Poll: Parings for the Selfish univers Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for Harry Potter, Ranger's Apprentice, and Avengers.
And I've decided to split my Harry Potter fanfiction into 3 parts, so I hope you will keep reading as I get them out. First part (Ashes of the Phoenix) completed! Second part (Flames of the Phoenix) now begun!
Shadowed Future is now back up and running!!!!!
In the planning stages...
Avengers: Sequel to Selfish, Multichapter, Genre: Romance/Horror Natalie Rushman wasn't the first alias Tony Stark had met Natasha as. Back in MIT, she had been tasked to kill him in a tragic accident before he could take over SI. Instead, she had his child. A child that no one knew about, one of the major reasons for leaving the Red Room. Years later, she and Tony are being targeted by an unknown figure whose sanity is questionable. After all, what assassin would taunt their victim with, 'Coming to find you daddy!"
Doctor Who: Multichapter, Genre: Family/Adventure. Set after the Runaway Bride and runs until Last of the Time Lords Ruby is sent to a park by the statue of a crying angel and is found by a man who offers to take her to the stars. But how could the angel send her to the Doctor if she doesn't exist anywhere or in any time?
Thanks for reading!
Silent Song of Shadows (Shadow)
A Little Poem Regarding Computer Spell Checkers...
Eye halve a spelling chequer
Eye strike a key and type a word
As soon as a mist ache is maid
Eye have run this poem threw it
Languages: English, some French, some Swiss-German
Pets: None... unfortunately...
If you could have anything right now: White chocolate
If you could change anything about your appearance: My hair would be longer and either wavy or curly
Night Owl or Early Bird: Early bird
If you could be doing anything right now: watching a movie with friends
Siblings: 4 sisters, 2 brothers... all younger
They're coming for you: Wha?
When it rains: Feel lazy
One word to describe yourself: bookworm
Have you ever thrown a shoe at anyone?: Yep
Et tu Brute? : Do I laugh at the way it sounds in my head or at the way it sounds when other people say it
What does your Pen Name mean?: I was on a Warrior's spree at one point and chose a tribe name. It sounds cool either way.
Where did the Sorting Hat put you?: Ravenclaw with a side of Griffindor
If you had one superpower, what would it be?: Energy Manipulation
Do you have a special talents?: I play piano and have the ability to read things quickly and still remember what I've read. I can also read different chapters of stories and know exactly what's happened in the plot just before.
Half Empty or Half Full: Half full
Chocolate or Vanilla: VANILLA!!!!
Cookies, Chocolate Chip or Sugar cookies:Probably sugar
Rock or Hip-Hop: Rock.
(LotR) Elf or Human: Elf. Totally.
Jeans or Skirts: Skirts. Haven't worn jeans in years
Vampire or Werewolf: Vampire. Not like the kind people have described the twilight ones as
Team Edward or Team Jacob: Uhhh... Never seen or read Twilight and have no plans to... so... team neither?
Action movies or Romance movies: Action
Christmas music, Mannheim Steamroller or Trans-Siberian Orchestra: Trans-Siberian Orchestra!
This is How you KNOW you're obsessed with Ranger's Apprentice.
1. You can quote almost all of the dialogue and you do so regularly. If someone from Ranger's Apprentice hasn't said it, it's obviously not worth saying.
2. You can hear Wills' voice in your head.
3. You just KNOW Halt's also in your head, telling Wills' voice to shut up.
4. You've memorized "Greybeard Halt" and sing/hum it all the time.
5. You brought a bow and arrow set and cried because you can't hit anything.
6. You actually dream about Ranger's Apprentice.
7. You're reading this right now.
8. You have a cloak and sneak around in it, trying to scare people like you're a ranger.
9. Your life goal is to become a ranger.
10. You read Ranger's Apprentice and now you think being short is SO COOL!!
11. You write fanfiction for Ranger's Apprentice.
12. You think it would be awesome to be Wills' apprentice.
13. Now you're sad because you aren't.
14. But you imagine yourself as his apprentice.
15. Now you're grinning like a moron.
16. The front left side of your brain is constantly saying, "Rangers Rangers RANGERS! MUST! READ! RANGER'S! APPRENTICE!!"
17. You'd LURVE to meet John Flanagan.
18. You happen to know that there's a contest to do so.
19. You're now jumping up and down, fanboy shrieking about meeting Flanagan.
20. You're going to enter the contest.
21. You're sad because the contest isn't being run for poeple in your country and you can't move to Australia before the competition closes.
22. You want to kill me for telling you about a contest you can't win.
23. You call John Flanagan "Flanny" sometimes.
24. You'd rather read Ranger's Apprentice than eat.
25. You'd rather read Ranger's Apprentice than breathe.
26. You always want to read Ranger's Apprentice.
27. You want there to be a Ranger's Apprentice comic book.
28. You'd actually tackle glomp someone if they had a Ranger's Apprentice comic book.
29. You'd cry with joy if you got to have a Ranger's Apprentice comic book.
30. You'd cry in despair if the comic book got damaged in any way.
31. You just KNOW that the Ranger's Apprentice books radiate power.
32. You accidently called your brother "Will" before.
33. You have a cat or dog named "Tug", "Abelard", "Shadow", or "Ebony".
34. You want to warp yourself into the Ranger's Apprentice world so you can replace Will.
35. You're smiling and nodding while you read this.
36. You CANNOT WAIT ANOTHER SECOND for the Ranger's Apprentice movie.
37. You want to see the Ranger's Apprentice movie in the theater the absoute seccond that it is released. Hello premiere...
38. You're going to spend the whole movie going fanboy and wearing your best ranger cloak.
39. You're going to have a hard time not fangirl squealing during the film.
40. You're going to have a super hard time sneking your two knives into the movie theatre.
41. One of the reasons that you can't wait to see the film is so you can go fanboy and scream at your friends about how cute Alyss is.
42. You have been banned from traveling on aeroplanes because you refused to give up your bow and arrows/knives.
43. Your parents want you to shut up about Ranger's Apprentice already.
44. They really really want you to.
45. Now you're going to post this list in your profile with everything you've actually done or thought in bold letters.
46. You just hit copy.
47. Don't lie, you know you did.
48. You're thinking about Ranger's Apprentice again.
49. You even know the names of the background characters and have done all the internet quizzes to prove it.
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
You love jeans.
Dogs are better than cats.
It's hilarious when people get hurt.
You've played with/against boys on a team.
Shopping is torture.
Sad movies suck.
You own/ed an X-Box.
Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter.
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers
You watch sports on TV.
Gory movies are cool.
You go to your dad for advice.
You own like a trillion baseball caps.
You like going to high school football games.
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
Baggy pants are cool to wear.
It's kind of weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
Green, black, red, blue or silver are one of your favourite colours.
You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
Sports are fun.
Talk with food in your mouth.
Sleep with your socks on at night.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick.
You love skirts.
Cats are better than dogs.
You love to shop.
You wear eyeliner.
You wear the colour pink.
Go to your mum for advice.
Pink, yellow, orange, purple or gold is one of your favourite colours.
You hate wearing the colour black.
You like hanging out at the shopping centre.
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
You like wearing jewellery.
Shopping is one of your favourite hobbies.
You don't like the movie Star Wars.
You were in gymnastics/dance.
It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed and make-up.
You smile a lot more than you should.
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.
You care about what you look like.
You like wearing dresses when you can.
You like wearing body perfume.
You love the movies.
Used to play with dolls as little kid.
Like being the star of every thing.
Things To Ponder:
Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?
Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
Why can't they make the whole plane out of the same substance that little indestructible black box is?
If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is that considered a hostage situation?
If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?
So what's the speed of dark?
How come abbreviated is such a long word?
Since light travels faster than sound, isn't that why some people appear bright until you hear them speak?
Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag?
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a Train stops. On my desk, I have a work station..
If quitters never win, and winners never quit, what fool came up with, "Quit while you're ahead"?
Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks?
Should women put pictures of missing husbands on beer cans?
Why do they put pictures of criminals up in the Post Office? What are we supposed to do . . . write to these men?
How much deeper would oceans be if sponges didn't live there?
If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
After eating, do amphibians need to wait an hour before getting OUT of the water?
Why don't they just make mouse-flavored cat food?
If you're sending someone some Styrofoam, what do you pack it in?
Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?
Isn't Disney World a people trap operated by a mouse?
Whose cruel idea was it for the word "lisp" to have an "s" in it?
Why can't you find fresh sardines in the fish market?
Why do so many old people eat at cafeterias?
Why does an "X" stand for a kiss?
Why does the word "Filipino" start with the letter F ?
Why are the copyright dates on movies and television shows written in Roman numbers?
1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
"subject, as well as biographies of great prayer warriors, abound. In addition," (Spiritual Disciplines for the Christian Life by Donald S. Whitney)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
The chair another student is sitting on in the library
3.What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
This morning when I arrived at college
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Other people's fanfiction profiles
9. What are you wearing?
10. Did you dream last night?
not that I remember
11. If the answer to 10 was yes, tell us about that dream.
points at last answer*
12. When did you last laugh?
When I was playing cards with some of my friends and one of them really didn't get it
13.What is on the walls of the room you are in?
books. Lots of them
14. Seen anything weird lately?
Depends what you'd call weird
15. What do you think of this quiz?
16. What is the last film you saw?
17. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A pet fish...
18. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I like to ruin perfect plans in stories
19. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
The way the justice systems are run
20. Do you like to dance?
Yes, actual proper dancing not the 'stand there and sway' type of thing
21. George Bush:
Some American president
22. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
23. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
A list of 11 characters...and then the questions.
Number 4 (Aragorn) is bored and pokes 10 (Gilan). What happens after that?
5(Hermione) and 1(Harry P) are forced to go back to school together? Would work well
8(Anakin) gives 5(Hermione) a haircut. Is that okay? I laugh to think of the chaos that would follow. Nope!
1(Harry P) and 2(Tony) are blushing while they talk. What is their conversation about? Harry would be the one blushing while Tony would be talking about his dating conquests
1(Harry) accidentally kicked 10(Gilan)? Harry: Sorry. Gilan: No problem
1(Harry) sent a message to his girlfriend but 2(TONY STARK) got it. What would happen? Tony would never let him live it down
If 7(Evanlyn) and 8(Anakin) were hanging off a cliff, who would 5(Hermione) save?
In all honesty, neither. She'd be too busy worrying about which one she should save to actually do it.
Everyone wants a bed time story. Be unable to stop laughing at them
Have you ever read a 6(Will)/11(Luna) fic? Would you want to?
No I haven't, but if it were done well I think it might be interesting
Do you have a crush on 4 (Aragorn)?
Used to, not really now
Can you recall any fics about 9 (Halt)?
There were several about Halt's background but I can't remember what they were called...
Would 2 (Tony) and 6 (Will) make a good couple?
No. Please, no.
Is there any such thing as a 1(Harry)/8(Anakin) fluff?
not that I know about or want to know about
When was the last time you read a fic about 5 (Hermione)?
A week or so ago.
How do you feel about 7 (Evanyln) and 8 (Anakin) being in a fight?
Hmmm... Anakin would probably win
What would your reaction be if you found out that 5 (Hermione) was related to you?
Glad to know, but uncertain about the discussions we'd have
What would you do if you overheard 2 (Tony) dissing you?
Figure that it's to be expected
After a crappy day out, you find 10 (Gilan) in your room, rummaging through your stuff. What is your reaction?
How would you react if 1 (Harry) had a complete character reversal?
It would depend on the way it was written
7, 9, and 4 have started a band and are in your room at 3 AM, singing the most annoying song possible. What do you do?
Evanlyn, Halt & Aragorn? *blinks* I'm having a nightmare.
6 just stole your hairbrush. What do you do?
Snatch it back and roll my eyes at him.
2 and 11 are now your teachers. Your thoughts?
Tony and Luna? Bring on the Ibuprofen
You need to stay at a friends house: 1 or 6?
Harry or Will? Probably Harry just for the sake of magic
3 falls in love with 4, and 8 is jealous: What happens?
Harry D falls in love with Aragorn and Anakin is jealous? I don't even want to imagine.
4 jumps you in a dark alley. Who saves you, 6, 7, or 10?
Aragorn jumps me in a dark alley? I can't really decide why he would do that, but...I'd say that Gilan would be the most likely to save me.
1 decides to start a cooking show. After fifteen minutes, what happens?
Harry's friends ask him where he got his skills from and he spends the rest of the show trying to convince them that the Dursley's aren't worth getting upset over.
3 has to marry and the choices are 4, 8, or 9. Which do they choose?
Harry D with either Aragorn, Anakin or Halt? *facepalms* I should have included more female characters...
Everyone gangs up on 3. Does 3 stand a chance?
Harry D, been fighting supernatural beings for years, capable of using magic and fairly fit versus the others? I'd say yes, but it would be very close and he'd have to be in top form
5 and 1 show up at your house drunk. What happens?
Hermione & Harry P show up drunk? A Harmony scene while I vacate the room
6 and 1 are in mortal danger. Does 6 save himself, or try and get both of them out alive?
Will would try to get them both out alive.
5 is in a car crash, and is critically injured. What does 9 do?
Use whatever basic first aid he knows and try to get help.
Went to a party Mom
I went to a party,
I felt proud of myself,
I made a healthy choice,
I got into my car,
Now I'm lying on the pavement,
My own blood's all around me,
I'm sure the guy had no idea,
So why do people do it, Mom
Tell sister not to be afraid, Mom
Someone should have taught him,
My breath is getting shorter,
I wish that you could hold me Mom,
Copy and paste if you're against drunk driving.