Author has written 2 stories for Legend of Zelda, and Hunger Games.
...not really into exactly doing too much stuff...; I'm sort of lazy for most things that include exerting energy. But with other things, I would stop for nothing to get done or finish. Strange type of a perfectionist, I know.
I am your usual, fifteen-year-old male nerd/geek/dork - I play video-games, watch anime, online a lot (except social networking sites..eww I'm never on Facebook anymore.) The usual.
I'm into many stuffs and I like conversation; you get to know about a person and that's always interesting. People are fun to talk to if they're affable and making new friends opens many wonderful doors.
I'm peppy and kind - but only online and if in real life, with my friends, because I'm not always comfortable being my true self with new people. Sometimes when I'm gloomy I don't like talking much and just brood around quietly in my own thoughts. I don't get angry much. I get irritated more often than I do angry, and even then I don't outwardly show it many times.
Writing has been something I've wanted to do for a long time, and for a portion of that time I didn't even realize that I wanted to do it, I've just craved to express my ideas without having knowledge of any medium to other than the mental medium that is my own psyche. I've made a few, unfinished, only-about-a-few-thousand-words short stories, but I'd lose the initial spark and sort of leave them - only because the short idea it's been born from has been expressed and it's lost it's main drive.
But writing now is easier to me; I read, and I learn from that. I like other stories and I like giving my thoughts on them. Some people might interpret my sincere constructive criticism as harsh and unneeded flaming. If you don't want help, that's fine with me. I like writing my fan-fictions as well and I like getting other people's thoughts on them, including constructive criticism or compliments - both of which I appreciate dearly.
When I get to know a person well enough to be comfortable with them, my true side emerges - loud, bubbly, lanky, spastic, sarcastic, spontaneous, jokey, and chock-full of idiosyncrasies. Many of my friends call me weird at first when I outwardly express the person within my skin, whether if they're surprised to see me so different than my usual serious and aloof self, or if they're just surprised to see someone so free of debilitating insecurities I do not know.
But I laugh inside.
I laugh inside when I see them, beginning to have outbursts of elated happiness or speaking shed words of liberating truth about themselves - just starting to become as "weird" as I am. I laugh inside because I see that because I am myself with them, they can be themselves with me. I don't care if they call me weird; if being "weird" (myself) gives them courage to be themselves, if me showing my true side offers them the liberty from incarcerating judgment, then I'm happy regardless.
...I'm happy I'm me.
-My first story ever seen by other eyes is "Love in the Sky", about the game Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. It's a Link and Pipit pairing.
-I'm really into The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (I've read all books and watched the movie), so I'm doing a Peeta and Cato pairing, "The Lion and the Mouse". But it's never going to be as good as the ones I've read. Oh well, I am a beginner anyways.
-I have another idea for a Peeta/Cato story:
A. It's about a high-school field trip around America (or Europe), and Cato - a popular kid, friends with the usual Career gang - gets stuck with a shy, soft-spoken Peeta as a hotel room partner for the entire trip. He doesn't like the idea of hanging around an "un-cool" kid, but as he travels around with him, he finds out more about this boy and realizes he's truly an angel, a sincere and kind, altruistic being. Then he starts to grow strange feelings for him and then some drama happens that I haven't thought of yet and then stuff.I don't know...it's still in the process. Oh yeah and it's in Cato's first-person point of view, maybe Peeta's sometimes.
--If you have any thoughts on this story idea, shoot me a PM and we can talk about it because I need some feedback. If you want it, tell me so I know; it'll give me encouragement and motivation and not to mention assurance that some people actually would enjoy it. If you don't and probably have another idea of your own, still shoot me a PM and I'll gladly take your idea into consideration, as I'm sure you have mine.
Why, are people such insecure messes sometimes?
Why do people lash out when friends ask them what's wrong, when all they want to do is talk?
Why do people bottle everything in, when all they want to do is let it out?
Why do people gossip ugly lies, when all they honestly want is attention?
Why do people hurt others, when all they want is to be comforted?
Why do people act so oppositely and differently than what they are inside, when all they need is to be themselves?
Why do people do things like these as if nobody holds love and comfort for them?
--The voice inside your head scolds you to keep your mouth shut, but the song inside your heart begs you to speak up for yourself.
--Your "friends" say it's cool and everyone's doing it, but you know it's anything but and anybody who has a real life wouldn't do it for the world.
--Your parents express great dislike for them. They hate people like that with a burning passion. So why is it that their child was born that way?
--The crush you have for him is nothing but insignificant dust he'll just swat away if you ask him out...but then why do you want to ask so badly, regardless?
--You want to shout - yell, you want to rip your hair, you want to burn you want to cry you want to scream...but you just stay quiet, keeping to yourself, and walk away without a sound.
Can I just say that being in harmony with yourself is much more pleasant than being conflicted with your own inhibitions?
And here come the things I've copy and pasted/found online and/or heard from other people:
If you can read this message, you are smart because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all (Okay you're not really smart per se because...well you'll see):
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid.
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
Too truthful things (and counting):
1. The shinbone: A highly effective device used for finding furniture in a dark room.
I'll be adding more later...suggestions?
I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up,
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. " Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear,
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA"You'll sit there until all that
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less
16 My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll
A 15-year-old girl holds hands with her 1-year-old son. People call her a slut, no one knows she was raped at 13. People call another guy fat. No one knows he has a serious metabolic disease hindering his body to efficiently use energy . People call an old man ugly. No one knows he suffered an injury to his face while fighting for our country in the war. Consider re-posting this if you'd wish awareness to increase on bullying and stereotyping.
Here's 100 random questions: That I got from When Boredom Takes Over (But the answers are my own!)
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? Nope. Not until married. Yes, prudent much. :)
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? Nope. Learned not to hate people, but actions.
3) How many houses have you lived in? Oh God, hard to remember...You mean for at least a year? Then about five.
4) Favorite candy bar? I have many, but if I had to choose it would be somewhere in between World's Finest Chocolate and Hershey's.
5) Favorite shoes? I have? My sneakers. Don't care for shoes much...anymore at least.
6) Have you ever tripped someone? Lol yes. Regret a few because I made them fall on their face. No actually I regret them all.
7) Least favorite school subject? I used to like band. Now it's a tie between that and Math.
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD? Are you joking? What kind of a question is that? No.
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? No, but I've seen someone. In like kindergarten.
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind. The fan fic that I'm working now currently, "The Lion and the Mouse".
12) Favorite genre of music? Classical: Bach. Debussy. Mozart. Many other influential composers, too. I know. I'm cool. ;)
13) What is your zodiac sign? Cancer, the crab. Oh wait zodiac. Not horoscope...umm...I think I'm the ox. Yup, I'm the ox.
14) What time were you born? Somewhere around seven in the morning...but that's when I was in my home-country...
15) Do you like beer? Do not drink. Will not ever.
16) Ever made a prank phone call? Yes. Like two or three times.
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? Do not own any CD's. Haha.
18) Are you sarcastic? Actually when I'm talking with my friends, yes. But not on this site.
19) What are your favorite colors? I like many many different colors. From different hues, to various shades. Especially vibrant and eye-popping ones, but NEVER neon. It would be easier to say which ones I don't like: beige, off-white, tan. *shudder* tan...
20) How many watches do you own? Zero!! I tell time by the sundial in my backyard. (a glimpse of my sarcasm) One, in my phone.
21) Summer or winter? Summer summer summer!
23) Favorite color to wear? Oh God, still can't choose. Mostly one color; not shirts that have a lot going on.
24) Pepsi or Sprite? Pepsi. But I rarely drink soda.
25) What color is your cell phone? Grayish.
26) Where is your second home? I have like three second homes. Haha. Both of my sisters', and the one back in my home-country.
27) Have you ever slapped someone? Yeah, but playfully, and not with force.
28) Have you ever had a cavity? Yup. I have major sweet-tooth, but now I keep my teeth in check.
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? One. If you could call it a lamp; I don't use it and doesn't have its shade. Don't ask.
30) How many video games do you own? Like thirteen? No, wait, those, too. So like twenty, 'bout.
31) What was your first pet? A fish. Exciting, yes, I know. I think I named it Daniel but I can't remember because my dad got more and they made so many babies I stopped counting or even caring. They're not even my pets, more like my dad's. XD
32) Ever had braces? Noparoony.
33) Do looks matter? Have I ever had braces? There's your answer. Simple. :)
34) Do you use chapstick? No. Even though I might need to. XD
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School. I don't want to give out names so I will give initials: Ms. M, Mr. S, Mr. L. Happy?
36) American Eagle or Abercombie? Do I look like I wear that stuff? Oh wait, nevermind. Neither.
37) Are you too forgiving? No. I am at a good equilibrium with my forgivingness.
38) How many children do you want? Like four or two. Maybe three. Just not one. :3
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? No. But I want something from it. X3
40) Favorite breakfast meal? Ohmahgosh french toast with syrup and whip cream and strawberries. Yummy yummy in my tummy.
41) Do you own a gun? Does it look like I-Oh. No.
42) Ever thought you were in love? I love my family and my close friends. X3 So yeah. Jk, with someone else like that? Then no. But I've had crushes, for sure.
43) When was the last time you cried? My eyes stung badly with tears when I read "Equal Grounds" from the lovely YoungArtist77. But I think it's been years since I actually shed tears. (Ahhh! You read this, YoungArtist77! XD)
44) What did you do 3 nights ago? Ate out at a restaurant. A good one, at that.
45) Olive Garden? La Panera? I like them both, but Panera.
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? No. That would be awkward...
47) Have you ever been in a castle? Sort of. A fake one, yes.
48) Nicknames? Fadu, Fadi, Foofoo, Fadoodle, Fawaddle, Fav-fav, Flayva-Flave. The list goes on. And on. And on.
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? Oh my God no but I want to so badly!! X3 The name is funny. (I'm sorry, all you Berthas out there!) And I also think these are funny, too: Agatha, Myrtle, Ingrid, Gertrude, Mildred, Helga.
50) Ever been to Kentucky? Why? Why would you ask that? No...
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic? I've never been there. Lol. I know what it is, but no.
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now? No. I'm thinking about answering the next question.
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? Yes, for the funnies.
55) Do you own a diamond ring? *blows a raspberry* no. Wouldn't really want to. XD
56) Are you happy with your life right now? Yes. More or less. Just scared of all the things to do, all the work to finish, all the events and decisions to plan and make. But I'm happy at this moment.
57) Do you dye your hair? Nope.
58) Does anyone like you? Yes, many people like me. (I'm not conceited. Trust me.)
59) What year were you born? 2985. No wait, I made a typo. 0023 B.C. Yes, I am 1,989 years old. Don't judge. Okay but seriously I was born in 1997.
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? Half of me was probably not even created yet in my father's testicle. The other half was waiting patiently to get its turn to leave my mother's ovary. Happy for that information?
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? I'd rather be in a backstreet, surrounded by terrifying thugs, then own a Backstreet Boys CD; extremely far from my likes, not my taste.
62) McDonalds or Wendys? If I absolutely had to choose: Wendy's.
63) Do you like yourself? I like my true self, within my skin, so yeah.
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? Mother. I love my father, though! Just a little bit more scared of him. XD
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex?
-Girls: Carries one's self so well and confidently it's hot X3 (can't believe I'm saying thiiiis), longer, fuller hair, and yes, I have a thing for redheads. Kill me.
-Guys: Oh God muscles (but not too many), Oh God jawlinnnnnne, and short-cut hair.
66) Are you afraid of the dark? Used to be. Not anymore. Now I deliberately switch off ALL the lights in my home so I can get to sleep.
67) Have you ever eaten paste? Haha. No.
68) Do you own a webcam? Nope...?
69) Have you ever stripped? In front of someone? No. Alone when changing clothes, yes.
70) Ever broke a bone? Nope. And by the descriptions of it, don't want to either.
72) Do you chat on AIM often? If I even knew what that was, I would still say no.
73) Pringles or Lays? A few years back it would've been Pringles, but as of today Lays.
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? No. But I have had girls crush on me that I don't like that way so I said I can't be in a relationship and they might've gotten sad. But I don't think I ever broke a heart.
75) Rugrats or Doug? I don't know what Doug is so by default Rugrats. I don't even like the Rugrats that much though.
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? Don't know The Brady Bunch so by default Full House. I don't even like Full House that much though either.
77) Did you like your high school guidance counselor? Yes. She looked mean, but I found out she was actually friendly and warmly inquisitive.
78) Has anyone ever called you fat? *blows another raspberry* You should see me. No. Not since I remember.
79) Do you have a birth mark? Yup. Not telling where though...guess. Lol.
80) Do you own a car? Not old enough yet. Probably going to use one of the two family cars.
81) Can you cook? Yes, but only a few stuff. Eggs. Brownies, if I had directions. I can make coffee.
82) 3 things that annoy you:
- Ughh people (but mostly girls have done this to me) that when they're put in a situation where they have to be close to you, they deliberately try with all their might to make it clear that they don't like you by acting disgruntled and annoyed (as if your mere presence offends them!) because they think they're so better and that you're trash to them. I vented there.
-When you actually try to act mature in front of adults and try to squeeze into their conversations and they ignore you.
-Ugghhhhhhhhh! When you say something significant, and nobody listens. But THEN, someone that's apparently more important than you says the exact, same thing and everyone's says to them, "You know what? You're completely right. How are you so smart?"
It makes my insides boil.
83) Do you text message often? Not often, but regularly.
84) Money or love? You joking? Love. I'm a sappy romantic...hehe.
85) Do you have any scars? Yes - a tiny scrape on the back of my hand, one tiny one under the edge of my right eyebrow, and an unnoticeable one a little lower than the bridge of my nose.
86) What do you want more than anything right now? To have all my summer homework just magically finished so I don't have to stress about doing it.
87) Do you enjoy scary movies? Yes. While watching them, they're exhilarating. But then I get creeped out at night.
88) Relationships or one night stands? First of all, I'm not going to do 'anything' before marrying so one night stands are out of the equation, then by default relationships. But let's say I'm not going to stay virginal before my marriage-even then, to do 'anything' with another person, I would have to be too attached to not be hurt when the next morning they're would be no strings attached. So still then, relationships.
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? Big Red? What? By default, Juicy Fruit. (so many 'by defaults')
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? ...Yes. A little. But I don't like the dirty feelings on my fingers and in my gut after I eat them.
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? I don't even know who "Rocky" is...no.
92) Do you own a box of crayons? Not exactly a box per se. It's like a wheel with different colors at each spoke. It has like five very fundamental colors and it can fit in the palm of a hand.
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? My sis.
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? My mother. It wasn't that type of super mad anger, trust me. I was more annoyed than mad.
96) Who was the last person that made you cry? By what I can remember, my parents. Like years ago.
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? Honestly, When Boredom Takes Over, a user of this site. After she reviewed my story then I had to go look at her profile so she made me laugh with these answers on it, and now I've been writing down my own! :)
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? Okay like full-on, fall-flat-on-your-face fell for? I never loved anyone like that. But I had some full-fledged crushes for sure. She was a girl. All I'm spilling. XD No names, sorry.
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you? Like, YoungArtist77 of course. Duh. Lol.
100) Who was the last person that called you? The last person that called me was my good friend. I didn't have my phone then though, so I couldn't pick up. But the last call I picked up was from my sister.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list:
Danyan, Avatarwolf, Shifter-youkai, AkatsukiFan, Chocolate Chan, Staring.out.my.flooded.window, TheDevilsAngel93, c. b. o. l., Vert9411, Pinkcherryblossoms225, CherryBlossoms016, Sam-AKA-SakuxSasuLover-, Crimsonchidori, Alicia Kawa Uchiha, SilentSinger948, NaruHinaxNejiTen, Naruhina-Fanboy-Devlin, GravityTheWizard, thymistacles, Trickster King Chaos, Azazel Kingetsu A.K.A Aza-chan,SoupieLuv, YaoiGirly, glittergirl73, Mongirl12121, Worm of the Books, fadi25402702
30 things to do when you catch Hikaru and Kaoru in the middle of one of their make out sessions:
1. Take out your cell phone and take pictures to keep for yourself.
2. Take out your cell phone and take pictures to send to your friends, and Kyoya to put on the host club website.
3. Squeal until your lungs give out.
5. Remain silently staring at them wide-eyed until they finally notice you.
6. Get out a sound-recorder--press record.
7. Take one of their discarded shirts and run off with it as your souvenir.
8. Once they've both gone nude, take all their clothes and all the clothes from their closet. Replace them with girl's clothing.
9. Kneel next to them on the floor near their bed and whisper "Intimate".
10. Play "Toxic" on a music player.
11. Hand Hikaru a pair of handcuffs and whisper "You're welcome."
12. Walk up to them and say "A piece of advice: Kaoru shouldn't moan so loud. It'll wake the neighbors."
13. Stare for a second then say "You know, you're not really supposed to use Vaseline. Water-based lubricants are better." Take the better lube out of your jacket pocket, throw it to them, and stare contently again.
14. Attempt to fall asleep on their bed next to them.
15. Paint them. (Whether you paint a picture of them or paint on them is up to you.)
16. Start debating to yourself whether this is going to become an M-rated image.
17. Go on the computer and try to find an appropriate emoticon for the faces they're making.
18. Notice the way each of their hair is parted and walk out grumbling "And here I thought Kaoru was the uke. Boy I was wrong."
19. Try and convince your friends that you're actually watching this over the phone.
20. Video tape it for YouTube.
21. Watch until they've finally broken apart then hop onto the bed yelling "My turn!"
22. Watch them until they see you and ask what you're doing, before they're done asking interrupt and say "Thanks. I was bored." and walk out.
23. Ask: "Is it hot in here?"
24. Start counting how many other fan girls (boys, in my case) would kill to be in your position
25. When they start moaning each other's names say: "He's right there! Can you see all right?"
26. Chant: "Come on Hikaru! Go for the neck! The neck!"
27. Grab a pair of pom-poms and cheer: "The twins are red hot! The twins are red hot! The twins are R-E-D H-O-T!!"
28. Get in a maid's outfit and walk in asking: "Do you need anything? Tea? Water? A collar and leash?"
29. Get a professional's camera and start taking pictures yelling, "That's it! Yes! Hikaru stick your tongue in! There! Perfect!"
30. Pop popcorn.
And an extra one that I would personally so do: Ask them to do it more often...in my room...
(Who loves Ouran High School Host Club?? O.O *raises hand quickly*)
Being gay is unrealistic...
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction, and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all - women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay, infertile, and post-pause senescent couples shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
(Sarcasm rules, homophobes.)
"I am not the one to look at race, sexuality, and ethnicity as borders, but bridges..."--fadi25402702. yeahh bitchez, I have a quote!! Okay, I'm obviously bored...I sort of stole this from "Worm Of The Books" profile if I do recall correctly, and then I sort of changed it so yeah...copyright and all that stuff I think...?
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever walked into a doorway that you could've clearly dodged, you just weren't paying close enough attention, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are bored and like to write stuff, copy and paste this onto your profile.
In summation to this biography, I am normal. :D