Author has written 6 stories for Spider-man Unlimited, Codename: Kids Next Door, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
REQUEST BOX IS CLOSED AS OF JANUARY 28!
Character of the Month: Dogmeat (Fallout 4)
Nicknames: Sar, Key, Super, and Sam
Birthday: July 23
Favorite Video Games: All Halo Series (Halo 3 is Most Favorited), Fable Series, Dead rising 2, Left for Dead 1&2, Sims 2&3, Resident Evil 4&6, Walking Dead (Telltale Game), Mass Effect Series, Assassain's Creed 3, Wolf Among Us, Far Cry 3, Batman: Arkham Asylum,
Favorite Tv Shows: The Walking Dead (Currently Most Favorited), Breaking Bad, The Strain, Criminal Minds, Talking Dead, BBC Sherlock, Game of Thrones, Better Call Saul, Doctor Who, Dexter, Grey's Anatomy, Once Upon a Time, Days of Our Lives, Agents of Shield... and soo many others...
Favorite Cartoons: Generator Rex, The Secret Satudays (Currently Most Favorited), Stoked, Spider-Man Unlimited, Codename: Kids Next Door, Sym-Bionic Titain, Total Drama Series, Ben 10 (Just the regular old one), Avatar: Last Airbender, Kim Possible, Teen Titans, soo many others...
Animes: Dragonball Z/GT, Hetalia: Axis Power/World Series/Beautiful World, One Piece, Eureka Seven, Soul Eater, Samurai 7, Naurto, Highschool of the Dead, Bleach, Sword Art Online, Ouran High School Host Club, Fairy Tail, Romeo X Juliet, IGPX, Yu-Gi-Oh, Digimon, Pokémon, Yu Yu Hakusho, Sgt. Frog, Attack on Titan (Currently Most Favorited), Fullmetal Alchemist, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Blue Exorcist, Corpse Party: Tortured Souls, Deltora Quest, Kotoura-San, Seraph of the End and soo soo many more
Favorite Books: The Hunger Games, Percy Jackson and The Olympians, The Kane Chronicles, Warrior Cats, To Kill A Mocking Bird, Outsiders
Favorite Movie: Hotel For Dogs, The Hunger Games, Percy Jackson, Avengers,
Favorite Subject: School- Reading a Book and Writing Stories
Not at School- Still Reading and Writing but with video games and Tv shows
Favorite Comics: The Walking Dead, Fables, Batman
Favorite Mangas: Psyren (Currently most Favorited), Shingeki No Kyojin/Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist, Hetala: Axis Powers, Summer Wars, Soul Eater, Sword Art Online, One Piece, Naruto, Ouran High School Host Club, Corpse Party Bloody Covered, Kuroshitsuji, High School of the Dead, Shingeki No Kyojin A Choice With No Regrets, Shingeki No Kyojin Before the Fall, Soul Eater, twenty thousand more
If you want to know a little about me and came to this profile for a reason, wanting to know about me here it is. I'm a young teen at the age of twelve from a small city in United States (let's not get into too much detail), where I'm currently growing up in. I go to a kind of middle school most likely different then yours, and enjoy going there. However love being at home. School to me is where learning comes from and with out it we would be nothing (bet I got you too bored there, but this is about me.) Ever since I was 5 or 6, I've always wanted to be a Veterinarian/Vet to small animals (dogs, cats, etc.), along with being an author.
I'm a big tomboy! Loving action figures, video games, and not afraid to get my clothes dirty or ripped. I do have girlyish side though... I may wear make-up and enjoy shopping once in a while. I love all genre of music including country, R&B, and classics. But MY favorite kind is Pop rock, regualar Pop, and Punk Rock. My favorite band is Linkin Park and Breaking Benjamin. I also am some what simple, mixed with punk (as noted from my friend, I have a kind of punk hair and style). Although I don't come to school as a punk. As my class says it, I'm a teacher's pet just because I enjoy learning and my teachers. I do love!!! Anime and Cartoons!!! Especially TSS (The Secret Saturdays), KND (Kids Next Door), DBZ (Dragon ball Z), and Hetalia. But I have a heart to heart connection with The Walking Dead, so thrilling and suspense, not to mention horror.
My writing style and art style was something that happened growing up. Couple years back, I enjoyed writing and drawing in my notebooks, but never thought about showing them. As said by my teachers and some friends, I'm a little Introvert or Loner. As I'm always stuck in the corner or isolated on a table, reading, drawing, AND writing. I love to read all kinds of books, like music, I love a bunch of genre of reading.
Stories (In Progress)
Spider-Man Unlimited - Destiney Unleashed Part Two (HIATUS Until New Plot Comes Into Mind)
It's time for the final battle of the rebels to fight back and have their freedom for humanity. It won't come easy with the conflict between humans and beastiels, but with Spider-Man's help. He will come to his senses to realize, it's not the same planet like home.
Codename: Kids Next Door- Operation: HEART
Numbuh 362/Rachel and Numbuh 1/Nigel have been close friend's since they moved to United States. They have been with eachother and done everything with eachother. But when their feelings start to get in the way of their mission and friendship. It's up to them to fix it, while defeating Grandfather.
Codename: Kids Next Door- Operation: GALACTIC (In Development)
7 months before Operation HEART, 6 months after Operation INTERVIEWS. It's time for Nigel to decide, who the real villains are and what is to come for him, his friends, everyone on Earth, and the Kids Next Door.
Hetalia - Surprise
England's big day has arrive and wishes it would go away. But when he goes to the next world conference, he's in for a big surprise. Rated T for a certain British man's language within the story.
Codename: Kids Next Door - Concert Night
Cree's friends want to know who she thinks is the cutest boy in their student body, but when a certain teen comes up to invite her to a concert. She'll be thinking about her choice of the cutest when one serenades to the teen.
I do take most request and crossovers if you want.
I do not own any of the series or characters.
My Ocs rightfully belong to me, so ask if you can use them. Once I have most of them in my stories I will put them up to see if you want to use them, they are on the very, very, very bottom of the Bio and on top of stories (if you have computer)
WARNING BIG SPOILER FOR MY STORIES!!!!!!!!! IF YOU DON"T KNOW ANY OF THE CHARACTERS, COME BACK WHEN YOU DO!!!
Shippings I follow Ocs and not Ocs:
The Secret Saturdays-ZakxWadi, JasonxDanielle(Ocs), DrewxDoc, DoylexAbbey, KomodoxZon, FiskxNala(Oc), more to come.
Stoked-EmmaxJohnny, Ella(Oc)xGeorge, ReefxFin, LoxBroseph, BummerxKelly (in show, not in story), BummerxSara(Oc, in story), TyxEmma(in show, sadly not story), more to come
Generator Rex:CircexRex(in show, sadly not story), Seven(Oc)xRex(in story), HolidayxSix, NoahxCirce (both in show and story, I don't know why), KimmyxTrey(Ocs), more to come
Spiderman Unlimited: PeterxNaoko and JohnxKaren
Codename: Kids Next Door- Numbuh 362/Rachel T. MckenzieXNumbuh 1/Nigel Uno, Numbuh 86/Fanny FulbrightXNumbuh 60/Patton Drilovsky, Numbuh 3/Kuki SanbanXNumbuh 4/Wallabee Beatles, Numbuh 5/Abigail LincolnXNumbuh 2/Hoagie Gilligan, Numbuh 83/SonyaXNumbuh 84/Lee, and Numbuh 23/Virginia SimsXNumbuh 35/Bartie Stork (See next down little bitty further for interesting reasons I ship for along with other pairs)
Dragonball Z: ToraxKai(Ocs), TaoxLeia(Ocs), GotenxValese, PanxTrunks, MaroonxUub, GokuxChiChi, GohanxVidel, more to come
Walking Dead: TV Series: RickxLori, AndreaxShane, CarolxDaryl, GlennxMaggie,RickXMichone, and AndreaXMilton
Video Game (Telltale Game): LeexCarley, DuckxClem(friends), KennyxKatjaa, OmidxChrista,
Comic: RickXLori, CarlXSophia, GlennXMaggie, RickXAndrea, MichoneXTyresse,
Resident Evil: ClairexLeon, LeonxHelena, ClairexSteve, SherryxJake, and ChrisxJill
Mass Effect: FemShepardxGarrus, MaleShepardxMiranda, GarrusxTali(if playing as Male Shep.), MirandaxJacob(If playing as Fem Shepard.)
Hetalia: EnglandxOc, EnglandxAmerica, AmericaxOc, GermanyxItaly, FrancexCanada, HungaryxAustria, ChinaxRussia, EnglandxSeychelles, EnglandxJapan (I match England with pretty much everyone except France), OcsxOcs
Attack on Titan: LevixPetra(OTP), ErwinxHanji(STP), ErenxMikasa, MikexNanaba, ConniexSasha, BertholdtxAnnie, ArminxKrista, ErwinxLevi, YmirxKrista
(WANT REASONS FOR A SHIPPING I KNOW OF, PM ME AND I'LL POST IT HERE)
My Reasons for KND Pairings-
Courting Commanders/Starlight Soldiers (1/362)- THEY ARE ADORABLE, NO QUESTION ABOUT IT. It's obvious that Rachel has a crush on Nigel during Operation: GIRLFRIEND, and have a close relationship in Operation: IT. Yep, definitely my favorite.
Yelling Trooper (60/86)- They had no interaction what so ever in the series, but are seen together in Operation: HOLIDAY and MAURICE. Patton also showed concern to Fanny during Operation: TRAINING. 2nd Favorite!
Giraffe Ninjas (2/5)- They're really cute together, and it seems like Abby expresses her feeling whenever she hits Hoagie. Hehehe... plus during Operation: COUCH, it was shown Numbuh 5 got jealous of Numbuh 10 when Hoagie was drooling over her. Along with Operation: KISS, when she stated she would keep him in his closet. Third/3rd in counting!
Soda Junkies (35/23)- I wasn't completely seeing this pair, until they showed them together a lot often. Yeah, I like them a lot, need more love! Getting up there! So far fourth/4th!
Panda Warriors (3/4)- I think they're perfect for each other and everything, but their OVERUSED SO MUCH... Anywhere there is KND, there they are! I like them and everything, but they just are together too much. Sorry people, they're my fifth/5th!
Koala Pirates (83/84)- Well... despite them being young, I don't want them to get so much involved together like the other pairings, but they are cute together. They are usually around each other, and care for one another. So cute! Sixth/6th! Keep going!
(11.0/10)- Yeah... Gamewizard-2008 got me hooked up, like everyone else. After watching Operation: COUCH one night, I stood up and yelled, "IT'S CANON, NO QUESTIONS ABOUT IT!" Also waking my parents. :P Seventh/7th! May not be high, but it's my favorite Numbuh!
Cherry Luvers (1/5)- Here's a fun fact, when I started watching KND (about 4 or 5), I shipped the two, but when Operation: IT came in. BOOM! Courting Commanders FTW (FOR THE WIN), and I saw 2/5 getting closer to each other. But, now a days, I don't hate the pairing, nor do I ship the pair all together.
Closet Keepers (2/86)- (Shakes head and thumbs down) NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! Yelling Troopers and Giraffe Ninjas are already happening, if alternate parallel world maybe...
Firework Fires (1/Lizzie)- So it came to this pairing... (Takes deep breath) NOT/NO/NIE/NEIN/NA/NO WAY/ in my Fandom are they going to ever be together! If close friends, sure why not! But no way do I ship them together. BLEH... I'd rather have Nigel go out with Fanny. (Takes Second to realize) Oh wait...
(274/362)- Ha, get this. When I was way younger. I did USED to ship them... they were both blondes. -_- (Face palms) Jeez, but now I actually see them together... I think of them... as cousins, not just because their blonde, just their similarities on them being SOOPREME LEADER, and little similar personalities.
Desk Jocky (60/362)- It's a secondary shipping I support, if I wasn't a big 1 and 362 supporter then I will most likely be shipping this pair. Since they do seem to be cute with each other.
(363/Mushi)- (Points toward AdventurousDame424 and hugs!) Yeah... she got me into this pairing. Moved on from King Sandy and Mushi, plus she was totally right. I could actually see them causing mischievous tricks against Nigel and Hoagie. (Sees watch) Speaking of which...
(The Kid/Henrietta)- Hot boys with hot girls, totally can work...
(The Kid/Kuki)- One word... No.
(65.3/Lizzie)- This pairing I could say yes too...
(0.4/0.5 aka Lenny/Ogie)- Yes, I'll say it... they might have something I came across of on the internet in ZERO...
(0.1/0.3/0.2 aka Bruce/Ashley/David)- Well... this one is kinda difficult. Before I found Ashley and David, I shipped with Ashley and Bruce. But now... I can't decide between the two...
(19th Century/86)- (Laughs) Funny, but Me and Patton don't approve, they might have kissed, but... no thank you. Next pairing please.
(9/5)- Eh... more of a Giraffe Ninja if I may say so for myself...
(19th Cen./Margaret)- I see... if a boy hating-girl liked a girl, than I suppose the same could do with a girl hating-boy.
(274/Cree)- Sorry fandom pairing, but I kinda support The Steve with Cree believe it or not. Yeah, hehe.
(The Steve/Cree)- Like I said, I ship these to together... probably because they might be more closer to age than Chad is with Cree. But what can I say... it interest me, I saw them during TREATY and said to myself, "Hey, what the heck. I'll give them a go." How much you want to bet I'm the only one shipping them?
Wow... this is a long list if I may say so myself... but this is list of the pairings I do know of and have my opinions about so... yeah! A lot of them and not even half... but if you want to see the top 10 favorites! Here they are:
1/362, 60/86, 2/5, 35/23, 3/4, 84/83, 11.0/10, 363/Mushi, 65.3/Lizzie, and lastly Cree/The Steve (Surprising right?)
I've seen other fandoms do this so I decided to do my own and share it on here. You could copy then paste it on your profile or something you want, just don't take it as your own. I also have the blank sheet, just pm me if you want that to make it easier.
(X) You’re stubborn. (Extremely)
( ) You’re a workaholic.
(X) You like to wear red. (It's my favorite color!)
( ) Something terrible once happened to your hair.
( ) You’re a leader.
( ) You wear shades often.
( ) You’re naïve.
Count: 2 (I don't see me as a Nigel anyways.)
( ) You’re intelligent and smart.
( ) You wear light blue often.
(X) You enjoy reading comics. (I do enjoy it a lot.)
( ) You like air crafts and flying.
( ) You’re not a very picky eater.
( ) You have a little annoying brother.
(X) You like Mystery and detective related stuff. (I'm a fan of that stuff.)
Count: 2 (Never saw me as a Hoagie either.)
( ) You’re Japanese or have Japanese heritage.
( ) You like girly stuff.
(X) You have a bunch of stuff animals. (It's the truth... 'o_o)
(X) You care about animals very much. (I once wanted to be a vet cause I cared that much)
(X) You have a crush on one of your friends. (It's the truth)
( ) You’re usually always cheerful and happy.
(X) You wear green often. (Oregon Ducks is the main reason.)
Count: 4 (Not too bad I suppose.)
( ) You’re Australian
( ) You’re allergic to coconut.
( ) You’re very ferocity.
( ) You wear the color orange often.
( ) You’re street smart.
(X) You enjoy playing sports. (It's my life)
( ) You dislike girly things.
Count: 1 (I knew I wasn't a Wally)
( ) You’re very relaxed and laid-back.
( ) You wear dark blue often.
( ) You don’t have interest in dating.
( ) You wear a hat often.
(X) You have a parental side. (Especially to my younger cousins)
(X) You enjoy sweets and ice cream very much. (They are so delicious)
( ) You go by yourself third person rather than first.
Count: 2 (Interesting...)
( ) You have blonde hair and brown eyes.
( ) You wear sweaters.
(X) You like things done right.
(X) You dislike pressure.
( ) You usually volunteer to be the leader.
(X) You like watching nerd shows.
( ) You are very logical.
Count: 3 (I'm kind of surprised...)
(X) You are Irish (I get it from my dad's side.)
(X) You have really wavy hair. (I hate my hair.)
( ) You have freckles.
( ) You don't have many friends. (I'm sorry Fanny, but it's been shown :/)
( ) You dislike boys.
( ) You are rude often.
(X) You dislike being called a name. (Many names...)
Count: 3 (Huh... am I between everyone or something)
( ) You have spiked hair.
( ) You're loud.
(X) You get annoyed easily. (Especially the annoying people)
(X) You respect people higher than you. (I do indeed)
( ) You have a cleft chin.
(X) You are strict. (According to everyone I know.)
(X) You have a mischievous side. (Only to my friends.)
Count: 4 (Kind of surprised...)
( ) You rarely speak.
(X) You enjoy Yo-yo's. (I do like messing around with it.)
(X) You say cool often. (One of my favorite words)
( ) You've worn a ushanka.
(X) You have a different gender best friend. (I have two best friends that are different gender.)
Count: 3 (Intriguing)
( ) You hate the dark. (When I'm alone I guess... but not overall)
(X) You're very friendly. (Most of the time)
( ) You have a hidden darker side.
( ) You're shy easily.
( ) You wear pink often.
( ) You have bracelets on your hand usually.
Count: 1 (I never saw myself as a Sonia)
( ) You're clueless.
(X) You have dirty-dish blonde hair. (Kind of... or a very light brown.)
(X) You're nerdy. (A lot of the time.)
( ) You're responsible. (... don't ask...)
( ) You get nervous easily.
Count: 2 (Yeah... no)
(X) You have brown hair. (Very light brown, it changes with lighting.)
( ) You usually wear pigtails.
(X) You often wear black. (It's my second favorite color)
( ) You've blown something up before.
(X) You've been to a sleepover once. (When I was younger, yeah)
Count: 3 (Okay then.)
(X) You get jealous easily. (Extremely.)
(X) You're very possessive. (Heh...)
(X) You are a bad cook. (Indeed I am, can't cook worth crap)
( ) You are very brazen.
(X) You have/had dated. (Yeah... goes back a while ago...)
(X) You want your dates to go right. (All the time.)
(X) You're bossy. (I really am bossy a lot.)
Count: 6 (I'll be- I would have never thought)
(X) You're a teen. (In the midst of my teenage years.)
(X) You're very loyal. (Extremely loyal to my friends and family)
( )You're very secretive.
( ) One part of your hair covers your eye.
( ) You're betrayed something once in your life.
(X) You don't let go of something so easy. (It's always hard for me to let go of something.)
(X) You've once trained or help someone younger than you. (I've helped my younger cousins swim.)
Count: 4 (Kind of surprised I am a bit like him.)
( ) You're an adult.
( ) You have an older brother.
( ) You hate broccoli.
( ) You enjoy burning things.
( ) You dislike the cold.
( ) You were a coward as a child.
(X) You're sensitive. ('>.> Don't ask.)
Count: 1 (Not really surprised.)
Favorite Characters (Not including Ocs):
The Secret Saturdays- Zak, Drew, Miranda, and Doyle
Stoked- Emma, George, Bummer, and Fin
Generator Rex- Six, Dr. Holiday, Rex, and Noah
Dragonball Z- Gohan (Pre-Teen), Goten, Goku, and Vegeta
Spider-Man Unlimited: Karen, John, Spider-Man, and Bromley
Codename: Kids Next Door- Numbuh 362/Rachel T. McKenzie, Numbuh 60/ Patton Drilvosky, Numbuh 86/Fanny Fulbright, and Numbuh 1/Nigel Uno
The Walking Dead: Tv Series- Daryl Dixon, Rick Grimes,Beth Greene, and Michone
Video Game (TellTale Games)- Kenny, Lee, Carly, and Clementine
Resident Evil- Leon Scott Kennedy, Helena Harper, Sherry Birkins, and Claire Redfield
Mass Effect: John/Jane Shepard, Miranda, Garrus, and Tali
Hetalia- United Kingdom/Britain/England, Germany, America, and Japan
Soul Eater: Death The Kid, Maka, Liz, and Soul
Eureka Seven- Holland, Eureka, Talho, and Renton
One Piece: Sanji, Zoro, Luffy, and Nami
Attack on Titan: Erwin, Levi, Hanji,and Mike
BBC Sherlock: Sherlock, John Watson, Mrs. Hudson, and Mycroft
Quotes of favorite TV shows (Spoilers)
The Secret Saturdays-
"Zak is Kur" - Doc Saturday about Zak (Kur Part 1)
"Holiday... Rebecca. You are the strongest, smartest woman I have ever met... and the most stubborn. You never give up! If there is a way to help your sister, find it" - Agent Six to Rebecca Holiday (A Family Holiday)
"16. You loved life, you gave everything up to save it. And you were just an android, I let you die. I can't do that, I won't watch anymore. I- I feel it slipping. And I won't watch this ANYMORE!" - Gohan about Android 16 before turning Super Saiyan 2
Codename: Kids Next Door-
"Kids Next Door Battle Stations!" - Said by many KND Operatives -especially Numbuhs 1 and 362- (Throughout Series)
"Kids Next Door Rules!" - Said by many KND Operatives (Throughout Series)
"I'd really hate to see you give that up."
"Thanks Nigel, but not thanks. I think I'm done." Numbuhs 1 and 362 (Operation I.T)
"Hey, y'know, it's still Meatball Sandwich Day up on the Moonbase, wanna grab some dinner?"
"Thanks Rachel, but... I think I'll pass this time."
"I understand. You know where I am if you want to talk. See ya around soldier." - Numbuh 1 and Numbuh 362 (Climax of Operation G.I.R.L.F.R.I.E.N.D)
"Alright guys, listen up! Even if we never see each other again, just promise me one thing: That you never grow up, even if you're 100 years old and don't remember a thing about our times together. You still will be a kid at heart okay?... So who's with me?"
"1! KIDS NEXT DOOR! Goodbye..." Numbuhs 1 through 5 of Sector V (Climax of Operation I.N.T.E.R.V.I.E.W.S and Series)
Busy With School ()
Writing Story(ies) [For Fanfiction] (X)
Free Writing (X)
Family Emergencies ()
Personal: (In middle of summer vacation watching KND and Sherlock... has head canon made for crappy story.)
Operation: HEART: (Current focus, planning on rewriting later)
Operation: GLATATIC: (In Development)
Spider-Man Unlimited: (Coming up with new plot, rewatching Show)
A teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year.
home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to cry.
93 Percent Of the people who read this won't repost it. Don't be one of those people.
Believe in God and he'll always be there to protect you
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today
If you love God with your whole hear
t and are 100 percent proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? Falling off my pogo stick when I was younger, on my chin...
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? I snore once in a while, I don't really grind my teeth, and I talk in my sleep when it's of my favorite shows
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? I like Pop and Rock
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? 7:32 PM
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? New eps of Generator Rex, The Secret Saturdays, Codename: Kids Next Door, and Stoked
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? Some relatives that passed away and my old life
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? My most prized possession is my shark tooth necklace my closet friend gave me.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5 foot 3 inches
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? If i'm stuck for too long.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Only if i'm alone
i12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? My grandma passing away...
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? I'm not really a girly girl, more tomboy. But I enjoy some perfumes
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? I like brown, blue, and gray eyes. With black, brown, or blond hair.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? On sunset of a beach, or at a park. I don't know...
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Red Cream Soda and Fruit Punch Soda
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Peperonnies
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Ribs with extra sauce
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? The first meaningful gift I can remember is from one of my best friend's braclet.
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Maybe my closest friend a year older then me... but more as friends.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? No!
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? I like a bunch of different clothing.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? My dog Zack and my cat Lisa
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? Zack's a English Springer Spaniel. Lisa's a domestic cat.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Yeah, only if they were that close to me.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? I have alot of friends and family that mean alot to me. But my cousin and closest friend mean the best to me and I hope they know it. But they act as an older sibling to me (I'm an only child).
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 60 (Patton) or 86 (Fanny)... what I can't pick 362 (Rachel). Plus 60 and 86 both are my other favorite characters even if they are minor to the series (KND).
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES? I like both. Most of my friends are blond and my family is mostly brunnettes.
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? My closest friend (I'm mentioning him alot aren't I; Lol)
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? A couple friends of mine, especially one name Micah
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? I'm gone to Mexico.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Losing someone close (a friend or something), bullies, and feeling like a nobody.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Um...no sadly.
37. FIRST JOB? Working with my mom at the salon
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Once I'm fully a teenager I will, hahaha.
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Reading other stories and before that working on Spider-Man Unlimited.
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Nope
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? Me being skinny and some of my stories.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? I have them on right now (STINKS).
44.WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Um... new video games and legos
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? 2-4
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I have alot of relatives before me named Sarah, but my parents mostly just liked the name.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Once in awhile
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Am I suppose to know that before answering this?
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Uh...I guess so, but no my cursive. (Did I spell that right?)
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Ham!
52. ANY BAD HABITS? Uh... I sleep walk once in awhile.
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? ...Um my old Hannah Montana songs hehe.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Sure, why not!
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? No, not always. But I care about the inside of you.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Crying, screaming, and writing out my feelings on stories.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? Grandma's Home
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Barbie Dolls,Polly Pocket, and Legos
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? Not alot since I'm not popular, close to 10, mostly family
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A TODDLER? No... I liked Blue-Clues, Spongebob, and Spider-Man Unlimited when I was a toddler.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? If my someone did something stupid or to my teachers once in a while.
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Mac and Cheese.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? The guy needs to like me for who I am, has to be nice/kind, and maybe little kinda cute.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Sar and Princess (Dad), Butterfingers (Friends; Hey I missed the football once in awhile. Everyone does.) Key, Sam, or Super (Internet; Online)
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Linkin Park, Breaking Benjamin, Skillet, and Nickelback
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW(S)? 1. The Secret Saturdays, 2. Codename: Kids Next Door, 3. Generator Rex, 4. Stoked, and 5. Spider-Man Unlimited
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT/SAT SCORE? Uh...whats that?
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate or Vanilla
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? I sure hope so!
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Walking from my school to my house.
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? I see it right there.
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? Uh... 95 or 100 mph with my dad. Did I mention we got pulled over by a cop.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? They can, but I don't think they all want to.
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Chocolate Milk
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Mom
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? He's a boy...
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? Anything against God
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? Clowns or Spiders
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? July
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Leo, born July 23
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Really Dirty Blond
86. EYE COLOR? Hazel, mostly brown
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? McDonalds
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? I would hate to say it, but yes I do like Sushi.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Codename: Kids Next Door
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? July 23
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Drums or Guitar
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Republican
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Hugs plz! ;-)
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? 2 packs of Gummy Bears
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? I'm a preteen I can't really drive yet.
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? The Throne Of Fire By Rick Riordan
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: Secret...Shh...
1.You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station. What would you buy? Sour Gummy Worms!
2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be? Jeez, I don't know... um... a shark maybe, because they're fierce.
3. Whos your favorite redhead? Lol, Fanny from KND, everyone knows that.
4. What do you order when you're at IHOP? Those pancakes there were delicious..
5. Last book you read? To Kill a Mockingbird
6. Describe your mood with one word. Tired
7. Describe the last time you were injured? My cat, she scratched me and now, I'm bleeding... be right back.
8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with? Stuck in a well with, well I'm used to be being by myself, but I guess Garrett maybe.
9. Rock concert or symphony? Rock Concert Man! I love those things, but I'll go see a symphony also!
10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone? Current Wallpaper is Death the Kid on Lock screen and England on my home screen.
11. Favorite Soda? Red Cream Soda...
12. What type of shirt are you wearing? Red t-shirt, of course me and Numbuh 1's color!
13. If you could only use one form of transportation: My skateboard. XD
14. Most recent movie you have watched in theatres? Wow, that's been a while... maybe Avengers I guess... It was pure epic!
15. Name an actor/actress/singer/cartoon character you have or had the hots for: *Cough*Patton*Cough*Drilovsky*Cough* it was a had ok... But if Anime counts... My Igisuru and Doitsu... or England and Germany. XP
16. Whats your favorite kind of cake? Chocolate
17. What did you have for dinner last night? Last night, Mash potatoes and ham why?
18. Look to your left, what do you see? A Oregon Duck Pillow Pet
19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Of course I don't, take's forever...
20. Favorite toy as a child? Favorite toy now, well let's see... kinda girly, but (Blushes Embarrassed) My old Polly Pockets
21. Do you buy your own groceries? If I want a candy bar, or donut yes!
22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? All the time, the people at my school are just jerks
23. When's the last time you had gummy worms? (Looks down at pack), Um... I don't know...
24. What's your favorite fruit? My favorite fruit, well I guess I'll say Orange.
25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel? Nope! Don't have a picture of that.
26. Do you like running long distances? Yeah, I do like track and long distances.
27. Have you ever eaten snow? Not when it's yellow.
28. What color are your bedsheets? Yellow... SpongeBob Squarepants..
29. Whats your favorite flower? Red Rose, I like sunflowers also.
30. Do you do ballet? NO...
31. Do you listen to classical music? Once in a while.
32. What is the 1st TV Theme song that pops in your head? Kids Next Door! Duh!
33. Do you watch SpongeBob? Check question 28, that answer will be a yes.
34. What temperature is it outside right now? Let me check, (uses phone) 70*F
35. Do people consider you smart? Oh, yeah, all my classmates do.
36. How many piercings do you have? 1 on my two ears
37. Are you signed on AIM? No...
38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together? How'd you know that... I do it in Art all the time.
39. How do you feel about your family? I love them so much!
40. Do you have an iPod? N.O.
41. What time do you go to bed? During summer? Oh well 10:00 on school days, past 11:00 on Fridays and summer, and 6:00 on Saturdays (TOONAMI!)
42. What CD is currently in your CD player? I don't know where it's at... my CD Player is lost.
43. What movie do you know every line to? Operation: ZERO
44. What is your favorite salad dressing? Plain, I like Salads plain.
45. What do you want for Christmas this year? Let's check the list- Guitar, Video Games, Son Gohan Action Figure, New Microphone set for Xbox 360, One Piece, Soul Eater, and Dragonball Z Seasons, Lego Police Set, Death the Kid Plush, Golf Bag, and Kids Next Door shirt.
46. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you? Furthest family member is in North Carolina, Furthest Friend, somewhere in Colombia.
47. Do you like hugs? You want one?
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach: Slow dancing with my Best Friend
49. Whats the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name? Oh yeah! MY Middle name the MOST!
50. Do you watch college football? OH YEAH! GO OREGON DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies. (Love them)
You love jeans. (That's the only pants I wear)
Dogs are better than cats. (I love cat's really do, but... I Like dogs even more)
It's hilarious when people get hurt. (Yes, it is. But not too seriously)
You've played with/against boys on a team. (I played football with boys all year long in elementary during Recess)
Shopping is torture. (Someone... please... call... Game fly... and tell them... tell the... to cancel my shipment)
Sad movies suck. (They do...)
You own/ed an X-Box. (I have one right now)
Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid. (Loved them)
At some point in time you wanted to be a fire-fighter. (Pre-school, right before, wanting to become a vet.)
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega. (Have my DS right in front on me)
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers. (Me and my cousin Shawn, love it!)
You watch sports on TV. (College Football, College Basketball, Golf, Baseball, Softball... am I going to fast for you?)
Gory movies are cool. (Cool... they're awesome!)
You go to your dad for advice. (Iyep)
You own like a trillion baseball caps. (Wanna help me count them all?)
You like going to high school football games. (Go Wolverines!)
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards. (Still do once in a while)
Baggy pants are cool to wear. (Yeah, they're pretty neat.)
It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people. (Not a big fan of sleepovers)
Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors. (Red is AWESOME)
You love to go crazy and not care what people think. (Sure do!)
Sports is fun. (Sports is fun! Sports are my life!)
Talk with food in your mouth. (Hehe yeah)
Sleep with your socks on at night. (Every night almost)
(I guess I really am a big Tomboy XP)
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss.
You love to shop.
You wear eyeliner.
You wear the colour pink.
You go to your mom for advice. (I sure do.)
You consider cheer-leading a sport.
You hate wearing the color black.
You like hanging out at the mall.
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
You like wearing jewellery.
Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe.
Shopping is one of your favourite hobbies.
You don't like the movie Star Wars. (I love Star Wars!)
You were in gymnastics/dance.
It takes you around 30-60 minutes to shower, get dressed, and do make-up.
You smile a lot more than you should.
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.
You care about what you look like. (I care only when I'm leaving the house.)
You like wearing dresses when you can.
You like wearing body spray/perfume.
You love the movies. (This is girly?)
Used to play with dolls as little kid. (Yes... my Polly pockets and Barbies...)
Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it.
Like being the star of everything.
Well, I guess I'm more of a tom-boy than Girly-Girl, and I won't argue with that. I love being a Tom-boy!
Normal people, think being invisible is impossible. Hetalia Fan's, KNOW being invisible is possible because Prof.Canada proved it.
Normal people, wouldn't kill themselves because they are too scared of pain. Hetalia Fan's, wouldn't kill themselves's because they love themself's too much.
Normal people, say " Yolo and Swag ". Hetalian Fan's, say "Make Pasta not War ".
Normal People, love's Flordia! Hetalia Fan's, are smart enough to NOT go to Flordia.
Normal People, say they are cool. Hetalian Fan's, say they are Ze Awesome Prussia.
Normal People, don't know that Sealand is real. Hetalian Fan's, already staying at Sealand's place for the summer.
Normal People, don't become one with Mother Russia. Hetalian Fan's, are Mother Russia.
Normal People, aren't heros. Hetalian Fan's, we are SuperMan!
Normal People, listen to JB and 1D. Hetalian Fan's, listen's to Artie rock out his guitar!
Normal people, are rude and mean. Hetalia Fan's, is a family!
Normal people, don't belive in magic. Hetalia Fan's, live's with unicorns!
Normal People, won't repost this. Hetalia Fan's, will repost this
Is Currently Obsessed with...
Cartoon: Codename: kids Next Door
Anime: Assassination Classroom
Video Game: Halo 5, Fallout 4, Batman: Arkham Knight
Tv Show: Peaky Blinders
Book: 13 Hours: The True Story of Benghazi
Drink: Hot Chocolate
Character(s): Scarecrow (Batman) and All Companions from Fallout 4
My Rping KND Oc-
Numbuh: Numbuh 366 (Can you guess why?)
Occupation: Former KND Spy, Leader of Sector NV, Lead Singer/Guitarist in Unnamed band
Friends: Numbuh 12-Speed (Real-Life Friend's Oc/In Sector), Numbuh 9,000 (Real-Life Friend's Oc/In Sector), Numbuh 163 (XxstarfirezonexX's Oc/In Sector) Numbuh 214 (TheShippingMaster's Oc), Numbuhs 1-5, 362, 86, 60, 23, 35, 83, 84, and Maurice. (If you wanna be one of my friends on this, you could, I don't mind)
Appearance: Numbuh 366 wears a black jean jacket, underneath it is s red t-shirt with red gloves on her hands. She also wears blue jeans a black belt and purple shoes. She has messy brown hair flying just behind her neck, along with grey eyes.
Personality: The former spy is usually calm, friendly, nice, and supporting, but is hot-headed, stubborn, and impatient. She is rebellious often to her parents, sometimes higher rank.