Hello, i'm Desstrea. I got locked out of my account, forgot about it, and so on and so forth. This is my first time back in...years. I'm so sorry if you were hooked on any of my stores (which you probably weren't, I was so weak as a writer) or was entered in the 5th Hunger Games- which has been cancelled, of course.
I like to write. That's all I can say, I mean, that's why I became a part of this in the first place. Every since I was little I knew I like to. I have...quite the imagination and am quite the daydreamer... and writing was like releasing birds from cages to me.
Some of My Favorite Books: A Prayer For Owen Meany by John Irving, The Fault In Our Stars by John Green, The Underneath by Kathi Appelt, If I Stay by Gayle Forman, A Long Way Gone, I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore, Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradberry, Animal Farm by George Orwell, The Giver by Lois Lowry, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo, Out of My Mind by Sharen Draper, The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, Without Tess and oh, so many more.
Favorite Color: Purple
Favorite Animal: Monkey
Favorite Season: All of them, and all for different reasons. Summer- for freedom, time, and of course the weather. Fall-for the beauty and the colors. Spring- for the spirit. Winter- for the smell and the holidays.
Favorite Made Up Bird: Mockingjay
Favorite REAL Bird: Humming Bird
Favorite Singer: Oh... oh man...Ed Sheeran? Lana Del Rey? Miike Snow? Avicii? (Does he count?) Oh god I don't know!
Favorite Songs : Somewhere Only We Know by Keane, The A Team by Ed Sheeran, Give Me Sunshine by Santa Maradona, Riptide by Vance Joy, Sleepyhead by Passion Pit, Pretty much everything by Avicii- too many songs to name! Let's just say I listen to a lot of music.
Favorite Bands: My brain just shut down. There are so many: The Script, Bastille, Two Door Cinema Club, Passion Pit, Fitz and The Tantrums, Alt J, Panama Wedding, Echosmith, Daugher... but I think first and foremost: Foster The People
Favorite Animal To Eat: Pig
Favorite Movies: Simion Birch, Forrest Gump, Now You See Me, Man on a Ledge - For the Stories (I'm a Film Nerd so I am not gonna get started on anything else...)
-People touching my hair
-Hypocrisy (But i'm a hypocrite... but then it makes since I hate hypocrisy even though I am hypocritical myself, well, because i'm a hypocrite.)
- more bigger, more faster, more louder, or anything of that sort
You see somebody abusing an animal with a baseball bat
10% of people would yell stop!
89% of people would cheer
1% of them would take the baseball bat, hit the person, and take the animal to the vet
Repost this if you are one of that 1%
I don't mess around with animal abuse
(\_/)This is Bunny Copy
(='.'=) and paste him in your profile and
(")_(")help him on his way to world domination!
Type your name with your elbow: dedsxgtrfeda
Type it with your chin: dedssttr4edas
Your nose: wswaasreewa
Your forehead: asasaQAqdfdssAQ
Your toe: desstrea ( oh yeah! )
Your eyes closed with your fingers: desstrea ( that's right! )
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
There she found the swaggering suiters, just then
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
A magazine for Zumiez
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The season finale of How To Get Away With Murder (OMG my jaw dropped and I couldn't move for like five minutes)
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My music: Lisztomania by Phoenix (old song I know)
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
OMG have I been outside at all today? OMG, wait, it's weird... I went outside to try and read my brother's palm. I was reading about palmisty... when I was supposed to be doing homework- don't judge it's the weekend.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
a tank top and jeggings. This is a very awkward question...btw
10. Did you dream last night?
not that I recall
11. When did you last laugh?
I don't remember...
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
nothing, just moved.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
I was in a used bookstore and there were two paintings hanging side by side on nails and on the third nail there was a little slip of paper that said 'Stolen'
14. What do you think of this quiz?
I think it's a major waste of time and I should probably go to bed but nah.
15. What is the last film you saw?
Man on Fire
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A new phone (mind recently broke :' )
Two record machines (one for my friend and one for myself) and a bunch of records
I would research and find a charity to donate to and something to invest in.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I collect rubber bouncy balls and I don't know why.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Just... dissipate racial discrimination. It's putting a crimp in my style.
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush?
Let's just not discuss this...
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Peter...or Henri...or Benjamin (for the sole purpose that the end of his name is Jamin' )
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
never gonna happen, even though i'd like to
More About Me:
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody?
2) Do you hate more than 3 people?
I don't think so.
3) How many houses have you lived in?
4) Favorite candy bar?
Anything that's chocolate-anything
5) Favorite shoes?
Black, short, lace-up boots that pretty much go with anything
6) Have you ever tripped someone?
7) Least favorite school subject?
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD?
10) Have you ever thrown up in public?
yes *said in a very, very quiet, sad voice*
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind.
Well, always implies that it has been on my mind throughout the entirety of my life, but obviously that has varied vastly from year to year, maybe even day to day.
12) Favorite genre of music?
I pretty much like all music. I base my opinion on the actual song, not the genre.
13) Have you ever seen a wild animal outside the zoo
14) What time were you born?
15) Do you like beer?
Never have, never will, and never want to. I have very strong opinions on the subject I won't get into.
16) Ever made a prank phone call?
only at sleep overs, it's no fun alone
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own?
I only have like three (ahaha modern times)
18) Are you sarcastic?
19) What are your favorite colors?
purple, blue and green. The end of the rainbow. :)
20) How many watches do you own?
21) Summer or winter?
23) Favorite color to wear?
Blue and black ( I won't waste your time with my revelation)
(..few will most likely understand...)
24) Pepsi or Sprite?
i know, i know, i'm wierd i don't drink soda
25) What color is your cell phone?
It was pink
26) Where is your second home?
This cabin up in the mountains that my grandpa built. I don't go often, but when I'm there it is like i'm home. I'm so happy.
27) Have you ever slapped someone?
28) Have you ever had a cavity?
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom?
30) How many video games do you own?
31) What was your first pet?
A beta fish
32) Ever had braces?
Oh thank the lord no
33) Do looks matter?
Oh my. On others: ultimately, yes, because our first opinion is formed withen the first three seconds and all, but I like to think that after those three second, no.
On myself: Oh my gosh Yes. But for the sole purpose that it gives me confidence when I look 'good'. I feel happy, like I can be myself. If I have no make-up on and am in sweats/something I don't feel good in, not so much.
34) Do you use chapstick?
if i need it
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School.
Mrs. Pierce, Mr. Turner, Mr. Blauvelt
36) American Eagle or Abercombie?
37) Are you too forgiving?
38) How many children do you want?
40) Favorite breakfast meal?
41) Do you own a gun?
42) Ever thought you were in love?
3) When was the last time you cried?
In the late spring? Most likely sooner.
44) What did you do 3 nights ago?
Black Friday shopping!
45) Olive Garden? La Panera?
Olive Garden- Yes
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy?
47) Have you ever been in a castle?
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha?
Yes, or I did.
50) Ever been to Kentucky?
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic?
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now?
now i am
53) Have you ever called someone Boo?
55) Do you own a diamond ring?
56) Are you happy with your life right now?
57) Do you dye your hair?
no, but I would if I needed/wanted
58) Does anyone like you?
how should i know?
59) What year were you born?
60) What were you doing in May of 1994?
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD?
62) McDonalds or Wendys?
McDonalds- don't judge... I like their frappes
63) Do you like yourself?
64) Are you closer to your mother or father?
I'd say it's pretty equal
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex?
Smile ( I know, that came directly from the cheesy factory)
66) Are you afraid of the dark?
no...I'm only afraid of that moment when you first switch off the light. That moment when your blinded by the transition. That moment when it's truly dark.
67) Have you ever eaten paste?
68) Do you own a webcam?
69) Have you ever stripped?
Are you kidding? This is number 69? Smooth move hotshot! -you, whoever made this. Anyways, the answer is: yes. Every. Single. Day. Before I get in the shower...
70) Ever broke a bone?
72) Do you chat on AIM often?
73) Pringles or Lays?
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
not that i know of
75) Rugrats or Doug?
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch?
77) Did you like your high school guidance counselor?
yea, shes the coolest counselor I swear
78) Has anyone ever called you fat?
79) Do you have a birth mark?
80) Do you own a car?
81) Can you cook?
some things, but I prefer to just be lazy and not even try
82) 3 things that annoy you:
3. Being tired, but unable to fall asleep
83) Do you text message often?
I used to text quite a bit... (cry every time)
84) Money or love?
85) Do you have any scars?
too many for my liking
86) What do you want more than anything right now?
87) Do you enjoy scary movies?
88) Relationships or quick night stands?
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit?
90) Do you enjoy greasy food?
I... actually don't know... depends
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies?
Only the first one. What's the point of a sequel? There's no matching that first one
92) Do you own a box of crayons?
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you?
... my parents...
95) Who was the last person that made you mad?
96) Who was the last person that made you cry?
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh?
Probably the television...
98) Who was the last person that you fell for.
100) Who was the last person that called you?
no phone... (so sad)
I'm not random...You just can't think as fast as me.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you get good grades and still know nothing at all, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have inside jokes...with yourself...copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
Got a problem with me? Solve it
Think I'm trippin?
Tie my shoes Can't stand me? Sit down
Can't face me? Turn around
THANKS FOR READING!
Unsafe External Link