Author has written 4 stories for Fullmetal Alchemist, Hetalia - Axis Powers, and Death Note.
Uh... Hey! So after some kind of gigapause, I remembered that... No matter what, People *liked* my writing. They took time out of their lives to read my stories and review them and favorite them and follow them. So now I'm back. But I've changed, a lot. And that's okay. I'll try to update once weekly.
"One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you"
Kaoru Devil Type:
You like to play games
Haruhi Natural Type:
You don't care about trivial things like appearance
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
2. Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker?
Coffee heck yea
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
4. Do you plan outfits?
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red?
7. What would you do if you opened your door and saw a dead body?
Ehhhhh who knows
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I had to buy the new Sims because my friend was mad at me for not pre-ordering it and then I like??? Had this magic key I dunno man it was weird
9. Three of your current feelings?
Hella, rad, Toon Link
10. What are you craving right now?
Touches n kisses
11. Do you floss?
12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
The Buckets from 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory'
13. When was the last time you talked on aim?
That sounds really boring
14. When was the last time you cried? Why?
Uh sometime after Ben broke up with me?? I was talkin to Vicki and she was bein' very real about it
15. If you could be a superhero, who would you want to be?
UH h Spiderman
16. Did the one person who hurt you most in your life apologize?
Yes sort of not really he owes me
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Hm... I kinda lick off the frosty parts and then eat is as sexually as possible
18. Favorite movie ever?
19. Do you like yourself?
Yeah I'm so cute and funny man oh my gosh
20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Uh-huh! I met Hillary Clinton! She was super nice and smelled like pastries.
21. Could you handle being in the military?
Probably not. Unless State Alchemist or Scout Region.
22. What are you listening to right now?
Harlequin Chiptune Remix
23. How many countries have you visited?
2- US and Mexico. I plan on traveling a lot when I'm older though!
24. Are your parents strict?
Not really mang
25. Would you go sky diving?
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
27. Whats on your mind right now?
I rEalLY NEED TO UPDATE,
28. Is there anything you want to say to someone?
I still love you and I hate you for it
29. Have you ever been in a castle?
Does the one at DisneyLand count?
30. Do you rent movies often?
Nah brah Netflix
31. Whats your zodiac sign?
32. When was the last time you had sex?
33. Name five facts about yourself.
1- Getting over a bad breakup wOw
2- I recently decided I'm hella cute
3- Intense cuddlebug
4- Irony goddess
5- I pretty much only use Toon Link on Smash Bros. Brawl
34. Ever had a near death experience? If so, what happened?
Once I almost drowned in a lake!
35. Do you believe in karma or predestiny?
I guess I believe in karma.
36. Brown or white eggs?
Eggs are delicious no matter what color
37. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
Recently I made the most ironic purchase I've ever made it was a doge shirt
38. Ever been on a train?
Yeah, it's fun
39. Ever been in love?
40. If you were paid 1 million dollars to spend the night in a supposed haunted house, would you do it?
41. If you could trade places with any person living or dead, who would you trade places with?
I wanna be a cute cosplayer for a day
42. If you could shorten your life expectancy by 10 years to become more attractive, would you do it?
I'm attractive enough
43. Whom do you admire and why?
I admire my friend Mar-ray-ray bc she knows she's cute and she's still like? Super strong and smart
44. What was your favorite bedtime story as a child?
I liked hearing stories from my parent's childhood
45. You’re walking down the street, you come across a burning building. A woman says her baby is trapped inside, what would you do?
I'd do anything I could to help!
46. If you could choose the future profession of your son or daughter, would you?
Nah, let them do what makes them happy man
47. What was your best experience on drugs or alcohol?
48. What was your worst experience on drugs or alcohol?
50. As your walking down the street you find a suitcase full of money sitting next to a parked car, would you take it?
Maybe some but I'd prob give it to the popo
51. If you found that a close friend has AIDS, would you still hang out with them?
Yeah?? It's not like I can get it like that
52. In front of you are 10 pistols, 5 of which are loaded. If you survive you’d receive 100 million dollars. Would you be willing to place 1 to your head and pull the trigger?
No, gambling often goes horribly wrong
53. How old were you when you lost your virginity?
Still got dat cherry
54. Do you believe in ghosts, werewolves or vampires?
Yeah, I believe in ghosts I guess.
55. If you could live forever, would you want to?
56. Which fictional movie character most resembles who you are?
I think Vlad from 'Anastasia'
57. If you could go back in time, which time period would you visit?
I'd go and see a Beatles concert
58. If they were to televise a live execution, would you watch it?
... Actually, I probably would.
59. If you could be the president of the USA, would you be willing to do it?
Nope. I have no interest in politics.
60. If you could choose the sex of your unborn child, would you want to?
61. Would you rather live longer or be wealthy?
Depends. Live longer meaning be old longer or live longer meaning stay young longer?
Hetalia 30 Questions meme!
#1) Who's your least favorite character?
Erk... Um. Probably Cuba. I don't think he has enough character development...
#2) Who's your favorite character?
All of them they're all babies
#3) Which character would you date?
#4) Which character would you like to go shopping with?
#5) Which character would you like as a child?
Spain or England
#6) Which character would probably be your rival?
Uhh ?, ? ..,.?/?.
#7) Which character do you have the most in common with?
#8) Which character do you most look like?
I probably look like what would happen if Hungary and Austria had a daughter
#9) Which character would you bring home to meet your parents?
#10) Which character would you NEVER bring home to meet your parents?
Russia. I love him, but he'd freak my mom out
#11) Which character would you likely become friends with?
#12) Which character has your favorite voice?
Sub: Italy. what a cutiee
#13) What character would you like to go camping with?
#14) What character would you want to be roomates with?
#15) What character would you want to cook for you?
America bc that's basically McDonald's and I spend a lot of time there
#16) What character would you want to prance naked for you?
#17) What is your OTP?
GerIta. The fluffiest most-likely-to-give-you-diabetes pairing out there.
#18) What character would you like to have as a parent?
#19) What character would you like to go to a karaoke bar with?
#20) What character would you like as your Butler/Maid?
The Italy Brothers. Who wouldn't want two moe-filled hot Italian guys serving them?
#21) What character would you have in your party if you were in an RPG?
#22) What is your SECOND favorite pairing?
Ooh... Uh... FrUKUS counts
#23) Who is your favorite character form the opposite gender of your first favorite character?
ehh idk theyre all hella so belgium i guess
#24) Who's outfit do you like the most?
#25) What character would be your band-mate if you were in a band?
#26) What character would you want to be your boss?
#27) What character would you NOT want to run into in a dark alley?
#28) What character would you want personified into a dog?
America or Prussia
#29) What character would you want personified into a cat?
#30) What character would you want to cosplay as?
North Italy (Feliciano Vargas)
[ x]You were bullied a lot in your childhood
[ ]You adore pasta, pizza, cheese, and fruit.
[x ] You're very happy-go-lucky
[x ] You constantly have a dozy look on your face as if you're always away with the fairies
[ x] You have a long curly strand of hair that always tends to stick up
[x] You're a good artist
[x] You can be clumsy
[x] You have a friend you always depend upon if you mess up something
[ x] If your life was in danger, you would do the typical Italian thing and say: "PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I HAVE RELATIVES IN YOUR COUNTRY!"
[ ] You would surrender in a war situation
[ ] You're very stoic and serious
[ ] Sausages are your favourite foods.
[ ] You like to walk dogs/your dog
[x ] Your boss/principal/tutor/home-room teacher is a nut-case.
[ ] You love rules and think they should always be followed
[ ]You think the world would be better if everyone played by the rules
[ ] You work very hard, too hard...
[x] Your alone time is your 'happy time'
[x] You can appear tough but be very considerate towards people
[x] You've had issues with money once or twice.
Japan (Kiku Honda)
[ ]You're very mature
[ ] You think everything over before saying it.
[x ] You believe in ghosts but aren't phased by the experience when you see one
[ ] You isolated yourself during childhood
[ ] You became very successful in a short amount of time
[x] You are somewhat inexperienced when it comes to the outside world
[x] You can seem cold to some people
[x] You're good at practical tasks
[x] You need time to adjust to new people
The United States of America (Alfred F. Jones)
[x] You love hamburgers
[x] You think you're awesome (INDEED.)
[x ] You love to invent things
[x] You love going to the cinema/watching films/making films
[ x] You can seem to be very brash to other people
[ x] You have a tendency to stick your nose into other peoples' business
[ ] You're terrified of ghosts
[ ] You know aliens exist
[ ] You tend to wear a bomber jacket all the time
[x] You wear glasses
The United Kingdom of England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland (Arthur Kirkland)
[x ] You like tea
[ x] You were quite tough and troublesome as a kid (I like to think I was!)
[x] You're very sarcastic and cynical
[ x] Your cooking is awful (sad but true- I can't make much)
[x] You love spiritual magical stuff, such as fairies, ghosts...
[x] ...But you refuse to believe in aliens.
[ x] You have tried doing black magic before
[x ] You get drunk quite easily. (I imagine I'd get drunk fast)
[ ] When you are drunk, you tend to be very unhappy
[ ] You're good at embroidery
France (Francis Bonnefoy)
[x] You're very affectionate
[ x] You think you have a great fashion sense
[ ] You like wine
[ ] You're the master of whispering romantic things into peoples' ears
[x] You love red roses
[ x] When it comes to l'amour, you don't mind men or women
[x] You're very proud of yourself
[x] You love culture and the arts
[ x] You're very flamboyant
[ ] You say you're a gourmet
Russia (Ivan Braginski)
[ ]You had a very sad childhood. (bullying wasn't too bad... I survived)
[ ] You're very tall (XD nope)
[x] You have a tendency to switch between personalities
[ ] You wear a scarf all the time.
[x] You love sunflowers
[x] You love vodka (I'd probably like vodka)
[x] You can seem intimidating to other people
[x] You're very strong
[ ] You have a big nose.
[ ] You have a strange laugh that can scare people
Canada (Matthew Williams)
[x] You're often ignored by people.
[ ] You look younger than you actually are
[ ] You love hockey
[x] You love polar bears
[ ] You hate fighting
[ x] You have one strand of curly hair, like Italy
[ ] You often get mistaken for someone else.
[x] You feel under-appreciated
[x ] You're bilingual.
[ ] You always carry a bear with you
Hungary (Erszebet Hédeváry)
[x] You have a potty-mouth
[ ] You like to wear flowers in your hair
[x] You used to be a very tough kid
[x] You're very reliable
[x] It's better to have you as a friend rather than an enemy
[x] You're very faithful
[x] Your speech and mannerisms can be considered very unladylike
[x] You and your best friend go together like chalk and cheese.
[x] You are graceful one moment and grinning like a maniac the next
[ x] If someone yells that yaoi is going on somewhere, you will drop everything to run off to go and see it.
Lithuania (Toris Lorinaitis)
[x] You're very loyal
[x] You feel like your best friend drags you around a lot, but you both have a great time together
[ ] You're very serious
[x] You have a lot of patience
[x ] You think too much about philosophical stuff
[ x] You get depressed when questioning the point of existing/the universe, etc..
[x] You're not very confident
[ ] You were quite rebellious as a child
[x ] People tend to walk all over you
[ ] You're a born worrier
Poland (Feliks Lukasiewicz)
[ x] You're very flamboyant
[ x] You're quite hyperactive
[x] You can be quite goofy (Often.)
[x] When you're depressed, you tend to rise out of it like a phoenix
[x] You're very wary of strangers
[ ] It takes you ages to come out of your shell
[x] However, when you're used to someone, you're very chatty
[x] You're very forceful and stand at one end of the argument when it comes to your opinions
[x ] You love pansies and corn-poppies
[x] You get up to lots of crazy antics
Prussia (Gilbert Weillschmidt)
[x] You're quite mean-spirited
[x] You're a bit of a hooligan
[x] You're very loyal
[x] You're very good at tactics
[ ] You hate Russia (AW HELL NO.)
[x] You love to fight people. (Eheheheh, it's true)
[x] You can avoid marriages quite well
[x] You're not always taken seriously
[x] You like drinking (if I could drink, I would)
[x] You want to become stronger
I, ChibiNeko313, do solemnly swear to review all the fics I read, regardless of the number of reviews, its age, or anything else. I have joined the Review Revolution. (As of Sept. 16)
Copy and Paste this into your profile to join the Revolution; because everyone knows how much it sucks when you have 500 hits and 3 reviews...