Poll: Slenderman is just misunderstood! Don't you agree! *stare...* Vote Now!
Author has written 11 stories for Harry Potter, Anastasia, Princess Tutu, Tangled, Professor Layton, Gideon Trilogy, Linda Buckley-Archer, and Rise of the Guardians.
Hello! Now, isn't this funny? I didn't think I'd come back here...
Let's start with the first facts!
Gender: I AM A WOMAN! HEAR ME SMASH!
Likes: Oooh, I like reading, writing, day dreaming, talking, drawing (even though I'm horrid at it- I leave it for my cousin.), singing, uuuh... And being childish. :D I also like dolls, books, some animes, tea, and the colors orange and purple! I like the dolphin, and my favorite fairy creature is the Wyvern! But that comes in close with Selkies!
Dislikes: Hmmm... I don't like getting scared, because then I can't sleep.. I don't like, no, I HATE HATE HAAAATE Twilight... Uuhh... Bullies, and I don't like politics...
Favorite movies: Mkay, lets seeee... Well,!My favorite movie of all time is '5 children and It', but then there's "Wind in the Willows" which was my childhood in China! Umm... Wreck it Ralph, Rise of the Guardians, Nanny McPhee, Harry Potter, and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Toy Story 2, Mulan, 1 and 2, Alice in Wonderland, The Princess and the Frog... Ummm... I can't think of any more right now *sweatdrops*
Favorite books: Ooh, toughie! I've read so many... Well, Warriors, from Erin Hunter, The Gideon Trilogy, from Linda-Buckley Archer, Harry Potter, The Hobbit, Reckless, The Girl who circumnavigated Fairyland in a ship of her own making, Little Fur, Spiderwick, uhh... Artemis Fowl, The Amulet, Eric Rex, uhmmm... I think that's all... Oh! No, the Guardians, by William Joyce!! ... I'll add more when I remember them!
Favorite games: Professor Layton, Sonic the Hedgehog, Alice in Wonderland, Kingdom Hearts, uuuh... I can't remember...
My favorite characters:
Professor Layton, Jean Descole, Luke Triton, Clive Dove, Don Paolo, Claire Folley, Amelia Ruth, Melina Whistler, Janice Quatelane, Clamp Grosky, Inspector Chelmey, Socket, Badger, Crow, Marilyn, Lando Ascad, Emmy Altava, Henry Ledore, Angela Ledore, Flora Reinhold, Lady Violet, Arianna Barde, Tony Barde, Brenda and Clark Triton, Broneph Reinel, Bill Hawks (hey! Not that much! But, you gotta love the perfect villain!) Nina, Anton Herzen, Starch-whats-his-face.
Sonic, Amy, Knuckles, Sally, Bunnie, Rotor, Tails, Cream, Blaze, Silver, Shadow, Eggman, Manic, Sonia, Antione, umm... Chip! And... Merlina... Umm...
Raguna, Micah, Kyle, Sonja, Aden, James, Bismark, Joe, Raven, Katrina, Marian, Rosalind, Cecillia, Max, Dorothy, Barrett, Both Iris', uhhhh... *headdesks*
Kate, Peter, Hannah, Gideon, Sidney, Tom, Nathaniel, Alice, Lord Luxon, Sir Richard, Louis-Phillipe, Anjali, Dr. Dyer, and Mrs. Dyer, Mr and Mrs Schock, Joshua
Your fault, not mine!
What the Farmville?!
-Where is *insert object here*
Me: Somewhere over the rainbow
I'm weird. So what? You're too normal.
Why are all the best men fictional?!
Favorite random quotes:
"That's what a gentleman does."
"Don't blame me!" "I blame yoooou."
"Good-bye, Fumblemore! ... ya crazy old bugger."
"I am the vengeance of the night. I'm the jar for your pickle. I'm... Batman."
Pairings I ship:
Professor Layton (and forum people)
LaytonxClaire, EmmyxDescole, EmmyxLayton, LukexFlora, LukexBelle (not because it's cute, but because it's HILARIOUS), LukexCrow (ADORAB-B-BLE!!), LukexArianna, ClivexMelina, ClivexAmelia, ClairexDimitri, ClairexLando, YamixLayton, AnsxHenry, SoapyxHenry, LukexBee, DimitrixCrow, ClivexRiku, SocketxThea, ReinelxThea (because I lurve him *heart*) EmxDescole 2.0
SonicxShadow, SonicxTails, TailsxCream, CreamxShadow, SilverxBlaze, HelenxShadow, ShadowxMaria, SonicxHelen, SonicxMaria (I don't know, I just find it adorable :3) TailsxAmy, SilverxAmy, SonicxAmy
PeterxKate, KatexLouis Phillipe, KatexSidney, AlicexLord Luxon, AlicexGideon, TomxAnjali (don't know how to spell her naaaame!)
Todd Allison and the Petunia Violet (and forum people)
Todd AllisonxPetunia Ekwood (MY OTP!), CyrilxPetunia, CyrilxGamie, CyrilxSoapy, WillxThea, ElijahxMeredith (It's so cute *w*), ElijahxBentham, BethamxRossaeu (how do you spell his frickin name)
Peter PanxAlice, Peter PanxTinkerbell, Jack FrostxTooth, Jack FrostxMerida, Jack FrostxHiccup, HiccupxMerida, AlicexMad Hatter, ArchiexBetty, BettyxJughead, OlivexIgnatius, WyxSeymour, AlicexCarpenter (from Madness Returns) OdettexMeg, MavisxRapunzel
M'kaaaay... Now what? When I look at other people's profiles, I think Ooo, that's what I add in my profile! but then I look at my profile blankly, and go, But where? Sooo... Well, give me some time. I'll figure this crap out sooner or later.
-- Professor Layton Oath -- I promise to remember Luke, Each time I carelessly fall down. I promise to remember Flora, Whenever I'm out of town. I promise to follow traffic laws, For Emmy's sake of couse. I promise to remember Claire, When my heart fills with remorse. I promise to remember Dr. Schrader, Whenever I am in the Emergency Room. I promise to remember Don Paolo, Everytime there's a big boom. I promise to remember Arianna, Whenever I see something that holds pure beauty. I promise to remember Professor Layton, When I'm at a mall and a top hat spots me. I promise to remember Clive, When I see that beautiful bronze hair. I promise to remember Brenda, When someone tells me they care. I promise to remember Descole, When someone speaks of dominating the world. Yes, I promise to love Professor Layton, Wherever I may go. So that all may see my obsession, Because I know that Layton Fans know! And if you love Professor Layton as much as I do, copy and paste this to your profile and add your name to this list: Dandelion Oak MikuLover Nipah-chan Anthea Triton Abitat Eco...
Girls are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. The boys don’t want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. So the apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right boy to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.
My dear rune factory I promise I will always remember
No matter where I go
Especially when I'm near a farm
or going someplace far away
I will always remember Raguna, Kyle, and Micha
right before I fall in love
And all of their girls
before my dreams come true
So where ever I might go
I will always hold a smile
And keep on marching on
Note to self x100
1. Do not introduce self as roleplaying character in public.
2. Do not talk to fictional characters in public.
3. Do not answer fictional characters in public.
4. Do not talk to inanimate objects in public.
5. Do not go out in public.
6. Disregard above note. Perform numbers 1 to 4.
7. Note expressions.
8. Don't die alone. Take many people with you.
9. Floor is slippery when wet.
10. Lake is slippery when dry.
11. Only talk to strangers you know.
12. Strangers you don't know are spies... Kill them all.
13. For legal purposes be sure to delete above note.
14. Tell people about the spies that are trying to kill you.
15. Kill them for security purposes.
16. Crying does not solve anything. Try violent mood swings.
17. Make a scene whenever humanly possible.
18. The men in white coats are not your friends.
19. Ask them for a room with lots of sharp, pointy objects.
20. When that doesn't work, ask for a designer jacket.
21. Chicken soup, although good for colds, is not the best cure for drowning.
22. Flammable and inflammable mean the same thing.
23. Unlike fine wine, milk does not get better with age.
24. Always remember, um... um... Damn.
25. Train army of flying monkeys.
26. Goldfish don't like milk.
27. Do not maim people. If you already have, kill them to avoid lawsuits.
28. Find out who invented the word "pianist".
29. People are staring at you.
30. So act insane.
31. People are weird, but not as weird as me.
32. Do not taunt animals at zoo. They have feelings... And teeth.
33. Little people are aggressive. Stay away from little people.
34. Going through other people's stuff is a bonding experiance. Do this as much as possible.
35. You'll sometimes notice shadows late at night. Don't worry. It's only me... Bonding.
36. Never pet a burning dog.
37. Never make eye contact with a naked man. Especially if you are wearing a parka.
38. Naked men dig parkas.
39. Beware the naked man who offers you his parka.
40. You know what would look good on you?
41. Immolated cockroaches.
42. Don't worry. It's only a harmless pimento bug.
43. The size of Danny DeVito.
44. Making an amusing facial expression. Like this.
45. Numbers are evil. Count in clovers.
46. Stalking is fun. Do it more.
47. Make a large sign saying, "Look at me, I'm a gumnut tree!"
48. No matter what anyone says, there is a way to get to your fantasy world.
49. That way is rum.
50. Constipated people don't give a shit.
52. You cannot kill the snow.
53. The snow can kill you.
54. Grass can also kill you.
55. The leprechaun on the cereal box said I can't get his lucky charms...
56. Catch and castrate leprechaun.
57. HE is real... No matter what the men in white coats say.
58. Staple paper in the middle of the page.
59. In case of blank looks, laugh maniacally.
60. You are not haxxor l337 or an uberhacker or anything like that.
61. Pretend to be so around teh n00bs.
62. Do not go out with voice #7. He is a sadistic, soul sucking demon.
63. Disregard last note. Go out with demon. Who needs a soul anyway?
64. Ask Senior Diablo for a bigger pitchfork.
65. Remember to kill HIM...
66. Tell the small children in Toys 'R' Us that the dolls have an insatiable thirst for blood.
67. Note reactions. Avoid parents.
68. The blood of infants gives unholy superpowers according to Jhonen C. Vasquez. Test theory.
69. Scream, the doctors don't like it, they'll give you a shot of something nice.
70. Hide the bodies, otherwise peole ask embarressing questions.
71. Eat the evidence.
72. But not if it's broken glass.
73. When in the presence of someone much wiser than you, point in a random direction and yell, "Look, a distraction!" Then run.
74. Do not tell children that Santa is fat because he eats kids.
75. Disregard last note.
76. Note reactions.
77. On average, 100 people choke to death on ball point pens every year.
78. Stock up on ball point pens.
79. Learn to fly. Tell no one.
80. The secret to flying is throwing yourself at the ground and missing.
81. Do not stick fingers into blender.
82. Blender... Bad... Ouch.
83. Blood loss is bad.
84. Find way to re-attatch fingers.
85. Scream as much as humanly possible at 2AM.
86. Answer every question with a question.
87. Ask people what gender they are.
88. Note reactions.
89. Refer to people as "mortal".
90. The Seagull From Hell is out to get me.
91. Kill all enemies in most disturbing way possible.
92. Start by drowning them in fire ants.
93. Find the creators of pop-up messages.
94. Kill them.
96. Teachers don't like finding notes on world domination.
97. Dunk head in boiling water.
98. Disregard last note. Was written by Voice #7.
99. Gullible IS written on the ceiling!
100. Investigate this whole "critical mass" thing when the klaxon dies down...
Copy and Paste this to your profile if you laughed at at least one of those. I know you did. =3
Posted from EtudeShiningMADNESS
FANFICTION- UNITED NATIONS!! Has anyone else noticed how a lot of us get along and make friends on here and we can be from completely different countries? Question mark? We're here making world peace on the INTERNET and we have all those ambassadors and senators and whatever struggling with it!! If you realize this (or read this and agreed) copy and paste this and add your name and country (country is optional) to the list. SPREAD THE PEACE!!: Naruto-fan-Okami-chan (USA), NaraTemari011 (Puerto Rico), Lala girl in Lalaland (USA), Kakashi Forever (England), Killer of thy Cookies (Singapore), Inspirational Spark (Both of us!)- United States, UmbraFox (Australia), XxJessalinAtaroxX (USA), Gatita101(USA), Redsparrow3, Blackshadow (America), Anthea Triton (Mexico),
Quotes from the Monocle Forum:
ALL OF US, WE'RE TIGHTER THAN A FAT GUY IN SPEEDOS! Miss Gamer Artist
Unsafe External Link