Author has written 6 stories for Hunger Games, and Pirates of the Caribbean.
Heyy guys! It's GirlOnFire99 here and here's a little about me!
Favorite Books: Obviously The Hunger Games and all of the Harry Potter books too and unwind
Favorite Movie: THE HOST, The Hunger Games, And the Harry Potter movies. also Titanic
Favorite Actor/Actress: MAX IORNS! Johnny Depp, Josh Hutcherson, Orlando Bloom, Jennifer Lawrence, and Aubrey Andreson from Modern Family (My mom when with to college with Aubrey's mom so she gets the inside scoops and the fb updates all the time!)
Team Peeta or Gale?: TEAM PEETA!!!!!!
Favorite song: ... I have a lot, but if I had to chose my top 5, it would be...
2.) The Lazy Song
4.) Nothing Left to say/ Rocks
5.) Puppy Love
Favorite subject?: I guess I like social studies but only if we're leaning about ancient countries not like the civli war and stuff ;P But right now I love German.
What are your hobbies?: I have a lot. My main hobby would be dancing. This is my 11th year dancing!!! I love to sing and have been since I could talk. But I like to preform in musicals, and write :)
What do you like to do?: Listen to music, hang out with my friends, write fan fictions, sleep, and reread The Hunger Games!
Do you have a "signature" hair style?: No, My hair is a different style everyday but I like it down or half up. AND I love to braide my hair
Girly girl or tomboy?: DEFINATLY GIRLY GIRL!!!
Do you like sports?: Besides dancing, NO!!!
Do you have any pets?: I used to have a guinea pig, but he died and so did my fish. He lived 3 years which is pretty long for a fish. I REALLY want a dog but my dad doesn't!
Have you been out of the country?: If the Bahammas count! I went on a crusie this summer and I went to burmudia, St. Maartin, Pueto Rico, and a BEAUTIFUL private island in Hati
If you could speak a different language, what would it be?: French even though I heard it's the hardest language. But right now I'm taking German. Servus! Wei Ghets? Ich liebe Fanfiction!
Where would you like to visit?: Oh wow... a bunch of places. Top of my list is PARIS!!!! I would love to visit England, Italy, Australia and a lot of other places too!!!
What's your favorit food?: I don't know. But I do LOVE mashed potatoes.
What's your hair color? Blonde... but more of a dirty blonde... but if you met me, you could totally tell I'm a blonde!!! lol!
What's your eye color? BLUE!
What's your height? 5'2...yea... im short... this is my adult height... *sigh* GO SHORT PEOPLE!
Do you have a lot of friends at school?: Yes, I would say so...
How could you describ yourself as what your friends see you?: Lol, Lovable, cute, (Like that character, Cat, on victorious but less insane!) friendly, fun to be around.
What I look like in a non- creepy way haha: Blonde long hair, blue eyes, normal sized
What i don't get: wearing uggs in the summer and shorts in the winter???
What do I like to wear: Jeans, t shirt, and a sweatshirt
Weird but true facts:
I am very stubborn when it comes to pain and I refuse medicine.
I sometimes fall into a brittish accient for some words and I don't even know it until my friend points it out
I broke my right pinky finger twice, once by accidently stepping on it when I was in pre school and in 4th grade, at ballet, me and my friend coloded.
Nervous habbits: I like to play with my hairband on my wrist when Im nervous
What im scared of: I am deathly scared of crossing bridges! lol there is a term for that...
being home alone at night and hearing weird nosies that turn out to be the air conditioner or heater!
Driving and getting in a car accident... hey it could happen to ANYONE
Favorite color: purple and pink
Favorite word?: I don't really have one but my friend and I made up a word "Yuperonie!" hahaha
Recent Fortune cookie's fortune: The small steps you take will ultimately being you great fortune.
What color is your room?: Purple!
RANDOM QUESTIONS THAT DO NOT MATTER - For the record, I did NOT make these up!
1. Where did your last kiss take place?
It hasn't happened YET
2. Who knows a secret or two about you?
I don't really have secrets...
3. Four words to explain why you last threw up?
I don't even remeber
4. Have you ever burned yourself?
Well yeah who hasn't?
5. What's crazy to you?
The fact that some girls wear uggs in the summer
6. Favorite cuss word:
What's the difference between cussing and cursing?
7. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
No one, I'm too freaking adorable :D jk jk but I am lovable!
8. Who is your hero?
9. Would you ever want to be a supermodel?
No, the style there wear is crazy!
10. Who is the most experimental person you know?
11. Do you tell white lies?
I'm pretty sure a lie can't be white
12. When is your next party?
Do birthday parties count?
13. Who do you want to be with right now?
My best friend(s) YES you can have more than one best friend!
14. Do you scratch when and where you want to scratch?
Why are these questions so akward?
15. How do you handle a break up?
I've only had one and it was pretty hard because it was my first
16. Your motivation for tomorrow?
I don't understand this question...
17. Do you know what you will wear tomorrow?
No clue, probably jeans and a t shirt
18. Last person to make you laugh?
19. Last thing you ate?
20. Do u ever go a few days without changing your underwear?
21. Have you ever accidentally eaten an insect?
22. Do daddy long legs freak you out?
yes! I hate insects!
23. Have you ever cleaned up someone else's vomit?
AGAIN, WHY ARE THESE QUESTIONS SO AKWARD???
24. Have you ever dropped food on the floor and eaten it?
yes, the 5 seconds rule applies here, right? :P
25. Do you kiss your pets on the mouth?
I don't have pets but if I did, no, eww!
26. Do you talk baby talk?
Only when I babysit a little kid!
27. What serial killer do you find most disturbing?
I don't really have the intrest to know what a serial killer is...
28. Do you watch court tv?
I have absouloutly no clue what that is
29. Would you ever work in a retirement home?
Maybe... if I had the desission between that and a plummer.
30. Do you believe plants have feelings?
Sure, why not?
31. Do you laugh at people with "bowl" haircuts?
We call them Justin Beiber haircuts
32. Do you have nervous twitches?
Not that I know of... only nervous habits!
33. Are you ever purposely irritating?
no, my friends would walk away and I would feel bad :(
34. If you could fly, where would you go first?
I would have to deside between Australia and Paris!
35. Do you prefer boats or planes?
Planes but I'm closterphobic
36. Love or lust?
37. best friend or 10 aquaintances?
38. Favorite food?
White Cheater Cheese its
39. Do you believe that your first love never dies?
I will answer this when I have my first love
40. What upcoming event are you waiting and ready for?
The Catching Fire premiere and going to Rome the week before Catching Fire comes out! (Don't worry, I get back ONE day before it premiers!)
41. Current smell?
Fresh, I just took a shower!
42. Do you get your nails done?
Yes, but only on special occasions
43. Most favorite person?
In which catigorie?
44. What was the last thing you ordered at McDonald's?
I don't really order fast food but I like their chicken
45. Are you an emotional person?
YES! Very much so!!!!!
46. Do you like your name?
yes! Its uniqe and modern at the same time (My full name is Rebecca!)
47. Do you have plans this weekend?
hanging out with my bestie
48. Do you work?
Yes, I work hard in school, I work my butt off in dance, and I word hard on my tons and tons and tons of homework!
49. Do you dance naked in your room?
ummm I love dance but not to that extream!
50. When did your last relationship end?
in March with my (ex) bf
51. What are you listening to right now?
lol, umm one of my favorite songs, radioactive
52. Biggest fear?
Crossing bridges on ANY kind of transpiration!
53. How long have you been a part of myspace?
Don't have one
54. Favorite place to be?
55. What are you wearing right now?
Dark jean and a t-shirt :D
56. Are your toes painted?
Yes, but they are chipping off and I painted them over a month ago...
57. Does anyone hate you?
Probably someone but I think I'm adaorable :D
58. How many people do you trust fully?
Most of my friends
59. Did you have fun doing this?
Yes, but I pressed a button doing this and then it took me back a page so this is the second time doing this and filling out my profile! ;(
60. Are you thinking of someone right now?
Ummm, only the person who I'm texting and I'm waiting for their responce!
THREE CHARACTERISTICS THAT I LOOK AT IN A GUY
3. Someone who likes me for who I am (sounds cheesey but we all know its true!)
THREE THINGS I JUST CAN’T DO
1. Whistle at any kind
2. Eat at lease 5 fruits and vegatables per day
3. I can't do a backward roll?? idk why haha
THREE CAREERS I’M CONSIDERING
1. Audio and Video Procution*
2. Teacher, school or dance
3. Some sort of coordanatior... wedding maybe?
Honestly I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up!
How to know if you are OBSESSED with The Hunger Games (Bold is me!)
1. If you are having ANY sort of competition, you recite the rules and end with "And may the odds be ever in your favor!"
2. You want to own a mockingbird so you can tell everybody that it's a Mockingjay
3. You will buy any sort of Hunger Games merchandise (t-shirts, key chains, mockingjay pins, etc)
4. You cried when Rue died
5. You were extremely mad that Finnick and Prim's deaths were both like, a line long
6. You named your cat Buttercup
7. You have a sudden interest in Archery, climbing, etc.
8. You love pita bread
9. You have written/submitted to an SYOT
10. You memorized Rue's lullaby/The Hanging Tree and gave it your own tune
11. You hear a song, and automatically think that it would be perfect for a specific character
12. You like to wear your hair in a braid
13. You have a friend named Peter and you have accidentally (or on purpose) called him Peeta
14. You wonder how Suzanne Collins thought up so many strange names.
15. You can't wait for the movie to come out on November 23, 2013
16. You eat too much and think of how you're such a Capitol person
17. You try to just ignore the nude scenes in Catching Fire
18. You screamed when Peeta died in Catching Fire
19. Then cried when Finnick brought him back to life
20. If someone asks for your address, you say "District 12" (Because my house number is 12!)
21. You've wondered what squirrel tastes like (I've come to conclusion and I think It would taste terrible)
22. THG has made you laugh, cry, scream, and throw things across the room, but you stuck with it till the end, and are glad now that you did.
23. You've loved Haymitch, hated Haymitch, and been extremely mad at Haymitch
24. You see a wasps nest and run off screaming "TRACKER JACKERS!!!! DON'T KILL ME!!!"
25. You hate that people are comparing THG to Twilight (which is obviously not even close to The Hunger Games in quality of story)
26. You wonder what Katniss and Peeta named their kids 27. You wonder what happened to Gale at the end of Mockingjay
28. You either love Johanna, or Hate Johanna. There's no in between.
29. You have parts of the book memorized
30. No matter what is going on, you always compare EVERYTHING in life to The Hunger Games
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
You love jeans.
Dogs are better than cats.
It's hilarious when people get hurt. (Not if it's serious.)
You've played with/against boys on a team
Shopping is torture Sad movies suck.
You own/ed an X-Box.
Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter.
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega. (I have a DS but I NEVER play it!!)
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers. (When I was like... 4!!)
You watch sports on TV Gory movies are cool
You go to your dad for advice.
You own like a trillion baseball caps.
You like going to high school football games. (Only with friends and I never actually watch the game... BORING!!
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
Baggy pants are cool to wear.
It's kind of weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
Green, black, red, blue or silver are one of your favourite colours.
You love to go crazy and not care what people think. (Sometimes...)
Talk with food in your mouth. (Not all the time. I try not to but sometimes it never works out!!!)
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick.
You love skirts.
Cats are better than dogs.
You love to shop.
You wear eyeliner. (Only if I have time in the morning.)
You wear the color pink.
Go to your mum for advice.
Pink, yellow, orange, purple or gold is one of your favourite colors.
You hate wearing the color black.
You like hanging out at the shopping centre.
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
You like wearing jewellery. (Only earings and sometimes a necklace)
Shopping is one of you favourite things to do
You were in gymnastics/dance. (I have been dancing for 10 years! I do Ballet, Pointe- which hurts like crazy and I have no idea why I love it, Tap, and Jazz and modern.)
It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed and make-up.
You smile a lot more than you should.
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes. (I normally do... I NEED TO GO SHOE SHOPPING!)
You care about what you look like.
You like wearing dresses when you can.
You like wearing body perfume. (It makes me sneeze!)
You love the movies.
Used to play with dolls as little kid.
Like being the star of every thing. (That makes me selfish and I don't do that.)
YEP!!! Totally a girly girl!!!!!
Directions: Put your iPod on shuffle. Fill in the following scenes of your life movie by the songs that come up. NO CHEATING!! Have fun!
Opening Credits: Titanium- David Guetta
Waking Up: Friendship-
First Day at School: Nothing- the script
Falling in love: Wide Awake- Katie Perry
Breaking Up: Halo- beyonce
Prom: Someone like you- Adel
Graduation: We are young (Ironic much?! lol)
Life's ok: Only a Mountain (Again, Ironic!!!)
Death of a close friend: Million bucks- Cimorelli
Mental Breakdown: Werewolf- CocoRosie
Driving: Scream- usher
Flashback: Brighter than the sun- Colbie Caillat
Getting back together: Payphone- Maroon 5
Wedding Scene: Moves like Jagger- Maroon 5
Birth of Child: Feel so close- Calivin Harris (Once again... IRONIC!)
Car Accident: Invisible
Final Battle: Stroer- Kelly Clarkson (Ok, I swear my iPod knows I'm doing this...)
Death Scene: Misery- Maroon 5 (Wow... this is scary)
Funeral Song: Walking on Sunshine/Halo- Glee cast
End Credits: Domino- Jessie J
Deleted Scenes: Whistle- Flo Rida
List 12 Hunger Games characters in a random order (Beware, answers contain spoilers):
10. President Snow
( ) Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were talking
( ) Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were not talking.
(x) You have run into a glass/screen door. (please. I've ran into the walls and doors that aren't glass or screen before.)
( ) You have jumped out of a moving vehicle.
(x) You have thought of something funny and laughed, then people gave you weird looks.
( ) You have run into a tree.
( ) It IS possible to lick your elbow
(x) You just tried to lick your elbow.
(x) You never knew that the Alphabet and Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star have the same rhythm. Doesn't really come to mind...
(x) You just tried to sing them.
( ) You have tripped on your shoelace and fallen. (Pfft, when TOMS came in style, I never wore laces anymore.)
(x) You have choked on your own spit.
( ) You have seen the the Matrix and still don’t get it.
(x) You didn’t notice that in the last question “the” was spelled twice
(x) You just looked at it.
(x) Your hair is blonde/dirty blonde/has blonde in it.
(x) People have called you slow.
(x) You have accidentally caught something on fire A reeses peanut butter cup in the microvave when I was 8
(x) You tried to drink out of a straw, but it went into your nose/eyes/cheek.
(x) You have caught yourself drooling.
(x) You’ve fallen asleep in class First grade durning D.E.A.R. time and I was sick!
( ) If someone says “fart” you laugh. I'm ACTUALLY mature!
(x) You just laughed. For multiply reasons
(x) Sometimes you just stop thinking
(x) You tell a story and forget what you were talking about
( ) People are often shaking their heads and walking away from you
( ) You are often told to use your “inside voice”.
( ) You use your fingers to do simple math.
( ) You have eaten a bug.
(x) You are taking this test when you should be doing something important
(x) You have put your clothes on backwards or inside out, and didn’t realize it
(x) You’ve looked all over for something and realized it was in your hand, pocket, head, etc.
(x) You sometimes post bulletins because you are scared that what they say will happen to you if you don’t even when you know it won’t happen to you.
( ) You break a lot of things.
(x) Your friends know not to use big words around you (other way round, actually. I love using big words and confusing people :D)
(x) You sometimes tilt your head when you’re confused
(x) You have fallen out of your chair before
(x) When you’re lying in bed, you try to find pictures in the texture of the ceiling
What a Boyfriend SHOULD do:
When she walks away from you mad Follow her
When she stares at your mouth Kiss her
When she pushes you or hits you Grab her and don't let go
When she starts cussing at you Kiss her and tell her you love her
When she's quiet Ask her whats wrong
When she ignores you Give her your attention
When she pulls away Pull her back
When you see her at her worst Tell her she's beautiful
When you see her start crying Just hold her and don't say a word
When you see her walking Sneak up and hug her waist from behind
When she's scared Protect her
When she lays her head on your shoulder Tilt her head up and kiss her
When she steals your favorite hat Let her keep it and sleep with it for a night
When she teases you Tease her back and make her laugh
When she doesn't answer for a long time Reassure her that everything is okay
When she looks at you with doubt Back yourself up
When she says that she likes you she really does more than you could understand
When she grabs at your hands Hold hers and play with her fingers
When she bumps into you bump into her back and make her laugh
When she tells you a secret keep it safe and untold
When she looks at you in your eyes don't look away until she does
When she misses you she's hurting inside
When you break her heart the pain never really goes away
When she says its over she still wants you to be hers
When she repost this bulletin she wants you to read it -
Stay on the phone with her even if she's not saying anything.-
When she says she's ok don't believe it, talk with her- because 10 yrs later she'll remember you-
Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her-
Treat her like she's all that matters to you.-
Tease her and let her tease you back.-
Stay up all night with her when she's sick.-
Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think its stupid.-
Give her the world.-
Let her wear your clothes.-
When she's bored and sad, hang out with her.-
Let her know she's important.-
Kiss her in the pouring rain.-
When she runs up to you crying, the first thing you say is; "Who's butt am I kicking?"
If you do post this in the next four minutes the one you love will : Call you. Kiss you. Love you. Text you.
And if you wish that someday you will find the one who treats you like this repost...
4 biggest lies ever told:
1. I'm fine.
2.Dude... I don't like ANYONE
3. Sorry, I don't have anymore mints
4. I have read the terms and conditions
A Hunger Games Addict's Prayer
I promise to remember Rue
When mockingbirds' songs wake me
I'll think of Foxface every time
I eat a strange new berry
If my little sister pets a goat
I promise to think of Prim
And if my best friend acts depressed
Then Gale; I'll think of him
When I toss some wood in the fire
I'll think of Katniss every time
And I'll always think of Peeta
When my birthday cake's sublime
The Capitol will cross my mind
When someone is unfair
I'll be sure to think of Clove
Each time I pretend to care
I'll always think of Glimmer
If someone's pretty, but a dunce
And Thresh will occupy my mind
If I spare someone, something... Once
Whenever I watch a reality show
I will think of the Hunger Games
I'll sure imagine Haymitch
If someone calls me names
I swear to think of Cato
When I'm homicidally inclined
I'll make sure I think of Effie
When there's nothing on my mind
I swear to remember the Hunger Games
And Catching Fire too
If you are on Team Gale, copy this on to your profile
If Rue is one of your favorite characters, copy this onto your profile
If Foxface is one of your favorite characters, copy this onto your profile
If Johanna is one of your favorite characters, copy this onto your profile
I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. " Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. " There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16 My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to get stuck that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me. "
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you".
You know you're a writer if you:
1. Hold your pencil incorrectly
2. Talk yourself through math problems out loud
3. Would rather write a despription of a setting than draw a picture of it
4. Occasionally develop an unhealthy obsession with something (The Hunger Games! Hehehe)
5. Have multiple personalities
6. Keep your emotions bottled up inside and then let them run free through your writing
7. Get super happy whenever you write a really good sentence (imagery, personification, etc.)
8. Like confusing your friends with big words
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile.
If you have ever stared at a computer screen for hours and hours reading stories that people who have no lives whatsoever and have enough obsession with something to write a story about it and you are one of those people, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you probably need a life but have no intention of getting one, put this on your profile.
If Abercrombie & Fitch said it was uncool to breath, 95% of kids would die. If you are one of the 5% of kids who would be laughing your head off, copy this onto your profile
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
Before you criticize some one, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you’re a mile away and you still have their shoes.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.
I smile because I have no idea what’s going on.
Boys are like slinkeys, useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
Dear Heart, I met a boy today, prepare to shatter.
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it.
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well, I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
This is this cat
This is is cat
This is how cat
This is to cat
This is keep cat
This is an cat
This is idiot cat
This is busy cat
This is for cat
This is forty cat
This is seconds cat
Now go back and read the THIRD word in each line from the top down. I bet you can't resist passing it on when you're done!
6 REASONS NOT TO MESS WITH CHILDREN AND WHY THEY ARE CONSIDERED DIABOLICAL
1. A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales.
The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because even though it was a very large mammal its throat was very small.
The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale. Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human; it was physically impossible.
The little girl said, "When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah".
The teacher asked, "What if Jonah went to hell?"
The little girl replied, "Then you ask him ".
2. A Kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while they were drawing. She would occasionally walk around to see each child's work. As she got to one little girl who was working diligently, she asked what the drawing was.
The girl replied, "I'm drawing God."
The teacher paused and said, "But no one knows what God looks like."
Without missing a beat, or looking up from her drawing, the girl replied,
"They will in a minute."
3. A Sunday school teacher was discussing the Ten Commandments with her five and six year olds. After explaining the commandment to "honor" thy Father and thy Mother, she asked, "Is there a commandment that teaches us how to treat our brothers and sisters?"
Without missing a beat one little boy (the oldest of a family) answered, "Thou shall not kill."
4. One day, a little girl was sitting and watching her mother do the dishes at the sink. She suddenly notices that her mother had several strands of whitehair on her head. She looked at her mother and inquisitively asked, "Why are some of your hairs white, Momma?"
Her mother replied, "Well, every time you do something to make me sad or unhappy, one of my hairs turns white."
The little girl pondered this revelation for a while, then said, Momma, how come ALL of Grandma's hairs are white?"
5. The children had all been photographed, and the teacher was trying to persuade them each to buy a copy of the group picture.
"Just think how nice it will be to look at it when you are all grown up and say, 'There's Jennifer, she's a lawyer,' or 'that's Michael, He's a doctor.'
A small voice at the back of the room rang out, "And there's the teacher, she's dead."
6. The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray:
"Take only ONE. God is watching."
Moving further along the lunch line, at the other end of the table was a large pile of chocolate chip cookies.
A child had written a note, "Take all you want. God is watching the apples."
Robbers stab you in the stomach.
Boyfriends stab you in the heart.
Friends stab you in the back. Best friends don't carry knives.
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection.
Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station.
She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question.
Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what, and if you stand up for him he will stand up for you
Did you know the average American only reads 3 books a year? If you don't believe that it's even possible to read that little, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Remember When... Getting HIGH meant swinging on the playground? The worst thing you could get from boys was COOTIES? Mom was your hero And Dad was Superman ? When your worst enemies were your siblings? And race issues were about who ran faster? When WAR was a card game? And life was simple and carefree? Remember when all you wanted to do was GROW UP? Put this on your profile if you're still five on the inside :)
So past these on your profile!!!!!!!! :)
If YOU read through this entire thing, then you should know A LOT about me and the craziest thing is that I don't know you... so I hope you don't find me strage or creepy, but I hope you DO find me loveable and fun to be around!
PLEASE READ MY STORIES!