Author has written 2 stories for Stargate: SG-1, and Harry Potter.
((FOR UPDATE, SCROLL DOWN))
Hey!! Watzupperz, mah peeps!! LOL!! I'm weird! JOHN MARSHALL HIGH SCHOOL ROCKS!! Class of 2006 fereva!! LOL!! 10 things I love about me:
1) I'm crazy and loving it!!
2) I no longer believe in a god so I'm FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
3) I'm a hyperactive, caffeine-addicted, chocolate-eating 16-year-old so if ya mess with me...may whoeva ya worship help you, honey!
4) I'm very out-going and my spirit is nearly completely in-tuned with nature. In other words...in my express opinion-- NATURE ROCKS!!
5) I'm a five-year-old everywhere but in the outside!
6) I LOVE writing!!
7) I LOVE guys even more!! Hey, Katrina, remember that guy u told me about? He is so TOTALLY into you!! Watch! You'll end up having a boyfrind before me and I'll so TOTALLY be jelous! Watch!!
8) CALIFORNIA RULES!! Yeah!! LOL
9) I'm a psychopathic MADWOMAN!!--And LOVING it!
10) I'm sixteen and single!! (But if there're any hot guys out there--Email me!)
But anyways...the most important one was the fact that I'm CRAZY So...Don't MESS wit me! LOL Remember- If you're a hot guy, Email me!! I'm a Flip, black hair, brown eyes, 118 lbs, 5'1-1/2'', Out-going, but definitely NOT fast. In fact, I take it REALLY slow. But I sure as hell am adventurous- I'd go skydiving any day of the week! So if ya think ya can keep up wit me, but take it slow at the same time-- by all means- Email! LOL! Btw, if ya wanna see mah pic- just go to mah page- the URL is up top!
LATERZ! GATE ON!!
"Reach for the stars!"
UPDATE- 12 Apr 07
Wow, it's about time for an update! Lol! I'm no longer sixteen, I'm no longer at John Marshall High School, and I'm no longer that hyper. HaHaHa! Well, I'm 19 now, about to become a sophomore at the University of California, Berkeley, and about to major in Astrophysics and Anthropology. See what watching Stargate SG-1 for ten years can do to you? I offer my humblest apologies to those who want an update for my story. My senior year of high school and my freshman year of college turned my world completely upside down. In a way, everything I'm writing about in this story is a reflection of...not only my life, but life in general. I'm going to finish this story in the summer- don't worry about that. I'm definitely going to start new ones, and I'm going to keep taking all of you on the adventures of my crazy mind. =) For now, I may have a little something, but it's not entirely done yet so I'm sorry. A little ray of hope, though- in five weeks, finals will be over, and I will once again be writing full time.
Until then, GATE ON!!
"Reach for the stars!"