1. I'm a 17 year old girl, who is 5 ft 9 in [5 ft 8 in in the night, weird i know] tall and i was mistaken to be a twelve year old by a 12 yr old boy that i was coaching, while i towered over him by like a whole foot.
2. If you couldn't tell by my username already I'm Asian. parents immigrated from China, but i was born here. [and i can't speak Chinese, only pick up a few phrases] more like theasianhypocrite...
3. I love Taylor Swift! [I painted her for my art project, looked pretty legit]
4. I don't get along with guys who think they badass, because they make fun of me, which leads me to kicking them if they mess up my name or knock my book out of my hands. yeah... i'm pretty violent.
5. I like beating up the little kids that I coach, it's so much fun:P
6. I played tennis for about 8 years. i was 4-star when i left the competition, because i couldn't keep up with school and tennis at the same time.
7. I have never gone on a date, but been asked out by some perverts.
8. I am a tomboy. i would wear sweats over jeans any day and wear athletic shorts and just tennis tournament t-shirts, but after i gave up tennis my mom told me to dress like a girl and get some style so now i have to wear jeans every now and then.
9. I have a 4.25 GPA, i am not a full out nerd compared to some of my friends.
10. I am not popular, but have good friends.
11. I don't cuss unless i am extremely pissed off.
12. I love animals, but i am not a good pet owner [i mean i can petsit them for like 2 weeks, but keeping them forever they either die or fly away...that bird was smart]
13. I have an extremely high pitched voice, and nobody would think i was 17 instead of 8.
14. I am rather immature, so people always guess my age younger than i really am. [they never guess older]
15. I had no idea what a condom was until i was almost 16, but when i asked what it was some students thought i was joking so they went really graphic and they kinda scarred me for like the next 2 weeks.
16. I love the Harry Potter books and movies[EPIC!, love Pirates of the Caribbean[totally funny and exciting, never read Twilight but seen some of the movies online [ kinda intense, but somewhat messed up...]
17. My favorite tennis player of all time is the one and only Pete Sampras! he is so humble.
18. I am not into politics so much, but I will say that even if it doesn't look like Obama is doing much at least he is trying... i mean look at him now he has gray hair [he didn't look like that before from what i remembered, he is the president so it must be pretty stressful.]
19. I like singing but, i can't sing... what a tragedy, not really
20. I love Contesthipping! second favorite is Oldrivalshipping, but they are really far apart. Ikarishipping is awesome [i mean come on paul is somewhat soft]!
21. I used to take naps in my French 2 class, wow god awful teacher [french is supposed to be an elegant language, her facial expressions and pronunciations were retarded]
22. I also believe that Advanceshipping needs to die. sorry to those who like it, but i really hate it. belleshipping is stupid cuz they haven't met and drew already made his decision with the first rose he threw towards may, and i'm pretty sure he got told off by his own Roselia!
23. I like watching Britain/China/Australia's got talent, i think the people there are much more talented than the competitors in America's Got Talent but there is occasionally a really outstanding talent in America.
24. I'm a girl, and i know how to mow a lawn now, thanks to my dear mother who was worried that nobody would mow the lawn while my dad visits his mom in China for 2 weeks. Not to mention she made me learn it, she could've learned it herself but no she figured that since I have the strength of a boy and dress like one too, that I should do it. But since it's Mother's Day, I'll do it for her. Love you to pieces mom. I gotta hand it to the boys mowing the lawn actually takes some strength and effort.
25. I just got my wisdom teeth pulled. uncool man! and i don't see anything wise about wisdom teeth! i didn't eat for 3 frickin' days!!!! 3rd day i couldn't take it anymore and forced myself to actually eat some real food in the middle of the night...god i was starving!
26. Maybe the idea is that if my wisdom teeth get pulled i'll get wiser! and maybe i could just score over 2300 on the SAT!
27. I hate it when people abandon their stories, especially if the story had more reviews than the number of chapters. That really pisses me off sometimes!
28. I just got a pair of shoes that aren't tennis shoes, flip flops, or crocs [so what? i wear crocs, i don't look for style...fashion hurts!] they are not even something i can run in. i got 3-inch heels and they costed like $80, geez shoes cost a lot of money!
29. I have a FanFiction bestie! and you know who you are:)
30. I like watching CSI shows, god they're so intense. It's awesome and some characters are so funny!! Hey you gotta have a comic relief character in tv show somewhere. not only that but they just have so much style the way they solve crimes and kick butts:)
31. Legend of Korra is a Beastly show! Korra and Asami make me so proud to be a girl!
Lin Bei Fong is flipping BADA*! definitely picked up her mother's skills, unfortunately she didn't pick up her mom's humor... but still a great character!
Mako is hot and hotheaded, but caring. His cool style is just so wow...
Bolin is the comedian. and his fire ferret, Pabu, is so cute!
Meelo is like cactus juice sokka and immature aang all in one...
Ikki is like aang on ten fold energy tea!lol
Ginora is like the humble part of aang and definitely a big part of her comes from Katara...that's what i think at least. not the best description i can think of at the moment but i don't how else to put it.
Tenzin man it's so funny when he loses his seriousness and calm/serene nature! when he's out of character it's the best! hahaha
32. Avatar: The Last Airbender is flipping AWESOME!
Toph is my favorite character and totally kicks ass!!!!!
and katara is awesome with her waterbending fighting skills!
Azula i have a lot of respect for her unbelievable combat skills and intelligence...but let's face it she's one out of whack nutjob.
Uncle Iroh, i look up to that guy, nuff said.
Zuko...first 2 seasons i had a problem with him but god he is so smexy in season 3!
Sokka is the bomb! makes me laugh like crazy!
Aang is so peaceful...i don't like it! Just kidding he is awesome!
Suki also makes extremely proud:) she takes down like 7 prison guards single handedly and captures the warden... who all have firebending i asssume, meaning she should be at a disadvantage but is NOT! so HA!
33. I love Bakugan! it is so awesome! unfortunately not awesome enough to be continued anymore. Shun Kazami is my favorite anime character of all time, HE IS SO SEXY! and his cool ninja style is awesome:D
Dan Kuso is also really hot..hehe. he is just like Ash Ketchum:) his appetite, personality, and first season's clothes for both of them are really gay (no offence) and their battling styles are similar as well.
And Runo Misaki is like Misty but no mallet..still got quite a temper though:) and yah DANXRUNO paired all the way!
Marucho is such a sweetheart and has an unbelievably, genius mind! he's short like Max but not stuck up at all.
Julie is such a girlie girl, i really didn't like her in the first season but she grew on me! She is kinda like Dawn/Hikari
And Alice is such a sweet, delicate but smart girl. And very beautiful.
other 6 minor characters (on bad side but transferred to good):
Julio- annoys me kinda..but brute strength
Chan Lee- Awesome and Kick Butt Chinese girl! Very skilled in martial arts...i would say ninja but she's not i think..
Comba- annoying little prat kid.
Joe- good-natured character and very nice guy. Very cute as well
Billy- he's pretty chill.
Klaus- umm i really didn't like him, but then when he came to the good side and his outlook on life changed i gained a lot of respect for him!
Second season some new characters:
Ace is so hot! and his feelings for Mira are so obvious. He is kinda cold at first..but kinda similar to dan in a way except he's smarter when it comes to technolgy and everything else besides battling.
Mira is really pretty too, and very ummm intense sometimes. But she seriously needs to start seeing ace as a Boyfriend, and get rid of her crush for dan! i mean come on dan and runo went on a date to the movies at the end of season 1! Not only that DXR are just meant to be!
Baron is awesome! He is so hyper and extremely funny!
Spectra/Keith man what can i say? he is soo hot/sexy! especially in season 4! and his voice is so seductive...i have a problem
Fabia is so awesome! she totally kicks dan's a$$ in hand-to-hand combat! she is a ninja, but not from earth...yeah she has a human form and an alien form (from planet Nethia making her a Nethian) which she looks beautiful in both forms! and has a pretty good sense of humor:)
Ren (from rival planet of Nethia, Gundalia) is a pretty cool dude. i hated him at first, but he went from bad to the good side though!
Jake ummm, well he is really a lot like a...yeah idk what to say. i guess he doesn't really think things through or rationally and my least favorite character on the good side.
Paige- beastly girl from Gundalia.
Rafe- he is so cute! a Nethian dude.
Gunz- uhhh well he gets on my nerves...
and i support the shippings: DanxRuno, AlicexShun, BillyxJulie (billy is julie's childhood friend and becomes her BF in the end of the First season), AcexMira, RenxFabia. (i will say that FabiaxShun would look really good together so depending on the story i don't know..)
34. whooo!!!! i am senior in high school this year!!! unfortunately, this will be my most difficult year. bummer
35. HEYYYY!!!! I was just introduced to KPOP on new years eve! and this music freakin' rocks!!! not to mention all the cute and sexy boys [some may have had plastic surgery, but not all of them]. these are the bands that i find really talented and entertaining: Exo (12 boys), Super Junior (originally 12, but then 13, and now like 10-12 roughly), DBSK "KPOP LEGENDS" (used to be 5, now 2. separated into 2 groups one known as JYJ and the other TVXQ, both are successful now but their friendship is damaged), MBLAQ (5 boys), SHINee (5 boys). A solo female artist: BoA is really famous; i initially liked her, but then lost all my respect for her as a person and as an artist. to me what she did was unforgiveable to the JYJ members that were once her best friends. and although one member really did not speak out very well, she did not have the right to intervene and tweet her response on twitter. she really makes me want to spit.
One day, when I was a freshman in high school, I saw a kid from my class was walking home from school.His name was Kyle. It looked like he was carrying all of his books.I thought to myself, 'Why would anyone bring home all his books on a Friday? He must really be a nerd.' I had quite a weekend planned (parties and a football game with my friends tomorrow afternoon, so I shrugged my shoulders and went on.
As I was walking, I saw a bunch of kids running toward him. They ran at him, knocking all his books out of his arms and tripping him so he landed in the dirt. His glasses went flying, and I saw them land in the grass about ten feet from him. He looked up and I saw this terrible sadness in his eyes. My heart went out to him.
He looked at me and said, 'Hey thanks!'
There was a big smile on his face.It was one of those smiles that showed real gratitude. I helped him pick up his books, and asked him where he lived. As it turned out, he lived near me, so I asked him why I had never seen him before. He said he had gone to private school before now. I would have never hung out with a private school kid before.
Monday morning came, and there was Kyle with the huge stack of books again. I stopped him and said, 'Boy, you are gonna really build some serious muscles with this pile of books everyday!' He just laughed and handed me half the books.
Over the next four years, Kyle and I became best friends. When we were seniors we began to think about college. Kyle decided on Georgetown and I was going to Duke.
Today was one of those days. I could see that he was nervous about his speech. So, I smacked him on the back and said, 'Hey, big guy, you'll be great!' He looked at me with one of those looks (the really grateful one) and smiled. 'Thanks,' he said.
As he started his speech, he cleared his throat, and began, 'Graduation is a time to thank those who helped you make it through those tough years. Your parents, your teachers, your siblings, maybe a coach... but mostly your friends... I am here to tell all of you that being a friend to someone is the best gift you can give them. I am going to tell you a story.' I just looked at my friend with disbelief as he told the story of the first day we met. He had planned to kill himself over the weekend. He talked of how he had cleaned out his locker so his Mom wouldn't have to do it later and was carrying his stuff home.
He looked hard at me and gave me a little smile. 'Thankfully, I was saved. My friend saved me from doing the unspeakable.' I heard the gasp go through the crowd as this handsome, popular boy told us all about his weakest moment.
I saw his Mom and dad looking at me and smiling that same grateful smile. Not until that moment did I realize it's depth.
Never underestimate the power of your actions. With one small gesture you can change a person's life. For better or for worse. God puts us all in each others lives to impact one another in some way. Look for God in others.
You now have two choices, you can 1) Put this on your profile or 2) Forget you read this and act like it didn't touch your heart. As you can see, I took choice number 1.
'Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.'
DO NOT CHEAT, OR IT WON'T WORK, AND YOU WILL WISH YOU HADN'T. TAKE 3 MINUTES TO TRY THIS. DO NOT READ AHEAD. IT'S WORTH IT...
1.Get pen & paper.
2.When choosing names, make sure they are REAL PEOPLE that you ACTUALLY KNOW.
3.Go w/ your FIRST INSTINCTS! (Very important for accurate results).
4.Scroll down ONE LINE AT A TIME. DON'T READ AHEAD
5.On a blank sheet of paper, write numbers 1-11 in a COLUMN on the LEFT.
6.Next to NUMBERS 1 & 2, write down ANY 2 NUMBERS you want.
7.Next to NUMBERS 3 & 7, write down the names of TWO MEMBERS of the OPPOSITE SEX. (If gay, SAME SEX names)
CAUTION: DO NOT LOOK AHEAD, OR IT WILL NOT TURN OUT RIGHT.
8.Write down ANYONE'S NAME (friend or family) next to 4, 5, and 6. DON'T CHEAT.
9.Write down FOUR SONG TITLES in 8, 9, 10, & 11. 6. Finally, MAKE A WISH. Are you ready? ...
HERE IS THE KEY TO THE GAME: The number of people that LIKE YOU is found in SPACE 2.
The person in SPACE 3 is the one YOU LOVE.
The person you LIKE but the relationship CANNOT WORK is in SPACE 7.
YOU CARE MOST about the person you put in SPACE 4 .
The person in SPACE 5 is the one that KNOWS YOU VERY WELL.
The person in SPACE 6 is YOUR LUCKY STAR.
The song in SPACE 8 matches w/ the person in SPACE 3.
The song in SPACE 9 is for the person in SPACE 7
The 10th SPACE tells you the MOST ABOUT YOUR MIND.
And 11 is the song telling you HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT LIFE. NUMBER ONE is your LUCKY NUMBER.
Repost this w/n AN HOUR of reading this. If you do, YOUR WISH WILL COME TRUE
Love vs. Sex
A teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit
She ended up staying longer than
As she walked along under the tall elm
When she reached the alley, which was a
However, halfway down the alley she
She became uneasy and began to pray,
Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness
When she reached the end of the alley,
The following day, she read in the
Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and
Thanking the Lord for her safety and to
She felt she could recognize the man, so
The police asked her if she would be
She agreed and immediately pointed out
When the man was told he had been
The officer thanked Diane for her bravery
She asked if they would ask the man one
Diane was curious as to why he had not
When the policeman asked him, he
Amazingly, whether you believe or not,
Repost this as Love vs. Sex if you truly
When you were 5, your mom gave you a ice cream cone. You thank her by yelling at her that it's the wrong kind.
When you were 9, your mom drove you from swimming class to soccer and one birthday party to another. You thanked her by slamming the door and never looking back. When you were 10, your mom payed for piano classes. You thanked her by never coming to class. When you were 12, your mom was waiting for a very important call. You thanked her by talking on the phone all night. When you were 14, your mom payed for a month away at summer camp. You thanked her by not bothering to write a single letter. When you were 16, your mom taught you how to drive her car. You thanked her by taking it every chance you got. When you were 17, your mom drove you to the mall and gave you her credit card. You thanked her by maxing it out. When you were 18, your mom cried at your high school graduation. You thanked her by partying until dawn. When you were 20, your mom drove you to collage. You thanked her by saying good-bye to her outside the dorm so you wouldn't have to say bye in front of your friends. When you were 26, your mom payed for your wedding. You thanked her by moving halfway across the world. When you were 30, your mom fell ill and needed you to take care of her. You thanked her by reading about the burden parents became to children. Then, one day, she quietly died and everything you did came crashing down on you. If YOU love your mom, re-post this and if you don't, you won't care if your mom dies, will you?
Life only comes around once, so make sure you spend it with the right person.
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, and calls back when you hang up on him.
The guy who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead,
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats.
The one who holds your hand in front of his friends and is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you there for him.
The one who turns to his friends and declares "That's her."
If you read this, you have to repost it, guy or girl, or you will have bad luck for the rest of your life.
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, and green, yellow?
3. Your first initial?
4. Your month of birth?
5. Which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
7. Your favorite number?
8. Do you like California or Florida more?
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
Are you done?
If so, scroll down
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are
3. If you’re initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is soon to
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you
Fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr.-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but
The memories will last forever.
July-Sept.: You will have a great year and will experience a major life
Changing experience for the good.
Oct.-Dec.: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your
5. If you choose...
Black: Your life will take on a different direction; it will seem hard at the time
But will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do
Anything for you, but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose... California: You like adventure. Florida: You are a laid back person.
9. If you choose... Lake: You are loyal to your friends and your love. And you are very reserved. Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday!
92 percent of the teenage population would die if Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Put this in your profile if you're part of the 8 percent that would be laughing their ass off.
If you've ever copy and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever run into a door copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this onto your profile.
If you hug cute toys when no one's looking, paste this to your profile and add your name. AlukaKaiserin (i love my fox...), rubyqueen808 (give me a break, i've had Little Kitty since I was born!)Johan's Lover43v3r (I always hug my bunny plushy) Animehime20 (My stuffed seal I've had since I was 1) serina-phantom (My seal XD) AnimeCat92 (I LOVE my kangaroo plushie!) Leafeonlover (I have a pikachu plushie which I love YaY and a teddy I've had forever) ForestRose10 (I've had Thumper, yes, the one from Bambi, every since I was 3, and I still love him, and always will!), theasianwonder (a ranibow stuffed bunny since i was 6),
If you are obsessed with fanfiction and/or fictionpress, copy this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
99.5 percent of teenagers and kids have a myspace and are literally addicted, if you are the 0.5 who thinks myspace is a dumb way to make friends,relationsips,etc. post this onto your profile
If you don't use Myspace and are proud enough to make it public, copy and paste this into your profile.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Woman: Hiding from you.
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Man: Is this seat empty?
Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
Man: Your place or mine?
Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Woman: I'm a female impersonator.
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Woman: Do not enter.
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Woman: Sorry, there are no services today.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Woman: But would you stay there?
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Woman: If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Woman: Really, I'd put f and u together
Man: Your eyes they're amazing.
Woman: Seeing your back would be pretty amazing.
If you repost this you will get a phone call 37 minutes after you repost this...
If you don't resend this then your love life will be doomed for eternity.
Remember that girl you called fat today?
she went home and made herself throw up
Remember that person you called ugly?
they're saving up for plastic surgery instead of college
Remember that guy you called gay?
he slept with a girl to prove he wasn't, and now he's stuck with her for 18 years
Remember that person you laughed at for passing out
they're dying of a brain tumour
Remember that girl you called pathetic and disgsting?
she cuts herself every night
Remember that girlfriend/boyfriend you cheated on and thought nothing of it?
They will never trust themselves to fall in love again
Remember that guy you dared to break into the store?
He's going to jail for four years
You don't have to do much to ruin someone's life. Just think before you speak. Consider how those few little words will affect the person you are saying them to. 'Cause if the roles were reversed, how would you feel? Hate bullying? Repost this onto your profile, so as many people get the message as possible.
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murderer chanted, "Toma Sota Balcu,"as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceilling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this in your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.
Unsafe External Link