Poll: I want to write a story, it's going to be about Draco and Hermione being best friends, but Draco wants to be more than friends. Hermione also has feelings but things don't go smoothly. Should I make it a one-shot, or a long story with a couple of trials but a happy ending? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Harry Potter, and Hunger Games.
Hey! I love reading Fanfics! One of my fav hobbies! I would say I'm a fair critic, and I'm open to beta-ing for anybody! I only read Twilight, Harry Potter and the Hunger Games so far, but if you recommend any, I'll give them a try!
The pairing's I like:
Draco - Hermione
Harry - Ginny
Blaise - Ginny
Blaise - Luna
Blaise - Harry
Emmett - Rosalie
Jasper - Alice
Carlisle - Esme
Edward - Bella
Harry Potter 10 Commandments (I took these from another profile...potato4's, CherriLuvsMusic)
1. I am the best book out there, you shall have no better ones than I.
2. You shall not take Harry Potter's name in vain.
3. Remember to keep release dates calendared.
4. Honor the wizards for gracing you with their presence.
5. You shall not kill squibs or muggle-borns.
6. You shall not love both Harry and Draco equally. (Even if you know you love Draco more.)
7. You shall not steal Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows from fellow fans to see how they will react when they can't read the end.
8. You shall not lie, for Dumbledore will know that you did anyways. (Curse that Veritaserum!)
9. You shall not covet Draco Malfoy. (After all, he belongs with Hermione.)
10. You shall not covet Harry's Firebolt, or his Invisibility Cloak.
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back."The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old. The Cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly. The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand. Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.
She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me."
"I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK" he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket. I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message, or
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart.
Her name was Nicole She was only five This is what happened When she was alive
Her dad was a drunk Her mom was an addict Her parents kept her Locked in an attic
Her only friend was a little toy bear It was old and worn out And had patches of hair
She always talked to it When no one's around She lays there and hugs it Not a peep of sound
Until her parents unlock the door Some more and more pain She'll have to endure
A bruise on her leg A scar on her face Why would she be In such a horrible place?
But she grabs her bear And softly cries She loves her parents But they want her to die
She sits in the corner Quiet but thinking, " God, why? Why is My life always sinking? "
Such a bad life For a sad little kid She'd get beaten and beaten For anything she did
Then one night Her mom came home high The poor child was hit and slapped As hours went by
Then her mom suddenly Grabbed for a blade It was sharp and pointy One that she made
She thrusted the blade Right in her chest, " You deserve to die You worthless pest! "
The mom walked out Leaving the girl slowly dying She grabbed her bear And again started crying
Police showed up At the small little house They quickly barged in Everything was as quiet as a mouse
One officer slowly Opened a door To find the sad little girl Lying on the floor
It must have been bad To go through so much harm But at least she died With her best friend in her arms...Tragic...
I'd really appreciate it if you all read my Dramione stories '3 Little Malfoys' and 'Father's Day'. They make sense together but you don't have to read one afte the other! Please review and tell me what you think! I'd love some constructive critiscism, and please point out my mistakes! Thank You :)
I promise to remember Bella Each time I carelessly fall down
And I promise to remember Edward Whenever I'm out of town
I promise to obey traffic laws For Charlies sake of course
And I promise to remember Jacob When my heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Carlisle When ever I am in the Emergency Room
And I promise to remember Emmett Every time there's a huge boom
I promise to to remember Rose Whenever I see someone that holds pure beauty
And I promise to remember Alice When I'm at a mall and a cute outfit spots me
I promise to remember Nessie When I see that beautiful curly hair
And I promise to remember Esme When someone tells me they care
I promise to remember Jasper Whenever my emotions are unfurled
And I promise to remember the Volturi When someone speaks of dominating the world
Yes I promise to love Twilight Wherever I may go So that all may see my obsession
Because I know what the Twilighters know!!
If you always mentally make the Sirius "serious" pun whenever somebody says "I'm serious!" copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are sad because there will be no more Harry Potter books , copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever forgotten how old you are when someone asked you, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, copy this into your profile.
If several inanimate objects hate you, post this on profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy this into your profile.
If you are a person who acts friendly but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've walked under something that was about two feet above your head and ducked anyway copy and paste this is your profile
If there are times where you just wanna annoy someone for the heck of it copy this into your profile
If you are anti-social sometimes copy this into your profile
If you have ever had a crush on a fictional character, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you get good grades and still know nothing at all, Copy and Paste this in your profile.
Put this on your profile If you like to laugh!
Harry Potter made me realize... Real life is extremely boring
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you find yourself being called alot of different names, copy this into your profile.
Things my mother taught me
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. 'If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA. "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOUR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOUR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. And my favourite: my mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing, or a combination of both, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
if you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy and paste this in your profile
If you like smiley faces, then copy this into your profile :D
If you have ever walked into a room, and forgot what you were doing, then started walking away, and suddenly remembered, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are bored and like to write stuff, copy and paste this onto your profile
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
I, QueenDivaSmile do solemnly swear to review every fic I enjoy,
regardless of the number of reviews, its age, or any other ploy.
I have joined and signed my name onto the Review Revolution.
Post the same to your profile and to join the ranks and further the solution.
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Draco and Hermione xx|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|