Ok, so, here is the honest to honest truth. I don't know when I'll be posting another multi-chapter story. I've tried to hard to focus on writing one, but I can never seem to finish the first chapter. I've decided until I can seem to get back up into writing multi-chapter stories to only do oneshots. Thanks for reading this.
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
When life hands you lemons make Apple juice then sit back while people try to figure out how the heck you did it!!
Ways to creep out your roommate:
10) Collect potatoes. Paint faces on them and give them names. Name one after your roommate. Separate your roommate's potato from the others. Wait a few days, and then bake your roommate's potato and eat it. Explain to your roommate, ''He just didn't belong.''
9) Move everything to one side of the room. Ask your roommate if he knows how much an elephant weighs, and look at the floor on the empty side of the room with concern.
8) Draw a tiny black line on your nose. Make it bigger every day. Look at it and say, ''The hair, it's growing. Growing!''
7) Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate and mutter, ''Soon, soon...''
6) Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.
5) Tell your roommate, ''I've got an important message for you.'' Then pretend to faint. When you recover, say you can't remember what the message was. Later on, say, ''Oh, yeah, I remember!'' Pretend to faint again. Keep this up for several weeks.
4) While your roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in, sit on the floor, hold your head, and moan
3) Make a sandwich. Don't eat it, leave it on the floor. Ignore the sandwich. Wait until your roommate gets rid of it, and then say, ''Hey, where the heck is my sandwich!?'' Complain loudly that you are hungry.
2) Every time your roommate walks in yell, ''Hooray! You're back!'' as loud as you can and dance around the room for five minutes. Afterwards, keep looking at your watch and saying, ''Shouldn't you be going somewhere?''
1) Talk back to your Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, ''No, I want to watch them suffer.'''
If you have ever read fanfiction for at least three hours straight, then wondered when it got so dark out, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have the most RANDOM dreams, copy this.
If you daydream 24/7, copy this to your profile.
Ten Ways to Annoy Non-Zelda Fans:
1. Yell, "RUN! THE REDEADS ARE COMING!" at very random, inappropriate times.
2. Call every Siberian husky you see "Link." if said dog responds, ask for the whereabouts of Midna.
3. Assign everybody a Zelda character. ("You're a lot like Link, you know that?")
4. Don't talk. Just yell "HIYAH!" and poke people with sticks. If possible, wear green. In short, act EXACTLY like Link.
5. Tell everyone that the spirit of Zelda is in front of them; proceed to have a conversation with "Zelda's spirit."
6. If anyone asks your name tell them "I'm Shadow Link; currently possessing (Your name)'s body.
7. Stare out a window. If anybody asks, tell them "I'm sure the man out there is trying to get the Triforce!"
8. Try to kill your own shadow.
9. Draw the symbol of the Triforce on your hand; try to pass yourself of as either Link, Zelda, or Ganondorf.
10. When in some place creepy, sing/hum/play Ganondorf's theme.
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Woman: I'm a female impersonator.
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Woman: If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Woman: Really, I'd put f and u together
|Community:||ZeLink, Shidna, Daria|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|