Reads too much, writes too little.
Say hi, I don't bite.
Proud twin sister of Kit Brady.
Lover of DracoGinnyBlaise, DracoGinny, BlaiseGinny, BlaiseDraco, Slytherins in general, redheads in general, Gred and Forge (twins love twins),
Hater of Dramione (don't make me write that again), Drarry (run away!), cliches and annoying people.
Likes comedy, romance, awkward moments, smut and a good cup of tea.
Some Common Words That Are Helpful When Trying To Read FanFiction (for those of us not yet fluent in FanFictionese)
1. Canon- From the book, of the book, completely in line with the facts stated in the book. Often pairings. (Example: Harry x Ginny)
2. Non-canon- When it is not from the book. (Example: Draco x Ginny *Yay!*)
3. Slash- Guy with guy stories. (Example: Snape x Dumbledore *don't even get me started...*)
4. Femeslash- Girl with girl stories. (Example: Hermione x Lavender *again, ew*)
5. Smut - M stuff. Usually of sex scenes, or as FF.net so tastefully refers to as 'adult themes'
6. Lemon- M stuff. A sex scene
7. Flames- Mean reviews. When you trash a fic.
8. OC- Original Character. When you make up your own character, i.e. not a canon character.
9. OOC- Out Of Character- When a canon character is not accurate. (Example: When Voldemort starts singing She's a Maneater running around in a pink leotard)
10. AU- Alternate Universe- When the story is set in a different universe than that the author has created.
11. Fluff- Sweet romantic moments. No action/adventure or anything.
12. OTP- One True Pairing. This means that it's the one pairing you enjoy and stand by.
13. Ship- A pairing/couple. Comes from relationship.
14. One-shot; Two-shot; Three-shot- One chapter, two chapters, three chapters, often sex scenes. One-shot is the most common of these.
15. Songfic- A fic including, or based upon, a song.
16. Mary Sue- A character (usually OC) that is favored by the author and pretty much perfect (and thus completely unbelievable) in every way. The sort of character that gets on your nerves by their very existence. Closely realted to this is a...
17. Gary Stu- the less common male counterpart of a Mary Sue. Has all the same characteristics, but is male.
18. A/N- (Or A.N. or AN or any other variation on this theme.) Author's Note. Self-explanatory.
19. AH- All Human. All characters are human. This is not commonly seen.
20. POV- Point of View.
21. R&R- Read and review!
22. Lime- Like Lemon, but not as bad.
23. Drabble- A fic that is from 50-500 words in length. Technically a fic that is under 100 words but that is quite rare.
The Rules of Hogwarts
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus's "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light sabre sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work"
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armour to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not use the phrase, "Get a Life" when talking to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full"
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways, not even on Halloween
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their colours indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
30) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core"
31) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm, not even if they are in Slytherin
32) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
33) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion
34) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
35) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts
36) I do not have an Emmett Cullen Patronous
37) I will not lick Trevor
38) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labelled, "Firewhiskey"
39) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween and ask Harry if he forgives me
40) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously
41) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
42) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet
43) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
44) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape or Draco Malfoy is the Voice of God
45)I will not ask Sirius if he's serious
Marauder’s Code of Conduct
1. All Slytherins are disgusting and all should be hated with a passion.
2. Pranking is a necessity.
3. Must have the ability to keep a secret.
4. Making a move on Lily Evans is forbidden unless you are Prongs.
5. Must have a cool nickname.
6. Respect the fears and challenges for fellow Marauders.
7. Teachers are fun to mess with, do it at least once a week.
8. Stick up for fellow Marauders.
9. Do not refer to Moony’s furry little problem as “his time of the month”.
10. Marauders first, everything else, second.
Professor Flitwick … does not know where Snow White is.
Professor Snape … has no wish to get in touch with his ‘feminine side’.
Professor Lupin … has no need for a flea collar. Ever.
Professor Moody … the best ‘teaching’ Hoqwarts has seen in a while.
Professor McGonagall … does not take herself too seriously. It is a bad idea to tell her.
Professor Dumbledore … should be referred to as ‘Professor’, ‘Headmaster’ or ‘Sir’, not ‘Dude’, ‘My Leige’ or ‘Tim the Enchanter’.
Harry Potter … is more Emo than Draco Malfoy.
Draco Malfoy … disagrees.
Hermione Granger … has PMS and a wand.
Ron Weasley … is very afraid.
Luna Lovegood … is perfectly sane, thanks very much.
Ginny Weasley … wants her Hogwarts toilet seat.
Fred Weasley … knows if he and his twin giggle at an idea for more than fifteen seconds, they may assume that it’s against the rules and therefore should not carry it out.
George Weasley … knows he and his twin will carry it out and are not remotely sorry.
Lily Evans … swears she is not in love with James Potter.
James Potter … doesn’t believe her.
Remus Lupin … would prefer less jokes about ‘his time of the month’.
Sirius Black … killed by drapery.
Andromeda Black … is going to marry a muggle – screw the consequences.
Bellatrix Black … is quietly going insane.
Narcissa Black … would like a new hairbrush.
Lucius Malfoy … does not like to be referred to as ‘Luscious Mouthful’.
Voldemort … does not think it would be funny if Harry Potter were to put on earmuffs and pulled out a mandrake in his presence.
Gryffindors … will jump off a cliff.
Slytherins … will push someone else off.
Hufflepuffs… will call five hundred others and build a staircase.
Ravenclaws … will get hold of a flying carpet
MESSAGE TO ALL
Here you will find DracoOC, BlaiseOC, SiriusOC, DracoGinny, BlaiseGinny, DracoGinnyBlaise, CharlieOC, HarryOC and whatever other plot bunnies dance into my mind.
I am happy to take requests and challenges, and remember: Reviews are love!
Thanks for taking the time to read my page, and I hope you enjoy my stories!
Unsafe External Link