Author has written 7 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Harry Potter, Divergent Trilogy, and Teen Titans.
Soooooo, Hi. What's up. Bonjor. Hola. Ni Hao. Hello to all the peeps.
I am a fan of book series like PJO, Harry Potter, and Divergent. I also love Teen Titans and I'm watching Avatar and Ouran High School Host Club.
Just to let you know, that is a personal pic. First grade. I have a REALLY bad hair day in that photo. But I really don't care. I am adorable.
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? I have a couple on my eyebrows, one from me when I was two running around like a nutter, them I fell.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Green paint, the air conditioner, My Sharkboy and Lavagirl letter, my flower cork board with junk that I like.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? No...nothing anybody has told me.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? There's the radio station called The Pulse that I listen to, it's Sirius XM, sadalite radio.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? 9:33 PM
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? I don't know.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? The days when I could finish all my homework in class.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? My books, my computer, my small amount of makeup that I torture my friends with...
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5’8
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? No.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Not really.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? Do I really need to say it?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? What the Hades?
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE GENDER? Green or blue eyes.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? No idea.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? COFFEE!
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? I like sausage and pepperoni.
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Just has some microwave Udon soup, so I'm good.
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? Um... no. Who has?
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECIEVED? Not sure...
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Not really, I had a crush on a guy in second grade...that's it, not counting my crushes on fictional characters.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Um. I wear Delia's jeans...
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Yep.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? A mutt, most likely a poodle mix.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Probably. *while banging head against wall and sobbing*
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Just randomly, not even looking at them or anything.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 144. Fuck you instructions.
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? Brunettes
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? My mom's...
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? I cry when I am angry or stressed, but it only takes a minute or so to calm down, but I hate it when people ask what's wrong.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE UNITED STATES? Nope.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? I'm very sensitive. Just to little things. I only cried three times when my uncle died, the day we found out, the day of his funeral, and the Monday after he died when I got yelled at by my second-grade teacher when I did not do my homework.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Veronica Roth, who is the author of Divergent and Insurgent (I got my books signed!)
37. FIRST JOB? I haven’t had one.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Twice, once to my dad, and once to this pervert at school who had his cell number on Facebook. And my friends were mostly in on that one.
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT? Reading.
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? No
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My math tests.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? NEVER!
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Headphones.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? I don't look that far into the future.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Sometimes.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Don't know.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I don't mind it, but it's a teacher's worst nightmare.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Me don't do lunch-meat.
52. ANY BAD HABITS? I tend to talk really fast and I chew on my nails.
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? Er, none actually.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I'd be nice to me, but not really be close friends with me. (Pst, she's a weirdo.)
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? Not really, just don’t try to look like a homeless.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Um. I tend to cry. Sensitivity.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? My parents are divorced, so they live in two houses.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? I don’t remember.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? 10? 12? I don't know.
62.WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? DIE BARNEY DIE!
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Sometimes.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Sense of humor, friendly, gentleman, thoughtful, intelligent, huggable, tall, and he has to have some hotness to him.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Hungry, from Hetallia, Tsubaki, from Soul Eater, and the first two letters of my name.
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? ?
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Teen Titans and Avatar.
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE? Haven’t taken one yet.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Strawberry.
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yeah.
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Not today.
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? Yes, therefore, there are 99 questions.
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? Haha, idk.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Not really.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Nothing, but I have had Give you Hell by All-American Rejects stuck in my head all day.
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Soda
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? ?
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME GENDER? How stupid, or obnoxious he is. XD
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? IDK?
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? Twilight.
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? November.
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Sagittarius
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Brunette.
86. EYE COLOR? Hazel/Green.
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTURANT? Wendy's.
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? Love it.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Movie in science class.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Thansgiving.
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Learning gutair.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Don't share opinions on politics on the Internet.
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Hugs .
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR PLAYING THE FIELD? I DON'T DATE!
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? MARK OF ATHENA!
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? I don’t drive.
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Gracling.
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE. One of my friends has a crush on this guy for like two years, and now it had become obious that he slightly likes her back. As for me, well, I randomly went and hugged a guy today! One point for STN!
Now here is all the copy and paste junk that I like.
The 28 Commandments of Fanfiction (I have broken some of these rules, but I try my best to follow these rules. THEY'RE IMPORTANT!)
1. Thou shalt not post a fic until it has been checked for grammar and spelling errors. The fanfiction gods hath given you a spellchecker on the computer for good reason. Use it.
2.Thou shalt not post a chapter of less than 100 words, unless it is a drabble. This displeases the masses.
3.Thou shalt not put author's notes in the middle of the story.
4.Thou shalt NEVER use text-speak in a fic, unless the characters are actually texting.
5.Thou shalt keep to one tense, and only one, throughout the story. Do not switch randomly.
6.Apply the above number 5 to POVs as well.
7. Thou shalt not get offended when someone makes fun of the crack pairing featured in your fanfiction. It probably is rather hilarious.
8.Thou shalt not use , ;, or :( in a fanfiction to show the emotion exhibited by a character.
9.Thou shall try-eth to keep characters in character!
10.Thou shall not treat every criticism as a flame.
11.The author's note is not a spot for your personal drama, and thou shalt not make it so.
12.Thou shalt not put any form of the phrase "first fic" in thy summary.
13. Thy created characters must not have names that exceed five syllables in length. Nor shall thy name have more than five words in length.
14. Thou shall not insert thyself into the story line as thyself or as a character- yes we know that you are in love with yourself and are very narcissistic, we just don’t want to read about how you end up with the main character.
15.If thou art writing a story that does not follow the original story line, point it out in the beginning.
16.Thou shall not make a person randomly smart or powerful unless stating a reason for the change (a good reason).
17.Thou shalt show and not tell.
18.Thou shalt not EVER use the phrase "I suck at summaries" in-est thine summary. This annoys thine readers.
19.Thou shalt not write the same way thou speak-est- writing is an art.
20.Thou shalt ALWAYS spell the word "okay" correctly. Using the letter "K" is an unacceptable compromise.
21. Thou shalt only use clichés when thou a) art writing a parody or b) find a new and interesting twist to make such clichés bearable to thine reader.
22. Thou shalt always separate dialogue from two separate speakers in two separate paragraphs. Otherwise thine readers shalt be confuse-ed.
23. Thou shalt not EVER make a chapter all one paragraph. THIS INFURIATES BOTH THINE READER AND THE FANFICTION GODS. They have given thee an ENTER key with good reason.
24. Thou shalt not write with thy caps lock on, it displeases the masses and causes thy readers to lose their vision and make angels weep.
25. Thou shalt know how to spell the character's names correctly before you writeth the fic. Misspelling the name of the main characters makes readers angry and distracts from the story.
26. Thou shalt not say in thine summary "summary inside". This shows lack of creativeness and infuriates the masses. The only exception is when a summary is cut short and a continuation of it lies inside.
27. Thou shall use paragraphs and space the story so it is not terrifyingly daunting to thine readers.
28. Thou shall listen to these rules to respect thine readers and thine FanFiction Gods. It will make thou a better writer overall.
Percy Jackson pledge:
I promise to remember Percy Whenever I'm at sea
I promise to remember Annabeth Whenever a spider comes at me
I promise to protect nature For Grover's sake of course
I promise to remember Luke When my heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Chiron Whenever I see a sign that says ''Free Pony Ride''
I promise to remember Tyson Whenever a friend says they'll stick by my side
I promise to remember Thalia Whenever a friend is scared of heights
I promise to remember Clarisse Whenever I see someone that gives me a fright
I promise to remember Bianca Whenever I see a sister scold her younger brother
I promise to remember Nico Whenever I see someone who doesn't get along with others
I promise to remember Zoe Whenever I watch the stars
I promise to remember Rachel Whenever a limo passes my car.
I promise to remember Hazel Whenever I see something gold
I promise to remember Frank Whenever I see a bow and arrow set.
I promise to remember Octavian Whenever I see a teddy bear
I promise to remember Reyna Whenever I see someone who is always fair
I promise to remember Jason Whenever I see someone on a missing list
I promise to remember Leo Whenever I'm aboard a ship
I promise to remember Piper Whenever I see a dove
I promise to remember Percabeth Whenever I'm in love
I promise to remember The Stoll Brothers when my home is beginning to unsettle.
I promise to remember Beckendorf whenever I see someone working with metal.
I promise to remember Silena whenever a friend takes one for the team
I promise to remember Michael Yew whenever I see a smile that gleams.
I promise to remember Briares whenever I see someone playing hand games.
I promise to remember those lost in the Battle of the Labyrinth whenever I see a cloth in flames.
I promise to remember those campers who fought against Kronos whenever I see someone go against the odds.
Yes I promise to remember PJO Wherever I may go
Now swear it on the River Styx
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Twilight (or Harry Potter), who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things.
Things I am not to do at Hogwarts
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends"
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
50) I will not attack my fellow classmates
51) I will not make an impossible riddle for people to give an answer to enter the Ravenclaw area.
52) I will not hit anybody with a wand, even if I don't do a spell.
53) I will not yell Shazam when I am trying to transfigure something.
54) I will not tell Moaning Myrtle that Olive Hornby is at Hogwarts for a month
55) I will not raid the kitchen before Quittich games for rotten tomatoes to throw at the players.
56) I will not place a circus mirror by the Fat Lady to make her look thin
57) I will not launch spoonfuls of porridge at the owls every morning.
58) I will not ride the therstals and feed them Mrs. Norris
59) I will not launch fireworks off the Astronomy Tower
60) I will not spray the plants with weed killer at Herbology when they bite me.
61) I will not eat any pets, including owls, toads, cats and rats, even if they taste good.
62) I will not fill a water gun up with random potions and squirt them at people
63) I will not make make-up with bubotuber pus to sell to the girls at school so they will get pimples
64) I will not say that Draco looks gay with his blond hair, even if he does.
65) I will not give stilts to Professor Flitwick on Christmas.
66) Selling T-Shirts that say 'Keep Calm and Ask Hermione' is banned.
67) I will not steal all the wizards chess players to create a miniture battle in the courtyard
68) Putting fake dememtors around the school is discouraged
69) I will not chew Drooble's Best Blowing Gum during class
70) Exploding bonbons are not meant for throwing at people
TO BE CONTINUED...
1. No dying anyone's clothes for whatever reason - especially if that reason is pranking. Robin wasn't pleased when he woke up to find all of his uniforms pink - including the one he was wearing.
2. Do not stare at the T-Car.
3. Beast Boy's not allowed to be given catnip anymore. He remembers everything afterwards and the retaliation pranks just aren't worth it.
4. Singing the Batman version of Jingle Bells will earn you either a night on the roof or five hours running the obstacle course. No questions asked.
5. Continue to stare at the T-Car.
6. Switching Raven's tea with coffee is not acceptable.
7. We live on an island. The delivery guy doesn't have a boat to get across the bay. If you want pizza, GO TO THE SHORE AND GET IT YOURSELF.
8. Starfire and Beast Boy are not to be trusted alone with Pixie Sticks.
9. Stop staring at the T-car and get the hell out of the garage immediately.
10. Calling Robin nicknames such as Bird Boy and Robbie-Poo is just plain mean. Call him Boy Blunder instead.
11. Unless you wished to be pranked, don't use the microwave in Cyborg's chest while he's sleeping.
12. Likewise, don't use the toaster in Cyborg's uh... You know what I mean.
13. Do not replace Robin's hair gel with honey.
14. Do not replace Raven's books with magazines.
15. Do not replace Starfire's mustard with ketchup.
16. Do not replace Cyborg's meat with tofu.
17. Do not replace Beast Boy's tofu with meat.
18. Never EVER disturb Raven when she's meditating unless it's an absolute emergency.
19. Following the previous rule, never EVER go into Raven's room without her permission. Consequences for this may be much more severe than for singing Batman Jingle Bells.
20. For the sake of your health, DO NOT consume Starfire's alien cooking. Last time someone did, they had food poisoning for a week.
21. Robin is the leader and therefore is the only one able to say Titans GO! during battles and unless he is absent or the circumstances are apart from normal ones, no one else is allowed to say it.
22. Any pranks involving the T-Car are strictly forbidden. Period.
23. It is not recommended to try and take Robin's mask off while he's asleep. His room is booby-trapped.
24. Blowing up electronics for no reason is not acceptable. I don't think Mr. Wayne is happy when he keeps having to replace various electronics throughout the week.
25. The theme song (by Puffy Ami Yumi) is never to be played in ANY part of the Tower. Period. No exceptions.
26. Unless you suddenly wish to find yourself airborne or want to be sent into another dimension, don't even THINK of mentioning Malchior around Raven. The name itself is brings back bad memories. Very bad memories
27. Just face it, Robin. You're not getting those suits back. Hell, why do you even want them back anyway?
28. Wicked Scary is not allowed on the premises of Titans' Tower.
29. While it was slightly funny (scratch that, hilarious) the first time, Raven is not allowed to morph Beast Boy.
30. Don't mess with the playstation, X box, or any other gaming device of the boys.
31. The footage in the in the security cameras in everyone's bedrooms is not to be accessed unless it is an absolute emergency.
32. Blackmail does not constitute an emergency,
33. Neither does pranking.
34. Just because Beast Boy sleeps longer during the winter does not - repeat NOT - give anyone else the right to do the same. He is the only one in the tower with animal instincts.
35. Robin requires two cups of coffee in the morning before he can think straight, so it is not suggested for anyone to go and hide it before he gets up unless you wish to run the obstacle course all day.
36. Cyborg and Robin have vehicles for a reason - they can't fly. Stop complaining about it, Beast Boy.
37. It is not wise for male Titans to do their laundry at the same time as the girls. They prefer to keep their undergarments private.
38. Beast Bot is not allowed to turn into a chicken around Raven. It seems that her allergy to chickens is similar to Starfire's allergy to metallic chromium.
39. Likewise, no metallic chromium is allowed in the tower. Consequences for breaking either rule may be somewhat dangerous.
40. Let's make this clear: Robin is the leader, Cyborg is second-in-command, and Raven is third-in-command. If anything happens to any of us, Beast Boy, then you and Starfire need to work together, meaning NOBODY is fourth-in-command.
40. Never EVER try to plug any device of any source into the tower's generator. Unexpected blackouts are not appreciated.
41. Training is not an option - it's required.
42. There is not - nor is there going to be - a schedule for when and how long someone gets to use the bathroom in the morning. It's first come, first served.
43. The next time Robin obsesses over a villain, he is going to be locked the basement without his utility belt until he gets some sense knocked into him. No exceptions.
44. No lovey-dovey stuff in the Ops. Room, or any semi-public place. I think it's pretty obvious who this rule is directed towards - cough, Robin, cough, cough Starfire, cough.
45. Do NOT let food sit in the fridge over a month, or to the point where the blue fur turns brown.
46. Following the previous rule, if food just so happens to be left in the fridge that long, don't make Robin clean it out. The last thing we need is for him to faint again.
47. Any and all new heroes must pass a lie detector test and background check before being allowed to become a Titan. No exceptions whatsoever.
48. If you did not participate in a certain battle, you are not allowed to have a flashback about it.
49. All boxes must be analyzed before opening. Also, be wary of packages with no address or name.
50. If Raven says she needs to be alone, then for God's sake let her be alone. The consequences for breaking this rule could be anything from ending up in the bay to having to fix any household items.
51. Any sentence that the words has holy, na na na, or Jingle Bells and Batman is forbidden within the confines of the island. Period.
52. No unreasonable rules. All rules must be approved by a team leader or second-in-command.
53. We are heroes. We do not have weekends off. The only time anyone gets a day off is if they are injured, sick, or if there's little to no crime. Otherwise, no exceptions.
54. Buying a bunch of cereal just to get a stupid prize or whatever is frowned upon.
56. Get it right. Mas y Menos speak Spanish, not Latin.
57. No super-speed in the tower.
58. Also, speedstersany type of sugar/caffine= sleeping on roof.
59. Ever heard of the saying "You get what you get, and you don't throw a fit?" That means that you are not allowed to ask for a different patrol partner for the week. You get what you get, and you don't throw a fit. (This means you, Beast Boy).
Teenage girls who are NOT in love with Edward Cullen and Jacob Black are quickly becoming an endangered species. If you are part of this endangered species, copy and paste this in your profile. Do it… DO IT NOW!
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you’ve ever made faces in front of a security camera then paste this in your profile.