Author has written 12 stories for Bleach, Kim Possible, Naruto, Mass Effect, RWBY, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Hetalia - Axis Powers, and Dragon Prince.
Name: Don't have one
Age: is only a number
Likes: Anime, manga ,movies,books, interesting things, good stories, writting
Dislikes: Everything that is boring (books, fic's people ect),Arrogant people, Yaoi/Yuri pairings, abandoned fics, overusing of some pairings (NaruHina for example)
Favorite bands: Avenged Sevenfold,Pathfinder, Iron Maiden, System of a Down,30 seconds to mars, AC/DC,Metallica, Disturbed, Nightwish, Skillet, Bullet for my Valentine, Five finger death punch.
New Beginning 28 0%-
The Shark in the Moonless Night 21 0%-
Bleak Future 8: 0%-
Tales of Outcasts 20: 0%-
Killzone Effect 7 0%-hitaus
The Shark in the Moonless Sky - Complete
If you have any questions PM me.
What I like in Fic's:
- Good plot, it doesn't necessarily have to be genius just well thought and without plot holes.
- Characters development, I enjoy when a writer shows how the characters are slowly coming to their own instead of the overday 180-degree turn of personality. Moreover, I enjoy when the character has depth and proper back story.
- Realism, I know it's fanfiction but in my opinion, we should keep things believable.
- Decent grammar and spelling and by that I mean that fic should be readable, it shows that the author puts an actual effort into his/her work. I had big problems with that too and I worked to improve myself and I'm still working on it, I have great beta-readers helping me improve so I advise all those who have problems with that to find a good beta.
- Mature Romance, so not just jumping into I love you in first two chapters.
- Creativity doesn't go with the flow try to find something that is completely unexplored and be original.
- Proper paragraphing, really try to cut the text in smaller paragraphs. Reading one big block of text in really tiresome and pissing off.
What I don't like in Fic's
- Everything opposite to the seven aforementioned points.
- Yaoi/Yuri, mostly for the fact that it literally floods some characters pairings. For example, Naruto/Sasuke, Ichigo/Byakuya, Oga T./Furuichi or Harribel/Neliel Shego/Kim P. Where the hell went male friendship? Same goes but to less extent for females. So I have to go through dozens of Yaoi/Yuri fics to finally find the one where they are just friends. I have nothing against gay people but damn try to keep it limited. I wish for Yaoi/Yuri Filters in the search engine.
- MPREG...I don't know who the fuck invented that damn abomination but that's really disgusting and creeps me out. Who the hell writes that shit? I really fear for humanity THAT IS SICK!
- Incest....that's so sick for me that I want to claw my eyes when I see a fic like that. And if anyone tries to argue that clan's or royal families did that then tell me how many of them are still around and how is their genetic condition.
- The author not listening to reviewers. If someone bother to point out your mistakes and give you ways to improve don't take it as an insult. No one is perfect and knowing what are you doing wrong is a first step to improve.( Says from experience)
- Short chapters, unless it a prologue don't post chapter shorter than one thousand words. in my opinion, it's not enough to even get a feel of the chapter, for me, 2K is the minimum.
- God-like characters, For me it's extremely boring and dull to create a character that cannot lose and always win and can never do wrong.BORING!
- Excessive Bashing, while some characters deserve to get their asses handed to them overdoing it looks to me like some poor attempt to vent your frustration or to show how cool" the other characters are.
- Too much OCC-ness,It always rubbed me in wrong way when the characters are completely different from those in the cannon. I always feel like I'm reading the story with OCC wearing the characters face. Without the proper background, it's just like that. Or the 180 degrees over day change of personality I mentioned before. Show how the character change but do it gradually. It's really hard to change one's character in real life, even after some traumatic events.
Few tips for the new writers
- First of all read what I wrote above ;)
- First and foremost don't start in some almost dead or niche fandom (unless you're certain that it has dedicated fan base) You won't get many reviews that way and can get discouraged from writing.
- Don't start with an OOC story, in 9/10 cases it won't draw much attention.
- I know I said it but I will say it again proper paragraphing! Even the best story will be killed by one large block of text that no one is willing to read.
- Don't write please don't criticize me or stuff like that. Quite opposite demand a dose of criticism, that way you can discover your shortcomings pretty fast and improve.
- Also except flames, your work won't get everyone's approval and people will voice it, if you're not able to handle the flamers give writing a rest or you will needlessly suffer.
- Do not write whole fic's in 1st person point of view. use 3rd one gives a much better effect.
- Don't hold your story hostage for reviews, if it's good people will give them willingly. Saying I won't write next chapter if I don't get let's say 10 reviews it's childish and piss your readers off.