Sort: Category . Published . Updated . Title . Words . Chapters . Reviews . Status .
11: The red stone gives the control of another person to its maker. It's always the ones who can determine the fate of the world that get hurt.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 24,759 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 10/20/2005 - Published: 6/25/2005 - Aragorn, Legolas
When Precious Gifts Are Lost reviews
10: Saying his farewells to those in Gondor and Rohan, Aragorn heads back to Rivendell... or tries to... but is held back by someone out for revenge. If only he could remember why... FINISHED!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Angst - Chapters: 22 - Words: 42,646 - Reviews: 198 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 6/16/2005 - Published: 3/23/2005 - Aragorn, Legolas
Always There reviews
9) The farewell between Aragorn and Teralin before Aragorn begins his journey back to Rivendell. FINISHED!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,571 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/16/2005 - Aragorn
Trial and Error reviews
8) Four years has Aragorn been in Gondor after coming back from Mirkwood. Four years too long, and it has taken it's toll on the man. He has many decisions to make now. FINISHED!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Angst - Chapters: 7 - Words: 15,605 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 3/16/2005 - Published: 2/9/2005 - Aragorn, Elrond
Youth's Terrors reviews
7) A young child is found in Mirkwood, by none other than Legolas. Although the elf is shocked to find out that the child is actually Aragorn. Can the elf handle the child until this odd predicament is fixed? Or should he stick to slaying spiders? FI
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 11 - Words: 25,221 - Reviews: 143 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 2/5/2005 - Published: 12/3/2004 - Aragorn, Legolas
The Past and the Present reviews
6) The past and the present are more similar than can be expected... and it keeps becoming more so. Will it all end well... as it did in the past? Or will the odd occurence change for the worst? FINISHED!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 14,874 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 11/27/2004 - Published: 9/23/2004 - Aragorn, Legolas
Partings and Meetings reviews
5) 6 years after Aragorn left for Rohan, trouble starts brewing near the gates of Edoras - and just in time for a group of visiting riders to become pulled into it. FINISHED!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 21,573 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 9/18/2004 - Published: 6/6/2004 - Aragorn, Elrond
Alagos o Kuil Storm of Life reviews
4) After a meeting with a certain wizard, Aragorn and Legolas are on their way to The Shire, but, what if, on the way there, Aragorn has his first vision? And it's not something happy... FINISHED!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Adventure - Chapters: 22 - Words: 46,532 - Reviews: 164 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 5/28/2004 - Published: 1/5/2004 - Aragorn, Legolas
Time and Memory reviews
3) After 10 years of journeying with the rangers, Aragorn and Legolas meet up again, but what will happen when the fires in Mirkwood start? FINISHED!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 23,558 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 1/3/2004 - Published: 11/15/2003 - Aragorn, Legolas
Hello Again reviews
2) Aragorn and Legolas meet up again... not exactly in a happy way... FINISHED!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 13,218 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 11/14/2003 - Published: 9/30/2003 - Aragorn, Legolas
The Ranger reviews
1) This is my take on how Aragorn and Legolas met. (Rated PG for saftey... tell me if you think otherwise.) FINISHED!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 11,877 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 9/29/2003 - Published: 8/23/2003 - Aragorn, Legolas