Author has written 8 stories for Hunger Games, and Harry Potter.
WARNING: COPYPASTES COMING UP
If you defend Brendan Birch, copy and paste this onto your profile, please.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
If you've ever fallen madly in love with a cartoon/anime character, copy and past this to your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
98 percent of authors confuse "you're" and "your". If you're one of the 2 percent who knows how to tell them apart, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever had a crush on a fictional character, copy and paste this on your profile and add the name(s) of the characters you have crushed on:
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile
If your favorite pairings are the ones that are rarely written, rarely thought of, hated or given a "WTF?!" by others, and you're PROUD of it, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you believe the earth is a beautiful place and worth saving, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever yelled at an inanimate object for not listening to you, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you easily finish at least two novels a day, copy this onto your profile.
If you enjoy bemusing randomly selected individuals with your superior command of English linguistics, include this quip in your personal description.
If you know what pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is, copy and paste this into your profile
My mind works like lightning...one brilliant flash and it's gone.
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
I'm not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing.
If you can keep your head while other people are losing theirs, you probably don't fully understand the situation.
Insanity is a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world.
I used to have super powers, but then my therapist took them away.
Logic is a systematic method of coming to the wrong conclusion with confidence.
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
15 Things to do when your in Walmart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone," 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously, loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.."NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go"
Doctors say I have multiple personalities. We disagree with that.
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice, then laugh while people try to figure out what the hell you did.
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh, he just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is to stubborn to ask directions.
It's you and me versus the world...we attack at dawn.
I hate it when the voices and my imaginary friends fight.
Have you seen my mind? I seem to have lost it.
If all else fails, try reading the instructions.
Lying is the most fun a girl can have without owning a flamethrower. However, I own a flamethrower, and therefore, life holds more fun for me then just lying!
I'm not clumsy... The floor just hates me.
Smart is sexy.
When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade another country.
If you can't convince them, confuse them.
Remember this, if someone is bothering you. It takes 40 muscles to frown, but it takes only three to stick up your middle finger and say, "Bite me!"
My imaginary friend thinks you have a very serious problem...
Yes, I hit like a girl. You could too if you hit a bit harder.
Ask me no questions, I will tell you no lies…
When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout.
Perfect men are only fictional.
Sticks and Stones may scar my skin but words slice through my soul within.
Death is God's way of saying you're fired. Suicide is humans way of saying you can't fire me, I quit.
Don’t knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Remember: Some people are alive only because it's illegal to shoot them.
I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
I'm not a complete idiot --Some parts are missing.
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
God must love stupid people; He made so many.
Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
A picture is worth a thousand words, but it uses up three thousand times the memory.
Ham and eggs. A day's work for a chicken, a life time commitment for a pig.
The trouble with life is there's no background music.
I smile because I don't know what the hell is going on.
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOUR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOUR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. my mother taught me about JUSTICE.
Guy: Where have you been all my life?
Guy: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Guy: Is this seat empty?
Guy: Your place or mine?
Guy: So, what do you do for a living?
Guy: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Guy: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Guy: Your body is like a temple.
Guy: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Guy : If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Guy: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/chapstick.
RULES: Put your iPod on Shuffle, ask each of these questions and that song is the answer. Dumb yet entertaining
1.How Am I Feeling Today?
Footloose - Kenny Loggins
2.Will I get Far In Life?
She's So Mean - Matchbox 20
3.What Is my Best Friend's Theme Song?
You Are So Beautiful (American Idol Performance) - Jessica Sanchez
4. What will be/is/Was High School Like?
Thrift Shop - Macklemore
5.What is The Best Thing About Me?
Just Give Me a Reason feat. Nate Ruess - P!nk
6.How Was Yesterday?
Haunted - Taylor Swift
7.What is my Love Life Like?
When I Was Your Man - Bruno Mars
8.What will my Parents Say To me?
Demons - Imagine Dragons
9.What Song Will They Play On My Funeral?
A Little Party Never Killed Nobody (All We Got) - Fergie
10.How Does The World See Me
Best Song Ever - One Direction
11. What do My Friends Really Think Of Me?
I'll Make a Man Out of You - Mulan
12.What is the World Keeping a Secret Of Me?
Skyscraper - Demi Lovato
13. How Do I make Myself Happy?
22 - Taylor Swift
14.What Should I Do With My Life?
The A Team - Ed Sheeran
15.Will I Have Children?
Classic - MKTO
16. What is Good Advice?
I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift
17.What does everyone Else Think Of My Current Life?
Sleep Away - Bob Acri
18.What Type Of Men/Women Do I like?
Teach Me How to Dougie - Cali Swag District
19.Where Will I Live?
Since U Been Gone - Pitch Perfect
20.What Will My Dying Words Be?
Radioactive Fox - Imagine Dragons vs Ylvis
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
Quasar said crossly. "Let's go back to the library and question those five meddlesome students."
-Lines 4-5 pg. 81, Thea Stilton: The Journey To Atlantis
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
yesterday to feed the dogs
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at on the computer?
Pocket Princesses on Tumblr
9. What are you wearing?
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
an hour ago
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
wall stickers of san francisco
13. Seen anything weird lately?
15. What is the last film you saw?
iphone 5s, ipad mini, macbook air and then I would donate like one-third of my money to the victims of typhoon haiyan
17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Pokemon to be real please
18. Do you like to dance?
classical ballet, yes
19. What is the first thing you think when you hear these words: 1)heart, 2)straw, 3) applesauce.
20. What would you call your first child? Give a boy and girl name.
Colton and Jane probably
1. Pick your favorite color out of the following:
2. Pick your favorite animal out of the following:
3. Pick your desired honeymoon spot:
B. New York
C. East Africa
4. Pick your favorite instrument:
C. Electric Guitar
5. Pick your favorite soft drink:
A. Dr. Pepper
C. Coca Cola
E. Mountain Dew
6. Name A Person Of The Opposite Sex... A.C
7. Name A Person Of The Same Sex... C.G
8. The Time Now... 12:29
9. Your Age secret :)
10. You don't have to write it down, but make a WISH make sure it's what you really want. ...and then scroll down! (now go down, and you will see the answers!!!)
HERE ARE THE ANSWERS!
Question number ONE:
A. Red - Adventurous
B. Pink - Fun
C. Yellow - Sweet
D. Green - Wacky
E. Blue - Romantic (x)
F. Purple - Mysterious
Question number TWO:
A. Cat - Feminine
B. Dog - Loving (x)
C. Fish - Boring
D. Snake - Boyish
E. Parrot - Annoying
F. Mouse - Brainy
Question number THREE:
A. Hawaii - Romantic
B. New York - Busy (x)
C. East Africa - Curious
D. Spain - Mysterious
E. Montana - Country Girl/Boy
Question number FOUR:
A. Violin - Intellectual
B. Piano - Popular (x)
C. Electric Guitar - Wacky
D. Drums - Wild
Question number FIVE:
A. Dr. Pepper - Popular
B. Sprite - Wacky
C. Coca Cola - Wild (x)
D. Pepsi - Fun
E. Mountain Dew - Athletic
Question number SIX:
That person will have a crush on you after you repost this! (Doubt it )
Question number SEVEN:
That person will become your enemy if you don't repost this! (Nooooo! T-T)
Question number EIGHT:
How many hours long you have to repost this!
Question number NINE:
How many months that you and the person in number 6 will go out! if you repost this..or longer
Question number TEN:
That will come true if you repost this in the amount of time (question) number 8 REPOST THIS AS "CRUSH TEST"
Unsafe External Link