Author has written 1 story for NCIS.
I'm 16 and obsessed with NCIS.
I love Cote de Pablo and Michael Weatherly and I think they have great chemistry on the show and off.
I'm a die hard Tiva shipper and they're my favourite couple on the show.
I live in the UK and I hate watching the episodes delayed but what can you do when you also watch it with your mum and dad and you don't want to spoil it for yourself when you watch it online.
I don't know what else to say :/
anyway, I hope you like my stories :D
You know that you're addicted to NCIS when...
1. You have seen every episode several times and still never get tired of it.
2. You will yell if someone tries bothers you on Tuesday night when you are watching a new episode of NCIS.
3. You find yourself Gibbs Slapping people. (Or yourself)
4. You have had a dream about it or involving one of the characters.
5. You daze out while sitting at your desk and imagine yourself running along side Tony and Ziva with your gun drawn yelling, "Federal agents! Drop your weapon!"
6. You watch the movies that Tony has mentioned. As many as humanly possible that is.
7. You wish Australia would put more than just one episode night on.
8. You have started using military refernces. Hit the head, scuttle butt, hit the rack, etc.
9. The majority of television you watch is of NCIS.
10. You smell something funny or hear a beeping sound and your mind goes to a chemical attack or a bomb.
11. You call people Probie and use McNicknames.
12. Your dog goes missing and you say to, "Put out a BOLO."
13. You try and convince every person you meet to watch it.
14. You use the term Hinky.
If any of these refer to you copy and paste it into your profile.
Unsafe External Link