Author has written 3 stories for Hunger Games, Doctor Who, and Thor.
Just so you know, I am a crazy fangirl who would stop at nothing to meet any of the authors, or actors, or book/tv/movie characters of which I fangirl about.
Of Whom I Ship:
Annie/Finnick - The Hunger Games
That's all, I guess
List your 12 favorite Hunger Games characters below
1) Have you ever read a six/eleven fanfic before?
Ew no, she's like 100 years older than him Lol
2) Do you think four is hot? How hot?
Okay, well I don't know that because they were frigging DUMB AND DIDN'T ADD HER TO THE FRIGGING MOVIE
3) What would happen if twelve got eight pregnant?
LOL PEETA AND CATO SITTING- okay I'll stop
4) Do you recall any fics about nine?
5) Would two and six make a good couple?
They are, like, best friends... I guess... But it would be nasty and Finnick would cry Lol
6) Five/Nine or five/ten?
Both actually sound hillarious Lol
8) Make up a summary of a three/ten fanfic.
I don't even know right now. I'm too busy wondering where question number 7 is.
9) Is there any such thing as one/eight fluff?
I don't think that either of them will be happy about that...
10) Suggest a title for a seven/twelve hurt/comfort fic
I'm too lazy to think about this right now
11) Does anyone on your friends list read three?
12)D oes anyone on your friends list draw or write eleven?
13)Would anyone on your friends list write two/four/five?
14) What might ten scream at a great moment of fear?
Pshhh... Paleeeeaaasssee do you EVER remember Clove being SCARED? Maybe, "I'm gonna kill that bitch" ... or something Lol
15)If you wrote a song fic about eight, what song would you use?
The song "Bread" by Charlie McDonnell LOL
16) If you wrote a one/six/twelve fic, what would the warning be?
WARNING: Mags might die, and then Finnick might get mad and then Cato might die because Finnick might get mad...
17) What would be a good pick up line for ten to use on two?
I don't even think they're a thing... Does Clove like Annie? I didn't even know she knew who she was...
18. How would you feel if Seven/Eight were in a fight?
Um, excuse me I don't even want to think about what would happen if this happened.
19. What would you think if you found (5) was a really good friend of a sibling or relative of yours?
I would be frigging happy because Johanna is like funny as frigging heck.
20. Write a short summary about a One/Two fic
Finnick/Annie: After years of trying to get her, I still can't. What's happening? (I really need to write this soon! Probably after Our Story is finished)
21. Let's say Two, Eight and Eleven were stuck in a burning barn. You can only save one of them. Which would you save?
I would same Annie I don't think Finnick would WANT to live without her.
22. Who would you rather kill of:One or Ten?
Um, obviously ten.
Let's say you are going to die and you were allowed to bring either Three or Five with you. Who would you want to accompany you in death?
I would for sure bring... Johanna. I want to spend my last minutes with someone as sarcastic and funny as me ;) Lol jkjkjk
Would you ever go on a date with Twelve?
YAAAASSSSSSSSS PLEEEEASSSSE OMG YAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Ways to annoy others on an elevator:
1) Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) Meow occasionally.
6) Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) Say -DING at each floor.
8) Say "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) Drop a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) Swat at flies that don't exist.
22) Call out "Group hug" then enforce it
Did you know that 98% of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93% of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today
Feel honored to serve such a leader who loves us...
If you believe in the God, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost
then copy and paste this in your profile
If you ignore him, in the Holy Bible, Jesus says...
"If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my Father in Heaven..."
I hope you enjoyed my weird yet interesting profile! XD