Author has written 7 stories for Fullmetal Alchemist, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Ouran High School Host Club, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin/進撃の巨人, and Harry Potter.
My Updates in b/w chapters have moved: From here on out I will post my status updates in between chapters on my Tumblr, narakus-phoenix. My profile page, here, was getting too cluttered and overwhelming to look at.
I'm a busier lady than I thought was possible, but my goal is to leave no story unfinished!
Donna Sakura links:
For amvs and other short videos inspired by the story:
I can no longer access this YouTube account, but there's two videos frozen, there. I might make another account, in the distant future, but all the Google account mess has been getting on my nerves. I'd still like to unearth all the amvs I've made and upload them, there.
For story art, journals and discussions:
Search DonnaSakura on deviantArt. (I had the hyperlink, but for some reason it doesn't work.)
Please add me to your dA watch list. As Donna Sakura continues there will be corresponding chapter art.
If you're interested in any of my other projects, outside of fan fiction, check out these links:
Cosplay Page: Madd Cosplay
Artist Alley: Madd Market
Also, my Instagram username is narakus_phoenix. Most of my pictures are WIP crafts and my dogs. XD
RANDOM THOUGHTS I THINK ABOUT:
1. I'll probably get married, one day, and sooner or later my husband will ask why I'm typing so much and what it is I'm typing. I wonder how long I can hide this part of my life from him. XD
2. I should write more Humor.
3. If you bought groceries closer to their expiration dates, would that make you less wasteful and more environmentally responsible? I think so.
4. Damn Teleports is probably my best story in that I hand wrote everything prior to typing and publishing, and each chapter was perfectly connected to one another. It was also a major accomplishment for high school me.
5. People who don't believe in climate change and neglect concern for environmental impact make me want to cut a bitch.