Poll: What's your favorite type of romance fic? (If you're an author I recommend that you put this on your profile too, especially if you get a decent amount of traffic to your profile.) Remember, you can select more than one answer. Vote Now!
Author has written 40 stories for Big Time Rush, Teen Titans, Outsiders, and Common Law.
Hello...I'm RosesAreForWriters...it's a strange name I know, but I just had to get the "Rose" part in there somewhere. I love Roses.
I like writing T-rated stories. T-rated typically means swearing. I apologize if you aren't one for swearing, and I'm sincere about that. A few of my friends hate swearing, and don't really plan on ever swearing. I'm not sure how that will work out for them, but I still respect them, and I ask you to respect swearing in my stories. Thank you.
If you've got ideas for a one-shot, let me know. You can also suggest a multi-chapter, but I'm horrible with those, so please try to only suggest one-shots. I don't write slash. I'm not good at it.
Alrighty...something to say, something to say...hm. I like a lot of things. You can tell what sort of things I like by looking at what I've written.
My fanfiction Twitter: @RosesWriters It's my nickname...get it? Cause I'm RosesAreForWriters?...yeah...you get it. If you've got a fanfic twitter, tell it to me! I'll follow you! My personal twitter is @RosieMJR. (If you're a Rusher/any other fandom I seem to be in, I suggest you follow the personal one.) My tumblr:
I also have a FICTIONPRESS account. I am: RosesAndWriting. I feel as if there's a pattern with my pen names. Don't you agree?
Attention: I have FCMD. That's Favorite Character Mutilation Disorder. It means I like seeing my favorite character get hurt. It's kind of freaky. Anyway, I do include some of it in my stories, but it's not very bad. I'm still trying to master the humor in my stories. (People seem to like that best.)
Don't expect me to write canon pairings. It's not that I'm trying to experiment with different people in a pairing, it's just that my brain automatically doesn't ship canon.
Translations for Assassins and Protectors: Galician:
-Merda (my favorite) Sh*t.
-Fillo de puta -son of a b*tch
-Porra!- D*mn *t!
-Eu amo- love them.
-Sentimolo- I'm sorry. (Used in two chapters)
-Idiota- *ssh*le. (That sounds like Idiot doesn't it?) Also, moron, in chapter 19.
Friends in Fandoms:
In BTR: CelestialSonata7, chocolate-colombo, and Nerdgasm.
In Common Law: Mariagoner, Beth - GeekChick. (Again, chocolate-colombo)
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you don't have a problem with homosexuality, copy this into your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this in it to make it even longer.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in your profile. (I do that about everyday, I'm not kidding.)
If you think those stupid kids should just give that god-forsaken Trix rabbit some Trix, then copy this into your profile.
If you think the Coa-coa Puff Bird thing should go to rehab, copy this into your profile.
If you think that the kids should stop chasing Lucky and leave the leprechaun alone, then copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Fred should just let Barney have the freaking Coco Pebbles and stop chasing him, then copy and paste this in your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you have an iPod and love rocking out to it, post this in your profile.
If you would love to have wings, post this in your profile.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile. (Gets really aggravating after a while...)
If you've ever forgotten how old you are when someone asked you, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile. (I've actually created one, and go there all the time. No, you're not in it.)
If your part of the .0000000001 percent of people who does NOT have a Facebook, copy and paste this into your profile.
92 of teens would die if Abercrombie and Fitch or American Eagle said it was un-cool to breathe. if you are part of the 8 that would stand there and laugh you ass off, copy and paste this into your profile. (I'm sure that 92% is a bit high...but if that's true, this is very sad for human intelligence.)
If you have ever turned around and questioned how you got on those subjects after an entire conversation, copy and paste this in to your profile. (I think that's a girl thing. Guys have a tendency to stay on subjects. I kind of envy them for that)
If you complain that your feet are cold and your mom tells you to put socks on and you don’t just for the sake of being stubborn, copy and paste this to your profile. (I've gotten used to the fact that my feet are always cold. My parents haven't, and I hate that when my parents are warm, I'm not allowed to put my feet on their laps.)
If you think 'morning people' should be driven off the face of the planet so they spread their 6-AM cheer to Martians, copy and paste this to your profile. (Only if the martians don't give them back)
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.
Don't knock on death's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
I'm not so good with the advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment? (Chandler Bing from Friends is the person who said that.)
Oh, I have a photographic memory... it just hasn't developed yet
Flying is simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
I'm not paranoid... WHICH ONE OF MY ENEMIES TOLD YOU THIS?!
Don't follow in my footsteps, I tend to walk into walls
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it.
I live in my own little world- but it's ok, they know me there.
The dinosaurs' extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
You know the speed of light;so what is the speed of dark?
We're not sarcastic-we're hilarious
We're not annoying-we're just cooler than you
We're not bitches-we just don't like you
We're not obsessed-we're just best friends
Having the love of your life say you can still be friends is like having your dog die and your mom saying you can still keep it.
Life was so simple when boys had cooties.
No, I don't have PMS. I just really hate you.
Let me know if anything I say offends you, I might wanna offend you later.
I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.
I'll be rich and famous when I invent something that will stab people over the internet.
Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die.
Don’t mess with me. I've got a stick.
Therapist = The/rapist... scary thought
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to.
Life isn't passing me by, it's trying to run me over.
Let's flip a coin-heads we'll be together, tails we flip again.
My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone.
Tell the truth and run.
I was gifted, but the psychiatrist took away my powers.
I don't obsess! I think intensely.
I put the FUN in DisFUNctional :)
It's all fun and games until someone get hurt...then its hilarious.
I dream of a better tomorrow--when chickens can cross the road and not have their motives questioned.
When it rains on my party, I bust out the slip n' slide.
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious problems...
You laugh now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you're 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then?
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me!
I don't have a short attention span, i just...oh look, a kitty!
I run with scissors, it makes me feel dangerous.
I ran with scissors, and lived!
Never go to bed angry, stay up and plot your revenge.
How is it possible to have a civil war?
Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink what comes out"?
Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken over there ... I'm gonna eat the first thing that comes out if its butt"?
Why are people so scared of mice, yet we all love Mickey Mouse?
364 days of the year, parents tell their kids not to take candy from strangers, yet on Halloween, its encouraged! Why is that?
Remember what you just said, because tomorrow I am going to have a witty and sarcastic comeback and you'll be devastated then!
I'm so gangster, I carry a squirt gun. (Please don't tell my momma. she'll send me to the naughty corner:()
Can you raed tihs? Olny srmat poelpe can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. If you can raed tihs cpoy and ptsae
You can't wait for inspiration; you have to go after it with a club.
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them more
If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill themselves, is it considered a hostage situation?
"Doctors say I have multiple personality disorder. We disagree with that."
If you have noticed this notice you will have noticed that this notice is not worth noticing.
Live dangerous…Run with scissors.
I hope life isn’t a joke, because I don’t get it.
Stop calling me crazy your annoying my invisible friend.
The worst time to have a heart attack is when you’re playing charades. No one will believe you.
I’m not sleeping. I’m just looking at the insides of my eyelids.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?
The road to success is always under construction.
If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button.
Ideas don't stay in some minds very long because they don't like solitary confinement.
Save the earth. It's the only planet with chocolate.
No I won't go to hell! It has a restraining order against me.
I'm not so good with the advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
The dinosaurs' extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
Sometimes I wonder "why is the Frisbee getting bigger?" Then it hits me.
Basic Definitions of Science: If it's green or wiggles, it's biology. If it stinks, it's chemistry. If it doesn't work, it's physics.
When the going gets tough, the tough get duct tape.
I'd like to help you out. Which way did you come in?
Don't take life to seriously, no one gets out alive anyway.
Life's tough...Get a helmet.
I stopped fighting my inner demons... We're on the same side now!
SHUT UP VOICES!! or I'll poke you with the Q-tip again...
If Barbie's So Popular, Why Do You Have To Buy Her Friends?
Life's Greatest Pleasure Is Doing What People Tell You Not To Do.
Never Go To A Doctor Whose Office Plants Have Died.
Man Invented Language To Satisfy Their Deep Need To Complain.
What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere?
"Obstacles are put in our way to see if what we want is really worth fighting for."
"Don't fall for someone unless they're willing to catch you."
"If you don't understand my silence, then you won't understand my words."
I wouldn't have OCD if everyone else would just do things the right way.
Shin (n): a device used to find furniture in the dark
Alice in Wonderland Oh! Is that the story of Alice before she went into the Asylum?
People that don't know me think I'm quiet. People that do wish I was.
Sarcasm. It's easier than actually having to deal with stupid people.
An atheist is a person who believes in not believing anything.
If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.
There are no stupid questions – just stupid people.
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it "In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking Lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity: Copy this on your profile.
Ways to Mess With People
2. Stare at someone's feet and yell "STOP STEPPING ON THE MINI DWARF PEOPLE."
3. Say hi to someone you never met before and pretend you know them.
5. Pretend you don't know how to use the vending machine...don't put money in it and yell at it when it doesn't give you anything.
6. Draw a dollar on a white piece of paper and put it into the vending machine and expect it to work.
7. Call a teacher "mom or dad" for a week and then act as if nothing happened.
8. Keep falling on purpose in the hallways.
9. When going to class, walk real slow so the person behind you gets annoyed.
10. Laugh obnoxiously while looking at someone.
11. In Chorus, Band, or Orchestra play off-key on purpose.
12. Start crying when the teacher says you got the answer wrong.
13. Start crying when there is too much noise, when someone asks you what’s wrong say "there is too much noise."
14. Write the teacher love notes.
15. Act as if you are in shock, when someone asks "are you ok?" Say, "I see dead people."
16. For a whole day say nothing but, "Fairy God Parents"
17. Go to the principles office and giggle after every word you say and look at the principle suggestively.
18. Take random pictures of people you don’t know and yell at them saying "i knew you did it and now i have proof".
19. Go to random people and ask for directions on where to go and ask the same person again after every two seconds, but act as if you were asking for the first time.
20. Stalk someone and make it noticeable.
37 Things to do in an Elevator
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on." (My personal favorite)
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the elevator tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
-Hello and welcome to the Mental Health Hot-line. If you are obsessive compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you are co-dependent ask someone to press 2 for you. If you have multiple personalities press 3, 4, 5, 6. If you are paranoid, we know what you are and what you want so stay on the line and we'll trace your call. If you are delusional press 7 and your call will be sent to the Mother Ship. If you are schizophrenic listen carefully and a small voice will tell you which number to press. If you are depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press, no one will answer you. If you are dislexic press 6, 9, 6, 9, 6, 9. If you have a nervous disorder fidget with the hatch key until the beep. After the beep, please wait for the beep. If you have short term memory loss, please try your call again later and if you have low self esteem, hang up; all our operators are too busy to talk to you.
Alright...I think that's it...for now. *wink*
|Community:||Wes and Kendall|
|Focus:||TV Shows Common Law|