Author has written 13 stories for Alvin and the chipmunks, and Zootopia.
i will be finishing the stories that I have going now. Once they are completed I will be done writing for the chipmunks. I am a full time furry now. I'll still read stories on here and am still writing.
TO ALL FLAMMERS
I HATE WHEN YOU TEAR DOWN PEOPLE AND MAKE THEM FEEL LIKE THEY AREN'T WORTH ANYTHING!
I am a huge ZOOTOPIA fan and I love writing stories so expect some really good one's from me. I welcome criticism.
I will be writing stories that are based on Nick and Judy after the movie.
I don't like to mix animals. So no... Nick will never be with any other mammal. Judy is his and his only.
Nick and Judy: Reason Why...
Judy: Do I ever cross your mind?
Judy: Do you like me?
Nick: Not really.
Judy: Do you want me?
Judy: Would you cry if I left?
Judy: Would you live for me?
Judy: Would you do anything for me?
Judy: Choose me, or your life?
Nick: My life.
(Judy walks away, holding back sobs, Nick runs after her and says...)
"The reason you never cross my mind is because yo you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason why I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason why I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason why I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do anything for you is because I'll do everything for you.
The reason why I chose my life is because you ARE my life."
(Judy looks at him, tears falling down her cheeks)
Judy: I love you Nick
Nick: I love you too Judy
Judy: Prove it. Scream it to the world.
He leaned in and whispered into her ear, “I love you.”
Judy: Why did you whisper it to me?
Nick: Because you ARE my world.
SO SWEET!!! copy and paste that to your profile if you thought that too.
I am 29 years old and I love to repair and build bikes
I love to fix cars
Watch Zootopia all the time and I tear down buildings in my spare time
I also lift close to two hundred pounds of scrap metal everyday. It's the only thing that helps pay the bills and keeps food on the table
I also have a son and he is 8 years old he is so cute!
My OC'S are never separated! If you want to use one then the other has to be used as well.
NAME: Rogue Wolfsbane
HEIGHT: 6' 10"
WEIGHT: 265 pounds all muscle
AGE: 30 years old
BIRTH PLACE: Cacciatori di montagna della luna (hunters moon mountain)
SPECIES: The first Anthro hybrid Fulf (half Wolf half fox)
FUR COLOR: Pure white with bright Arctic blue eyes
WEAPON OF CHOICE: 11" BOWIE KNIFE
Prefers to take out his target without a sound.
Fursonality: Is very quiet when around other mammals that he doesn't know. Once he's around his friends, you can't shut him up! He's VERY protective over his life mate Leafarna. You touch her, you die!
Rogue has tribal markings on his legs, back and above his eyes. When he's beyond pissed the markings illuminate to a bright blood red. His eyes glow an even brighter Arctic blue. His strength increases as does his speed, vision and agility.
NAME: Leafarna Wolfsbane
HEIGHT: 6' 4"
WEIGHT: 198 pounds
AGE: 35 years old
BIRTH PLACE: La Forests Proibita (the forbidden forest)
SPECIES: Purebred Wolf
FUR COLOR: Pure black with sky blue eyes
WEAPON OF CHOICE: .50 CAL HIGH POWRED SNIPER RIFLE
Rouges' mate for life
Her and her .50 cal sniper rifle are known as 'deaths whisper'
Fursonality: Stays in the shadows, quiet,sexy and extremely deadly! She's been known to hit a target at a range of 2 miles away dead center.
She uses her eyes and body to seduce and distract her enemy if they get close enough.
If this doesn't touch you... wow.
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't
forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for
the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that
mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister
is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message.
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
Super touching, right?
1. Age? 28
2. Height? 5' 5"
3. Eyes? ocean blue
4. Have any tattoos? I have a tattoo of will turner from pirates of the carribean on my left leg and I have my son's name on my fore arm
5. And piercings? nope non and not planin on gettin' any either
6. Fave food? anything eatable except for sardines or anchovies nasty as hell
7. Fave pizza topping? PEPPIRONIE BABY YEAH
8. Fave drink? depends on what kinda drink yr talkin' bout but I do love to drink bacardi ras and Smirnoff both vodka yuuuummmm
9. Siblings? a sister and a brother both way older than me sucks but oh well
10. Been in a fight? oh maybe once or twice ok just once but it was worth it my wifes ex decided to smack her in the face and then act like it never happened one of her friends told me what happened and asked them where he was they told me that he was in the boy's locker room so I went down there and confronted him about it he told me she deserved it so I chuckled a little then grabbed a hold of his head and slammed it into one of the gym lockers splitting his head open then I beat the hell out of him the next day at school I made him apologise to her and then told him that if he touches her again I would make it so his mom wouldn't recognize him he never touched her after that
11. Serious relationships or one-night stands? well I am married to my high school sweetheart and have a son with her so does that answer that for ya
12. Weight? 222 pounds
13. Fave snack? Carrots
14. Fave candy? candy bars mainly snickers
15. Fave movie? ZOOTOPIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
17. Do you smoke? nope and never will
18. Blonds or brunettes? brunettes because my wife is maloto that means that my wife is half black and half white
19. Any scars? more than I can count
20. Fave music? rap, r&b, dance, and country and Zootopian
21. Fave actor? Orlando Blume and sam Worthington
22. Where do you live? Zootopia, Sahara square
23. Do you miss anyone right now? my dad he passed away
24. Last person who made you cry? I have hardly any emotion
25. Do you enjoy school? I graduated
26. Desires? To finish my book
27. Fave fast food joint? any doesn't matter to me
28. What's the last thing you drank? Mike's hard Lemonade
29. What are you doing right now? typing and now scratching my fluffy tail
30. Where would you like to go? the ZPD
31. Are you in a relationship? uh... I am married duh
32. Ever been arrested? I plead the 5th
33. Ever had a stalker? yeah my wife
34. Ever gone sky-diving? nope and don't want to either
35. Where do you think you'll go when you die? well I scare the hell outta the devil so that means heaven
36. Is there a God? uh yeah cause he gave me my beautiful wife and my wonderful son
37. Do you have a cell phone? yyyyyyuuuuuuuupppp an Droid turbo
38. Are you squeamish? nope I like gory things I know I'm weird
39. Are you a human? nah I'm a mixed breed of half Wolf and half fox so that makes me a Fulf
40. Fastest speed you've ever experienced in a car? 138 mph
41. Stupidest thing you've ever thought about doing? running into a brick wall
42. Do people find you attractive? my wife does that's all that counts
43. What annoys you? relatives and bullies
44. What are you afraid of? my wife when I piss her off I run
45. Gold or silver? both
46. Are people afraid of you? when I get extremely pissed off people run
47. Do you sing in public? no cause I can't sing worth shit
48. Ever been screwed over? more than once
49. Does money make people happy? for some yes but for me no my family makes me happy
50. Do you have any hope left for the human race? I am beginning to wonder
51. What's your hair look like? dark brown but black when wet
52. First job? food prep
53. Do you like meeting new people? yeah as long as they're nice
54. Do you get along with your parents? yeah at times
55. Ever played strip poker? no but I can beat anybody at texas hold'em
56. Ever get into an argument with a cop? nope and don't plan to either
57. Ever been in a car accident? no not yet
58. Most flights of stairs you've ever fallen down? oh about 2
59. Do you care what people think of you? hell no I am pure redneck
60. Where do you see yourself five years down the line? right where I am now
61. Are you afraid of the dark? The dark is afraid of me
62. What kind of car do you have? A blue S10
63. Time you were born? early in the morning
64. Ever break any bones? broke my knuckles punching a tree and a solid steel door
65. Fave childhood toy? the stairs
66. Fave author? to many to name
67. Are you a paranoid person? uuuuhhhhh no
68. Have any enemies? Used to but they are now to scared to do anything stupid
69. Are you afraid of heights? it depends on how high I am
70. Last movie you watched? ZOOTOPIA
71. Most disturbing movie you've ever seen? the new Rambo movie but it was feakin awesome
72. Chocolate or vanilla? chocolate
73. Favorite color? Orange, gray, and blue
74. What time do you usually wake up? 6:30 am
75. What are you doing? typing this stuff duh
76. What is something that you keep in your purse/wallet? money haha I wished
77. What is the longest work shift you've ever worked? 5 to 8 hours
78. How many days have you gone to work consecutively before having a day off? 18 days
79. Can you do a handstand? well I tried once and ended up on my butt
80. Are you an angry person? not really until you mess with my family then I will bring your nightmares to life
81. Is there anyone out there who you would like to personally kill? no not right now
82. Do you talk in your sleep? yes and I still regret it
83. Have you ever gotten so drunk that you couldn't remember what happened the night before? yes on my wedding night
84. Can you break a piece of wood with your forehead? I tried once and knocked myself out
85. Are you delusional? it depends on the day and the time
86. What is something that you are horrible at? talking to relatives
87. What is the most boring thing you've ever done? waited for my wife to get ready to go some place
88. Can you lift up someone who is twice your weight? I lifted a 298 pound man before ,he felt like a feather
89. Would you rather be a ninja or a pirate? pirate because I can copy the voices of all the characters of the pirates of the Caribbean
90. What is the worst movie you've ever seen? No country for old men it was so stupid
91. Are you right-handed or left-handed? right handed
92. Do you suffer from short-term memory loss? depends on who is talking to me
93. How are you feeling right now? depends on the day
94. What annoys you about people? when they are way to big to fit in really tiny clothes
95. Do you dislike children? I have a son who is 9 years old so... NO
96. Can you climb a fence or would you fall off? I fall off of park benches I don't want to push my luck
97. Would you like to own a pair of brass knuckles? I own close to 42 knives and 8 swords
98. Can you smile for me? I am right now see
99. What do you do if you can't fall asleep at night? read fanfiction stories until I fall a sleep
100. When was the last time you fell off a bike? oh about 4 to 5 years ago and I still have the rock in my back to prove it
If you hear voices in your head, copy this into your file
If you are or have ever been in love with a fictional character copy and paste this into our profile
If you are obsessed with fan fiction copy this into your profile
STOP ANIMAL ABUSE IF YOU ARE AGAINST ANIMAL ABUSE, PUT THIS ON YOUR BIO
There's nothing wrong with arguing with you. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If fan fiction shut down and you would go insane because of it, copy and paste this onto your profile.
|Community:||Zootopia stories K-M|