Author has written 3 stories for Harry Potter, Once Upon a Time, Hobbit, and Avengers.
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murderer chanted,"Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this in your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught t me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA. "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION . "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don 't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
Things to do on an Elevator:
1) Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) Meow occasionally.
6) Stare At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) Say 'ding ' at each floor.
8) Say "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) Swat at flies that don't exist.
22) Call out "Group hug" then enforce it.
Copy this if you laughed or are going to try these things out at the next chance you get!!(I did ... it was well funny!!)
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica(real name)(i always change my penname)(tehehehe) PurpleBunniesWillRuleTheWorld , Roxxi-and-Ali, IsabellaMarieSwan123, I'M JASPER'S DARLIN', EMMETT GIVES THE BESET BEARHUGS, Mrs. Hale Jasper's Wife,Sleeping at Last
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen, watching-waiting-wishing, 100-percent-Harry-Potter-obsessed, iluvdavidwright45, dianeandnumairareahotcouple,windsoftiti, Ilovethelittletacos...Ilovethemgood, i-have-issues-deal-with-it, Kiba Obsessed Demonic Angel, Digital98, Yin's Crescent, Naruto713-17, halfdemongirl92, Black-Dranzer-1119, Riayu, SasuNaru RULES The World 4 EVA, AlvinSevilleIsHOT,captain chipmunk, BrittanySeville18,HPlover2000,Courtpaige, LittleRobinForever, Sleeping at Last
If your friends are WEIRD (But not as weird as you) put this on your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, so weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you are Harry Potter obsessed, copy this into you profile and add your name: Ga Nat Nat, Evil Older Sister, Frozenfan, The Choco-Holic, Jade Snape-Holloway, psychotic me, LLAMAS WILL RULE THE WORLD, Ninja C, firelily28, Miss-Ginny-Potter, HPismyhero, fruityloops156, Orion'96, LittleRobinForever, Sleeping at Last
Random Quiz I Nicked Off Somebody Else who nicked it off of someone else:
1. Your real name: Lourdes
2. Your Nobody name (Take all the letters of your first name, mix them around and put an "x" where you think it should go): Ordexles
3. Your Gangsta name (the first three letters of your name plus "izzle"): Louizzle
4. Your Detective name (fav. color and fav. animal): Silver leopard
5. Your Soap Opera name (your middle name and the street you live on): Marie Cedarbrook
6. Your Star Wars name (first three letters of your last name, first two letters of your first): Viclo
7. Your Super Hero name (2nd fav color, fav drink): Black Cherry Coke
8. Your Witness Protection name (middle names of your parents): Marie Ferguson
9. Your Goth Name (Black plus the name of one of your pets): Black Maggie
10. Your Rapper name (Nick name plus "Flo"): Loriflo
11. Your name Drunk (first 3 letters of your firs name, 3 letters of middle and 4 of last ): Loumarvick
12.Your Crazy name (the name of your 3 favorite T.V shows with "Crazy" in front of it and "Lady or Man" depending on gender at the end): CrazyGleeDanceMomsOnceUponATimeLady
If you’ve your own little world, copy this into your profile.
If you’ve ever stayed up and read past two in the morning, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever read a 250 pg book in less than one day, copy and paste this into your profile.
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. Copy this into your profile if you would be one of the few people that would answer, "Where to begin?"
93 percent of English teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile.
If you've ever been on the computer for hours on end OR pulled an all-nighter because you were reading fan fiction, copy this into your profile.
If you’re obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
Unsafe External Link