Author has written 3 stories for Roswell, and Fringe.
My name's Alyssa, and I'm a college student.
One thing you can count on from me is that I usually try to be honest, even if I'm sure it's going to get me into trouble.
I haven't posted anything in forever because, honestly, I have a very bad history of never finishing my fanfictions. But if I decide to post something new, it's not likely I'll be on time with updates or even guaranteed that I'll finish at all. So my apologies in advance.
Oh, btw, my other account is Bug-in-a-Rug, but I can't get on there to delete it and I haven't done anything on it in years. So if you see a story from there and have absolutely nothing else to do, you can see my (awful, disturbing, angsting-young-teen) writing style. I can at least promise that anything I do in the future will be better than that.
Time and Again: This is a Roswell fic, summary listed down below. This is my first posted story and the one I'm going to be focusing on most right now. Anything you need to know about it is in the summary or in the author's notes inside.
Reset: A Fringe fic, just posted. I'm not sure if I'm gonna keep it up - it just depends how many reviews I get. Also, I have a list of assumptions I made about Fringe when I came up with this concept listed down below - it should help solve any confusion. *This list of 'assumptions' has been edited because it contained spoilers. Sorry...
- Bell was the driving force behind Cortexiphan(sp?).
- "Every man living is a slave to something..." Vinland Saga, ch 2.
- "Never trust spiritual leader who cannot dance." Mr. Miyagi, The Next Karate Kid.
- "Real love isn't brains, children, it's blood! Blood screaming inside you to work it's will!" - Spike, Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- "I want you to know I did save you. Not when it counted, of course. But after that. Every night after that. I'd see it all again, do something different. Faster or more clever, you know? Dozens of times, lots of different ways... Every night I save you." - Spike, again
- "Passion. It lies in all of us, sleeping, waiting... and though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir. Open it's jaws and howl. It speaks to us, guides us - passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have? Passion is the source of our finest moments; the joy of love, the clarity of hatred... the ecstasy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bear. If we could live without passion, maybe we'd know some kind of peace. But we would be hollow. Empty rooms, shuttered and dank. Without passion, we'd be truly dead." - Angelus, Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- "Death... would be an awfully big adventure." - Peter Pan... I think.
- "Live forever, travel the world in a million different ways, know every lover that you could possibly want. Immortality; what's not to love? There's just one thing they leave out of the pitch: time. That endless... sucking time. No closing bell, no quarter - no measure but memories. Those haunting memories. Slice 'em, dice 'em, rue 'em, do it again. And realize there is only one true thing: it is impossible to live forever perfectly." - Aiden, scifi's Being Human
- "We're all hiding something, aren't we? From the moment we wake up, look in the mirror, all we do is spin our little lies. Suck in that gut, color that hair. Twist off that wedding ring. And why not? What's the penalty? What are the concequences, really? I'm only human, you say, and all is forgiven. But what if some cruel twist of fate makes you something else, something... other? Who forgives you then?" - Also Aiden...
- "Deep experience is never peaceful." - Henry James
- "A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." - Oscar Wilde