Poll: Which kind of story should I write next? Even though I still need to update my stories that are in progress I would like to know so I can write it and then regularly update. Vote Now!
Author has written 3 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Sisters Grimm.
HOBBIES: Singing (in front of no one at all), reading, shooting hoops, biking, hanging out with my friends, bothering my brother, and eating (and I'm still as thin as a board).
FAVORITE BOOK SERIES: Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Heroes of Olympus, The Hunger Games, The Maze Runner, Fablehaven, Beyonders, and Sisters Grimm. There are probably more I just can't remember them.
STATUS: Single. Why you would care is beyond me.
DREAM JOB: I honestly don't know. I am still young.
OTHER RANDOM THINGS YOU MIGHT WANT TO KNOW: Though I am a girl, I love the X-Men movies. And I am still yet to find another girl who likes those movies.
LIKES: Flip flops, hoodies, jeans, haunted houses (I have this amazing one where I live. Scares me so much but I still love it), smiling, laughing, my friends, snakes (my pet snake scares most of my friends), dogs, eating.
DISLIKES: Grapefruit, stuck up b*es, the book "The Hobbit" and that's about it.
ME AS A DEMIGOD:
The Percy Jackson pledge
I promise to remember Percy
Whenever I'm at sea
I promise to remember Annabeth
Whenever a spider comes at me
I promise to protect nature
For Grover's sake of course
I promise to remember Luke
When my heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Chiron
Whenever I see a sign that says ''Free Pony Ride''
I promise to remember Tyson
Whenever a friend says they'll stick by my side
I promise to remember Thalia
Whenever a friend is scared of heights
I promise to remember Clarisse
Whenever I see someone that gives me a fright
I promise to remember Bianca
Whenever I see a sister scold her younger brother
I promise to remember Nico
Whenever I see someone who doesn't get along with others
I promise to remember Zoe
Whenever I watch the stars
I promise to remember Rachel
Whenever a limo passes my car.
Yes I promise to remember PJO
Wherever I may go
Now swear it on the River Styx!
Your instincts has its advantages all the time...
This is freaky as anything...DO NOT CHEAT (You'll kick yourself later.) I was a little skeptical trying this, but if you follow the instructions you'll be surprised! We'll see tomorrow if the wish comes true. Some of the things are freakily true, but if you sit down and think about it, most of the answers are right because the way the questions are set up. The human mind of everyone, really, it works in similar ways.
Take 3 minutes and try this...it will freak you out...BUT NO CHEATING!
This game has a funny/spooky outcome.
Don't read ahead...just do it in order! It's worth a try.
First..get a pen and paper. When you actually choose names, make sure it's people you actually know and go with your first instinct.
Scroll down one line at a time...and don't read ahead or you'll ruin it!
1. First, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column.
2. Then, beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.
3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of members of the opposite sex.
4. Write anyone's name (like friends or family...) in the 4th, 5th, and 6th spots.
5. Write down four song titles in 8,9,10, and 11. (Go with your instincts!)
6. Finally, make a wish.
And now the key for the game...
1. You must tell (the number in space 2) people about this game.
2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.
3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out.
4. You care most about the person you put in 4.
5. The person you name in number 5 is the one who knows you very well.
6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.
7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3.
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.
9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
10. 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life
NOW...post this bulletin (don't reply) within the hour. IF you do, your wish will come true...
If you don't it will become the opposite
Unsafe External Link