Poll: Should I let Ally die? (I know it's a no... or not, whatever). Vote Now!
Author has written 16 stories for Alvin and the chipmunks.
My previous profile was messed and jumbled up, so let me start over.
My birth name is J'nell Stanley.
I call myself Joe because J'nell sounds like a girl.
My real name is Jonel C.N.
Born on Dec. 2, 1997. Aged 14.
I'm half Swedish, half Filipino.
I'm a massive AATC fan.
I live near Gethsemane Parish of Casuntingan, somewhere in Mandaue, Cebu. I'm a male, and the only one in my class to speak in a different accent. I'm number one in (Speaking) English in my class. I've started writing stories just at the summer of 2012. I'm a bassist and backup (Sometimes lead) vocalist of our band. I have a bass fetish. Whenever I see a bass, I just get... I don't know, crazy.
Oh, and another thing:
I love the Chipmunks and the Chipettes that I've started writing stories about them.
My personal favourite is Chipwrecked, the first AATC film I ever saw, and I fell in love with it. Then I started backtracking, going to the Squeakuel, then the first AATC film, then the cartoons which is now my favourite cartoon show.
"If the love of money is the root of all evil,
"Very narrow is the way!...
"An unyielding heart sows discord in marriage;
"The unbroken remain proud,
The servant who doubts is like a man who is tossed about on the waves of the sea; he is useless, spending all of his time trying to stay afloat, consumed with keeping his head above water. Yet the man whose trust does not waver Fears not the boisterous winds, Nor do the billowing waves trouble him...
Upon the water.
The immature type. I can be a straight douche sometimes, to be honest. But hey, I'm nice if I try. I'm a good listener, but no one in school notices that.
"About your stories"
I'd like to write stories that are based on romance and true self commitment in a relationship. A part of Spring Break talks about the commitment of Brittany to Alvin.
"Are you a grammar Nazi?"
Yes, I'm a grammar Nazi. In fact, correcting errors is why I created a YouTube account. I just can't stand spelling errors or wrong grammars, especially people who use "B4" instead of "Before". I mean, come on, we speak English, not f ucking bingo!
"Why do you love AATC?"
"Cartoon or CGI?"
My inspiration in making the Love? What Is It? sequel.
If you think I'm crazy for falling in love with cartoons, I don't mean love as in love, love. I fall in love with REAL girls, and I'm not a computer geek.
"What is the worst story you've ever made?"
But he really did mean it literally.
A few weeks later, the gang was revealed to be after the girl. The boy made a deal to join the gang and leave the girl alone. But they gang didn't keep their promise. They started stalking the girl, and this made the boy really angry. The guy confronts the leader and gets badly injured. The guy died in the hospital before saying 'I'm sorry.' to the girl. The girl reads his text messages and finds out his true intentions of joining the fraternity. She mourned for his death.
"What do you want to say to your flamers?"
"Have you ever thought of leaving?"
Do you want me to? Well, honestly, the thought of leaving crossed my mind. But I wouldn't
. . . . . . . (My signature "Dingbat")
1. I play piano, guitar, and drums.
2. I suck at violin.
3. I like small girls with violet eyes, red hair with a flower hair clip (I can't find any of these in the Philippines).
4. I have dark, dark, dark brown eyes.
5. I can speak in different accents.
6. I have Korean acquaintances, and New Guinean friends.
7. When people walk by speaking a language I've never heard of, I make fun of them by speaking gibberish.
8. I make bad jokes about my bass (like taking out the "B" and putting weird sentences. Ex. I slapped my (B)ass yesterday).
9. Face it, I'm a bad joker.
10. I have OCD (Obsessive-compulsive disorder), and a very, very mild Tourettes syndrome (Yes, it's true).
11. I'm in love with the Chipettes.
12. I'm a grammar Nazi (My mind burns when I saw someone putting "Your" instead of "You're." OCD).
13. I'm into furry.
14. Though I'm very, very straight, I like girly shades of blue like Purple, Violet, Lavender, etc. Heck, I even want to name my first daughter Violette."
15. I watch My Little Pony (Stop denying it. I know you do, too).
16. When I'm mad at you, I think about torturing you in the most messed up ways as possible, like nailing you against the wall with pens, ripping your eyelids out, then cut open your stomach so you can see your own intestines coming out of your stomach. After that, I'll stick needles into your eyes, then stitch your lips, and I'll make sure you don't die. Thank my heart and conscience, for keeping me from doing these things to people I'm mad at.
17. Sometimes, I pretend like I'm Agent 47. Given the place, time, and environment, I could go like "Yeah, I can probably kill this guy."
18. My Chemical Romance for the win.
19. Lovin' Smosh, Nigahiga, D-trix, and Pewds. SHUT UP!!!
20. I am extremely loyal to people I want to be loyal to. Especially my Girlfriend.
21. I desperately want to personally know my friends in Fanfiction. How 'bout PM me if you trust me enough for Facebook, K Dude?
22. I speak Visayan, Tagalog, Binantayanon, French, and English.
23. I Joenestly love to make fun of things. Joeriously, I can't stop making fun of things. Joenerally, I like to make fun of things that deserve to be made fun of. But it's Jobvious to think that I don't want to be made fun of.
24. My OCD is only getting worse. But it makes me who I am, so I don't want it gone. BUT IT'S SO FUQING ANNOYING!! ARRGGHH!!! It's like your own mind hates you. Trust me, you do NOT know what it's like.
25. I lied about some things (many things!) in my previous profile.
26. I think Koreans are just about the angriest people I know.
27. I am in LOVE with Brittany.
28. I think Owl City is cool.
29. I FUCKING LOVE MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!!
30. I FUCKING HATE MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE for breaking up as soon as I started fanning on them (Don't say fangirling. I'm a fan, but not a girl).
31. Though I'm devoted and loyal to Christianity, I rarely go to church. But I do read the Bible, where I can get a lot of life lessons.
32. I think I'm a heretic.
33. Bad words for me are "apostasy, atheism, the opposite of Heaven, the beast in the opposite of Heaven, etc." Those words make me cringe, especially the last two.
34. I'd do anything to get into Heaven. I'm just a huge procrastinator.
35. I used to be homophobic.
36. I am not interested in The Avengers, Michael Jackson, Chuck Norris, those kind of guys.
37. I'm gonna say my celebrity crush is Kristen Stewart.
38. I think the three most beautiful singers are Ellie Goulding, Taylor Swift, and Hayley Williams.
39. I've have so many embarrassing skeletons in my closet.
40. Throwing up is my biggest social fear. Second is getting the urge to poop in the middle of the day when I'm not in my home. In fact, I can't decide on both *Cringe*
41. Spiders are just about my biggest fear when I'm at home, second only to the occasional ghosts.
42. My favorite bands are My Chemical Romance, Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce The Veil, Black Veil Brides, Fallout Boy, and Red Hot Chili Peppers.
43. My second tooth (next to the front tooth), is slightly backed and crooked. But I'm not ugly, as long as I smile like this :)
44. I have different hairstyles, because I can't decide which one looks better on me. Joeriously, should I put my hair Korean style up, or Japanese Emo style down.
45. I'm an occasional self-harm practitioner. (I slash my leg sometimes).
46. My girlfriend's name is Darleen Dawn.
47. I've been wanting to do a video for a while and post it on YouTube, but I'm just such a procrastinator! And I'm a bit shy, too.
48. I want to be a vampire. Not Twilight kind of vampire. I mean real vampires! Sharp fangs, pale face, wings, dead, mind control..., awe yeah.
49. I'm an insectophobic, arachnophobic, and phonophobic. But oh, dude, I relish minor bloodshed. No pain no gain, right?
50. Hot Shots, Naked Gun, and Wrongfully Accused are just about the funniest movies I've ever seen.
51 Leslie Nielsen is the funniest actor ever (R.I.P.)
52. I can do an impression of Jack Sparrow. I'm so good at it it's almost like second nature to me. I mean, joeriously, sometimes, when I don't even notice, I speak, talk, and walk like a staggering drunk. I talk drunk because I have a strong Visayan accent, which sounds like a slur when spoken too slowly.
53. I'm not a racist, but I think racist jokes are funny.
54. The funniest Stand-up comedian is Russell Peters.
55. I prefer Headphones than earphones.
56. I have a bad eyesight, and I've been wearing glasses since the start of 9th grade.
57. My school's highschool department has only less than 70 students. Maybe even fifty.
58. I occasionally play Hitman and Modern Warfare (Story mode, not multiplayer).
59. With my girlfriend, I noticed how corny, cheesy, and sentimental I can really be. Trust me, if you don't want to get an I love you every three seconds, and have pretty cheesy speeches about how much I love you, DON'T date me.
60. I lied about being half-Swedish. I'm fully Filipino with a touch of Chinese.
61. I think Chinese is just about the hardest language to learn, especially Mandarin.
62. Confession: I flirted on my crush who's not my girlfriend.
63. When my mind says something, my mouth moves inaudibly.
64. I'm very awkward, but I don't show it.
65. I think Lolicons are cute (I'm not a pedobear).
66. I used to be a pervert.
67. I love furry.
68. My birthday is Dec. 2, 1997, 8PM. So..., is anyone out there my twin brother? Anyone?
69. The last time I met my REAL father was 10 years ago.
77. I prove to be exceptional in Language, Writing, Reading Comprehension, and problem solving (that's nowhere related to math).
78. My IQ ranges from average to very superior. (I take IQ tests from my phone like, every month).
79. My phone is an Alcatel One Touch Magic.
80. I can't bring myself to watch anything horror related without covering my eyes. Totally opposite to my girlfriend.
81. I REALLY LOVE music.
82. I think solo artists, or artists that aren't in a band suck. Except Owl City. It's a musical project with one member.
83. I really love redheads. As in pure red hair, smooth, reaching to her shoulders, and with a lily in her ear. Oh, and don't forget the bright violet eyes.
84. I suck at piano.
85. I love drums. I mean, I used to love bass, but I think drums... I don't know. I think I can just express my creativity by making fill-ins.
86. I'm not a nerd.
87. I play football, and occasionally Rugby (Darn it, America, soccer was originally called football, alright?).
88. My highest vocal range is G#7..., I think. My lowest is C or B something-something.
89. Oh, and I also like Paramore, and Panic! at the disco.
90. Making Jeanette have eleven kids in Spring Break was kind of unnecessary, and was one of my mistakes. And I do think that my first series starting from Love? What Is It? to earlier chapters of Spring Break was a failure.
91. I plan on taking Journalism in college, then proceed to Law.
92. I absolutely have no idea what to do in college. I mean, I know nothing about the college world. As in, how do I get in? How do I pick my classes? Do I have to start Journalism for two years, then proceed to Law, or do I have to complete the four years? Or do I have to take them both at once.
93. I got too lazy so I couldn't finish this sentence prop-
94. I Joeriously move like Jack Sparrow.
95. I get scared really easily. As in, very easily.
96. I find lesbians amusing. I think they're adorable when they're together. I mean..., girl and girl? How's that not adorable. I hope my future wife would be a lesbian. You know, when she has a mistress, I wouldn't be mad about it... I said too much.
97. If you want me to give you a metal/death growl, all you get is a ghost choking on Nutella.
98. I absolutely love Vampire Academy, and I'm obsessed with its Spin-off series Bloodlines.
99. I am in love with Zoey Deutch and Lucy Fry.
100. I have an account in Wattpad, also under the name "Munkedupjoe213." I publish my unpublished stories there so can publish them in real life.
101. I hate people so much that my hatred haunts me when I'm alone. As in, I get crazy, screaming inaudibly, punching the air, like a quiet werewolf under a full moon.
My other works:
www.wattpad.com (/) 37735668-wielders-of-mana-secrets-of-twilight (remove the parenthesis and spaces).
Unsafe External Link