Author has written 5 stories for Takers, and Alex Rider.
here are a couple uninteresting facts about yours truly:
- my name's Mariah (yes, like Mariah Carey.. except I sing nowhere near as well as her)
- a full-time college student living off a part-time job in this remote land called Alaska
- currently lacking a decent social life (outside of Instagram, Twitter, Vine...)
- my favorite things include winged eyeliner, chocolate, and thick fuzzy socks
- obsessed with psychology, literature (duh), and this lovely thing called music
- and I dream of this place I could call paradise
Also, if you're wondering what my username could possibly mean, it's a play on the Greek word εὔνοια, or eunoia (pronounced "yoo-NOH-ee-ah"), which means "well mind" or "beautiful thinking." Interpret that as you will :)
I write to vent, I write in hope. I write to help myself and I write to help others. I write because I live in my head too much and it's one of the few ways I can escape reality.
And whatever it is of mine that you read... I hope it serves you well :))
Random life quote: "I may be changed by what happens to me, but I refuse to be reduced by it." - Maya Angelou
FanFiction State of the Union: all unfinished stories, except The Lightning Strike, along with And the Truth Will Set You Free are ON HIATUS (I no longer have any social life or much free time... adult life has taken over)
Omnia Iusta Sunt Amore Belloque - COMPLETE, 19 chapters, finished January 2013
The Lightning Strike: A Sequel to OISAB - in progress, 4 chapters, last updated December 2014
And the Truth Will Set You Free - in progress/on hiatus, 3 chapters, last updated October 2013
Dark Side of the Moon - pre-publication (no idea what this one will be yet...)
The Untitled Takers Project - in progress/on hiatus, 5 chapters, last updated October 2013
P.S. Stories in the pre-publication stage are just potential ideas, still raw and uncooked. There's no guarantee that they will be written.