Poll: Who Should Paige be with in WWE High Series? Vote Now!
Author has written 34 stories for Final Destination, Vampire Diaries, Star Wars, Doctor Who, X-Men: The Movie, Wrestling, G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, Charmed, X-overs, 13 Ghosts, Captain America, G. I. Joe, Hobbit, Final Fantasy VII, and Avengers.
(If there is any spelling or grammar mistakes I apologise as I spell thanetically, so I spell how the words sound, rather than the proper spelling, again apologises for any spelling and grammar mistakes)
Hey Guys I might add a little twist to the WWE High Series, one that maybe expected to some, and come as a surprise to others. Anyway thank you to everyone who has read my stories. It is greatly appreciated.
Name: I might tell you if you ask politely.
Nicknames: The following are my most known ones. Pip - High school nickname, has stuck with me over the time people who were in school with me still call me it. Jinx - That would be from college everytime I went outside it rained. Rainbow Warrior - Hair colour is always changing it is currently Cosmic blue, so it shines blue in sunlight and black in the dark. Pippin - My LOTR characters my friend thinks I named us one each. Tauriel - My hobbit character by the same friend who nicknamed me Pippin.
Style: Well judging by some of my nicknames, I guessing you could guess. My style is punk/Gothic, never wear light colours, the lightest I would go is red. Mainly wear black, have cosmic blue hair, which is black in the light and blue in the dark. Always have nails painted black, lip pierced, and if I wear make up it tends to be eye-liner.
Pets: I have two black cats, one is a domestic long hair and the other is a short hair. The long hair is called Muffin, he is a black tabby cat, as he has tabby marking and shines blue in the sunlight, he is also a loving cat, loves his fuss and cuddles, as well as Dreamies treats. The short hair is called Ebony, she is just a normal black cat as far as I am aware, she is very lovable, playful, but she has got a pair of lungs on her, if she wants something she will let you know.
Hobbies: Writing, listening to music, Drawing, watching wrestling, reading comics, watching movies, spending time with family and friends.
Favourite Colours: Black, Midnight Blue, Emerald Green, Blood Red, Dark Purples, Any Red, Green or Blue as long as it is a dark one
Favourite Things: Midnight, Muffin, Mum, Sister, Friends, Family, Horror Films, Writing, Comics, G.I Joe both comics and films, Marvel, Vampire Diaries, Charmed, Drawing, My Samsung Galaxy Ace and laptop, Wrestling, Music, Black Veil Brides, Evanescence, Snake eyes, Storm shadow, Jinx, Linkin Park, My Chemical Romance, Kill-switch Engage, YouMeAtSix, Sleeping with Sirens, Pierce the Veil, 3 Door Down, 3 Days Grace.
Favourite Bands - Singers: Black Veil Brides, Evanescence, Linkin Park, My Chemical Romance, Kill-switch Engage, YouMeAtSix, Sleeping with Sirens, Pierce The Veil, 3 Door Down, 3 Day Grace, Nine Inch Nails, T.A.T.U, Blackmores Night, Blink 182, Bon Jovi, Breaking Benjamin, The Callings, Kiss, Motely Crew, The Cure, Slipknot, Crashdiet, Draughty, Deep Purple, Europe, Within Temptation, EB11, They Fray, Heart, Good Charlotte, Areosmith, Jefferson Starship, Keane, 30 Seconds to Mars, Kevin Rudolf, Kelly Clarkson, Litesound, The Rasmus, Default, One Republic, Papa Roach, Alice in Chains, Paramore, Fallout Boy, Red, Plain White T's, Hoobstank, Lostprophets (I know what happened but they were a good band), Snow Patrol, Muse, Fightstar, Alex Band, Wham, Jim Johnston, Kari Kimmel, Yellow Card, CFO$, Ashes Remain, Blood on the Dance floor, Motionless in White, Over The Horizon
Favourite Films - TV Shows: G.I Joe, Transformers, Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Avengers, Hulk (both new and old), Resident Evil, Charmed, Criminal Minds, Vampire Diaries, Scream, The Scary Movies, The Mummy Films, Star Wars Saga, Terminator Series, Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles, CSI, Law and Order SVU, Raw, SmackDown, WWE Superstars, WWE Diva's. The Originals, WWE NXT, Silent Witness. The Hobbit Series. Lord Of The Rings Series.
Dreams: To learn how to use Shuriken's and Katana's (throwing stars and samurai swords), to become a while know writer, learn eleven different fighting styles and languages, to meet inspirations, to become a radio presenter, live life to the fullest, do something people will remember me by, be unique and extraordinary. Appear in a Marvel film or G.I Joe.
Quotes: You only have one life to live so live it your way, be who you are not who others want you to be because in the end you will only be lying to yourself, Love live and show the world the real you, when the dawn of a new day arises you are the one who can change everything no matter how small it is or how you do it, being stubborn isn't always a bad thing it can help you fulfil you dreams you are the only one who can make your dreams become reality so try your best and it will happen, no one said life would be easy they just said it will be worth it The final ones and my favourite ones. So many things people want to know about me, the less you know the better. You think you know me, that you can tell me what to do, what to think, Think again. Love Live Fight the hardest decisions in Life are never easy but they are the ones that count.
Twenty Facts about me and this first one does count - I'm a Girl.
1. My all time favourite colour is black
2. I'm an animal lover
3. My star sign is Scorpio and I was born in the year of the Dog in the Chinese calendar
4. I read comic books both marvel and Hasbro
5. My Favourite actors include Ray Park, Sebastian Stan, Dean O'gorman and Aidan Turner, and my favourite actresses include Elodie Yung, Scarlet Johansson and Natalie Portman.
6. Horror, Action, Supernatural, Humour, Sci-Fi, are among my favourite Genres to watch and read.
7. I listen to Rock, Metal, Alternative, Punk and Instrumental music, but I also listen to pop if it catches my attention.
8. I'm not a Vampire by falling in reverse, Morticians Daughter, Fallen Angels, Ritual and Wretched and Divine by Black Veil Brides, My Immortal, Bring Me To Life, Tourniquet, My Heart Is Broken and Anywhere by Evanescence, Mouth Shut by The Veronica's, Awake and Alive by Skillet and Roar in the Crowd by CFO$ are among my favourite songs.
9. My favourite comic books characters are Snake Eyes, Jinx, Storm Shadow, The Winter Soldier, Captain America, Iron man, Loki, Thor, Black Widow, Storm, Shadow cat, Havok, Warpath, Blink, Iceman, Rogue and Pyro oh and lets not forget Banshee.
10. If I could be any supernatural creature it would ever be a mutant, vampire, Dwarf, Elf, a vengeful ghost or a hybrid. maybe a witch.
11. The first Sci-Fi film I ever saw and became a fan of was Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace.
12. I never wear light colours as I feel more comfortable in dark colours.
13. Halloween is my favourite event of the year closely followed by Christmas (Get to see my family) and New Years
14. If you ask me any random question I will always answer with the first thing that pops into my head, weather it's daft or not
15. I'm a Introvert
16. My favourite Book/Film world is Middle-Earth. (On YouTube there is currently a battle between LOTR/Hobbit and Harry Potter)
17. I would love to do to zip wiring through the mountains, or go skydiving
18. If I could meet any of my inspirations it would be Paige or Black Veil Brides.
19. I have a permanent syndrome in my right hand called Raynaud's, it is to do with the circulation, my hand goes pale and cold, as I loose all feeling and grip in it.
20. My hidden talent is drawing, as I can draw any comic book, or anime character, I have previously drawn Disney princess, FF-VII characters and The Legend of Zelda Characters.
21. Bonus one - I have my A levels in Media in-particular Radio, so I am a qualified Radio Presenter, Script Writer and Voice Over Artist, can also create my own radio show, and commercials. In May 2014 I went live on air for three weeks on a show with my radio partner called Synergy Mix and Match with Ellen and Jinx.
There is currently a cyber bully on this site. The name is "FANFICTION". This user is bullying other writers and telling them the suck at writing and is bullying them. This user has a real account, but hides as a guest. He/she submits reviews as a guest. He/she doesn't understand we're all like a family and a family sticks together and don't bully each other! Please be careful! A writer is convinced she should quit! No one should quit what they love! Repost this if you're against bullying.
Stories I'm Currently Working On
* Shield Security - There is a lot more to come on this one, including the modern day arrival of The Authority and Paige's fake death, as well as a few other things.
* Retaliation - A couple more chapters to come on this one including the long awaited SummerSlam, as well as Paige's dilemma.
* Senior Year: 5 Years Later - This one may have a little twist in it when it comes to the pairings as well as a few other plot lines going at the same time.
* Maria: The Vampire Slayer - This one is almost at the end, just one hell of a battle to come as well as a few other things including Valentine's Revenge. Secrets will be revealed.
1. Realm of Darkness - Sequel to Darkness Realm, what happened to the characters after the events of Darkness Realm and the funeral of a very important character.
2. WWE High Next Generation - The children of the original outcasts at WWE High, carving there own paths, finding love and continuing through life trying to find themselves and where they belong in the world, along with trying to find what they want to do in life. questioning their choices of where they want to follow their parents foot steps or go a different way. follow their journey as they face high school and all the adventures that come with it, including love, heart break, friendship, tragedy, hurt and family. Part of WWE High Series
3. Untitled WWE High Prequel - Part of the WWE High Series, the lives of the outcasts before senior year, Paige's life in Norwich England, in her last year before moving to Florida and finding everything she wanted, and the story of each of the outcasts before they came together and formed the group, their troubles with the popular girls and Jocks. P.S before Paige starts at WWE High.
4. Untitled She Saved Me Prequel - The events leading up to the events of She Saved Me.
Hey Guys if you want me to write a story for you, don't be afraid to ask. Just send a PM with the idea, whether you want it to be a one-shot/short story of long one. And Characters you want in there, please inform me if it is an O.C in there, as well as the title if you have one.
1. A one-short is only one chapter - Short Story will vary from 2 to 10 chapters and long story is 10 chapters upwards.
2. If you want to add things to the story during it's progression just inform me and I will comply with it.
3. If you don't have a title I will run a couple by you and then you choose the one you like
4. I will inform you when the story if up, I will send a link to you via PM
5. I will mention you as in the story as it is you who owns the storyline and also thank you at the end of each chapter.
Just Bare with me if you request any stories at the moment, as I am trying to finish WWE High, Monsters In The Night (MITN) and The End Is Where We Begin (TEIWWB), I will get to your request as soon as I can.
To all my readers you can also find me on DeviantArt under the name FiliandKili1824, I post stories and art work on there main centered around The Hobbit/LOTR. You can also find me on Jigidi.com under the name of Fili and Kili. And Twitter @feeandkee1824
HOW TO CREATE AN EPIC FANTASY STORY.
1. Plan - Once you have the idea plan as much as you can so you have a basic idea of what is going to happen in the story and what the place is like.
- Make up a world with different places - towns - rivers - seas - mountains - continents
- Decided on creatures to appear in the story - Elves, Dwarves, Evil Creatures, Wizards, Goblins eta.
- Create Species profiles - Lifespan - reside - physical appearance
- Main Characters and profiles for them, so you have a background - again add date of birth, species, family, age, date of death (If you plan for the character to die), from and specific points in characters life and their part in the story. - Description would help.
- A mini idea of what places will look like, and where they are in your fictional world.
- Create a map of your world. (If Possible)
2. Create the story by letting your imagination run free no matter how daft you think it is, you can always go back later and change it.
3. Make a rough copy, then add to it bit by bit to fill it out and make longer
4. Make sure you are happy with it *I learnt that if you don't like it then everything you did all the time you spent is likely to have been wasted*
4. Keep your heart, and imagination in the story, Imagine the world as you are writing about it, that way you are more likely to get it our on paper
5. Read Through Or Get A Beta Reader (Friend, Family Member, Room mate)
6. Add to the rough copy until you are finally completely satisfied with it.
Unsafe External Link