Author has written 139 stories for Naruto, Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ, Digimon, Shingeki no Kyojin/進撃の巨人, Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club, Misc. Anime/Manga, Tokyo Ghoul/東京喰種トーキョーグール, Seraph of the End/終わりのセラフ, K, Prince of Stride: Alternative/プリンス オブ ストライド オルタナティブ, and Noragami/ノラガミ.
Hello and welcome to my lovely profile,
--> Follow me on facebook for regular updates on my writing life and cosplay life! Facebook page
21-04-2016: Hey guys! I haven't really mentioned it here, but I have taken a break from Naruto for a while, so if you are waiting on updates on any of my Naruto stories, I have to apologise. It may be a while still. I am currently moving through a few other fandoms, Free! being the biggest one. I'm enjoying getting comfortable with other characters and other worlds, and will possible add a few more If you have any questions or complaints, or simply want to say something, you can always PM me! You can also contact me via my Facebook page.
Message to the readers
I'd like to thank everyone for their favourites and follows for either my stories or even me personally as an author. I appreciate you all and also will check your profiles. I am a notorious stalker.
I read every review you leave behind and I appreciate all of them. Sometimes I simply have no right words to reply with. A simple "thank you" perhaps would be enough. I will say it here then.
Thank you so much for your kind words and for your love for my work. You are appreciated more than you know.
E-mail address: Dana-Eliza@outlook.com
Trust Me belongs to Neronia Cosplay
Dear Diary belongs to DeidaraLittleMonster
Name: Dana, yes really.
Birthday: February 27
Gender: girl/woman, let's say woman.
- Become a writer, publish stories and actually get paid for what I love to do.
- See more of the world, like Tokyo and Australia.
- Meet the people who became my friends on here.
- Become as happy as I can be
Also I like lines. It separates things so nicely.
I'm not stuck to a particular genre and will try almost everything out, just to see if I am able to write for it. My stories will mostly be AU, but a few of them will happen in their original world. It all depends on the idea and how giving and forgiving the actual show is. Drama is something that comes along in almost every story, but I usually don't take it very far. Except when the plot of the story asks for it. Cliffhangers will mostly be found in my fantasy stories, because they fit so well. I write short drabbles, oneshots and chapter fics, so I make no exceptions there. I can write soft and sweet stories, but can also move to a pretty pornographic nature. It depends on the mood I am in. Third POV is what I mostly use, because if I want to, I can include the thoughts of other characters besides the main one. Gives more room to play. I like experimenting with different things, but I have now found my own writing style. Bringing out the motives of a character through his thoughts is what I use a lot, but I tend to miss the details to describe the look of things. Clothes are just not important to me it seems ;) Mostly I write yaoi stories, because I prefer those pairings and usually there are a lot more males to begin with. I do also write a little yuri and want to do more hentai. Just need to find the pairing I feel like writing for. It all comes with inspiration. And I believe that's about it... I also use '...' instead of "..." You can find the reason somewhere below.
I like to read:
I have a few criteria for the things I read about. Not too picky on pairings, as long as I like them. Hentai pairings are usually avoided from the start, but most of the rest I am willing to read. If you like me to read a story of yours or want to recommend something else you think I might like, check the criteria below:
- It needs to be complete
I am aware that I am very critical on what I read and also come off as a hypocrite. I'm sorry. I just don't read a lot of stories and when I do, they need to fullfill these requirements. When they do not, I am out. Again I apologise for coming off as a bitch with this, but I assure you these stories do exist and yours can be one of them. I really don't mind recommendations at all and I will review if I decide to continue reading. I'll promise that much ;)
Question I've been often asked
Why do you use '...' instead of "..."?
Because I am too lazy to press the shift button while I write the quotation marks.
But you're supposed to use "..."
First of all I am not supposed to do anything. It is my writing style and you should not correct me on it. I've seen enough stories where writers do things wrong and I don't correct them either, because they find it easier to write it like this. If you are not going to publish this story, I think it's fine to do it however you'd like.
Secondly I am not doing it wrong. You are allowed to use the single quotation marks. There are no real rules for it as I have been told by a professional who revised a manuscript of mine and I've also read in a book on how to publish your book. There are different reasons why people use it. One of them is laziness like me and another is because writers think it looks better.
Now what actually is wrong is using the single quotation marks for thoughts. They should not be seen as quotes at all and should just blend in with the story. This I was also told by the professional, because I did it wrong as well. Now I will not tell you to change it if you do this, because you should write however you want. Just so you know when you want to publish something, you'll have to change that part.
Lastly, if you tell me this in a review and really only say this, just don't bother reviewing. There really is no reason to do this, because I've heard it all before and it annoys me. Just let me write the way I want and don't read my story if it bothers you this much.
How I review
There have been times when I have been told someone simply didn't know what to say in a review other than great story or something alike. Perhaps I don't review very often since I also don't read a lot in the first place, but I do focus on several things when I review.
Now this does not mean the reviews you leave behind now suck of course. They are all still appreciated, but us authors like to talk about our own writings. We are very focused on ourselves. Yes, I love talking about my things, a lot. Probably till it becomes very annoying for the other person. A long review will let us know you are willing to talk and I have made many friends simply through reviews like that. It makes us silly authors feel special and that is all we want.
Things I dislike on Fanfiction
- That I still don't understand the difference between views and visitors. Maybe my fault since they explained it, but why would someone visit my chapter, but then view it a few times? Doesn't make sense...
- Guest reviews that tell me something is wrong in my story. I'm fine with criticism, but please give me a way to contact you and ask about it. I want to improve and I want to ask how I can do it better.
- Reviews that only say a story is crap. Doesn't even have to be my story. It even annoys me with other stories when I come across a review like that. So okay, you didn't like it. At least tell that person why you didn't like it and do it in a nice way. We are all here to learn and get better and if you don't want to explain, don't review and don't read it.
- That there isn't a Ma rating. I get that ff doesn't want it and that it cost money and stuff. But if you threaten to take them all of, then at least do it. Don't make rules and then not follow them. It's just dumb. I will go back to writing some yaoi now...
- That when a story gets removed from your profile, you have to wait 36 hours before you can post something new. Why would you take away my right of posting something? I'm not only writing yaoi on here, okay a lot, but still!
- When I leave a long review and really do my best to point out things and the author doesn't have the decency to answer. If you want a nice long review, at least get the readers motivated to actually leave them. I would like to know if my notes helped and I do take my time to review a story. If it's just a review saying: that's hot or update soon, I understand you don't want to answer, I don't do that either. But I always answer to the longer ones that actually say something and if someone caught me not doing that, they can call me out on this.
- I am getting back to the guest reviews, but this one will sound nicer. This just makes me sad really T.T Sometimes you get these lovely guest reviews and they really get you motivated or make you go aww and you just need to answer you know? But you can't... I want the people that make me feel loved, feel loved right back, but I want to do it personally and not publicly on an author's note... So I want everyone to make a profile and start PMing me!
- Unfinished stories that will never be updated again. Writers should not abandon stories when you know it has readers. If you know of yourself that you have difficulty with finishing things or are someone who feels like changing things along the way, rewriting your story, then don't upload it before it's finished. I believe that if you publish things you owe something to the readers. So finish your shit, because you won't get any respect from me if you abandon things.
- That there is no easy chatting system. Only PMs, which is not as fast as a chatting system like the facebook messenger or skype. It would make things so much easier...
This list might get longer at some point... This will be enough for now
It's just you and the universe judging each other - Explode by Nelly Furtado
You can't choose what stays and what fades away - No Light, No Light by Florence and the Machine
Only you can set it free - Sinead by Within Temptation
And he just might make me smile - Haunted by Taylor Swift
May Angels lead you in - Hear You Me by Jimmy Eat World
And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah - Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley
If You Seek Amy - If You Seek Amy by Britney Spears
Er is altijd wel iemand, maar niemand als jij - Er Is Altijd Wel Iemand by IOS *Dutch*
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes - Fix You by Coldplay
The rumours are terrible and cruel, but honey, most of them are true - New Romantics by Taylor Swift
Ha ha ha bless your soul. You really think you're in control - Crazy by Gnarls Barkley
Much love and kisses
|Community:||A Party of Four|
|Focus:||Anime/Manga Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club|