Author has written 1 story for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Hunger Games.
I AM THE BIGGEST F*CKING FAN OF THE BAND FUN!
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!: I am in the progress of making my own website and i will make a page specifically for fan fiction stories i recommend. So, if you want your story on my site, make your story as best possible (or just become a follower of my site). I will not tell you the website name because i am still working on it. While i am doing that you can pm me the name of your story.
I also have an account on Fictionpress.com. My
username there is Waterflames.
Sup! As you know, I am Waterflames, real name Conner Vores.
11 years old
hobbies: drawing, reading, writing, singing.
godly parent: posiden
how i know: go to google. type in camp half blood god goddess quiz or something like that. go down to the one that says camp halfblood cabin or something like that. take the quiz.
weapon of choice: AWP Sniper (with about infinite bullets, and never jams)
According to my friend Creepyfingers23:
how popular i am in school: 70%
how weird:500% (no joke. just ask my friend Creepyfingers23)
fav songs: we are young, secrets, let it rock
my friend Jaewoong and i are mashing up songs to make a new song.
fav movies: the lightning thief, the hunger games
eye color: 90% gray 10% blue
best friends: Jaewoong Yun (his real name) and Danielle ( screen name is Creepyfingers23)
Big fan of PJO, HOO, and KC, all by the world's best author(guess who).
Fav charactor is Percy J.
I am From germany so that means i am german(I AM NOT A NAZI!).
P.S. Did not write this; just passing it on.
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murder chanted, "Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read this chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded. Lucillia
If you're a Demigod copy this into your profile and sign your name
xXthe shadow huntressxX
The New Ace of Spies
The percy Jackson plegde:
I promise to remember Percy
whenever i'm at sea
I promise to remember Annabeth
whenever a spider comes at me
I promise to protect nature
for Grover's sake of course.
i promise to remember luke
when my heart feels remorse
I promise to remember Chiron
whenever I see a signe that says 'free pony ride'
I promise to remember Tyson
whenever a friend says they'll stick by my side
I promise to remember Thalia
Personally, I hate these PASS IT ON things. But really, what have I got to lose? Post if you want.
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose--me or your life
Boy: My life
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do you anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
When a girl is quiet, a million things are running through her mind.
When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.
When a girl looks at you with her eyes full of question, she is wondering how long you will be around.
When a girl answers "I'm fine." after a few seconds, she is not fine at all.
When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying.
When a girl rests her head on your chest, she is wishing for you to be her's forever.
When a girl wants to see you everyday, she wants to be pampered.
When a girl says "I love you." she means it.
When a girl says "I miss you." nobody could miss you more than that.
Life only comes around once, so make sure you spend it with the right person.
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, and calls you back when you hang up on him.
The guy who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead,
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats.
The one who holds your hand in front of his friends and is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you there for him.
The one who turns to his friends and declares "That's her.".
If you read this, you have to repost it, guy or girl, or you will have bad luck for the rest of your life.
If you repost this, in five minutes your true love will call or message you.
Tonight at midnight, they will realize that they love you.
Something good will happen at approximately 1:42 pm tomorrow, and it could happen anywhere.
So get ready for the biggest shock of your life.
If you don't repost this, you will be cursed with relationship problems for all of eternity.
Repost this to your profile, and spare yourself the emotional stress.
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If you're against abortion , re-post this
Check this out...I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile
What a Boyfriend SHOULD do:
When she walks away from you mad
When she stares at your mouth
When she pushes you or hits you
When she starts cussing at you
When she's quiet
When she ignores you
When she pulls away
When you see her at her worst
When you see her start crying
When you see her walking
When she's scared
When she lays her head on your shoulder
When she steals your favorite hat
When she teases you
When she doesn't answer for a long time
When she looks at you with doubt
When she says that she likes you
When she grabs at your hands
When she bumps into you
When she tells you a secret
When she looks at you in your eyes
When she misses you
When you break her heart
When she says its over
When she repost this bulletin
Stay on the phone with her even if she's not saying anything.-
When she says she's ok don't believe it, talk with her- because 10 yrs later she'll remember you-
Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her-
Treat her like she's all that matters to you.-
Tease her and let her tease you back.-
Stay up all night with her when she's sick.-
Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think its stupid.-
Give her the world.-
Let her wear your clothes.-
When she's bored and sad, hang out with her.-
Let her know she's important.-
Kiss her in the pouring rain.-
When she runs up to you crying, the first thing you say is;
If you do post this in the next four minutes the one you love will :
This thing is scary!
Take 3 minutes and try this...it will freak you out...BUT NO CHEATING!
This game has a funny/spooky outcome.
Don't read ahead...just do it in order! It's worth a try.
First..get a pen and paper. When you actually choose names, make sure it's people you actually know and go with your first instinct.
Scroll down one line at a time...and don't read ahead or you'll ruin it!
1. First, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column.
2. Then, beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.
3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of members of the opposite sex.
4. Write anyone's name (like friends or family...) in the 4th, 5th, and 6th spots.
5. Write down four song titles in 8,9,10, and 11. (Go with your instincts!)
6. Finally, make a wish.
And now the key for the game...
1. You must tell (the number in space 2) people about this game.
2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.
3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out.
4. You care most about the person you put in 4.
5. The person you name in number 5 is the one who knows you very well.
6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.
7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3.
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.
9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
10. 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life
NOW...post this bulletin (don't reply) within the hour. IF you do, your wish will come true...
The things in bold are the things I am or do.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm BLACK so I MUST believe JESUS WUZ A BROTHA
I WATCH PORN so I MUST be perverted.
I am a cool guy, so I must be, well, COOL!
Female Come Backs
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Guy: Haven't I seen you some place before?
guy: Can I buy you a drink?
Guy: How did you get to be so beautiful?
guy: Your face must turn a few heads.
Guy: Go on, don't be shy. Ask me out.
Guy: I think I could make you very happy.
Guy: What would you say if I asked you to marry me?
Guy: Can I have your name?
Guy: want to see a movie?
IMPORTANT THINGS MY MOTHER TAUGHT ME!
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favourite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
10 reasons not to mess with child
Reason 1 A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales. The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because even though it was a very large mammal its throat was very small. The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale. Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whalecould not swallow a human; it was physically impossible. The little girl said, “When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah.” The teacher asked, ” What if Jonah went to hell?” The little girl replied, “Then you ask him”.
Reason 2 A Kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while they were drawing. She would occasionally walk around to see each child’s work. As she got to one little girl who was working diligently, she asked what the drawing was. The girl replied, “I’m drawing God.” The teacher paused and said, “But no one knows what God looks like.” Without missing a beat, or looking up from her drawing, the girl replied, “They will in a minute.”
Reason 3 A Sunday school teacher was discussing the Ten Commandments with her five and six year old After explaining the commandment to “honor” thy Father and thy Mother, she asked, “Is there a commandment that teaches us how to treat our brothers and sisters?” Without missing a beat one little boy (the oldest of a family) answered, “Thou shall not kill.”
Reason 4 One day a little girl was sitting and watching her mother do the dishes at the kitchen sink. She suddenly noticed that her mother had several strands of white hair sticking out in contrast on her brunette head. She looked at her mother and inquisitively asked, “Why are some of your hairs white, Mom?” Her mother replied, “Well, every time that you do something wrong and make me cry or unhappy, one of my hairs turns white.” The little girl thought about this revelation for a while and then said, “Momma, how come ALL of grandma’s hairs are white?”
Reason 5 The children had all been photographed, and the teacher was trying to persuade them each to buy a copy of the group picture. “Just think how nice it will be to look at it when you are all grown up and say, ‘There’s Jennifer, she’s a lawyer,’ or ‘That’s Michael, he’s a doctor.’ A small voice at the back of the room rang out,”And there’s the teacher, she’s dead. ”
Reason 6 A teacher was giving a lesson on the circulation of the blood. Trying to make the matter clearer, she said, “Now, class, if I stood on my head, the blood, as you know, would run into it, and I would turn red in the face..” “Yes,” the class said. “Then why is it that while I am standing upright in the ordinary position the blood doesn’t run into my feet?” A little fellow shouted, “Cause your feet ain’t empty.”
Reason 7 The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray: “Take only ONE. God is watching.” Moving further along the lunch line, at the other end of the table was a large pile of chocolate chip cookies. A child had written a note, “Take all you want - God is watching the apples.
Reason 8 After a church service on Sunday morning, a young boy suddenly announced to his mother,
Reason 9 A boy was watching his father, a pastor, write a sermon.
Reason 10 The Sunday School Teacher asks, "Now, Johnny, tell me frankly do you say prayers before eating?"
1. Only in America...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America...are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America...do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
5. Only in America...do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in America...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
7. Only in America...do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
8. Only in America...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
I guess that just shows how much we think...
Things to do on an Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
100 WAYS TO GET KICKED OUT OF WALMART!
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
4. Start playing Calvinball; see how many people you can get to join in.
5. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
6. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
7. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
8. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
9. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially thin narrow aisles.
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think we've got a Code 3 in Housewares," and see what happens.
11. Get several of those frogs (that croak when somebody walks by) from the Garden Dept. and place in strategic locations throughout store.
12. Play with the automatic doors.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi! I haven't seen you in so long," etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, "Who BUYS this junk, anyway?"
15. Repeat Number 14 in the jewelry department.
16. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you're taking it for a test drive.
17. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department.
18. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
19. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, "Wow. Magic!"
20. Put M&M's on layaway.
21. Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.
23. Test the fishing rods and see what you can "catch" from the other aisles.
24. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying,"I'm Batman. Come, Robin, to the Batcave!"
26. TP as much of the store as possible.
27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hello" upside down. Once accomplished, move on to a harder word
29. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?"
30. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., "Do you have any Shnerples here?"
31. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men.
32. Take bets on the battle described above.
33. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
34. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "Mission: Impossible."
35. Walk through the store and start talking to yourself loud enough for everybody to hear; "I'll bet they have better prices at TARGET!"
36. Try on bras in the sewing/fabric department.
37. Try on bras over top of your clothes.
38. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
39. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags, against their will.
40. Say things like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?"
41. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
42. Two words: "Marco Polo."
43. Leave Cheerios in Lawn and Garden, pillows in the pet food aisle, etc.
44. "Re-alphabetize" the CD's in Electronics, while headbanging & playing air guitar to Willie Nelson demos. (Bonus: Braid hair & tie bandanna around head).
45. Make a trail of lemon aid on the ground, leading to the restrooms.
46. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something, quickly make off with it without saying a word.
47. Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
48. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "No, no! It's those voices again!"
49. Pay off layaways fifty cents at a time.
50. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
51. Try putting different pairs of women's panties on your head and walk around the store casually.
52. Turn on toys that make noise or talk at random intervals, and leave them in strategic locations.
53. Leave small sacrifices or gifts in the hands of the mannequins.
54. Nonchalantly "test" the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.
55. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them, yelling, "Red Rover!"
56. Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.
57. Set up another battlefield with GI Joes vs. Barbies. (Red lipstick might give an interesting effect!!)
58. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
59. While no one's watching quickly switch the men's and women's signs on the doors of the rest room.
60. Ask everyone in "Electronics" "Do you know what CD this song is on? I don't know the name but it goes like this:". Then sing loudly, and don't stop until somebody throws you out.
61. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look with various funnels.
62. Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse through, say things like "the fat man walks alone," and scare them into believing that the clothes are talking to them.
63. Beg the greeter for those happy-face stickers. Stick them on your face, then stand next to him and copy whatever he says when customers walk in.
64. Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people out.
65. Get a stuffed animal and go to the front of the store and begin stroking it lovingly, saying "Good girl, good bessie."
66. Try on every pair of shoes in the shoe department. Take the paper from the boxes and throw it in various aisles.
67. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
68. If you're female: Take some men's clothes to the mens fitting room and ask to try them on. Act shocked and insist But I AM a man if the attendant says anything. If you're a man, vice versa.
69. With friends, form a line that leads to nothing. Act like you're all excited about something. See how many people who walk by will come stand in it, too. (Note - This really works)
70. Lurk in the cosmetics department and spray people with a bottle of strong perfume as they walk by. Lean in and sniff them, then wave your hand in front of your nose and saying "P-eeew! That perfume stinks!"
71. Plastic fake-vomit and fake-dog doo can be utilized effectively here.
72. Go outside to the payphones, call the store and ask them to page customer "Hugh G'butt"
73. Stand in front of the Preparation H. Ask everyone who walks by which hemmorhoid remedy they prefer, then launch into a detailed description of your own problem.
74. While you're doing that, have white-out & markers handy. Modify the boxes of "Anusol" by covering up the "OL" on the logo.
75. Crawl around on the ground and pretend that your a cat. Meow when people walk by, rub up against their legs, etc.
76. Take a chair to Electronics, tune in all the TV's to Young & the Restless, and watch while sobbing loudly.
77. Chase your friends up and down aisles with those electric cars. Make sure to tell your friends to act like they don't know you.
78. Ride the little rides for toddlers. Fit the character; if on a horse, act like a cowboy, etc. If a little kid comes over wanting to use it, start crying.
79. Take fishing rods & a fishing hat from Sporting Goods to the Pet Department. Pretend to fish in the goldfish tanks.
80. Excesively use anything thing that says "Try Me".
81. Start pocketing any and all free samples.
82. Draw mustaches on all the pictures and mannequins.
82. Walk up to the customer service and say "Hello, I'll have a Quarter Pounder with cheese, large fries and a diet coke." Then go to Mc Donald's and try to return a toaster.
83. Start to madly scratch yourself and walk up to people asking where the rash cream and lice remedies are.
84. When alone, have loud conversations with your "multiple personalities".
85. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all off and turn the volumes to "10".
86. Try on crazy costumes and walk casually through the store.
87. Act suspicious and stick your arm in your jacket when leaving store. As you're walking through the doors act like you're expecting the alarms to go off. Then quickly look around you to see who's watching and run away as fast as your can.
88. Balance EVERYTHING you see on the tips of your finger, your nose, your forehead, and the top of your head while singing the circus song.
89. Put jockstraps in the lingerie department.
90. Put lingerie in the men's department.
91. Put super sexy women’s lingerie in old men's carts when they turn around.
92. Stand in the sock aisle, and give each package a stern lecture.
93. Spend hours staring at a little blinking light and say "blink" each time it blinks. Don't look away, just stay mesmerized.
94. Bark while trying on dog collars. Have a friend lead you around on a leash. Better yet, whinny while trying on horse tack and a friend holds the reins.
95. In the Garden Dept., skip through the flowers while holding your arms out and "buzzing".
96. With friends, stage a "sit-in" in all the bean-bag chairs in Furniture Dept.
97. Walk up to a guy and say "It's YOU!! I haven't seen you in so long!!" and kiss him, then say "Why didn't you ever call me?" and walk away.
98. Stand next to a mannequin and pretend to be a mannequin too. Try to hold the same position for as long as possible.
99. Start singing oldies songs in the megaphone.
100. If you are a girl; Loudly preform the following skit with another friend who is also a girl. Remember to talk loudly and in girly voices;
Girl 1: OMG! So ashley here how did it go with bob here last night? I mean you... him... all alone in that big big house... WHAT HAPPENED! I absolutly HAVE to know!
Girl 2: WE DID IT! I mean it took a bit of persuasion but WE DID IT! I finally got him to play checkers with me! He was really good to!
Girl 1: OMG Seriously? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
This is hilarious!!
Are children who act in rated 'R' movies allowed to see them?
Isn't it funny how the word 'politics' is made up of the words 'poli' meaning 'many' in Latin, and 'tics' as in 'bloodsucking creatures’?
Why is it that some products you have to turn it upside down to read the directions, and the directions say do not turn upside down?
Muffins are just ugly cupcakes...but we love them anyways
It is wise to walk a mile in a man's shoes before judging him... That way you're a mile away and you have his shoes.
"Never hire a colorblind electrician."
"What happens if you get scared half to death twice?"
"Sometimes you're the windshield, but sometimes you gotta be the bug."
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
Asking a writer what he thinks about criticism is like asking a lamppost what it thinks about dogs.
I'm not ALWAYS late. Sometimes i just don't show up.
Evening News is where they begin with "Good Evening" then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
Don't follow in my footsteps; I tend to walk into walls.
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
There are three kinds of people in the world; ones that can count and ones that can't count.
I am on a quest to the deepest, darkest corners of my room in search of what some would call "a floor" - a long and difficult task awaits me. Wish me luck my friends for I may not return alive. (My room is actually neat, but I saw this on someone's profile and thought it was funny.)
Ooooo...a life. Where can I download one?
"Sometimes I wonder 'why is the Frisbee getting bigger?' then I get hit in the face."
When Obama tells his children to clean their rooms, he ends with, "I'm Barack Obama and I approve this message!"
There's a 13 year old girl, and she wished that her dad would come home from the army, because he'd been having problems with his heart and right leg. It was 2:53 p.m . When she made her wish. At 3:07 p.m. (14 minutes later), the doorbell rang, and there her Dad was, luggage and all!!
I'm Katie and I'm 20 and I've been having trouble in my job and on the verge of quitting. I made a simple wish that my boss would get a new job. That was at 1:35 and at 1:55 there was an announcement that he was promoted and was leaving for another city. Believe me...this really works!
My name is Ann and I am 45 years of age. I had always been single and had been hoping to get into a nice, loving relationship for many years. While kind of daydreaming (and right after receiving this email) I wished that a quality person would finally come into my life. That was at 9:10 AM on a Tuesday. At 9:55 AM a FedEx delivery man came into my office.He was cute, polite and could not stop smiling at me. He started coming back almost everyday (even without packages) and asked me out a week later. We married 6 months later and now have been happily married for 2 years.
What a great email it was!!
Just scroll down to the end, but while you do, think of a wish. Make your wish when you have completed scrolling. Whatever age you are, is the number of minutes it will take for your wish to come true. ex.you are 25 years old, it will take 25 minutes for your wish to come true).
Go for it!
Congratulations! Your wish will now come true in your age minutes.
Now follow this carefully...it can be very rewarding!
If you repost this within the next 5 min. something major that you've been wanting will happen.
This is scary!
The phone will ring right after you repost!
Don't read this! Don't read it! PLEASE!
There were 3 girls
They were looking through people's MySpaces
The girl slowly came upon this one particular MySpace
It had creatures in the background, and the man looked like a phsycho
She started laughing with her friend on how ugly he was
Right then, an instant message came up
It said: SatanStalker: So how do u like myMySpace??
XxLoVemExX: What?? Who is this anyway??
SatanStalker: Well, you should know; you're looking at my MySpace right now.
XxLoVemExX: How do you know that im looking at ur pro??
SatanStalker:I know when people look at my MySpace.
XxLoVemExX: What? That doesnt make any sense, how?
SatanStalker: I just do. Especially to pretty girls like you. With very nice legs I might say.
At the time the girl was wearing high shorts.
She started to pull them down a little bit to cover whatever she could.
Her and her friend started to get worried now.
XxLoVemExX: Ok whatever man youre starting to scare the living daylights out of me.
SatanStalker: You should be afraid.You wouldnt want an ugly guy like me touching your legs huh? I mean thats what you just said about me with your friend like a minute ago.
They were in shock.
Her friend: Holy *beep* man just block him, he's a freaking psycho!
The girl: Ok holy *beep, you think he's watching us?
SatanStalker: I am. Well it wouldnt really matter if you blocked me anyway; it wouldnt stop me from coming to your house.
XxLoVemExX: What? My house?
SatanStalker: Yeah, youre alone so its not a problem.
XxLoVemExX: Ok I think Im going to leave now because youre freaking me out.
SatanStalker: Your screen name says love me, trust me that wont be a problem.
SatanStalker has just signed off.
The girl and her friend were really scared.
Girl's friend: Whatever lets just go upstairs, trust me I doubt he's really coming. It's just a joke from someone.
They went upstairs and were having a pillow fight.
All of a sudden the girl's friend said she had to go to the bathroom. The girl said ok.
Ten minutes later the girl noticed that her friend was still in the bathroom and was wondering what was up.
She goes and knocks but no one said anything
She opens it and finds her friend there on the ground dead.
She started to scream but when she turned around he was there. News the next morning said that there was one girl dead in the bathroom; her neck sliced with blood all over the ground. With her head nailed to the wall. Just her head.
If you do not repost this in the next two minutes there will be three men, one in your bathroom, one in your room, and one killing your parents at that very moment.
They pushed her down a sewer.
About 6 years ago in Indiana, Carmen Winstead was pushed down a sewer opening by 5 girls in her school, trying to embarrass her in front of her school during a fire drill. When she didn't submerge the police were called. They went down and brought up 17 year old Carmen Winstead's body, her neck broke from hitting the ladder, her face peeeled off from the side concrete at the bottom. The girls told everyone she fell...They believed them.
FACT: 2 months ago, 16 year old David Gregory read this post and didn't repost it. When he went to take a shower he heard laughter from his swower. He started freaking out and ran to his computer to repost it. He said goodnight to his mom and went to sleep. 5 hours later, his mom woke up in the middle of the night cause of a loud noise. David was gone. That morning, a few hours later, the police found him in the sewer, in the dark, his neck broke and his face skin peeled off.
If you don't repost this saying "she was pushed" or "they pushed her down a sewer" then Carmen will get you, either from a sewer, the toilet or the shower. When you go to sleep you'll wake up in the sewer, in the dark, and then Carmen will come and kill you.
Unsafe External Link