Poll: I have a Pokemon Story I have been working on but I dont know if I should post it. Do you guys want to read it or should I just keep it to myself? Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for Danny Phantom, Digimon, How to Train Your Dragon, Voltron, Godzilla, Ben 10, and Metroid.
Prepare, you are entering the imagination of Nightshade1712, do not try and make sense of any of it, you will fail horribly, my imagination scares even me some times, nothing will ever make sense here, and most things will make you want to laugh and scream because it is both funny and terrifying, no I am not crazy, at least not mental home crazy, I just have an over active imagination, and I mean extremely over active.
cartoons I watch are:
and hundreds more
Adam: I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
-93 percent of teens would have an emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're part of the 7 percent who would say, "What was your first clue?" Copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, zElDaPhAnToM-bLiNdBaNdIt-RaVeN, Koremocha, Kumori Doragon, J-Depp.Aang.Zuko, Me-RatitA and Zutara-is-evil-kataang-rules, Mystic Black, Phantom42, xxothfanxx, DannySamLover20, Lily Fenton Phantom, Nightshade
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
Normal teens usually get grounded from laptop/tv/cell/mp3 or ipod, weird a.k.a. us teens we get freaked out if we get grounded from micrsoft word/fanfiction/books if you're a weird teen or kid copy and paste this onto your profile!
IF they had given Danny Phantom half the attention or money they give to the mutant retarded sponge, DP would be the top rated show. If you completely hate Nick for ending production on Danny Phantom, copy and paste this into your profile.
if you support jack sparrow and his jar of dirt, paste this into your profile
If you think that writing Fanfic stories is fun then copy this onto your profile!
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: Danyan, Avatarwolf, Shifter-youkai, Kina lupi, Dragonluvr1993, UniqueMelody, XxSpiritWolfxX, MillionDollarNinja, VampireFrootloopsRule, ClockworksApperentice, nightshade
FAKE VS. REAL
FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
REAL FRIENDS: Are the reason you have no food.
FAKE FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr./Mrs.
REAL FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD/MOM.
FAKE FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
REAL FRIENDS: Will sit next to you saying “Damn … we really messed up … but that sure was fun!”
FAKE FRIENDS: Never seen you cry.
REAL FRIENDS: Cry with you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
REAL FRIENDS: Keep your stuff so long they forget it’s yours.
FAKE FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
REAL FRIENDS: Can write a book about you, with direct quotes from you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
REAL FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will knock on your front door.
REAL FRIENDS: Walk right in and say “I’M HOME!”
FAKE FRIENDS: Are for awhile.
REAL FRIENDS: Are for life.
FAKE FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
REAL FRIENDS: Not only kick everything out of their schedule to listen to what’s wrong, but help come up with vindictive plans to make you feel a whole lot better!
FAKE FRIENDS: Make you say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
REAL FRIENDS: Come right over and hang out with you, until you either fall asleep, or kick them out.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will ignore this.
REAL FRIENDS: Will repost it
If you've ever stopped in front of a mirror and pretended to have a conversation with DP, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that they're not out to get you.
If you've ever called someone a fruit-loop just because Danny has, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever been board and then just started pretending to talk to a DP person, copy and paste this onto you profile (for me its Dark Dan >:) yea I am weird that way)
some guy bought a new fridge for his house. To get rid of his old fridge, he put it in his front yard and hung a sign on it saying: 'Free to good home. You want it, you take it.' For three days the fridge sat there without even one person looking twice at it. He eventually decided that people were too un-trusting of this deal.
They walk amongst us!*
One day I was walking down the beach with some friends when someone shouted...'Look at that dead bird!' Someone looked up at the sky and said...'where?'
They walk among us!!*
While looking at a house, my brother asked the estate agent which direction was north because, he explained, he didn't want the sun waking him up every morning. She asked, 'Does the sun rise in the north?' When my brother explained that the sun rises in the east, and has for sometime, she shook her head and said, 'Oh, I don't keep up with that stuff'
They Walk Among Us!!*
My colleague and I were eating our lunch in our cafeteria, when we overheard one of the administrative assistants talking about the sunburn she got on her weekend drive to the beach. She drove down in a convertible, but 'didn't think she'd get sunburned because the car was moving'.
They Walk Among Us!!!!*
My sister has a lifesaving tool in her car it's designed to cut through a seat belt if she gets trapped She keeps it in the trunk.
They Walk Among Us!!!!!*
I was hanging out with a friend when we saw a woman with a nose ring attached to an earring by a chain. My friend said, 'Wouldn't the chain rip out every time she turned her head?' I had to explain that a person's nose and ear remain the same distance apart no matter which way the head is turned...
They Walk Among Us!!!!!!! *
I couldn't find my luggage at the airport baggage area. So I went to the lost luggage office and told the woman there that my bags never showed up. She smiled and told me not to worry because she was a trained professional and I was in good hands. 'Now,' she asked me, 'Has your plane arrived yet?'...
They Walk Among Us!!!!!!!!*
While working at a pizza parlour I observed a man ordering a small pizza to go. He appeared to be alone and the cook asked him if he would like it cut into 4 pieces or 6. He thought about it for some time before responding. 'Just cut it into 4 pieces; I don't think I'm hungry enough to eat 6 pieces.
Yep, They Walk Among Us, too.!!!!!!!!
I'M A HOMESCHOOLER AND I'M PROUD!
If you've been on the computer for hours on end and read numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: danyan, zElDaPhAnToM-bLiNdBaNdIt-RaVeN, Firehawk, Rainfire, Snowfur, Firestar's Gal, Ravenstar-of-ShadowClan, HeartBeatFailure-x, animatedrose, KCSonic113, Rain C. frosty, PhantomGirl12, Phantomgirl96, nightshade1712
If Fanfiction.net is to you like Twitter.com is to other people, copy this into your profile.If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a muse, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever read a 250 pg book in less than one day, copy and paste this into your profile.
TEN SURE SIGNS THAT YOU ARE AN OBSESSED FANFICTION WRITER
1. When you ask yourself a question as one character and respond as another one.
2. When you begin to compare what a friend says to something one of your characters would say.
3. When you are talking to a friend and you suddenly scream, “Oh my god! I just got the greatest idea for a story of mine!” and your idea has
4. When you lock yourself in your room, crank up the music, and act out an entire story…and then forget everything you thought of.
5. When you are listening to a song and go “Oh my god! This song is exactly what (Insert story here) is about!”
6. When you run around the house dancing and thinking of an idea, acting all crazy, and write the scene that turns out to be a very sad, calm scene.
7. When you fear to daydream because you are afraid of your characters hunting you down and killing you for the torture you put them through.
8. When you can’t fall asleep without thinking about what is going to happen in your next chapter.
9. When you begin to in vision your own version of someone else’s fanfic.
10. When you think out loud and start giggling and jumping around talking to yourself when you come up with a good idea.
Crazy is when you have a voice in your head that you named Pedro, even though he clearly isn't spanish and you just do that to annoy him. (It depends on my mood,like it could be GLaDOS if I'm mad.)
Crazy is when you're so obsessed with eating your Jell-o (and you forgot to put a spoon in your lunch box) that you try drinking your Jell-o through a straw and using straw chopsticks because straws were the only untensil-type thing available.
Crazy is when you start dancing in Walmart to its cheesy music.
Crazy is when you laugh uncontrollably at your own jokes.
Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what is so interesting about the eraser.
Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on.
Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumbwar with yourself.
Crazy is when you type up all your favorite sayings, print them off and tape them to your wall, just for something to do.
Crazy is when you laugh when nothing's funny.
Crazy is when you crack up if someone says "Oatmeal!".
Crazy is when you forget what you're saying in the middle of a sentence.
Crazy is when you take the time to write down stuff like this and memorize it.
Crazy is when your are going through this as a checklist.
Crazy is when you quote Charlie the Unicorn at random momments.
Crazy is when you eat twenty pixie sticks in one day.
Crazy is when you're crazy.
Crazy is when start talking nonsense everyday during gym.
Crazy is when you convince your friends you're 'high' because you can't stop laughing even when nothing is funny. And then all of you convince the nearest adult that you're having a breakdown.
Crazy is when you trip up the stairs, and laugh all the way back down them.
Crazy is when it is last day of school you scream and run around in circles.
Crazy is when you get drunk on air and laugh during the saddest part of the move.
Crazy is when you can call yourself something else, and completely become that person, forgetting your reason for hating the world,
Crazy is when you laugh at nothing during school and laugh when everyone looks at you like your insane.
Crazy is when you trip over nothing at all, fall, and say "I see the ground...it's pretty".
Crazy is when you are asked to get someone's phone from the other room, and you go and grab it epically, then crack up and spit out your oreos halfway through.
Crazy is when you hit your head on an object, then start yelling and swearing revenge.
Crazy is when you mix five box-fulls of Jello Pudding Mix with Dish Soap and Green food coloring in a jar,pour it on the side walk, and say it's "alien bloooood".
Crazy is when you make up stupid texts and faces just for pleasure.
Crazy is when you randomly sing a song that goes completely against the one playing.
Crazy is when you trip down the stairs, sit on the floor for a second, and then start laughing hysterically.
Crazy is when someone near you laughs at something, and you laugh much longer than them without even knowing what they were laughing at in the first place.
Crazy is trying to be a Power Ranger and trying to jump kick off a flag pole missing and find it as hilarious as the people laughing at you, and trying it again teh next day. (Yes I have done this, I succeeded the next time I tried)
If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile and add something crazy you've done to the list!
1. Stop waiting for Prince Charming. Get up and find him. The poor idiot may be stuck in a tree or something...
2. I'm not clumsy. The floor just hates me, the tables and the chairs and table are bullies and the walls get in my way.
3. Just remember if we get caught, you're deaf and I don't speak English.
5.Say no to drugs; Say yes to tacos.
6. "Are you taking any foreign language classes this year?" " Math."
7.If you ever see me smiling on a Monday, you'll know that an alien has killed me and is wearing my skin as a disguise
8. Teacher: Come on guys! You did this in 6th grade!
Me: I don't even remember what I had for dinner last night...
1. Whoever said that nothing's impossible obviously hasn't tried slamming a revolving door.
2. Whoever said "Words don't hurt" obviously hasn't gotten a hard-back encyclopedia thrown at his head before.
3.When the going gets tough, kick whoever made it that way.
4. Behind every great man is a woman shaking her head and rolling her eyes.
6. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. If you can't join 'em, bribe 'em. If you can't bribe 'em, blackmail 'em. If you can't blackmail 'em, kill 'em. If you can't kill 'em, you’re screwed.
8. He who laughs last probably didn't get the joke at first.
9. Life is difficult. It's full of trials, sorrow and pain. However, if you fall down, just stand up straight, be confident and say... "WHICH IDIOT PUSHED ME?!"
10. Silence is gold. Duct tape is silver.
11. If you do it, you'll regret it. If you don't do it, you'll regret it. Either way, you're still gonna regret it, so why not just do it?
12. A mechanic once told someone, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."
13. A drunken man once said this to a cop. "Here Officer, hold my beer while I find my license."
14. Ignorance killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
15. Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
16. Best friends for life! ...or at least 'till our next fight.
17. Isn't it funny how a heart shape is just two teardrops upside down?
18. I'm only smiling 'cos I have no idea what's going on.
19. I looked up at the stars one night and thought, "Where the heck did my ceiling go?!"
20. People say life's short. I say I'm shorter.
22. What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you realize that you're on fire? Do you remember to stop, drop and roll? Or do you just start running around in circles, screaming, "I'M ON FIRE!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!"
23. I was never anyone's friend in the first place, therefore I can't be called a traitor.
25. Give me a chance to shine and I will blind the world!
26. Three people can keep a secret if two are dead.
27. I'm gonna live forever!...Or die trying.
29. War doesn't determine who's right, it determines who's left.
30.Come to the dark side, we have cookies!
31. I went to the dark side. Yeah, they lied about the cookies.
32. Dear Dark Side, you may have the cookies, but we have the MILK!
33. I stopped fighting with my inner demons. We're on the same side now.
34. OMG! THE RAIN'S WET! -I'm not AD--Ooh, look, a butterfly!
35. ADOSH: Attention Deficit-Ohh Shiny Thing.
37. God made men first, then he had a better idea!
38. Nope, can't go to Hell. Satan still has that restraining order against me...
39. I reject your reality and substitute my own.
40. Women are angels. When someone breaks their wings, they continue flying...on broomsticks.
41. I'm probably the coolest dork you'll ever meet.
42. I'm cute...now give me my cookies.
43. Girls in books are just...Better!
44. It takes skill to trip over flat surfaces.
45. You couldn't handle me...even in your wildest dreams.
46. ADHD writer: Once upon a -- no...There was once a -- no...THE END! >.
47. You know you're a geek when procrastination doesn't affect your grades.
49. If you make a OC you use your brain for something useful.
50. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings...I was aiming for your face.
51. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow's not looking too good, either.
52. Join The Army, Visit exotic places, meet strange people, and then kill them.
53. It's you and me versus the world...we attack at dawn.
54. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear intelligent until you hear them speak.
55. This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology and extreme violence.
NORMAL PEOPLE/HTTYD FANS:
NORMAL PEOPLE: rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast
NORMAL PEOPLE: say "OMG!"
NORMAL PEOPLE: go to a psychiatrist to tell their feelings
NORMAL PEOPLE: say "shut up or I'll tell on you!"
HTTYD FANS: say "shut up or my dragon will burn you!"
NORMAL PEOPLE: think that HTTYD fans are crazy
NORMAL PEOPLE: when being chased yell "HELP ME SOMEBODY!"
NORMAL PEOPLE: get nervous/scared during thunderstorms
NORMAL PEOPLE: would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation
NOMAL PEOPLE: say "Oh my Gosh"
NORMAL PEOPLE: don't have this on their profile
NORMAL PEOPLE: On a bad day will say "Today is just not my day."
NORMAL PEOPLE: Hear a shriek and ignore it
HTTYD FANS: hear a shriek and yell "NIGHT FURY! GET DOWN!"
NORMAL PEOPLE: see a mini Toothless figurine and say "eh, it's just a piece of plastic"
NORMAL PEOPLE: when asked what they need while fighting a dragon will say a weapon
NORMAL PEOPLE: don't know the stats for the different dragons
HTTYD FANS: Deadly Nadder: Speed 8, Armor 16. Hideous Zippleback: plus 11, stealth x2. Monstrous Nightmare: firepower 15. Terrible Terror: Attack 8, venom 12. Gronckle: jaw strength 8 (thank you, Fishlegs)
NORMAL PEOPLE: When asked how to defeat a dragon without killing it will not know.
HTTYD FANS: will instantly know to show them an eel, scratched them under their chin, give them some dragon-nip or reflect the light off something to let them chase it.
Normal people: will buy maybe the plushies from the HTTYD merchandise or nothing at all.
NORMAL PEOPLE: saw the HTTYD movie once in the cinema and maybe once at home.
NORMAL PEOPLE: whistle a popular song while they work
NORMAL PEOPLE: don't REALLY care when the third movie is released.
NORMAL PEOPLE: will give whatever they can to people as gifts
NORMAL PEOPLE: when telling someone to change their ways, will be nice about it.
NORMAL PEOPLE: "Astrid? Don't you mean 'asteroid'?"
NORMAL PEOPLE: when in danger, "we ain't gonna live!"
NORMAL PEOPLE: will 'keep calm and carry on'
NORMAL PEOPLE: won't really care what they use for a belt buckle
Normal people: if you want to get yourself killed, jump off a cliff or stab yourself or something
NORMAL PEOPLE: wisest quote - 'Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to not stop questioning' - Albert Einstein
NORMAL PEOPLE: will ignore this
If life gives you lemons, make apple juice, sit back, and let the rest of the world wonder how you did it.
If you ever wished you could live in a story, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever fallen in love with a cartoon character copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you want the memory of Steve Irwin (the Crocodile Hunter) to live on, copy and paste this onto your profile.