Author has written 16 stories for Merlin, Sherlock, Mortal Instruments, and Infernal Devices, Cassandra Clare.
"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.” ― Dr. Seuss
“Izzy. My sister. She told me you liked me. Liked me, liked me.”
“What a kid I got, I told him about the birds and the bees and he told me about the butcher and my wife.” ― Rodney Dangerfield
“Just because you said dragon demons were extinct—"
“Because you are the superhero fledgling. I’m just your more attractive sidekick. Oh, and the herd of nerds are your dorky minions.”
“Magnus sighed. "Alexander, I've been alive for hundreds of years. I've been with men, been with women - with faeries and warlocks and vampires, and even a djinn or two." He looked sideways at Maryse, who looked mildly horrified. "Too much information?”
"Destinies... are troublsome things" - Merlin, Merlin
"How many times did he fall out the window?" Lestrade, Sherlock
Can you tell I like quotes?
(Be honest no matter what.)
1) Have you ever been asked out?
2) Where did you get your default picture?
I don't have one.
3) What's your middle name?
4) Your current relationship status?
5) Does your crush like you back?
Fairly certain that Benedict Cumberbatch doesn't know I exsit...
6) What is your current mood?
Alright... bit late so sorta tired.
7) What color of underwear are you wearing?
Multi-coloured! Living it wild right?
8) What color shirt are you wearing?
Black... less wild
9) Missing something?
Could you be more vage? Probarly many things!
10) If you could go back in time and change something, what would you change?
Oh god, oh god! So much responsibility! What if I change something andit changes the whole future... for worse...
On the other and... going back in time means actors could be my age...
11) If you must be an animal for one day, what would you be?
I have no idea... sloth. Thats pretty close to me now.
12) Ever had a near death experience?
13) Something you do a lot?
Internet. Mainly tumblr and fanfiction.
14) The song stuck in your head?
None at the moment.
15) Who did you copy and paste this from?
16) Name someone with the same birthday as YOU?
Me? Do I count?
17) When was the last time you cried?
I don't know...
18) Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
19) If you could have one super power what would it be?
Hmmm... let me think... how about... teleportation. Yes, that would be cool.
20) What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
If they are an arse or not.
21) What do you usually order from Starbucks?
I've never been to Starbucks.
22) What's your biggest secret?
I'm a super borng person, I don't have big secrets. I guess the stuff I read on here would be pretty close though...
23) Favorite color?
I don't have a favourite. I'm not good at them.
24) Do you still watch kiddie shows?
Depends on the show!
25) What are you?
A timelord. Hahaha, not really, just a slightly more than boring girl.
26) Do you speak any other language?
No, sometimes I wish I could but I really suck at learning them.
27) What's your favorite smell?
Do people have favourite smells? Again, I don't do favourites.
28) Describe your life in one word what would it be?
29) Have you ever kissed in the rain?
I've imagined it...
30) What are you thinking about right now?
Kissing in the rain
31) What should you be doing?
Going to bed... it's really late.
32) Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
I think it was someone in my family but it was so unimportant I've forgotten who and why...
33) Do you like working in the yard?
34) If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
Cumberbatch ;) Hahaha, no I'm happy with the one I have now at the moment.
35) Do you act differently around the person you like?
Sort of. When I'm around them, no. When I'm interacting with them I can't speak.
36) What is your natural hair color?
Brown. Flat brown.
37) Who was the last person to make you cry?
I'm not sure...
Diclamier: I do not own any characters or television shows/books that I've written about in my stories.