Author has written 10 stories for Harry Potter, Avatar: Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, Doctor Who, and Sherlock.
So my goal for this is to make my profile as interesting (a.k.a: weird) as possible.. I'm a little hyper as I write this so if I offend anyone, I apologize. So where do I start then? Okay, let me see...
For one thing, anyone who reads this profile and doesn't approve of what I say, then you can go chase a doughnut. (oh yeah percy jackson reference) I'm fluent in the language of sarcasm, I love the nighttime and the rain, british things, and anything punk rock.
My current obsessions: Sherlock, Dr.Who, Supernatural, Lokane fics, time-consuming wonderful crap like that.
Follow me on tumblr: whisperintothesky.tumblr.com
Internet's demise: [http://en.shindanmaker.com/219963]
It has been a year since the internet's demise... Toph now leads a rebel army.
It has been a year since the internet's demise... PhoenixFlame121 is far more optimistic now. [HA as if...]
It has been a year since the internet's demise... Neville is now on a quest to revive it.
It has been a year since the internet's demise... Moriarty can finally agree with others.
It has been a year since the internet's demise... Donna Noble is on the run from the law. [this is so perfect it hurts.]
It has been a year since the internet's demise... Rose Tyler still has no idea what to do in life. [well... take my heart, I don't need it anymore.]
SHORT STORY ABOUT RACISM
A white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here."
A black man turned around and stood up.
He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?"
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away... Post this on your profile if you hate racism
When life gives you lemons...
- make lemonade
- yell back at life for not giving you sugar or water to make lemonade with, just lemons
- sell the lemons and buy a cookie
- make butterbeer and leave the muggles wondering how you did it [ninjacatchester]
- plant the lemons, grow lemon trees, have a lemon farm, sell your lemons, corner the market on lemons, and after you made a couple billion from being the No.1 and almost only provider of lemons, buy yourself a Ferrari. And a cookie. [kaminoko-x]
- make apple/grape/another fruit juice and leave the world to wonder how you did it [kaminoko-x]
- eat cake
Cool story bro. What chapter do you shut up?
Are you weird? That's okay because: Weird=Special, Special=Awesome, Awesome=Weird. And so the cycle repeats.
I may look calm, but in my head, I've killed you three times.
I am a FEMALE. Fe= Iron, Male= Man, therefore, I am IRONMAN.
When in doubt... TABLE FLIP!!
God exists. God creates Earth. God creates man and puts him on Earth. Man screws everything up. God smites man. Woman inherites the Earth.
One unlucky guy just got friend zoned. Let us all have a moment of silence for his wasted efforts and crushed hopes.
Being weird is like being normal, only better.
I'm not clumsy! The floor just loves me.
One day, we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 to smile and only 4 to reach out and slap someone.
Life is like a pack of gum . . . I've yet to figure out why.
Be insane . . . because well behaved girls never made history.
Your weirdness is creeping my imaginary friend out.
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh he took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
It’s always the last place you look. Of course it is, why would I keep looking after I’ve found it?
Person #1: Happiness is just around the corner!
When facing an enemy, smile. It confuses them and buys you more time.
If it looks too good to be true, it’s best to shoot it, just in case.
In love and war, when you drop your guard is ALWAYS when you get your butt kicked.
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
I have multiple personalities and none of them like you.
Everyone has the right to be stupid. But you’re abusing the privilege.
Good morning is an oxymoron.
Whoever said 'nothing is impossible' has never tried to slam a revolving door. Or staple water to a tree.
Last night, I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and thought to myself, "Where the hell is the ceiling?"
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
Even if the voices aren't real, they have some good ideas.
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
There's always a light at the end of the tunnel. Of course, it's usually an oncoming express train.
I'm an angel, honest. The horns just keep the halo straight.
It's you and me versus the world...we attack at dawn.
When nothing goes right, go left.
I run with scissors. It makes me feel dangerous.
Silence is golden. Duck tape is silver. (except when it's not)
What's this thing you call "normal"? Is it contagious?! OMG!! Don't touch me! I might catch your "normal"!!
I'm the kind of person who will spend hours trying to drown a fish.
I'm not as random as you think I salad.
Some people are like slinkies. They don't have a purpose, but they bring a smile to your face when they fall down the stairs.
Never go to bed angry. Stay awake and plot your revenge.
Google turns 12 this year. This means we only have one more year to use it before it turns into a teenager and won't answer anything.
Tact is for people who aren't witty enough to be sarcastic.
ROCK PAPER SCISSORS SCENARIO
Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear it up in two seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you!!!
THINGS I HAVE LEARNED FROM THE MOVIES
At least one in a pair of identical twins is born evil.
Should you choose to defuse a bomb, don't worry which wire to cut. You will always choose the right one.
Is does not matter if you are heavily outnumbered in a fight involving martial arts: your enemies will wait patiently to attack you one by one by dancing around in a threatening manner until you have knocked out their predecessors.
When you turn out the lights to go to bed, everything in your bedroom will still be clearly visible, just slightly bluish.
Honest and hard working policemen are traditionally gunned down three days before their retirement.
Rather than wasting bullets, megalomaniacs prefer to kill their arch enemies using complicated machinery involving fuses, pulley sytsems, deadly gasses, lasers, and man-eating sharks, which will allow their captives at least 20 minutes to escape.
All grocery shopping bags contain at least one stick of French bread.
You're very likely to survive any battle in any war unless you make the mistake of showing someone a picture of your sweetheart back home.
Should you wish to pass yourself as a German or Russian officer, it will not be necessary to speak the language. A German or Russian accent will do.
If a large pane of glass is visible, someone will be thrown through it before long.
Word processors never display a cursor on screen but will always say: "Enter Password Now".
Even when driving down a perfectly straight road, it is necessary to turn the steering wheel vigorously from left to right every few moments.
All bombs are fitted with electronic timing devices with large red readouts so you know exactly when they're going to go off.
When they are lone, all foreign military officers prefer to speak to each other in English.
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity (I can totally use this!!!)
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity... (SEE BELOW)
Unsafe External Link