House, Faction, District, ETC: Member of the Non-Judging Breakfast Club, Ravenclaw, Erudite, District 1, Vampire, Gallagher Girl, Daughter of Athena.
Age: I can be reaped.
What I look like: Dark Brunette Hair. 5'6". Hourglass figure.
What I am like:I love to sing, I read a lot obviously, and i'm in 4-H!
Things that I love: Lip gloss, puppies, VS Pink, Sephora, my pug Mia, my GalaxyS5, Italian food, NYC, Harry Potter, The Breakfast Club, The Hunger Games, Rainbow Rowell, Elizabeth Scott, The Vampire Diaries, Once Upon a Time, Gossip Girl, Greek, Hart of Dixie, Friday Night Lights, and Damon Salvatore!!
My faves: Twilight, Harry Potter, Once Upon a Time, Glee, Gossip Girl, Disney, Shopping!, Greek, OneRebuplic, The Script, Imagine Dragons, and many more.
My unhealthy fictional character obsession/love: Damon Salvatore oh and Nathaniel Archibald...
The OTPS, in order:
5) RenesmeexJacob- Renesmee Cullen and Jacob Black from The Twilight Saga. Twilight was the thing that got me into fandoms, and Renesmee and Jacob love stories brought me to fanfiction in the 5th grade(even when I didn't know what that was then), so even though I haven't read Twilight fanfiction(or the books) in quite a while, that's what brought me here, and it will always have a special place in my heart.
4) Delena- Damon Salvatore and Elena Gilbert from The Vampire Diaries. I'm not far in this series, but I'm OBSESSED with Delena. Even though Elena is still with Stefan right now (yes, I couldn't help it and I read spoilers) the way Damon obviously loves her and is constantly trying to protect her is so cute!
3) Scorose- Scorpius Malfoy and Rose Weasley from Harry Potter. I can't help but love them, and a lot of people agree with me. The main reason I started shipping this is due to my #1 OTP, but after reading some things, and seeing some pictures even if I didn't ship #1, I think I would still love Scorose.
2) Serenate- Serena Van der Woodsen and Nate Archibald from Gossip Girl. Ever since I began watching this show I shipped Serenate HARD. Yes, I like Chair, and the NJBC's friendship is so perfect, but everyone thinks that. Dan didn't deserve Serena, it's that simple. So when I read the books, I just knew, Serenate had to happen. I mean even though Nate and Blair had dated since kindergarten, Nate had loved Serena since birth, and I like to believe Serena loved him too.
1) Dramione- Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger from Harry Potter. While, I have no clue what started this, or how I came to find them I can't help but literally devour these fanfics. I'm pretty sure I looked up some fanfics for this as a sort of "joke" to myself. I do that sometimes, look up a ship that I think about, and see what the community is like, even if it is not canon. I read one story, and I was hooked, but before I go into that, I'm going to discuss #3, which probably makes more sense now, I ship Scorose, because I think of it as the Dramione that never happened. Back to Dramione, I love all things Dramione from her befriending him when they are young, to them being Heads together in an "8th year"(or just an 8th year and they get together), to Hermione being dark(more specifically being Voldemort's daughter), to a marriage law with them being paired together, and lastly them just finding each other after school and becoming friends with that leading to something more. I have read them all and typing this makes me want to go read more!!
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven
Opening Credits: Style- Taylor Swift
Waking Up: I Gotta Feeling- Black Eyed Peas
First Day of School: Breathe- Faith Hill (not sure how this is the first day, but it's a pretty good song anyway)
Falling In Love: Crazier- Taylor Swift
Fight Song: Sail- AWOLNATION
Breaking Up: Come With Me Now- KONGOS
Prom Night: Just the Way You Are- Bruno Mars
Life: Cowboy Take me Away- Dixie Chicks (another fabulous song)
Mental Breakdown: Secrets- OneRepublic (that is slightly worrying)
Driving: Good Riddance- Green Day
Flashback: Pompeii- Bastille
Getting Back Together: Human- Christina Perri
Wedding: Rocketeer- Far East Movement
Birth of a Child: Sexyback- Justin Timberlake
Final Battle: 21 Guns- Green Day
Funeral Song: Jealous- Nick Jonas
Final Credits: Hallelujah- Celtic Thunder
A large percent of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". If you're one of the ones who does know and wants to slug them, copy and paste this into your profile.
FANFICTION: MY ANTI-DRUG. Because, who has time for drugs if you're reading and plotting and writing and checking reviews? If this is true for you, copy and paste this to your profile.
I once read that only math can save us now. Put this in your profile if you're screwed.
There are three kinds of people: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who don't know what the heck is happening.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever gotten so sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember what you were talking about in the first place, copy this onto your profile.
If you've reread Twilight over 4 times...copy/paste this into your profile.
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile.
A person is a person know matter how small. Dr. Seuss
Today you are you. That is truer that true.There is no one alive who is youer that you. Dr. Seuss
Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened. Dr. Seuss
Keep moving forward. Walt Disney
All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. Walt Disney
Some people care too much... I think it's called love. Winnie The Pooh
Never say goodbye, because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting. Peter Pan
Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever. Walt Disney
Never interrupt someone doing what you said couldn't be done. Amelia Earhart
It's kind of fun to do the impossible. Walt Disney
You never forget the face of the person who is your last hope.Katniss Everdeen
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are. Alice In Wonderland
I knew who I was this morning. But I've changed a lot since then. Alice In Wonderland
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. Dr. Seuss
I think she's hallucinating. Maybe you should slap her. Alice Cullen
Straight to the rhythm of love. The Plain White T's
If you could meet 25 fictional characters, who would it be? Why? (in no particular order)
1. Alice Cullen- The Twilight Saga- Alice just seems like she could be my best friend. She is sassy and sarcastic. And she loves to shop.
2. Cath Avery- Fangirl- I have never related to a character more than I have related to Cath, that's why I want to meet her.
3. Damon Salvatore- The Vampire Diaries- Damon makes me laugh CONSTANTLY. I'd love to meet him, just to witness the sarcasm first hand.
4. Hermione Granger- Harry Potter- I understand Hermione's love and want for learning. She seems like she could have amazing conversation and discussions.
5. Annabeth Chase- Percy Jackson- Another person who loves to learn, I also some what relate to Annabeth, I'd totally be a daughter of Athena.
6. Blair Waldorf- Gossip Girl- Blair always seems to have the best advice, and if that doesn't fix it, you know her army will. Blair is totally someone you want on your side.
7. Katniss Everdeen- The Hunger Games- Katniss is such a strong person, and can do just about anything. I'd love to ask her about her experiences.
8. America Singer- The Selection- I love America, but sometimes I just want to shake her! Maxon is perfect, but she always has something to distract her from him.
9. Draco Malfoy- Harry Potter- I have always thought Draco was misunderstood, some people hate him. I love him. And I want to meet him.
10. Jonas- The Giver- Jonas has to go through A LOT in a span of a under a year. What is that like? I'd like to know.
11. Tobias Eaton- Divergent- Tobias is so complex, because he has such a troubled past. I'd love to get through the shield he has put around himself.
12. Cammie Morgan- Gallagher Girls- Cammie goes to a school for spies! I think that is crazy awesome, and I'd love to know more!
13. Niklaus Mikaelson- The Vampire Diaries/ The Originals- Klaus is another complex character, is he good or bad? I like to think he is more good than anything, but I'd have to meet him to make sure.
14. Kim Possible- Kim Possible- Kim is my childhood hero, and who doesn't want to meet their hero?
15. Rachel Berry- Glee- I have big dreams, and so did Rachel. I want to know exactly how she achieved her goals.
16. Elphaba- Wicked- Elphaba is so misunderstood, and she is such an amazing person. She shows that you really shouldn't be prejudice towards people.
17. Tony Stark- Iron Man- Tony also makes me laugh a lot. And he also totally achieved something great.
18. Jordan Woods- Catching Jordan- She is a female quarterback, she doesn't care what people think, and I think that is amazing.
19. Lorelai Gilmore- Gilmore Girls- Lorelai is such a cool mom, and she has overcome a lot of things.
20. Romeo Montague- Romeo and Juliet- Romeo is one of my least favorite characters, and really I would just tell him to stop being impulsive, to think before he acts.
21. Ron Weasley- Harry Potter- Another character I'm not too fond of, Ron is whiny and always complains about Hermione even though she is the one keeping him alive 99% of the time. He is also always extremely jealous of Harry, even though Harry rarely talks about his fame, but if he does you can be sure Ron will complain about it. I'd tell Ron to be his own person.
22. Regina Mills- Once Upon a Time- Regina is so misunderstood, and she changes for the better. I'd like to just talk to her sometime,
23. Percy Jackson- Percy Jackson- Percy is hilarious, and sometimes he doesn't even mean to be. He is very courageous and protective. I'd like to know more about him having to deal with the gods.
24. Ariel- The Little Mermaid- Ariel has been my favorite princess since I was little. That's reason enough to want to meet her, I think.
25. Fred and George Weasley- My two favorites of the Weasley family, they know the perfect way to brighten someones day.