Author has written 28 stories for Adventure Time with Finn and Jake.
Será como el silencio de un bosque sin aire
Será como la furia, el aguacero,
From: San José, Costa Rica
Birthday: December 10th
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius.
My Fanfiction Status:
About The Awakening of Heroes!I'm sorry to announce that I have officially given up on it. I lost most of what I had planned for it after my PC crashed and dragged all my files (including my iTunes library,
Now, if you enjoy epic-length fan fiction, there's an amazing author out there who's brain is full of genius and I'm sure won't let you down. Yes, I'm talking about Ooobserver and I recommend all of his works, especially The Citadel of Truth. I'm sure you will love his work as much as I do.
Chapter 21: Final Destination (Paused)
Just to let you know, I have the outline of this story ready since 2013. I'm planning to bring the farmworld version of more characters, and more depth to the fanfic itself. In other words, I'm excited to continue working on TAU Amaranth. I'm not giving up on it! The problem is that I'm stuck with writer's block, not with the key plot events, but with all the
Chapter 11: The Red Throne (Paused)
Um... I love to write Flame Princess' episodes from her point of view (she's my favorite character obviously), but dang! I think we all had very high expectations for The Red Throne and that's why it was a major let down for most of us. That doesn't mean the episode wasn't good, it's just that I'm still struggling to push in the romantic side of Finn & FP's broken relationship (something I expose in every THBG chapter), and I don't seem to get it right.
NEW! Multi-chaptered Fanfic:
Act X: The Eagle (In progress)
Reasons of why I keep calling Flame Princess King and not Queen after 'Earth & Water'
1) Her new title was first introduced in the show as "The New Flame King."
2) Andy Ristaino, storyboard artist and character designer of Adventure Time has already confirmed that she's King, not Queen.
3) Flame Princess overthrew her father through a coup d'état. She didn't earned the title following the royal bloodline or any established tradition.
4) Who says a woman can't be a King? I think it's freaking awesome for Flame Princess to stomp over regular gender-based nouns and stereotypes.
5) Finn finds her even more attractive as a King.
6) That's the essence of Adventure Time.
I, SCIK1012, do solemnly swear to review all the fanfictions I read, regardless of the number of reviews, its age, or anything else.
Searching for more good stories? Feel free to browse my favorites! I'm sure you'll find excellent fanfics and authors to enjoy!
Unsafe External Link