Author has written 22 stories for Bakugan Battle Brawlers, Naruto, and Avatar: Last Airbender.
Hello and welcome to my very boring profile, where I will be sharing useless information about myself that most of you would probably skim over to get to my stories.
I have noticed that many people struggle with grammar and so here is 'Grammer for Effective Writing'
1. Use concrete rather than vague language.
2. Use active voice whenever possible. Active voice means the subject is performing the verb.
3. Avoid overusing 'there is, there are, it is, it was' etc.
4. To avoid confusion, don't use two negatives to create a positive.
5. Use similar grammatical form when offering several ideas. This is called parallel construction.
6. If you start a sentence with an action, place the actor immediately after or you will have created the infamous dangling modifier.
7. Place modifiers near the words they modify.
8. A sentance fragment occurs when you have only a phrase or a weak clause but are missing a strong clause.
If you want me to give you a few more tips than just PM me.
Have to read story!!!
Unity Disqualification! Go read it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I, Scarlet700, do solemnly swear to review all the fics I read,
regardless of the number of reviews,
it's age, or anything else.
I have joined the Review Revolution.
Because real authors always leave reviews!
Unsafe External Link