Poll: Should Haldir die in Helm's Deep? Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh, Lord of the Rings, and Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's.
TEEN TITAN FANS UNITE!!! Hey guys there's good chance for Teen Titans to return for a season 6. With GO being aired the movement for it has skyrocketed. The series writer wants the show back and the cast loves their characters and the show and have always been vocal about a return, but saying it's up to us. So go to the website gopetition and search teen titans season 6 and sign the petition over 11,300 strong. Email CN once a day under feedback asking for a return and spread the word. STEP UP TOGETHER, LET US BE HEARD!
Hey guys there's good chance for Teen Titans to return for a season 6. With GO being aired the movement for it has skyrocketed. The series writer wants the show back and the cast loves their characters and the show and have always been vocal about a return, but saying it's up to us. So go to the website gopetition and search teen titans season 6 and sign the petition over 11,300 strong. Email CN once a day under feedback asking for a return and spread the word. STEP UP TOGETHER, LET US BE HEARD!
“Inconceivable!” — The Princess Bride
Frodo: I can’t do this, Sam.
1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.
Minny Jackson: Eat my shit.
Lord Beckett: You're mad!
Grandfather: Maybe there are different ways to be brave. Did you know the French have the best carrier pigeons? And this could be the difference in the war - our messages getting through.
Emilie: I don't want to hear about the birds.
Grandfather: They are released at the front and told to go home - this is all they know. But to get there they must fly over war. Can you imagine such a thing? Here you are flying over so much pain and terror - and you know you can never look down. You have to look forward or you'll never get home. I ask you - what could be braver than that? - War Horse
Hey everyone, and welcome to my profile page! i am a born again Christian hoping to improve my writing skills and some day, become an author. i enjoy reading, watching movies (especially if they are the old Disney ones!), History and art class, and listening to my music. i love reading The Inheritance Cycle (i have read all but the first book), The Hunger Games, almost anything by Meg Cabot, The City of Ember Series and other fantasy books. i love Lord of the Rings (if you can't tell), Narnia, Pirates of the Caribbean (Jonny and Orlando are to die for!), and a lot of the Disney classics. My range of music varies, so will not list them. i tend to be a bit crazy when with my friends (aren't we all) but most the time i am quiet and calm. i hope you will all see the potential in my writing and don't hold back to criticize; remember i want to improve my writing!! now i am working on my Lord of the Rings and future Hunger Games fanfic, so sorry if i am not updating as fast as you guys like! I hope you guys will find me interesting and add my stories to your story alert. Bye for now!!
Jack Sparrow: Guard the boat, mind the tide. . . don't touch my dirt.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
REPOST THIS IF YOU BELIEVE IN GOD!
Did you know that 98% of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93% of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today
Feel honoured to serve such a leader who loves us...
If you believe in the God, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost
then copy and paste this in your profile
If you ignore him, in the Holy Bible, Jesus says...
"If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my Father in Heaven..."
When Jesus died on the cross, He was thinking of you! If you are one of the 7% of people who will stand up for Him, put this on your page!!!
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skipdown the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity:
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
WHAT TO DO IN AN EXAM YOU KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO FAIL ANYWAYS:
1. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!"
2. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm SOOO sure that you can hear me thinking." Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
3. Bring a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.
4. On the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
5. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say "They've found me, I have to leave the country" and run off.
6. 15 min. into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas." If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every 15 min.
7. Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.
8. Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
9. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
10. Every 5 min. stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, continue with the exam.
11. Turn in the exam approx. 30 min. into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
12. Arrange a protest before the exam starts (i.e. Threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone's done, they are all leaving after one hour to go drink.)
13. Show up completely drunk (completely drunk means at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mommy).
14. Comment on how sexy the instructor is looking that day.
15. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 min, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera" until they drag you away.
16. If the exam is math/sciences related, make up the longest proofs you could possible think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
17. Try to get people in the room to do a wave.
18. During the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks, chairs, anything you can reach.
19. Puke into your exam booklet. Hand it in. Leave.
20. Take 6 packages of rice cakes to the exam. Stuff at least 2 rice cakes into your mouth at once. Chew, then cough. Repeat if necessary.
21. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About 5 min into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who the hell are you? Where's the regular guy?"
22. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up!
23. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
24. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "The light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"
25. From the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Jeopardy. Ignore the instructor's requests for you to stop. When they finally get you to leave one way or another, begin whistling the theme to the Bridge on the River Kwai.
26. After you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.
27. In the middle of the test, have a friend rush into the classroom, tag your hand, and resume taking your test for you. When the teacher asks what's going on, calmly explain the rules of Tag Team Testing to him/her.
28. Bring cheat sheets FOR ANOTHER CLASS (make sure this is obvious... like history notes for a calculus exam... otherwise you're not just failing, you're getting kicked out too) and staple them to the exam, with the comment "Please use the attached notes for references as you see fit."
29. Stand up after about 15 minutes, and say loudly, "Okay, let's double-check our answers! Number one, A. Number two, C. Number three, E..."
30. Wear a superman outfit under your normal clothes. 30 minutes into the exam, jump up and answer your phone, shouting "What? I'm on my way!!". rip off your outer clothes and run out of the room. Strike a pose first for added effect.
31. Tailgate outside the classroom before the exam.
32. Bring a giant cockroach into the room and release it on a girl nearby.
33. Complete the exam with everything you write being backwards at a 90 degree angle.
34. Bring one pencil with a very sharp point. Break the point off your paper. Sharpen the pencil. Repeat this process for one hour.
35. Make Strange noises... get people to stare... look at the person next to you as if he/she did it.
36. Dress like the professor.
37. Use Invisible Ink to answer the whole exam.
38. Order catering. The catering company should come in about halfway through the test, and should include at least three waiters, eight carts of food, and five candelabras.
If this made you crack up copy and paste!
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you are in lala land most of the time copy this onto your profile
If you believe in doing what you love, no matter what other people might think, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile.
If songs get stuck in your head so constantly that you know the words them copy and paste this to your profile.
If you like chocolate as much as I do, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever been called a bookworm and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile
If you're a person who is longing for an adventure like the ones you read in books, copy and paste this to your profile.
If songs get stuck in your head so constantly that you know the words them copy and paste this to your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile
If you easily finish one novel a day, copy this onto your profile.
If you think that writing Fanfic stories is fun then copy this onto your profile!
If you are obsessed with Pirates of the Caribbean, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in your profile.
If every time you hear the word rum, you automatically think of Captain Jack Sparrow, copy and paste this into your profile
The girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. Put this as you're profile if you're against bullying. I bet 95% of you wont put this on your profile, but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will.
Without GOD, our week would be:
Repost this if you are not ashamed of GOD.
Seven days without GOD will make one weak.
I believe in Jesus Christ the Lord as my savior and redeemer, and could not live without him in my life. If you do too, and aren't afraid to admit it, copy and paste this into your profile, and add your name to the list. Kakashis-First-Kiss, jedigal125, iloveJacobandJasper, Vampirewithasecret, Lacey-The-Invisible-Ninja, James018, AdorableElephant, MelRose520, I am an Anonymous Person, WingedPurpleBookWorm4Life,FluteFishySmart, Pirate-Spy-Demigod-Wizard,Sweetpanda12, SamCarter121314, Immortal Inheritance
Repost this if you truly believe in God
Pluto was declared no longer a planet on August 27, 2006, because it was "too small" and "off its orbit" for some scientists' likings. If you think Pluto should still be a planet, copy and paste this to your profile. (just keep in mind that Pluto is Hades and you don't want him as a enemey)
99% of teenagers would die if Justin Bieber jumped off a building. Repost this if you're the 1% that would be eating pop corn wearing 3D glasses screaming "hurry up already!"
If Justin Bieber went missing, 97% of people would search 2% would cry and if you are the 1% poking your new prisoner with a sharp stick then copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit followed by a coughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
ff you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get like two reviews, copy this into your profile.
If you ever pushed on a door that said "Pull" copy this into your profile
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever had a crush on a fictional character, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have a crush on a book character copy and post this into your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
If you ever actually read these things, copy and paste this into your profile
If you KNOW the voices in your head are real, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have your own little world & like it that way, copy & paste this into your profile.
If Fanfiction to you is what Facebook is to other people, copy this into your profile.
If you have started randomly singing in the middle of the day, copy and paste this into your profile.
Did you know the average American only reads 3 books a year? If you don't believe that it's even possible to read that little, copy and paste this onto your profile
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all who wander are lost.
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring.
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.
Put this in your profile if you will always be a Lord of the Rings fan!
Why do we ((sleep)) in church,
80 percent of you won't repost this.
Jesus Christ said:"If you deny me in front of your friends I will deny you in front of my father."
Friends vs Best Friends:
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DAMN!" we messed up!
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!
FRIENDS: Would read ignore this.
BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this!
Teenage girls who are NOT in love with Edward Cullen and Jacob Black or had their minds poisoned by Justin Bieber are quickly becoming an endangered species. If you are part of this endangered species, copy and paste this in your profile. Do it… DO IT NOW!
If at least 3 of your favourite characters have died, turned evil or left, copy this into your profile and add your name to the list along with the characters. SiriusDoctorWhoHoney329 (Sirius, Remus, Fred, Tonks, Murtagh, Lex Luthor, Riku, Spike, Atem, yeah, I'm really cursed, I'll update if I think of more), XObeautifulXdisasterXO (Charlie Pace, Adam, Will Turner, Cee, Claire Littleton, Sun, Rachel, Desmond?) Obiwanlivesforever (Padme, Shmi, Qui-Gon, Boba Fett, Beru Lars, Owen Lars, Bultar Swan, Kit Fisto, Boromir, Norrington, Governor Swann, probably Gillette, Cedric, Colin, Lupin, Cypher, Warlock, Prim, Cinna, Foxface, Madge, Maysilee, Lavinia, Darius, Wiress, Bonnie, Twill, D3 boy, D10 boy, Raivis, Eston, Thew, Toris, Ciano, Fronce, Igris, Switz, Liet, and about a dozen OCs – but not Obi-Wan, ‘cause Obi-Wan lives forever), MaxRide05 (Dobby, Cedric, Lupin, Tonks, Nine, Ten, Donna, Cinna - is he rlly even dead? They never say 4 certain; could still b alive 4 all we know- Prim, Rue, Finnick & Wiress). SamCarter121314 (Fred, Sirius, Remus, Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Padme, Chewie, Dr. Weir, Jack, Zoe Nightshade), Immortal Inheritance (Boromir, Haldir, Frodo, Gollum, Mufasa, Dally –The Outsiders- Cinna, Rue, Capt. James Nicholls –War Horse-)
You are a writer IF...
-Ifyou talk to yourself. (Alll the time...Shakes head sadly)
Unsafe External Link