Poll: Theme for Round 2 in the Battle of the Bands Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch, Shugo Chara!, and Step Up.
Hello fellow earthlings!
ON HIATUS - sorry to those who were looking forward to the updates...please don't kill me
LIBRA - The Partner for Life (9/23-10/22) Caring and kind. Smart. Center of attention. High appeal. Has the last word. Good to find, hard to keep. Fun to be around. Extremely weird but in a good way. Good Sense of Humor!! Thoughtful. Always gets what he or she wants. Loves to joke. Very popular. Silly, fun and sweet. 5 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
Some things about me:
I'm in high school,
I'm very sarcastic,
I love manga and anime,
I have an obsession with love triangles so most of my stories contain them...don't judge,
I love listening to music...actually I listen all the time...can't live without my music,
My favourite colour's purple,
My favourite animal's the kangaroo!!!!
Some manga's that i've read:
Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch,
Kodomo no Omocha,
Kaichou wa Maid-sama! (I think that's how you spell it) and a whole lot more.
Some of my favourite anime/manga couples:
LuchiaxKaito (Mermaid Melody)
AmuxKukai (Shugo Chara)
These are me ultimate favourites*
Some of my fav songs (changes all the time):
Damned If I Do Ya, Six Feet Under the Stars, Lost in Stereo, Somewhere in Neverland, For Baltimore, Paint You WingsTime Bomb, basically anything by All Time Low,
One More Night by Maroon 5,
50 Ways to Say Goodbye by Train,
Fancy Footwork & Beggin' from the Step Up 3D Soundtrack,
Blow Me (One Last Kiss) by P!nk,
The Man Who Can't Be Moved, Breakeven, Six Degrees of Separation and Hall of Fame by The Script and yeah...i have more but i'm too lazy to list them all...
Favourite band: All Time Low!!! and The Script
Favourite movie: Step Up 3D!!! LOVE IT!!!! (Step Up Revolution was pretty good too)
- "People can be divided into three groups: Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who wonder what happened."
- "Only in America… Do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters."
- "Why is it so hard for women to find men that are sensitive, caring, and good-looking? Because those men already have boyfriends."
- "What’s the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale? A northern fairytale begins 'Once upon a time…' A southern fairytale begins 'Ya’ll ain’t gonna believe this shit…' "
- "You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'. Need I say more?"
- "Money can’t buy you happiness, but somehow crying in a Porche is a lot more comforting than crying on a bicycle."
- "Best friends. We’re the kind of people who laugh at a joke three times. The first time, when it’s told. The second, when someone explains it. The third, five minutes later when we actually get it."
- "Housework can’t kill you, but why take the chance?"
- "Worst excuse for not turning in homework: I couldn’t find anyone to copy it from."
- "When I was kidnapped my parents snapped into action. They rented out my room."
- "Please Note: CHRISTMAS IS CANCELED Apparently you told Santa that you’ve been good this year… he died laughing."
- "Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
- "Never say 'Things couldn't get any worse.' God takes that as a personal challenge."
- "They say ‘Guns don't kill people, people kill people.’ Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people. That depends on whether you’re in a nursing home or not."
- "Music: We have Youtube for that.
- "Good morning, I see the assasins have failed."
- "May the odds be ever in your favor."
- "The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing."
- "Never get jealous when you see your ex with someone else, because our parents taught us to give our used toys to the less fortunate."
- "Dear Noah, we could have sworn you said the ark wasn't leaving till 5. Sincerely, the Unicorns."
- "Texting plus Facebook = Textbook. So I'm studying right?"
- "Dear students, I know when you're texting in class. Seriously, no one just looks down at their crotch and smiles. Sincerely, your teacher."
- "I'm not random. You just can't think as fast as me."
- "During a test:
1. You look up for some inspiration.
- "Never go to bed angry. Stay awake and plot your revenge."
- "The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
- "I stay up late every night, regret it every morning, and then do it all over again."
- "Agreeing to whatever someone is saying just to make them stop talking."
"When I take my driving test, I know my best friend will be in the back seat yelling, 'WE ARE GOING TO DIE!!!'."
- Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever." - Walt Disney
- "Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to imagination, and life to everything." - Plato
- "Live is like a story book. Move on... It's just a chapter in the past...but don't CLOSE the book. Just turn the page."
Ifound this fun since it reminded me about my best friends...
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
'BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandma, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Granny, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DAMN!" we messed up!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Ask why you're crying
BEST FRIENDS: Already has the shovel ready to bury the loser that made you cry.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Bitch drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!"
FRIENDS: comfort you when you fight with your boyfriend
BEST FRIENDS: go over to his house and kicks his ass
FRIENDS: Bail you outta jail
BEST FRIENDS: sit next to you singing the jail song
FRIENDS: Will pick out a cute chick-flick to watch with you on movie night
BEST FRIENDS: Will pick out "The Ring" for movie night then scare you in the process
FRIENDS: Will be embarassed when all goes silent and you start to sing the song that has been stuck in your head for days
BEST FRIENDS: Will be singing along with you
FRIENDS: Tell you to forget it when you say you want to vandalize a guy's house
BEST FRIENDS: best friends are the ones getting fined by the police with you
FRIENDS: Think your insane for jumping off a roof onto a trampoline
BEST FRIENDS: Are jumping with you
FRIENDS: come over every couple of months for a sleepover
BEST FRIENDS: are your weekend boarders
FRIENDS: are offended when you make fun of them
BEST FRIENDS: kick your ass and all's forgiven
FRIENDS: are shy around your boyfriend
BEST FRIENDS: will tease him till he blushes redder than a fire engine
FRIENDS: don't see you if you're sick
BEST FRIENDS: Are there when you're sitting in a bed under a blanket with a thermometer, book, and your phone
FRIENDS:dare you to scream into the street
BEST FRIENDS: dare you to go streaking
FRIENDS: call you retarded for running threw bleachers yelling "IT'S PICKLE TIME!"
BEST FRIENDS: are screaming and running with you
FRIENDS: Meet your boyfriend and say nice to meet you
BEST FRIENDS: Meet your boyfriend and scare the Hell out of him by threatening to break every bone in his body if he hurts you
FRIENDS: Will tell you they know how you feel
BEST FRIENDS: Will sit down and cry with you
FRIENDS: Ask nicely for your stuff
BEST FRIENDS: Just shout "GIMME"
FRIENDS: Wait to call you at a reasonable hour
BEST FRIENDS: Will call you at two in the freaking morning
FRIENDS: Won't let you do stupid things
BEST FRIENDS: won't let you do stupid things 'alone'.
FRIENDS: Will take you to buy a pregnancy test
BEST FRIENDS: Will stand right next to you screaming "NAME IT AFTER ME!"
FRIENDS: Will buy you lunch
BEST FRIENDS: Will eat yours
FRIENDS: will come and ask you to get a drink with her if some strange boy grabs you on the dance floor and you need an 'out'.
BEST FRIENDS: Will push herself in between you and the punk, wrap her arms around you, and say. "I'm sorry she's here with me, find your own date."
FRIENDS: Will not try anything that will embarrass you while near your crush.
BEST FRIENDS: Will cackle evilly and try to push you 'by accident' into him while standing next to him.
FRIENDS: Would read and ignore this
BEST FRIENDS: Would repost this crap
Kids Are Quick
TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find North America.
TEACHER: John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?
TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?'
TEACHER: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?
TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.
TEACHER: Glen, why do you always get so dirty?
TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting with 'I.'
TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him?
TEACHER: Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?
TEACHER: Clyde , your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his?
TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
This sooo very true!!! Girls, you gotta read this!! O.o
And lastly...THE LIST OF IMPORTANCE
Love. Perhaps the most important. Fall in love, if you aren't already. If you have, fall in love with your partner all over again. Abandon caution and let your heart be broken. Or love family members, friends, anyone -- it doesn't have to be romantic love. Love all of humanity, one person at a time.
Take chances. We often live our lives too cautiously, worried about what might go wrong. Be bold, risk it all. Quit your job and go to business for yourself (plan it out first!), or go up to that girl you've liked for a long time and ask her out. What do you have to lose?
Follow excitement. Try to find the things in life that excite you, and then go after them. Make life one exciting adventure after another (with perhaps some quiet times in between).
Find your passion. Similar to the above tip, this one asks you to find your calling. Make your living by doing the thing you love to do. First, think about what you really love to do. There may be many things. Find out how you can make a living doing it.
Rediscover what's important. Take an hour and make a list of everything that's important to you. Add to it everything that you want to do in life. Now cut that list down to 4-5 things. Just the most important things in your life. This is your core list. This is what matters. Focus your life on these things. Make time for them.
Be positive. Learn to recognize the negative thoughts you have. These are the self-doubts, the criticisms of others, the complaints, the reasons you can't do something. Then stop yourself when you have these thoughts, and replace them with positive thoughts. Solutions. You can do this!
Open your heart. Is your heart a closed bundle of scar tissue? Learn to open it, have it ready to receive love, to give love unconditionally. If you have a problem with this, talk to someone about it. And practice makes perfect.
Face your fears. What are you most afraid of? What is holding you back? Whatever it is, recognize it, and face it. Do what you are most afraid of. Afraid of heights? Go to the tallest building, and look down over the edge. Only by facing our fears can we be free of them.
When you suffer, suffer. Life isn't all about fun and games. Suffering is an inevitable part of life. We lose our jobs. We lose our lovers. We lose our pets. We get physically injured or sick. A loved one becomes sick. A parent dies. Learn to feel the pain intensely, and really grieve. This is a part of life -- really feel the pain. And when you're done, move on, and find joy.
Laugh till you cry. Laughing is one of the best ways to live. Tell jokes and laugh your head off. Watch an awesome comedy. Learn to laugh at anything. Roll on the ground laughing. You'll love it.
Lose control. Not only control over yourself, but control over others. It's a bad habit to try to control others -- it will only lead to stress and unhappiness for yourself and those you try to control. Let others live, and live for yourself. And lose control of yourself now and then too.
Cry. Men, especially, tend to hold in our tears, but crying is an amazing release. Cry at sad movies. Cry at a funeral. Cry when you are hurt, or when somebody you love is hurt. It releases these emotions and allows us to cleanse ourselves.
Try something new, every week. Ask yourself: "What new thing shall I try this week?" Then be sure to do it. You don't have to learn a new language in one week, but seek new experiences. Give it a try. You might decide you want to keep it in your life.
Be in the moment. Instead of thinking about things you need to do, or things that have happened to you, or worrying or planning or regretting, think about what you are doing, right now. What is around you? What smells and sounds and sights and feelings are you experiencing? Learn to do this as much as possible through meditation, but also through bringing your focus back to the present as much as you can in everything you do.
I'll try to follow this but since I'm a very, very lazy person, sometimes the updates will be delayed for a couple of days. So yeah...sorry.
Unpredictable - working on chapter 20 (next update: 6/5/2013)
Jealous?- updated - complete
Waiting for You - updated - working on chapter 15 (next update: 6/5/2013)
Things A Guy Should Beware Of - working on chapter 6 (next update: 6/5/2013) Too much stuff going on with school so I'm extending the date. Sorry
Unexpected Visitor - ON HIATUS (I'm going to drop it for now, since I don't have any more ideas. I promise I will pick it up later this year. Sorry)
NOTE: MID-YEAR EXAMS ARE COMING UP FOR ME SO I WILL NOT BE UPDATING THROUGHOUT THE NEXT FEW WEEKS OF JANUARY. SORRY.
I now have deviantART but it's all pictures, doodles and photos. But if you go and check it out, I would love you forever!!!
Tell me if you're on fanfiction first though.