Author has written 1 story for Fire Emblem.
Story Progress - (As of 01/04/17) Still here. Still writing.
RD Section Progress - (As of 05/09/14) First drafts of chapters 1 and 5 are done, Chapter 2 is in the works, and part of Chapter 4 is done. Also, a few later chapters involving death scenes are drafted. All in all, coming along better than the main part of the fic.
About Me - I am a 23 year-old university student living somewhere in Canada. I do try to be friendly and I am usually polite, but on the other hand
I am a martial artist, and I have been practicing the Yoshinkan style of Aikido for over three years now. It has been the greatest and most rewarding challenge of my life, and I love it to no end. Plus, y'know, it's just kinda badass.
I am also one of the biggest Star Wars fans that I know. Not just the movies; I love the extended universe books and comics. Let's see what else... I'm good at cooking, baking, eating half my cookie dough before putting it in the oven, playing soccer, drinking far more than I should, and slapping people. I'm not good at being nice, or at rolling my r's (my Spanish and Shyriiwook are awful), or at taking things seriously, or at remembering names. Seriously, I was about to ask this girl out one time, and I completely forgot her name. Poof! Gone. Just like my dignity.
Description - I figured that since I'm writing a self-insert I should provide a basic self-description, so here it is:
Caucasian male, pale complexion, brown eyes, dark brown hair (cut short), approx. 5'10", 160 lbs, slim build, physically fit.
Favorite Books (Currently reading The Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss)
- The Hobbit. This was the first one of Tolkien's works that I read, and remains my favorite book to this day. While it was not the first fantasy book I read (I tried reading Harry Potter before, but hated the fifth book and didn't bother reading the rest), it was the first book to really make me fall in love with a story, its characters and the world it takes place in.
- The Lord of the Rings. Tolkien. Nuff said.
- A Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones for those who watch the HBO series but didn't read the books... not that that's bad, but I've found that the series' name is just not very well known). Delightful plotting and shameless backstabbery, all in a medieval setting. Please write faster, George R.R. Martin; you're getting old and you've still got two whole books to go!
- Fire Emblem (shocking, I know). POR and RD are my favorites, with FE7 coming in as a close second. I just felt that Tellius was a more... immersive and complete world. Distinct races and cultures, social conflict of all sorts, some good politics, and the most compelling story IMO, even if a certain silver-haired Mary Sue *cough*Micaiah*cough* tends to get a little annoying. Least favorite? Shadow dragon; What happened to supports? Skills? Story? Or heck, even characters with personalities? I mean even Marth still lacked any tangible personality by the end, let alone character development, and he's the freaking PROTAGONIST
- Total War. The best strategy series out there, hands down. It has consumed countless hours of my study time (meh, who needs to study anyways?)
-Battlefield. Yes, I am one of those people who throws ammo boxes in front of a sniper's scope. GET SOME AMMO BRO!
Random Details - I have learned that there is a BrowncoatJedi on Twitter and another on Youtube. They are not me and I did not intentionally steal their names, I just came up with a name in my head that was a reference to both Star Wars and Firefly.
OC Template (for use in Valiant Dawn)
NO LONGER ACCEPTING OCs.