Poll: Who is the hottest dwarf from The Hobbit Movie? Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Ranger's Apprentice, and Hunger Games.
Name: You Know Who
Age: 1 year older than you
Hi I love to write and read. I love to read other Fan Fiction stories that people post. Here is a little questions and answers to tell you about me
Question: What are your favorite series?
Answer: My favorite series are Percy Jackson, Kane Chronicles, Rangers Apprentice, Harry Potter, Brother band Chronicles, Hunger Games, and the Fire Thief.
Question: What are your favorite books?
Percy Jackson : Son of Neptune
Kane Chronicles: Throne of Fire
Ranger Apprentice: The Siege of Macindaw
Harry Potter: Goblet of Fire
Brother band Chronicles: the Outcasts
The Fire Thief: Flight of the Fire Thief
Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Question: What is your favorite color?
Answer: I like different shades of pink, purple, blue, and green. I also like all the colors of the rainbow together but not separate.
Question: What are your favorite couples?
Princess Cassandra Horace
Princess Cassandra Will
Hera Zeus ( they are an old married couple)
Question: Who are your favorite characters?
Hobo Joe (he is a real character in Max the Mighty)
The Dippy Hippy (he is a real character in Max the Mighty. His real name is Dip but they call him the Dippy Hippy in the book and it is cooler)
Question: If you could be a kind of character from a book what kind of character would you be? ( like a wizard of a demi-god)
Answer: I would be a Demi-god ranger.
I am obsessed with the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit movie. I can name all the dwarfs in about 4 seconds. My favorite dwarves are
27 Fan fiction Commandments
1. Thou shalt not post a fic until it has been checked for grammar and spelling errors. The fanfiction gods hath given you a spellchecker on the computer for good reason. Use it.
2. Thou shalt not post a chapter of less than 100 words, unless it is a drabble. This displeases the masses.
3. Thou shalt not put author's notes in the middle of the story.
4. Thou shalt NEVER use text-speak in a fic, unless the characters are actually texting.
5. Thou shalt keep to one tense, and only one, throughout the story. Do not switch randomly.
6. Apply the above number 5 to POVs as well.
7. Thou shalt not get offended when someone makes fun of the crack pairing featured in your fanfiction. It probably is rather hilarious.
8. Thou shalt not use :D or :( or ;) etc. in a fanfiction to show the emotion exhibited by a character.
9. Thou shall try-eth to keep characters in character!
10. Thou shall not treat every criticism as a flame.
11. The author's note is not a spot for your personal drama, and thou shalt not make it so.
12. Thou shalt not put any form of the phrase "first fic" in thy summary.
13. Thy created characters must not have names that exceed five syllables in length. Nor shall thy name have more than five words in length.
14. Thou shall not insert thyself into the story line as thyself or as a character—yes we know that you are in love with yourself and are very narcissistic, we just don’t want to read about how you end up with the main character.
15. If thou art writing a story that does not follow the original story line, point it out in the beginning.
16. Thou shall not make a person randomly smart or powerful unless stating a reason for the change (a good reason).
17. Thou shalt show and not tell.
18. Thou shalt not EVER use the phrase "I suck at summaries" in-est thine summary. This annoys thine readers.
19. Thou shalt not write the same way thou speak-est—writing is an art.
20. Thou shalt ALWAYS spell the word "okay" correctly. Using the letter "K" is an unacceptable compromise.
21. Thou shalt only use clichés when thou a) art writing a parody or b) find a new and interesting twist to make such clichés bearable to thine reader.
22. Thou shalt always separate dialogue from two separate speakers in two separate paragraphs. Otherwise thine readers shalt be confuse-ed.
23. Thou shalt not EVER make a chapter all one paragraph. THIS INFURIATES BOTH THINE READER AND THE FANFICTION GODS. They have given thee an ENTER key with good reason.
24. Thou shalt not write with thy caps lock on, it displeases the masses and causes thy readers to lose their vision and make angels weep.
25. Thou shalt know how to spell the character's names correctly before you writeth the fic. Misspelling the name of the main characters makes readers angry and distracts from the story.
26. Thou shalt not say in thine summary "summary inside". This shows lack of creativeness and infuriates the masses. The only exception is when a summary is cut short and a continuation of it lies inside.
27. Thou shall use paragraphs and space the story so it is not terrifyingly daunting to thine readers.
See that girl you just called fat? She is starving herself. You know that girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting on make-up hoping people will like her. That boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that old man you made fun of cause of the ugly scars? He fought for our country. See that young boy you just made fun of for always being sick? He has to walk home in the snow cause his family is too poor. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying.
Re-Post this if your against bullying.
Fili - -
VOTE IN MY POLL!!