Author has written 11 stories for Friends, and Rocky Horror.
I think I'll do this properly now seen as everyone else seems to :)
Well, first things first, I'm a 17 year old girl from the Wirral in England (across the river from Liverpool). My twitter is @kodachr0me so go follow if you want, or not. I am currently in sixth form (year 13, well, I will be in september 2012 anyway) studying Music, English literature and physics.
Favourite films: Hamlet (1990 version), A room with a view, Sweeney Todd, Rocky Horror Picture Show, shock treatment and When Worlds collide.
TV shows: Friends, Cougar Town, Dirt, Hammer: house of horror and I, Claudius.
Actors:Marlon Brando, James Dean, Johnny Depp, Matthew Perry, Michael Mcclanathan (he's not well known at all and I've only seen him in two films but I love him)
Actresses: Helena Bonham Carter, Patricia Quinn, Courteney Cox, Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn.
Books: On The Road (Jack Kerouac), The Outsider (Albert Camus), The invisible man (H G Wells), If On a Winter's night... (Italo Calvino) and A room with a view (E M Forster)
Authors/poets: Jack Kerouac, Sylvia Plath, F Scott Fitzgerald, Allen Ginsberg and Toni Morrison
Bands: The Clash (RIP Joe Strummer), Jefferson Airplane, The Byrds, Fairport Convention and It's a Beautiful Day
Singers: Bob Dylan, Emmylou Harris, Gram Parsons, Arlo Guthrie and Steve Harley (you've probably never heard of them but hey)
I play clarinet and saxophone 'properly' (like grades and stuff) and piano and guitar for fun.
And now, because I'm very bored, some (more) random facts about me
1. I love physics (I'm crap at it) but I find it interesting, especially all the space stuff, and I like all the strange words (e.g. Kaon, boson, pion, quark etc)
2. I really love old science fiction films and books.
3. I once bought a cannabis lollipop in Holland on an orchestra trip but I hardly had any because I saw the teachers coming and binned it (it was only 50 cents so there can't have beeen that much actual cannabis in it right?) Anyway, it tasted like crap.
4. I've asked an air hostess if the plane 'had a phalange' :)
5. I don't really trust people and I'm not too good at talking to people (hence why I'm not all that close with my 'friends') but I don't really care to be honest. I have a social anxiety order according to my doctor...
6. I have a 'devil cat' if you know what I mean...
7. I have 12 piercings (all in my ears) and I did about 7 of them myself.
8. My nickname is 'Batman' because in jazz band we started to play the Batman theme on a day that I was wearing my batman hoodie so as a joke I said that I was Batman and it just stuck really.
9. I have loads of books. I'm seriously running out of room on my bookcases :/
10. I quote Shakespeare quite a bit.
Anyway, go read if you want... I can't promise my stories will be any good.
"When heaven's in the music, hell is in control, the angels got the voices but the devils got the rock and roll!" Shock treatment
"And crawling on the planet's face, some insects called the human race, lost in time and lost in space. And meaning" Rocky Horror Picture show
"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked." Allen Ginsberg, Howl
"If I've killed one man I've killed two...daddy daddy, you bastard I'm through" Sylvia Plath, Daddy.
"Forget the dead you've left they will not follow you" Bob Dylan, It's all over now baby blue
"Murder is a sleepless task" Shakespeare, MacBeth.
Unsafe External Link