Author has written 15 stories for Young Justice, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Wolf's Rain, and Supernatural.
Ten Random And Not So Random Things About Me:
1. I love reading, writing and drawing.
2. I am an enormous fan of DC Comics, especially when it comes to the Batfamily.
3. I am, to put it bluntly, a mutt when it comes to my bloodline ;).
4. I am extremely scared of heights, which is ridiculous since I would love to fly!
5. My favorite animals are wolves and horses!
6. I watch any and all kinds of television. Among my favorite TV Series would be Young Justice (duh, lol!), Doctor Who (again, duh!), Sherlock, Glee, Wolf's Rain, Merlin, Batman The Animated Series and H2O Just Add Water to name a few.
7. I will read any book given to me, even if I end up hating it, and will most likely end up finishing it in at least a day. My record so far was reading 'The Last Olympian' in about 5 hours.
8. My lifetime ambition is to be an author.
9. I can play a number of instruments, which consist of the piano, the flute, the recorder and a little bit of guitar.
10. Whenever I listen to a song, I always try to pair it up with a character either on television, in a book or even someone I know.
Young Justices Ocs
Real Name: Angel Devine
Hero Identity: Bluejay
Species: Human with the meta-gene (superhuman-mutated gene)
Mentor: Hawkwoman (Shayera Hal)
Allegiances: Young Justice, Justice League (not a member)
Age: Fifteen, almost sixteen.
Powers/Skills: Flight, control over air, expert in using daggers.
Looks: Angel is of medium height, with a slim yet muscular build. Her hair is a dark, golden-brown color that reaches her shoulders. Her eyes are a vibrant green, similar to pine needles on a sunny day and are framed by long and full lashes. Her most striking charecteristics are her wings. Large enough to easily support her and quite a bit of extra weight in the air, they are feathered with coloring resembling that of a bluejay's, hence her superhero name.
Personality: Angel seems like a very kind person, but she can lose her temper extremely easily, and when she does, it's not pretty. She is, however, extremely caring and fiercely loyal to her friends, willing to do anything to protect them. Thanks to several accidents that happened recently, she can also be quite sad from time to time, as she still grieves for her dead family and friend. She can also be very witty and sarcastic.
Relationships (family): Father-deceased, mother-deceased, Jonas (sibling)-deceased, Mira (sibling)-deceased.
History: I really can't be bothered, especially since it's written in my first fanfic, Rise of the Bluejay XD.
Real name: Caleb ... (I won't reveal his last name just yet... But most of you probably have guessed it if you read ROTBJ)
Hero Identity: The Statement
Allegiances: Young Justice (not a member), Justice League (not a member)
Mentor: The Question (see what I did there? XD)
Powers/Skills: Statement has no powers, but he is an excellent detective. He can also defend himself pretty well with his fists, but he doesn't fight as much as gather information and fix mysteries.
Looks: Caleb is rather tall for his age, with light skin and a muscular, but thin build. His hair is longish and spiky, and is white-blond. His eyes are a very clear and bright blue, the color of ice. Although most people don't know it, he was a terminal illness that strikes at any moment, causing his family and mentor to worry over him often.
Personality: Caleb is very light-hearted and kind, but loves to be sarcastic and witty just because he can. Being very intelligent, Caleb loves any and all kinds of mysteries and puzzles, and often solves them very quickly. From time to time, he can pull a practical joke, but not often and they are mostly directed at his mentor, who he loves to trick and is always trying to show that he can upstage him.
Relationships (family): Father-no longer in contact with, mother-very close, older brother- deceased.
History: Classified for now ;D
Unsafe External Link