Poll: Favorite Tribute for the 71st Hunger Games? Who knows, you might save them from the Bloodbath! Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Hunger Games, and Once Upon a Time.
Age: Assuming we regenerate every 7 years, we can say I've respawned at least three times.
Fandoms: Daughter of Athena, Ravenclaw, District 4 Tribute, Divergent, Targaryen, Fanger, Member of the JLA, Avenger, Freman, Galactic Hitchhiker, Unofficial Cullen, Dragon Rider, Taking down Division, Winchester, Neal Caffrey's fence, Browncoat, Narnian, Dr. Horrible Fangirl, Guildie, Knight of the Round Table, and Reader of Classical Literature.
WIP: I Wish I Was the Moon - My take on the 71st Hunger Games that has thus far taught me never to do 24 "main" characters in the same story again. Currently being posted as I get it done.
Capitol Games - In the planning. 76th Hunger Games with the Capitol children.
Also working on non-fanfiction related works and might eventually take a Beta reader to look over my grammar and give feedback.
I freely admit that I will review other people's works in hopes that they'll read mine and do the same. However I don't want to beg for reviews either. Just quid pro quo. My creative writing classes over the years have always stressed the idea that in order to be a better writer, it is required that you also become a better reader. It doesn't matter what you read so long as you're learning and then you find how one author might be better with one area of writing but weaker in another. It also warms an author's heart to know that someone is paying attention to their work even on a small scale and actually enjoys it. While not all appreciate constructive criticism, it is what helps us all become better.
To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.
LIST TWELVE OF YOUR FAVORITE HUNGER GAMES CHARACTERS IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER
1. Have you ever though of Six and Eleven as best friends?
Aww Rue and Annie. :( I think they probably would have gotten along pretty well outside of the Arena.
If clothes make the man then Cinna is definitely a 10. And I like how he wasn't overdone like so many of the other Capitol peeps.
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
It would have to be the other way around and even then, woah. Finnick would not be pleased that someone would do that to Mags and HE BETTER TAKE CARE OF IT.
4. Can you recall an awesome thing about Nine?
He won by DUCKING while his entrails were about to fall all over the ground. Plus beating out 47 people rather than 23 is pretty impressive.
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
They could go hang out in trees together, but I think Johanna is a little too rough and tumble for Rue.
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Finnick/Haymitch... Which I now want to go look up and see if that is actually a thing on here. Hopefully Finnick/Buttercup isn't. XD
7. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
Effie/Beetee... Quite possibly, but then I haven't gone looking for it.
8. What score would you give to Four if you were the Gamemaker?
12. Cinna you go on with your sassy self and beat them all... Though from his fight in Catching Fire, he'd probably get around a 5 without a pair of scissors around.
9. (1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (7). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (6), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (12).
Effie and Prim are in a happy relationship until Haymitch runs off with Prim. Effie is brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Annie and a brief unhappy affair with Rue, then follows the wise advise of Finnick and finds true love with Mags...
Oh hell it's probably already been written.
10. Does anyone on your friends’ list read Three hot?
He's Peeta and he knows it. Who doesn't love Peeta? He'll make you CAKE.
11. Does anyone on your friends’ list write or draw eleven?
Yes in a plentiful supply
12. Would anyone on your friends’ write Two/Four/Five?
13. If you wrote a songfic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Is it wrong to say the Electric Slide?
14. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
Prim walking in on Johanna and Mags... She's either close the door really quickly or run away screaming.
15. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve in a love scene?
I think this thing is meaner to Prim than Collins was... "Age is Just a Number"
16. What would be a good pick up line for ten to use on two?
Purr purr meeooow *rolls over onto back* (I'm feline fine since I met you.)
17. What would be a good title for this?
Finding a New Friend
18. How would you feel if Seven/Eight were in a fight?
Prim and Beetee would probably just need separating and sent off to go do their own work.
19. What would you think if you found (5) was a really good friend of a sibling or relative of yours?
JACKPOT. Please come over and visit more often. If you forget your clothes, that's okay.
20. How would you react if you saw (8) and (11) in a closet together with a rubber ducky?
Clearly Annie found one of Beetee's new weapons and he's trying to talk her out of it, but she ran into the closet and that is why he followed her in there.
21. How would you feel if (2) dissed you in the worst possible way ever?
AX THROUGH THE HEART. Please, it would be less painful.
Snuggle times. With plenty of kitty treats because kitties make everything a little bit better.
23. What would you think if (1) was emo and had tried to slit his/her wrists? If (1) is already emo/slit his/her wrists already, what would you think if (1) became the most optimistic person in the world?
Effie, there is so much to live for and some day you'll get a better District if you don't want to stay in 12. Maybe they let you have 7 or something? Or I'll go get Haymitch and tell him what you're doing.
24. What would you feel this second if (4) gave you a daisy right now?
Thank you Cinna.
25. (6) has just stolen your hairbrush. What is the first thing you would say?
"Um... That one is mine? And it's all wrong for your hair honey."
Prim, Haymitch, and Cinna are all singing at 3 AM. First, I'm probably still awake. Two, I would not be afraid to pelt them with whatever I found nearby to get them to SHUT UP.
Johanna and Annie would be some of the most interesting teachers I have to say. I'd be a lot better at using an ax at least.
28. What would (8) say if (1) and (5) got married?
Beetee would probably congratulate them and be a little weirded out over Finnick's sudden interest in Effie.
Johanna would be more likely related in actuality to Haymitch than Buttercup. She might be catty, but she's also known to have addiction issues.
A gift for Katniss or Thresh! Because Rue is a giving soul.
31.The end! By the way, I set you up on a date with (4).
Cool beans. Think he'll make me a dress for the occasion?