House, Faction, District, ETC: In the Non-Judging Breakfast Club, Ravenclaw, Erudite, District 1, Vampire, Gallagher Girl.
Age: I can be reaped.
What I look like: Dark Brunette Hair. Tall for my age. Not super skinny but not over weight. Oh, and I have a light olive skin tone!!
What I am like:I love to sing, I read a lot obviously, ummmm oh and I love little kids! (most the time)!, oooo and i'm in 4-H and choir!
Things I love: Lip gloss, fashion, puppies, cute clothes, Hollister, Macy's, Sephora, my pug Mia, my GalaxySIII, italian food, NYC, Twilight, Harry Potter, Divergent, The Hunger Games, The Princess Diaries, The Vampire Diaries, Once Upon a Time, Gossip Girl, Greek, TFioS, and Jacob Black!!!!!!
My faves: Twilight, Harry Potter, Once Upon a Time , Glee, Once Upon A Time, Gossip Girl, Disney, Shopping!, Greek, and other awesome things like various singers and songs!
My unhealthy fictional character obsession/love: Jacob Black oh and Nathaniel Archibald...
The OTPS, in order:
5) RenesmeexJacob- Renesmee Cullen and Jacob Black from The Twilight Saga. Twilight was the thing that got me into fandoms, and Renesmee and Jacob love stories brought me to fanfiction in the 5th grade(even when I didn't know what that was then), so even though I haven't read Twilight fanfiction(or the books) in quite a while, that's what brought me here, and it will always have a special place in my heart.
4) Delena- Damon Salvatore and Elena Gilbert from The Vampire Diaries. I'm not far in this series, but I'm OBSESSED with Delena. Even though Elena is still with Stefan right now (yes, I couldn't help it and I read spoilers) the way Damon obviously loves her and is constantly trying to protect her is so cute!
3) Scorose- Scorpius Malfoy and Rose Weasley from Harry Potter. I can't help but love them, and a lot of people agree with me. The main reason I started shipping this is due to my #1 OTP, but after reading some things, and seeing some pictures even if I didn't ship #1, I think I would still love Scorose.
2) Serenate- Serena Van der Woodsen and Nate Archibald from Gossip Girl. Ever since I began watching this show I shipped Serenate HARD. Yes, I like Chair, and the NJBC's friendship is so perfect, but everyone thinks that. Dan didn't deserve Serena, it's that simple. So when I read the books, I just knew, Serenate had to happen. I mean even though Nate and Blair had dated since kindergarten, Nate had loved Serena since birth, and I like to believe Serena loved him too.
1) Dramione- Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger from Harry Potter. While, I have no clue what started this, or how I came to find them I can't help but literally devour these fanfics. I'm pretty sure I looked up some fanfics for this as a sort of "joke" to myself. I do that sometimes, look up a ship that I think about, and see what the community is like, even if it is not canon. I read one story, and I was hooked, but before I go into that, I'm going to discuss #3, which probably makes more sense now, I ship Scorose, because I think of it as the Dramione that never happened. Back to Dramione, I love all things Dramione from her befriending him when they are young, to them being Heads together in an "8th year"(or just an 8th year and they get together), to Hermione being dark(more specifically being Voldemort's daughter), to a marriage law with them being paired together, and lastly them just finding each other after school and becoming friends with that leading to something more. I have read them all and typing this makes me want to go read more!!
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven
Opening Credits: Bohemian Rhapsody- Queen
Waking Up: Temperature- Sean Paul
First Day of School: Do You Want to Build a Snowman?- Frozen Soundtrack
Falling In Love: Unconditionally- Katy Perry
Fight Song: Poker Face- Lady GaGa
Breaking Up: All Summer Long- Kid Rock
Prom Night: We Are Young- Fun.
Life: The Good Stuff- Kenny Chesney
Mental Breakdown: Fall for You- Secondhand Serenade
Driving: Radioactive- Imagine Dragons
Flashback: I Wanna Talk About me- Toby Keith
Getting Back Together: Dirt Road Anthem- Jason Aldean
Wedding: Cowboy Take me Away- Dixie Chicks
Birth of a Child: Bartender- Lady Antebellum
Final Battle: Primadonna- Marina and The Diamonds
Funeral Song: Love Runs Out- One Republic
Final Credits: Remember When- Alan Jackson
A large percent of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". If you're one of the ones who does know and wants to slug them, copy and paste this into your profile.
FANFICTION: MY ANTI-DRUG. Because, who has time for drugs if you're reading and plotting and writing and checking reviews? If this is true for you, copy and paste this to your profile.
I once read that only math can save us now. Put this in your profile if you're screwed.
There are three kinds of people: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who don't know what the heck is happening. (I'm the third most of the time)
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever gotten so sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember what you were talking about in the first place, copy
this onto your profile.
If you've reread Twilight over 4 times...copy/paste this into your profile.
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile.
A person is a person know matter how small. Dr. Seuss
Today you are you. That is truer that true.There is no one alive who is youer that you. Dr. Seuss
Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened. Dr. Seuss
I only hope we never lose sight of one thing- that it all started with a mouse. Walt Disney
Keep moving forward. Walt Disney
All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. Walt Disney
Some people care too much... I think it's called love. Winnie The Pooh
Never say goodbye, because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting. Peter Pan
Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever. Walt Disney
Never interrupt someone doing what you said couldn't be done. Amelia Earhart
It's kind of fun to do the impossible. Walt Disney
You never forget the face of the person who is your last hope.Katniss Everdeen
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are. Alice In Wonderland
I knew who I was this morning. But I've changed a lot since then. Alice In Wonderland
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. Dr. Seuss
I think she's hallucinating. Maybe you should slap her. Alice Cullen
Your special Momma. Renesmee Cullen
You. Got. Food. In. My. Hair. Rosalie Hale
Straight to the rhythm of love. The Plain White T's
We were cursed! Snow White
Sure,Sure Jacob Black
Unsafe External Link