Author has written 1 story for Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
OK her are some things that you probably don't know about me...Although
Age:I'm just going to say 14...
Name: I'm really not that stupid...
Favorite thing to do on the internet: type and go on fanfiction/watch anime.
A couple good anime: ONE PIECE...Deathnote, Clannad, Elfin Lied, Naruto, Dead Man Wonderland, cant think of any more...Hell Girl
Post this on your profile if you have ever had a major fan girl moment.
If you have ever laughed so hard you either choked, hyperventalated, had your sides cramp, or all of the above copy and paste this on your profile
If your idea of a party is gorging on pizza and cracking stupid jokes with your best friends, copy and paste this into your profile.
Have you heard! The owners of FanFiction are planning on taking down stories that have lemons or excessive violence! Apparently, they don't believe that stories that have such mature stuff should be allowed. Its not our fault that such things are interesting to us. If they wanted to do something, they would just make a MA rating category that contains stuff like that, bellow is a petition that is signed by authors who share the same feelings we do. Read it, Sign it, and Pass it on.
I, along with many, have been writing and posting on your fine site for years now, some of the better examples of up and coming writers out there are now suddenly finding some of the stories we've come to love at risk of being removed without the chance to even rectify our errors.
Greetings to the fine folk that moderate our site.
It's quite easy to simply add an MA rating, additional filters or even a simple requirement for a free membership to read the stories presented here, and would cut down on hateful anonymous reviews and posts at the same time, so I have to question as to why such a thing, in all this time, simply wasn't added.
If you're worried about falsification of a registration then have an appropriate disclaimer and then there can be no dispute, you took your steps and the PARENTS didn't monitor their children, if that is even your concern. If it is more of a personal view or desire then please at least let people know and give them a chance to remove a story that you and yours find offensive, most people on the site are actually rather cordial when it comes to such requests.
While I cannot say for sure if this letter will even reach those that may be willing to listen, of if it's more akin to a wide spectrum purge in preparation for something bigger, please understand that you are going to be looseing a LARGE number of your writers, and thus your income from a lack of readers if there is not some level of action taken to help with this situation.
For those that may agree with this, please feel free to sign on and send this to the support server, maybe we can get some movement on this.
Agato the Venom Host
The Dark Graven
Lord Orion Salazar Black
Kumo no Makoto
Korraganitar the NightShadow
Final Black Getsuga
Masane Amaha's King
Nero Angelo Sparda
Red Warrior of Light
Mystic 6 tailed Naruto
Darth Void Sage of the Force
Shiso no Kitsune
swords of twilight
bunji the wolf
Ying the Nine Tail Fox
Gin of the wicked smile
The wolf god Fenri
The Unknown 007
The Lemon Sage
Eon The Cat of Shadows
swords of dawn
The Immoral Flame
The First Kitsukage
Her Dark Poet
Shen an Calhar
Zero X Limit
Single Silver Eye
Lover of A Good Story
Fenrir the vicious
c i am a dragon
God Emperor Of GAR-halla
Warrior of Olympus
The War Wizard
Xuan Tian Shang Ti
I don't want stories taken down, do you?
I called Sasuke gay, and he hit me with his purse.
The Stupid Test! heehee. (put an x next to the one that is you, than in the end, add up all of the x's. if you have 18 or less, than u r not stupid.) p.s. this is not a real test, just something for fun!
(x) Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were talking.
(x) Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were NOT talking.
(x) You have run into a glass/screen door.
(x) You have jumped out of a moving vehicle. (its not like I hurt myself :p)
(x) You have thought of something funny and laughed, then people gave you weird looks.
(x) You have run into a tree.
() It IS possible to lick your elbow
(x) You just tried to lick your elbow.
(x) You never knew that the Alphabet and Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star have the same rhythm.
(x) You just tried to sing them.
(x) You have tripped on your shoelace and fallen.
(x) You have choked on your own spit.
() You have seen the the Matrix and still don’t get it.
(x) You didn’t notice that in the last question “the” was spelled twice
(x) You just looked at it.
() Your hair is blonde/dirty blonde/has blonde in it.
(x) People have called you slow.
total so far=14
(x) You have accidentally caught something on fire
(x) You tried to drink out of a straw, but it went into your nose/eyes/cheek.
(x) You have caught yourself drooling.
() You’ve fallen asleep in class
() If someone says “fart” you laugh.
() You just laughed.
total so far= 16
(x) Sometimes you just stop thinking
(x) You tell a story and forget what you were talking about
(x) People are often shaking their heads and walking away from you(NOT FAIR! That has NOTHING to do with my level of intellegence!!)
(x) You are often told to use your “inside voice”.
(x) You use your fingers to do simple math.
total so far= 20
() You have eaten a bug.
() You are taking this test when you should be doing something important
(x) You have put your clothes on backwards or inside out, and didn’t realize it
(x) You’ve looked all over for something and realized it was in your hand, pocket, head, etc.
total so far= 22
() You sometimes post bulletins because you are scared that what they say will
() You break a lot of things.
() Your friends know not to use big words around you
(x) You sometimes tilt your head when you’re confused
(X) You have fallen out of your chair before
(X) When you’re lying in bed, you try to find pictures in the texture of the ceiling(That's just boredom... not stupidity)
Total all together= 25
I don't suffer from insanity I enjoy every minute of it.
If your going to prank someone, walk a mile in their shoes, so when you do, your a mile away from them, and...you have their shoes...
10 BEST THINGS ABOUT BEING A GIRL
10. We can wear guy clothes, but if they wear ours they get funny looks
9. At least one girl always survives in horror movies
8. We can put cotton between our toes and paint our nails without feeling the least bit silly
7. Our magazines have horoscopes
6. Girls with guy first names like Taylor sound cool, but it doesn't work the other way around
5. Our friends don't say "hi" but punching us in the arm
4. Yes PMS sucks, but at least we have an excuse to lay around eating chocolate once a month
3. Make-up covers any imperfections we may have
If we flirt with a cop, we can get out of a speeding ticket
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.
The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button.
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss
When I was kidnapped, my parents snapped into action. They rented out my room.
There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman?
Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!
Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
Everyone has photographic memory; some just don't have the film.
Remember: Don't Insult the Alligator till after you cross the river.
Whatever it is -- I didn't do it!
Wear short sleeves! Support your right to bare arms!
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don't want, drink what you don't like, and do what you'd rather not.
The road to success is always under construction.
Ideas don't stay in some minds very long because they don't like solitary confinement.
There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain.
What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere? 'Hold my purse.'
Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Is it good if a vacuum really sucks?
It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.
You know the speed of light; so what is the speed of dark ?
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
The crime problem in New York is getting really serious. The other day the Statue of Liberty had both hands up.
Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.
Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.
Those who can't laugh at themselves leave the job to others.
Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.
Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies.
Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other is the husband!
It's funny when people discuss Love Marriage vs. Arranged. It's like asking someone, if suicide is better or being murdered.
If your boss is getting you down, look at him through the prongs of a fork and imagine him in jail.
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic
I'm HISPANIC, so I MUST be dirty.
Love vs. Sex
A teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit
She ended up staying longer than
As she walked along under the tall elm
When she reached the alley, which was a
However, halfway down the alley she
She became uneasy and began to pray,
Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness
When she reached the end of the alley,
The following day, she read in the
Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and
Thanking the Lord for her safety and to
She felt she could recognize the man, so
The police asked her if she would be
She agreed and immediately pointed out
When the man was told he had been
The officer thanked Diane for her bravery
She asked if they would ask the man one
Diane was curious as to why he had not
When the policeman asked him, he
Amazingly, whether you believe or not,
Re-post this as Love vs. Sex if you truly
Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts:
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work"
14) I will not give you my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full"
25) I will not make, "OMG" a spell
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
30) I will not go to class sky-clad
31) I will not use Umbridge's quiz to write, "Told you I was Hard Core"
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends"
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of it's clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronous
43) I will not lick Trevor
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey"
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself too seriously
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the voice of God.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away. . . if well-aimed.
1. If you could hang out anywhere in Camp Half-Blood, where would it be?
Down by the lake with Nico
2. Which PJatO Character Would You Date?
3. Which PJatO Character Is Your Best Friend?
4. Which PJatO Character Do You Hate?
5. Your Favorite PJatO book?
Umm. Son of Neptune or The Last Olympian, Lightning thief. :p Idk.
6. Your Favorite PJatO Character?
7. Favorite God or Goddess?
8. Percy walks up to you, what do you do?
Act all cool, ask him if Nico was near by.
9. You just got 2 tickets to go see a concert, who do you take with you?
10. You accidentally got stranded on a deserted island...who got stranded with you?
Leo, he can build a boat.
11. Hermes asked you to help him repopulate Olympus...what is your answer to this disturbing question?
If you don't go away in the next 3 seconds, I'll kill you...
12. Favorite PJatO Pairing?
13. You and the Big Three are on Olympus...??
Go out for a night on the town with Nico, go to the movies...
14. If you could spend your Friday Nights doing something, what would it be?
NICO!!! I know it Sounds disturbing, but it's not...Movie's with my Nico
15. Favorite PJatO Quote?
'With great responsibility comes a great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.' Nico.
16. Favorite Percy Moment?
Do I have to choose?
17. Favorite Nico Moment?
18. Favorite god or goddess Moment?
No answer...When there acting like idiots. I hope I don't get zapped.
19. Favorite Grover Moment?
20. Favorite Random Moment?
I have none. They're all so random!!!
20 More Percy Jackson Questions
1) Percabeth or Prachel?
2) Favorite guy character?
3) Favorite girl character?
Annabeth. Thalia, piper, Hazel, Thalia???
4) Favorite god?
5) Favorite goddess?
6) Zeus, Poseidon, or Hades?
7) Is Luke hot?
No. 5 words: Nico is way better BITCH
8) Would you join the hunters?
No, cause of Nico :D
9) Archery or sword fighting?
10) Iris Messaging or Hermes Express?
11) Favorite minor god/goddess?
12) Favorite book?
PERCY JACKSON SERIES. NOT ONE BOOK!!!
13) Least favorite?
14) Would you live year round at Camp Half-Blood or just go in the summer?
15) Favorite couple?
16) Are you a demigod?
17) Who would be your parent?
18) Favorite minor character?
Travis and Connor cause they're awesome!
19) Ethan or Luke?
20) Favorite monsters?
Sirens, they keel sailors.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
They were allowed in public, but most preferred to hide. Who wouldn't? Uglies might look goofy, but at least they were young.
2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
My stupid ass brother who stole my mouse. ;(
3.What is the last time you watched on TV?
4.Without looking, guess what time it is:
5.Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
7:40, coolio, I'm good at that
6.With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My cats trying to kill each other and my monitor humming a song that a drunk might hum.
7.When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Chasing my dang cat Light.
8.Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Fixing my profile...Why would you want to know?...
9.What are you wearing?
Jeans, my orange shinksters shirt, and a baseball cap
10.Did you dream last night?
Well, Percy was eaten by Harry Potters Squid in the lake while Harry tried to hook up with girls.
Then Percy killed the squid and killed Harry D: .
11.When did you last laugh?
When my cat did an unintended back-flip onto Oreo. That's why they were fighting :'D
12.What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Bookshelves, what else stalker?
13.Seen anything weird lately?
teens throwing stones at pigeons. They were laughing at the 'Demon pidgys'
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Amusing, Idk nor do I even care.
15. What is the last film you saw?
16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A chocolate fountain and candy and Nico and Camp Half Blood and a home theater and a new house and a...(This could go on for a while)
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
Well I'm ADHD and I love being over hyper. Makes other people wonder how I can have energy after climbing a hill.I got a sudden burst of energy in gym today. My energy was crumpled after getting hit with a football.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
DEMIGODS ARE REAL, then I could date Nico.
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Not having children...
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Not having children...
If you're 11th birthday was the worst birthday ever because you didn't get a letter to Hogwarts copy/paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen off a chair backwards, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you love anime, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you would kill to have wings, post this in your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
If you have inside jokes...with yourself...copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever tripped where there is a WATCH YOUR STEP SIGN copy this into your profile.
If you have ever yelled at and/or slapped an inanimate object from anger, paste this on your profile. (That's what a pillow's for.)
If you have any secrets, paste this on your profile.
If you have ever forgotten your phone number when someone asked for it copy this onto your profile.
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and pastes this to your profile.
If you have a mind that you're sure no one will understand, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever stopped to look at something in the middle of a busy street, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever been in an awkward situation before paste this.
If you've ever felt like something was watching you and then turned around to find nothing, copy and paste this into your profile.(all the time)
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge! If you are really random put this on your profile.
If your cousin has ever made a haunted house seem funny, copy and past this into your profile.
If you think Fred should just let Barney have the freaking' Coco Pebbles and stop chasing him, then copy and paste this in your profile.
If random songs just pop into your head at any given moment, from 'I've Been Working On the Railroad', to the A morphs version of the Barney song (I hate you, you hate me, let's shove Barney up a tree! With an m16 and a bullet to his head, we're so glad, Barneys dead! Personally, I like this version better) to your most favorite song ever, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever screamed at a book or the TV copy this!(i do this a lot!)
19 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it "In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggling Drugs".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. don't use any punctuation
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In The Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
16 things to do in Walmart:
1.Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2.Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3.Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4.Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5.Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area
6.Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7.When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8.Look right into the security camera and use it as a mirror, and pick your nose. *Never*
9.While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10.Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11.In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
12.Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13.When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
14.Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15.Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Go, Pikachu, go!"
16. Stage a conversation with your shadow then when you walk through a shady area, scream that your friend is missing.
Fun Things to Do in An Elevator
1) When a person in the elevator repeatedly pushes a button (such as "close" or "open") say, "Congratulations, you figured out that if you push the button 20 times, it works quicker."
2) When the elevator doors shut, assuringly say, "It's ok, they will open up again!"
3) Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!"
4) Whistle the first seven notes of "Its a Small World" incessantly.
5) Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there?"
6) Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside down.
7) Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
8) When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
9) Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
10) Stare, grinning, at another passenger for awhile, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"
11) Meow occasionally.
12) Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
13) Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
14) Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
15) Stare at another passenger for awhile, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
16) Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
17) When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "Is that your beeper?"
18) Say "Ding!" at each floor.
19) Say "I wonder what all these do" and push the red buttons.
20) Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
21) Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your "personal space."
22) Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
23) Put a box on the floor and whenever somebody comes in, say "Do you hear clicking?"
YOUR GUY SIDE:
[x] You love hoodies.
[x] You love jeans.
Dogs are better than cats.
[x] It's hilarious when people get hurt. *FRICKEN HILARIOUS :D*
[x] You've played with/against boys on a team.
[x] Shopping is torture. (Sometimes...)
[x] You own/ed an X-Box. (how does this make you a guy?)
[x] Played with Hot-wheels cars as a kid.
At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter.
[x] You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
[x] You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.
You watch sports on TV.
[x]Gory movies are cool.
You go to your dad for advice.
[x] You own like a trillion baseball caps. (I own some, but I only like one...)
You like going to high school football games.
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
[x] Baggy pants are cool to wear.
[x] It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people (depends with who...
[x] Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors.
[x] You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
Sports are fun
[x] Talk with food in your mouth. (It's rare, but usually I slap people that are talking nonsense about me, while chewing food.)
[x] Sleep with your socks on at night.
TOTAL: 16. HAHA beat that!!! I am a girl though so don't get me wrong.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy and paste this into your profile
Justin Bieber falls off a building. 90% of the girls are crying. 9% are watching while eating popcorn. 1% are pushing Justin off the building. If you are part of that 9 or 1%, copy and paste this into your profile. (I'm Part of the 1%)
If you've ever tried to put your hair behind your ears and ended up poking yourself in the eye, copy this into your profile.
Annabeth: Do I ever cross your mind?
I'm the kind of girl who will burst out laughing in the middle of a dead silence because of something that happened yesterday.
You cry, I cry. You laugh, I laugh. You fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder.
My best friends are the kind that if my house were on fire, they'd be roasting marsh mellows and flirting with the firemen.
Crazy is when you have a post-book comatose state after reading a book and then half an hour later are spouting off random quotes, character facts and character descriptions to people you know don't give a (inert swear word of choice). If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Percy Jackson, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, twilite addict, ihatejacob1, Blondejoke101 MyBFCanSparkle, Rockyrocks919 xXxDaughterofAthenaxXx, daughterofhades5565,darkangelxx22xx,Thalia101,Aguilita Cruz, LuvPercy782347213
THINGS YOU NEVER WANT TO HEAR WHILE UNDERGOING SURGERY:
1. "Better save that. We'll need it for the autopsy."
2. "Someone call the janitor - we're going to need a mop."
3. "Accept this sacrifice, O Great Lord of Darkness"
4. "Bo! Bo! Come back with that! Bad Dog!"
5. "Wait a minute, if this is his spleen, then what's that?"
6. "Hand me that...uh...that uh...thingy."
7. "Oops! Hey, has anyone ever survived 500ml of this stuff before?"
8. "Damn, there go the lights again..."
9. "Ya know, there's big money in kidneys. Hell, the guy's got two of them."
You Know You’re Obsessed With Percy Jackson When…
You go to the Empire State Building and you ask for the 600th Floor.
Him: What time should i ask to be home?
I love him,
he Said "i love you" and i sneezed and said "ohh sorry;; But im Alergic to :.B.u.l.l.s.h.i.t.
I have skittles in my mouth... wanna taste the rainbow?
GUY: you look familiar
If nothing lasts forever, can i be your nothing?
The Percy Jackson pledge:
I promise to remember Percy
If you have ever wished you could materialize a hammer/frying pan/giant fan/ wrench/ect./ out of thin air to beat someone with, put this into your profile.
God made man, and then he said, "I can do better than that," and made women.
I wear black because it blends well with my soul.
A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.
The words 'Can you get up and do this simple thing for me?' never seem to register in my brain.
I Googled you today and I'm disturbed with what I found.
If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?
If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?
Don't play stupid with me...I'm better at it!
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.
I have PMS and a gun... now what were you saying?
Spanish person: *speaks fast mad spanish*
Person: DUDE SLOW DOWN! DORA DIDN'T TEACH ME THAT YET!
God created men first because you always make a rough draft before a masterpiece.
Man: "If I could see you naked, I'd die happy:
Man: "Hey, baby, what's your sign?"
Man: "I want to give myself to you."
NORMAL PEOPLE AND PJO FANS
NORMAL PEOPLE: rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast
NORMAL PEOPLE: say OMG!
NORMAL PEOPLE: go to a psychiatrist to tell their feelings
NORMAL PEOPLE: say shut up or i'll tell on you!
NORMAL PEOPLE: think that PJO fans are stupid
NORMAL PEOPLE: when being chased yell HELP ME SOMEBODY!
NORMAL PEOPLE: get nervous/scared during thunderstorms
NORMAL PEOPLE: would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation
NORMAL PEOPLE:don't have this on their profile
"Dear math I don't want to solve your problems I have my own to solve."
"Some people need a high five... in the face... with a chair."
"It's a beautiful day, now watch some idiot screw it up."
"Algebra I'm not going to find your X she's not coming back!"
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when the guy rejects you.
FRIENDS: Tell jokes with you.
FRIENDS: don't see you if you're sick
FRIENDS: Will ignore this
If you are like me and think abortions are cruel, wrong, and should become illegal, copy and paste this into your profile. No child deserves to die.
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If you're against abortion, re-post this and if you almost cried post this in your profile
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school
A touching story:
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll.'
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.
She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.'
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. 'No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now.
I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.'
His eyes were so sad while saying this. 'My Sister has gone to be with God.
Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: 'I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.'
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing.
He then told me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me.'
'I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.'
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we check
'OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it.
There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: 'Thank you God for giving me enough money!'
Then he looked at me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!''
'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much.
But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
'My mommy loves white roses.'
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started.
I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state.
The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message, or
95 percent of teenagers don't like to read, if you are part of the 5 who does, copy & paste this on your profile. Add your name. Dragons of Egypt. Twila Starla. AIT98. Minerva's Cat. lancelotguineverefan.alexandriarulesforever,Iyceflame, Isabel M, Aguilita Cruz, LuvPercy782347213
If your family has given up trying to understand your obsessions, copy and paste this in your profile.
You have to read this! The human race is very stupid if they actually put these things on actual consumer labels...
On a Myer hairdryer:
On a bag of
On a bar of Palmolive soap:
On some frozen dinners:
On Nanna's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom):
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a K-Mart iron:
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine:
On Nytol Sleep Aid:
On most brands of Christmas lights:
On a Japanese food processor:
On packet of Nobbys'
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
I don't blame the company; I blame the parents for
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a package of pasta after the cooking instructions:
You say vampires, I say DEMIGODS!
You say Rob Pattinson, I say LOGAN LERMAN!
You say Bella and Edward, I say PERCY AND ANNABETH
You say Team Edward, I say TEAM PERCY!
You say Bella, I say ANNABETH!
You say Jacob, I say NICO!
You say Jasper, I say LUKE!
You say Alice, I say THALIA!
You say Rosalie, I say SILENA!
You say the wolf pack, I say THE STOLLS!
You say Emmett, I say BECKENDORF!
You say Carlisle, I say CHIRON!
You say Esme, I say ZOE!
You say Forks, I say CAMP HALF-BLOOD!
You say Twilight, I say...PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS BABY!!!!!!!
BEAT THAT TWILIGHT FANS!
32. I hate it when she looks at me.
33. Because then, I keep looking at her.
34. And not paying attention to what I'm doing.
35. Like the time I was chopping carrots.
This is all my fanfic bestie Cruz!!! Her story- Things I hate about her chapter 2...read it.
Copy and Paste this to your profile if..Your cat steals your chair when you get some snacks and you don't know she/he's there...That really hurt.
Post this to your profile if..
You've called your vice principal a manticore by accident...maybe...
If you waited until your parents were asleep and crept downstairs to use the computer to go on fanfiction.
Made cookies while on fanfiction and forgot about them.. (I didn't burn them...maybe...Fine I did)
Made blue ice cream.
Had a crush of Logan Lerman and then said.. I like Luffy better >;)
Unsafe External Link