPad account, so check me out! Username: IronWoman14! And if you do find me and have a WattPad account as well, please follow me and I'll do the same! Don't forget to message me too! I'll love to talk to you if you have a WattPad account and FanFiction account!
Okay, well yeah! :) I'm a person who people want to talk to. Meaning, if y'all ever need to talk to me, even if I don't know you, and something is bothering you, I would love to talk to you through PM. I have a phone so I check my emails really frequently. I would love to get to know all of you guys! :)
Love you guys!
Unsafe External Link